Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Sharon and JoAnn meet three brothers in the desert.
21.4k words
4.84
7.3k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER FIVE

From horizon to horizon, the sky was a clear, deep blue, and the morning air was calm and still comfortably cool, as they rode their horses through the jumbled boulders and mesquite bushes in the low desert of California. Occasional patches of wildflowers and blooming cacti added flashes of bright color to the earth-tones of the desert.

It was still early morning and the sun cast long, dark shadows from the rocks and bushes, creating a pleasing contrast with the highlights of the directly sunlit areas. Sharon breathed in the fresh desert air and smiled, savoring the sweet scent of the wildflowers wafting on the air currents.

Gently bouncing up and down and rocking from side to side on the back of her horse, she gazed about her surroundings, taking in the fascinating rock formations and unusual desert vegetation, so unlike what she was accustomed to seeing back home.

Since Ed had had to go out early that morning to take care of some business at the office, JoAnn suggested that she and Sharon get up extra early as well and take a long ride through the outback before the heat of the afternoon made it too uncomfortable to be out there. Her aunt had told Sharon that the desert was especially beautiful in the early morning light and the girl now saw that JoAnn had not been over-selling it.

Reveling in the sights and smells of the stark rock formations and clear, fragrant, early-morning air, Sharon was glad that they had taken this ride. She also enjoyed the strong solid feel of the horse's back between her slender thighs. Newly attuned to the pleasures to be had there, she could feel her little cunt growing warm and moist as she jounced and swayed atop her mount, her tender pussy pounding and rubbing against the hard leather of her saddle.

As the morning wore on, the air gradually grew warmer and it was a relief when they entered a slot-canyon whose sides cast a cooling shadow. They rested there for a time, watering the horses, before pushing on up through the narrow canyon. After a time, the slot-canyon broadened into a rocky, dry wash. The weathered rocks and stunted trees growing in the side canyons fascinated Sharon as they slowly picked their way through the rocky dry wash.

After topping a slight rise, the canyon opened up into a broad, flat, sandy area that Sharon suspected was flooded during the rainy season, dammed off by the rocks and the slight rise at the head of the canyon.

The way ahead was now clear of smaller rocks and shrubbery and the horses had sure and easy footing. JoAnn pointed across the dry lake-bed and said, "I'll race you over to that big rock over there, OK?"

Sharon agreed and, on a signal, they were off, the pounding hooves of their steeds kicking up clouds of dust and sand.

Laughing and shouting, they thundered across the dry lake-bed. Sharon, gently kicking her horse's flanks and whipping her reins against its neck, saw her far more experienced aunt gradually pull ahead, her long, blond hair streaming behind her head like the tail of the horse upon which she sat. As JoAnn neared the big rock, she had a comfortable lead, but Sharon continued shouting excitedly at her horse, urging it on.

Bouncing atop her galloping horse, the young girl's tender little pussy pounded against her hard saddle, sending thrills of delight shooting through her loins. Suddenly, her cunt exploded in orgasm and she cried out with joyous delight. Overwhelmed by the unexpected release of her passions, the race was forgotten as Sharon dropped her reins and wrapped her arms around the horse's neck to keep from falling off.

Reaching the big rock, JoAnn reined in her horse and turned around to look back at her niece. JoAnn laughed when she saw the young girl, gasping and sobbing as she humped the saddle beneath her.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out, laughing. "I see you've discovered why I've become such a fan of horseback riding!"

Sharon's horse trotted up to JoAnn and stopped, the young girl still gripping its mane and gasping for breath.

JoAnn chuckled, "I always come back from a ride feeling randy as hell!"

"Ohhhh, yes..." Sharon wheezed, an impish smile on her face, "that was amazing!"

-----------------------------------

"HELLO!"

Startled, the two girls looked around for the source of the shouted greeting and saw a young man standing beside the big rock that was their finish line, waving at them. Behind him, in the shade of the rock, they saw two slightly older-looking boys sitting by a campfire, stirring something that they were cooking in a pot.

Sharon quickly straightened up and tried to compose herself as the two older boys looked up at them and waved. JoAnn waved back and said to her niece, "C'mon, Sharon, let's go talk to them."

The girls trotted their horses over to the boys' campsite. "Hello, boys!" JoAnn greeted them gaily, a radiant smile on her beautiful face as she swung down from her horse.

Sharon chuckled to herself as she saw the dumbfounded look on the boys' faces. They were obviously quite impressed by JoAnn's exquisite figure as they watched her graceful dismount. She was wearing a pair of very short, cut-off blue jeans and a brief halter-top that revealed a considerable expanse of her smoothly tanned skin. They stared at her like they were witnessing the arrival of an angel from heaven.

"Uhhh...hello!" the oldest boy said, dropping the spoon into the pot and standing up. "We were just fixing up some stew for lunch...uhhh, would you like to join us?" he asked. 'We have plenty."

JoAnn stepped closer and peered down into the pot, the boys' eyes closely following her every move. "Mmmmm...it sure smells good!" she said, not mentioning the fact that there really appeared to be very little in the pot, despite the boy's generous offer to share. "I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelled this! We packed some sandwiches with us for our ride. I guess we might as well have them here with you guys!"

Sharon climbed down off her horse and stood next to her aunt. JoAnn gave the boys another radiant smile and said, "My name is JoAnn, and this is my niece, Sharon."

The boys glanced at the younger girl for a moment, smiling and nodding their acknowledgment, but they quickly returned their attention to JoAnn. The younger boy, however, cast side-long glances at Sharon, apparently interested in the young girl despite the eclipsing presence of her beautiful aunt. Happy that at least one of the guys was noticing her, Sharon smiled back at him encouragingly.

"I'm Mike," said the oldest boy, "and these are my brothers, Jack and Bobby."

Sharon eyed the brothers carefully. They were all fairly good-looking young men and she could easily see their resemblance. Mike appeared to be a couple of years older than herself while Bobby looked like he was about her own age. She placed Jack somewhere in between.

"So...how old are you guys?" JoAnn asked, apparently innocently, but actually with an ulterior motive.

"I'm twenty," Mike answered, unsuspecting, "Jack's nineteen, and Bobby's eighteen."

"Oh, good...good..." JoAnn murmured, nodding. "Sharon is eighteen, too. She's here visiting me from back east as a graduation present from her parents.

"Oh! I just graduated, too," Bobby said.

Mike began dishing out the stew while JoAnn got the sandwiches out of her saddlebag and divided them up for all to share.

"Mmmmm...it's good!" JoAnn said, tasting a spoonful of the stew, ignoring the fact that she knew it had come from a can. "Well, what are you boys doing way out here in the boonies?" she asked.

"We're out here hiking around and camping for a few days," Mike said. "We still have a couple of days left, but it looks like we're going to have to go back early. We're running low on water. We brought as much as we could carry, but we're about out now and we haven't been able to find any to supplement it, like we had hoped we would. We saw this lake on a map, and we thought it would make a good destination where we could camp for a while and get water, but..." he shook his head and waved his arms at the desolate surroundings.

"Yeah, water's pretty scarce around here," JoAnn concurred. "Actually, there was water here in this lake just a few weeks ago after we had a good thunderstorm, but those are pretty rare and the water disappears fast. I'm not surprised you couldn't find any."

Mike's face fell. "Oh..." he said, sounding disappointed. "I was hoping you would be able to tell us where we could find some."

"Well now, that I can do!" JoAnn exclaimed.

The boys perked up and looked back and forth at each other, smiling happily as they realized that they wouldn't have to cut their trip short. "Wow, that's great!" Jack exclaimed.

"My house is just a few miles over that way, JoAnn said. "You're welcome to come back with us and get all the water you want."

"Oh, yeah, thanks!" Mike said.

"No problem, guys. You generously shared with us," JoAnn said, holding up her empty bowl, "even though you really didn't have much. It's the least we can do to return your hospitality by helping our fellow travelers in the desert."

They finished eating and cleaned up the campsite. JoAnn had the boys tie their gear onto the horses' backs so that they wouldn't have to carry it, and they set off across the dry lakebed and down through the narrow canyon.

Emerging from the mouth of the canyon a little while later, they stopped to rest and water the horses while they looked out across the broad panorama before them, taking in the wide, sloping valley, littered with large, jumbled boulders and mesquite bushes, and the purple-hued, snow-capped, mountains beyond.

JoAnn gestured far off down the slope, pointing out the tiny green oasis in the midst of the vast expanse that was her property. ''That's my place, down there, boys," she said. "Sharon and I will ride on ahead so we can get the horses taken care of before you get there. You guys can just follow along the trail...it'll lead you right there. You can't miss it! OK?"

"OK," the boys all chimed in as the girls mounted up and trotted off down the trail.

-----------------------------------

"WOW!" Mike exclaimed as the horses disappeared behind some boulders down the trail. "That JoAnn is really hot!"

"Oh, man! She sure is!" Jack agreed.

"Sharon is pretty cute, too," Bobby offered, a bit hesitantly.

"Yeah, she's cute, too," Mike allowed, "still a bit undeveloped, though. But that JoAnn! Oh, boy..." he rolled his eyes, "my dick gets hard just thinking about her!"

"Yeah...me, too!" Jack agreed.

The boys set off down the slope after the girls.

-----------------------------------

Arriving back at the house, JoAnn and Sharon quickly rubbed down the horses, fed and watered them, then hurriedly showered.

By the time the boys arrived at the back gate, they were ready with a pitcher of lemonade waiting for them. JoAnn smiled as she watched the boys eagerly down the ice-cold lemonade, knowing how good it must taste to them after several days of having only the warm water they carried with them to drink.

Finishing their drinks, the boys stood there, nervously eyeing the two girls. After showering, Sharon and JoAnn had put on bath-robes, rather than dressing, and JoAnn's was tied loosely enough for its neckline to dip well down between her titties, exposing the sides of her breasts.

The boys' clothing showed large, dark splotches where it was soaked with perspiration, and sweat trickled down their faces and arms leaving trails in the dust they had picked up as they trudged through the desert.

JoAnn, noting their condition, broke the silence. "After spending the last few days out in the boonies, I'll bet you guys are feeling pretty grungy. How would you like to take a shower?" she offered.

"Yeah!" they all eagerly replied.

"Okay," JoAnn said, smiling at the boys' enthusiastic response. She pointed at the poolside cabana and said, "The showers are right over there. Towels are in a cabinet inside." She patted Mike on the shoulder, raising little puffs of dust. "If you'd like, you can toss your clothes out to me and I'll put them in the washer for you while you shower."

They walked over to the cabana and the boys entered. A few moments later, their clothes flew out the doorway. JoAnn picked them up and sorted through them.

"Hey, guys!" she called out. "How about your underwear? They must be pretty ripe after you've been out in the desert for a few days! You don't want to put those stinky things back on after you shower, do you?"

A moment later, three pairs of briefs sailed out of the door. JoAnn picked them up and looked at Sharon, smiling and winking conspiratorially. The two girls took the clothes into the house and put them into the washing machine. Then they prepared some sandwiches and another pitcher of lemonade.

They carried the sandwiches and lemonade out to the patio and set them down on the table in the shade. JoAnn looked at the pool for a moment, then said, "Let's go for a swim while we're waiting for the boys to finish." She slipped her robe off and tossed it across a chair.

Sharon gasped and shot a quick look over at the cabana to make sure the boys weren't coming out yet. "But...but...but..." she sputtered, her eyes flashing nervously back and forth between the cabana and her aunt, standing there, completely naked.

"What's the matter, honey," JoAnn asked, smiling innocently.

"But...but...what about..." Sharon stammered, gesturing toward the cabana.

"Oh, yes..." JoAnn murmured, smiling mischievously. "Well...I'm sure the boys won't mind."

"I'm sure they won't!" Sharon agreed. "They've been undressing you with their eyes since the first moment they saw you!"

"Ahhh, yes, they have, haven't they," JoAnn giggled. "They're so cute!"

"But...uhhhhh..." Sharon stammered, eyeing the cabana nervously.

"C'mon girl, loosen up!" JoAnn urged her niece. "Are you forgetting what we've been teaching you here?"

"Well...uhhhh..." Sharon muttered uncertainly.

JoAnn reached out and slipped her niece's robe off, tossing it aside. Sharon gasped and tried to cover her crotch and breasts with her hands as she shot another look toward the cabana.

"C'mon, sweetie," JoAnn said, grasping the girl's hand and pulling her toward the pool. Sharon reluctantly followed, glancing back dubiously at her robe lying crumpled on the grass. Then she shook her head and straightened her shoulders, proudly thrusting out her little titties as she decided to surrender her modesty and attempt to be as self-assured as her aunt.

Having arrived at her decision, Sharon stepped up to the edge of the pool with renewed confidence and dove in after JoAnn.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile, inside the cabana, the three boys had long since finished their showers and dried off. Now they were just nervously standing around, trying to figure out what to do while they waited for their clothes.

Finally, growing tired of waiting, Mike picked up a towel, wrapped it around his waist, and said, "C'mon, let's go on out."

The other boys tied their towels around their waists as well and they walked out of the cabana, furtively looking around as they stepped out of the door.

JoAnn, swimming with Sharon in the pool, spotted the boys trooping out of the cabana.

"Well, it's about time you guys finished," she called out to them. "I was beginning to wonder if I would have go on in and see what was keeping you so long!" JoAnn laughed gaily as she paddled over to the side of the pool.

"Uhhhh...we weren't sure what to do while we were waiting for our clothes," Mike said.

"Well...it'll be a while yet until your clothes are done," JoAnn said, hanging onto the side of the pool with her forearms on the deck and her chin resting on the backs of her hands as she gazed up at the boys standing over her. "I'm glad you decided not to spend all that time, hiding out in the cabana!" she said, smiling.

JoAnn moved over a few feet and grasped the handrail of the ladder. "Besides," she said, climbing up, "we don't worry about clothes around here anyway!"

Sharon, well out in the pool, vigorously waved her arms through the water to keep herself afloat as well as to keep the surface sufficiently roiled to obscure the boys' view of her naked body below. She smiled at the look of shocked surprise that exploded onto the boys' faces as they watched JoAnn climb up and out of the pool, and they realized that their lovely hostess was totally naked. The young girl swam over to the ladder and paused there, looking up at the others, still a bit hesitant and uncertain about the situation she now found herself in.

JoAnn, however, appeared as cool and calm as could be, as if standing there in front of these three young men, completely nude, was the most natural thing in the world.

"Sharon and I made some more sandwiches for you boys while we were waiting," she said, fully aware that sandwiches, and whatever she might be saying at the moment, were totally irrelevant to the boys, as they took in the incredible sight of her naked body, standing before them in all her golden-tanned loveliness, water dripping from her taut, erect nipples and glinting like diamonds in the golden muff at her pubes.

Sharon watched her aunt with considerable admiration, amazed by the older woman's poise and confidence as she stood there before these three young strangers, without even the usual social barrier of clothing to protect her. Sharon gritted her teeth and took a deep breath to help steel her resolve, then pulled herself up the ladder.

JoAnn glanced at her young niece and smiled encouragingly as the girl stepped up next to her. Sharon gamely smiled back as she stood there, struggling to suppress the urge to cover her naked, dripping body with her hands.

The boys' eyes had shifted to Sharon as she climbed out of the pool. She felt a thrill of excitement as they now studied her slender, naked body just as they had her aunt's a few moments before. Her nipples hardened under their gaze and her loins tingled with excitement as she felt the cool water dripping down her smooth, flat belly and trickling through the crevice of her pussy.

Stunned, the boys stared, their eyes flashing back and forth between the two, gloriously naked, young women standing before them. Sharon was gratified to see that at least one of them, the youngest boy, Bobby, was looking at her with more interest than he did her beautiful aunt. She watched his eyes slowly move upward from her smooth, slender thighs, pausing at the neat little brown muff at their juncture, then up her slim waist to her pert little titties. When his eyes finally reached her face, he started a bit when he found her eyes gazing straight back at his. Sharon smiled warmly at him and the boy sheepishly smiled back.

"Hmmmmm..." JoAnn murmured pensively, "whatever in the world could that be, behind those towels?" She pointed at each of the boys in turn.

Their faces flushed as their eyes followed JoAnn's finger, pointing out the distinct peak in the front of the towel tied around each of the three boys' waists. As the boys nervously shifted about, the two girls giggled at their obvious discomfiture.

"Relax, guys," JoAnn said, "you don't have to be embarrassed. I'm sure that we're both quite flattered to be having such an effect on you!"

She paused, and did a slow pirouette to allow the boys to get a good look at her entire, naked body. Stopping, her eyes went back and forth from the front of one towel to the next, gratified to see that all of the peaks had now grown still more evident.