Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby turned to look at her and she saw the lust burning in his eyes.

"Isn't it beautiful, Bobby?" Sharon murmured softly. "I just love watching that! It's so exciting!" The young girl pressed her free hand to her belly. "It always makes me all fluttery inside, and my pussy gets so hot and wet!"

Bobby stared at the girl questioningly. "'Always'? You've seen this before?" he asked

Sharon smiled. "Uh-huh...I've seen my Aunt Jo and Uncle Eddie fuck many times over the past few days. It's just so beautiful the way a man's penis and a woman's vagina fit together."

"Uhhh, yeah...I guess so..." Bobby replied. He returned his eyes to the scene before them. "So...you watched your aunt and uncle fuck?"

Sharon giggled. She released his cock and grasped his hand, pressing his palm to her hot little cunt. Taking his prick in her hand again, she said, "Oh, yeah...and I didn't just watch...I joined them! It was the most wonderful experience of my life!"

Bobby gasped and Sharon felt his penis jump in her loosely held grasp.

"I didn't fuck him, though...Uncle Eddie's dick is too big. It's as long as Mike's and as fat as Jack's! But I did learn how to suck it...and I found out I really like doing that! Licking and sucking on Uncle Eddie's dick is even more exciting than watching this! It really makes my pussy all hot and tingly!" She paused for a moment, then giggled and gently squeezed Bobby's cock. "It's almost as exciting as sucking on your dick!"

Jack's penis finally bottomed out in JoAnn's vagina as his groin pressed tightly against her labia. JoAnn dug her fingers into his buttocks, holding him firmly in place as she slowly gyrated her hips, stirring his cock around inside her hot, wet pussy.

"Ooooooh, yes...oooooh, yes..." she moaned

"Ohhhh, fuck..." Jack gasped, "your pussy feels incredible!"

JoAnn gripped Jack's buttocks with her fingers and pulled him away from her. His long, thick shaft slowly withdrew from her vagina until its big, purple head popped free and his rigid penis sprang stiffly upward, flinging droplets of pussy juice from its tip. All three young observers gasped at the sight of the boy's organ springing free of JoAnn's cunt, quivering stiffly, wet and shiny with her vaginal juices.

JoAnn oriented the boy's hips, touching the tip of his prick to her pussy again, then pulled him back down into her. Pulling him back out again, she stopped this time with just the head of his cock inside of her pussy, then pulled him back into her.

For a few moments, JoAnn continued guiding the boy's movements with her grip on his buttocks. When he picked up the rhythm of their thrusting, she allowed him to take over for himself.

JoAnn rolled her head to the side to look at Mike, who was kneeling next to her. His eyes were locked on her crotch, watching his brother's penis slide in and out of her pussy. She gasped as she saw how Mike's fist was pumping furiously on his own upthrust penis.

"Whoa, boy, save that for me!" she cried, grasping his wrist and gently pulling his hand away from his cock. "Here..." she said, placing his hand on her breast, "you play with this and let me take care of that lovely hard-on!"

Smiling as Mike caressed her breast, she gazed up at the boy's twitching and quivering erection, bobbing and swaying as his butt clenched and writhed. JoAnn allowed Mike's soaring passions to cool down for a few moments, then she raised her arm and tenderly cupped her hand around Mike's loosely dangling balls.

Groaning, Mike released JoAnn's breast and leaned back, thrusting his straining hard-on forward and upward as the woman caressed his testicles beneath the upswept curve of his erect penis. His body trembling, he had to fight to suppress the urge to again grasp that throbbing shaft of turgid flesh with his hand.

Sharon heard a gurgling sound from Bobby, next to her. She looked at him and found the boy, mouth agape and eyes wide as they flashed back and forth from one brother's penis as it thrust in and out of her aunt's vagina and the other brother's prominently upthrust erection as JoAnn's hand fondled his balls just below.

JoAnn watched the boy's quivering penis, crystal-clear fluid leaking from its tip and trickling down its up-curved underside. She finally decided he had had sufficient cooling off time, and she raised her other hand and very gently wrapped it around the base of the boy's rigid organ. Mike groaned as JoAnn slowly and ever-so-lightly slid her hand up and down along his long, curved shaft while continuing to fondle his balls with the other.

After a few moments, JoAnn gripped the base of Mike slender, up-curved organ and bent it downward. Raising her chin, she touched her lips the underside of the boy's long, curved shaft, and lovingly kissed her way back and forth along the full length of the underside of his long, stiff shaft. The tip of her tongue flicked at the tip of his prick, gathering up the clear pre-cum oozing from the tiny orifice there, then curling around and caressed the upper surface of his engorged glans. Turning her head, JoAnn slipped the boy's swollen knob between her lips and into her mouth.

Mike gasped, and thrust his hips, driving several inches of his penis into JoAnn's mouth. As he pumped his cock in and out between her lips, his eyes flashed back forth between his own cock in this beautiful young woman's mouth and his brother's penis in her lovely cunt.

JoAnn gazed up at the boy's face as she sucked on the head of his prick, watching his eyes move back and forth from her crotch to her face. She let his glans slip from her mouth and, as she licked and kissed her way back and forth along the underside Mike's gently throbbing shaft, JoAnn purred, "Ooooooh...Mike, honey...look down there at my pussy." Gently nibbling the bulging ridge of his urethra as he did so, she said, "You see that little, pink, button-like thing at the top of my slit, just below my bush?"

Mike nodded. "Uh-huh...your clitoris."

"Yes, that's right, honey...I want you to reach down there and touch it for me...not hard, though! Like this..." JoAnn lightly touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of the boy's glans and slowly moved it back and forth.

Mike reached down toward JoAnn's crotch and gently touched his fingertip to her clit. JoAnn's lithe, young body jerked and she let out a moan. "Oooooh, yes, that's the spot, honey...now, rub your finger through my cunt-lips to get it wet, then touch it again, honey," JoAnn told him.

The boy did as he was instructed, touching his finger to the moist, slippery folds of her vulva, then returning it to her tiny clit. JoAnn purred with delight and her body squirmed with pleasure as Mike gently caressed her erect clitoris with his moistened fingertip.

"Ooooooh, yes...ooooooh, yes..." JoAnn moaned. "Now...move a little lower, honey...touch my cunt-lips, too...oooooooh, yes...ooooooooh..."

While the boy's fingers caressed her juicy, inner labia and the sensitive head of her clitoris and his brother's penis continued to stroke in and out of her vagina, JoAnn's lips slid back and forth along the underside of Mike's curved shaft, nibbling and kissing it with increasing fervor

As Mike caressed the soft, moist inner folds of JoAnn's vulva, his fingertips touched the side of his brother's penis as it slid through the young woman's vaginal opening. A strange thrill of excitement shot through him at the contact. He probed further, sliding his fingertips all around the juncture between JoAnn's vagina and his brother's cock. He marveled at the contrast between the warm, moist, chamois-soft feel of the woman's labia and the hot, solid feel of his brother's shaft as it coursed back and forth through her vaginal opening.

Mike slid his thumb and forefinger around his brother's shaft, while cupping the rest of his fingers and palm over JoAnn's vulva. A shiver raced up his spine and his own cock twitched as he felt his brother's penis sliding up and down through his encircling fingers.

The motion seemed so familiar to him, and yet, so different. His brother's penis was so much thicker than his own more slender organ. When he stroked his own stiff prick, what he felt in his penis and what he felt in his hand were combined into one sensation in his brain. But now, he could only feel the heat and the solidity of his brother's organ sliding through his fingers, without the simultaneous corresponding sensation of a hand gripping his penis. In fact, with JoAnn's lips nibbling on the underside of his shaft, the sensations he was receiving from his own penis were very different than those he was receiving from his hand.

JoAnn, peering over the top of Mike's hard-on as she stroked her tongue back and forth along the underside of his shaft, saw the boy holding his brother's penis as he fucked her and it excited her tremendously.

She turned her head toward Mike and slipped her lips over the swollen head of his prick. She gently sucked on his knob for a moment, then began moving her head, sliding the boy's long, slender shaft in and out of her mouth.

"Oh my god, Bobby..." Sharon gasped, giving the boy's stiff prick an involuntary squeeze as a shiver of excitement raced through her body, leaving her trembling. "My pussy is so hot!" Bobby groaned and his body jerked. The girl quickly loosened her grip on the boy's straining organ, and resumed gently caressing it, but she also put her free hand over the back of Bobby's, which was still cupped over her hot little pussy, and pressed it more tightly against her.

"Oooooooh..." she moaned softly, screwing her aching little cunt against the boy's palm. "Just look at that! Ooooooh...I've never had a dick in my pussy, but I know how much I like having one in my mouth. If having a dick in your pussy is anywhere close to as good as that, it must be really incredible to have one in your mouth and another in your pussy at the same time!"

She pushed down on Bobby's middle finger, forcing its tip down into the crevice between her outer labia. She groaned with delight as his fingertip touched her moist, tender, inner folds. She began rocking her butt on her heels so that while his finger slid up and down along her cleft, the tip of his finger caressed her inner labia.

"Woooo...wooooo...woooooo..." Mike wheezed as he picked up JoAnn's movement and began thrusting his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Gazing down at her face, he was blown away by the sight of his prick inside this beautiful young woman's mouth. His passions quickly grew as he watched his own long, slender shaft slide in and out between those luscious lips while at the same time he could feel his brother's thick, hard cock sliding between his fingers as it plunged in and out of her cunt. Mike began thrusting faster and faster as his passions soared.

Lost in her own fog of rising passions as she was being so deliciously fucked by the two boys, JoAnn didn't notice Mike's increasingly frantic thrusting until, on one especially vigorous thrust, the round head of the boy's penis hit the back of her mouth and slid down her throat. Although an experienced deep-throater, focused on her own pleasure as she was, JoAnn was unprepared when the head of Mike's prick poked the back of her throat, then plunged deeper. Luckily, since Mike was straddling her head, facing her feet, the upward curve of his erect penis neatly matched the alignment of her mouth and neck, allowing his penis to slide down her throat without its head placing undue pressure against any of its sides.

Snatched from the misty fog of passion, JoAnn gagged for a moment, then managed to get herself under control as she realized what was happening. Feeling Mike's penis throbbing and twitching between her lips and inside her throat, as well as the trembling of his body and his heavy groaning, JoAnn knew the boy was fast approaching the point of no return.

Knowing she had other plans for the hard-on between her lips, JoAnn jerked her head back, quickly withdrawing Mike's throbbing organ from her mouth. The boy's prick sprang upward, slapped against his belly, then bobbed up and down a few times before settling down, quivering stiffly.

JoAnn reached up and pulled Mike's penis back down. She very gently ran her tongue all around and around the fiery, bloated head of the boy's cock while very gently stroking her fingers back and forth along its hot, throbbing shaft. Expertly, JoAnn managed to bring the boy back from the brink.

When she felt she had Mike cooled down again, JoAnn slipped her lips over the now slightly deflated head of his penis and gently sucked it back up to full engorgement.

Looking upward around the long slender shaft projecting above her face, JoAnn found Mike looking down at her. She let his engorged glans slip from her mouth and gave its tip a tender kiss. Gently stroking his rigid shaft with one hand while fondling his balls with the other, she whispered softly, "Mmmmmm...now, I want you to fuck me, Mike, honey."

Mike's eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh, yeah!" he exclaimed, eagerly pulling his cock from JoAnn's grasp and standing up, his erect, up-curved hard-on bobbing and swaying with his movements. Moving to JoAnn's side, next to his younger brother, who was kneeling between JoAnn's wide-spread legs, he thrust his erect penis in front of the boy's face and said, "C'mon, Jack, move out of the way...JoAnn wants me to fuck her now!" Mike encircled the base of his prick with his thumb and forefinger and slowly slid the ring formed by his fingers up and down the full length of his up-curved shaft, right in front of his younger brother's face.

Jack stared at his brother's erect penis and loosely dangling balls, as the boy's encircling fingers slowly stroked up and down the long, curved shaft. "Okay..." Jack murmured softly, looking back down at JoAnn's upturned blond love nest. He reluctantly withdrew his prick from the warm, wet sleeve of her juicy cunt and stood up, boldly thrusting his own thicker, straighter, but slightly shorter erection directly at his brother, proud that, for the moment at least, his penis had been inside a woman's vagina while his brother's still had not.

Mike looked down at his brother's erection, nearly touching the up-curved underside his own. He saw that Jack's organ was slightly reddened by the warmth of JoAnn's vagina and it glistening wetly with her juices. He mentally acknowledged the strength and power his younger brother's more girthy organ conveyed compared to his own, more slender shaft. Raising his eyes to meet his brother's, Mike smiled and nodded. He patted Jack on the shoulder as his acknowledgement passed wordlessly between them.

Mike quickly took his brother's place, kneeling between JoAnn's out-splayed thighs. Grasping his rigid cock, he bent it downward, directing its swollen head toward the woman's open vaginal entrance. Mike, in his eager excitement to put his throbbing hard-on into a woman's vagina for the first time, inserted his engorged glans into her joy-hole and drove it, full-length, down into JoAnn's upturned pussy with a single thrust.

"Ooooooeeee..." JoAnn squealed, feeling like she'd been speared with a lance, Mike's long, slender penis seemingly penetrating so much deeper than Jack's did, without the accompanying expansion of her vaginal canal that his brother's stouter organ had provided.

"Ohhhh, yeah...ohhhh, yeah...ohhhh, yeah..." JoAnn groaned, rotating her hips and feeling the head of Mike's penis stirring around in the deepest recesses of her vagina. She was thrilled by the sensation of having had one penis pulled out her cunt and then having it so quickly replaced by another of such different dimensions.

Having learned from watching his brother, Mike immediately began thrusting his hips forward and back without waiting for instruction from JoAnn. Highly aroused at having these two young, virgin men fucking her at the same time, JoAnn's vagina provided plenty of lubrication and Mike's long, stiff prick picked up a good, slippery coating of the woman's secretions on its initial passage into her cunt. Now, Mike's penis slid in and out of her with near frictionless ease.

"Holy, shit!" Mike exclaimed, looking up from JoAnn's loins and smiling with delight, "This really feels great!"

"Ohhh, fuck yes...it does!" JoAnn agreed, smiling back. She reached forward and touched the fingertips of both hands to the sides of Mike's organ so that they stroked up and down along both sides his long, hard shaft as it slid in and out of her vagina.

Looking up at Jack, who was standing beside them, watching his brother's long, slim cock pump in and out of her luscious cunt, JoAnn eyed the younger boy's penis, freshly removed from her pussy. Reddened from the heat of her vagina as well as its own arousal, Jack's thick hard-on, twitched and quivered as it projected stiff and straight from his loins. Blue veins bulged along its solid shaft and its big, purple, mushroom-head was darkly turgid. His entire organ glistened in the sunlight with her pussy juice and a long, syrupy drip of clear, viscous love juice, a mixture of her vaginal secretions and his own pre-cum, drooled from the tip of his wet, shiny glans.

JoAnn reached out and grasped the boy's ankle, lightly stroking it to get his attention. "Oh, Jack, honey..." she sighed sexily when he turned his eyes to look down on her. "That big, fat cock of yours looks good enough to eat! How about bringing it down here and giving me a little taste?"

Jack smiled and knelt down beside JoAnn's head. Gazing up at the young boy's big prick projecting above her face, JoAnn said, "Why don't you put your knees on either side of my head...and face that way, so that you can still watch your brother fuck me, just like he did when you were fucking me." Jack did as JoAnn suggested, straddling her head with his knees, his erection pointing stiffly at his brother.

JoAnn raised her head and extended her tongue, flicking it at the bottom of the boy's loosely dangling scrotum. She swirled her tongue around and around the two egg-shaped orbs within that soft, supple sac for a short time, then proceeded up the front of his scrotum to the root of his penis. Now, she began sliding her tongue back and forth along the underside of his thick hard-on, licking up her own sweet pussy juice that dripped his rigid shaft. Flattening her tongue, she cupped it around the tip of his organ and ran it all around his smooth, swollen glans, gathering up the mixture of sexual lubricants drooling from its tip.

Mike and Jack, kneeling and facing each other just a couple of feet apart, raised their eyes and exchanged congratulatory grins, like a virtual 'high-five', acknowledging their mutual good fortune, before they looked back down, Jack watching his brother's long, slender cock slide in and out of JoAnn's juicy cunt, while Mike watched the beautiful young woman lick his brother's fat hard-on.

Sharon decided she wanted try differing views. Standing up, she took Bobby's hand and led him around behind Jack's back, where they peered beneath his butt to see JoAnn's face, looking upward between the boy's thighs as he straddled her head on his knees. They watched for a time as JoAnn's tongue caressed his loosely dangling balls and ran out and back along the underside of his thick, hard shaft.

After a time, they moved on to observe for a moment, from the side, opposite their former position, then on again to stand behind Mike, watching him thrust his long, slender penis in and out of JoAnn's lovely pussy, his loosely dangling scrotum slapping against her butt with each forward thrust.

Finally, they moved back around to their original position, finding that this gave them the best overall view as they could look down on the top side of Jack's thick shaft, watching, while JoAnn tongued it from below, from time to time bending it downward to slide it deep into her mouth. Merely turning their eyes, allowed them to look down on Mike's long, slender penis, thrusting in and out between the moist lips of JoAnn's vulva. They could see the bright pink, shiny bud of her erect clitoris protruding from the darker folds of flesh just above the point where the boy's shaft entered her vagina.