Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my, Sharon, look at that! They're all poking out there, even more now," JoAnn said. "Ooooh...I'm really curious, now! I just have to see what's hiding under those towels! How about you boys giving us girls a little peek, since we've already let you see all we've got?"

The boys glanced furtively at each other, uncertain about what was going on.

"Oh, c'mon, Mike," JoAnn urged the oldest boy. "You first! We showed you ours, now you show us yours!"

Mike looked startled, disconcerted at being singled out. JoAnn chuckled at his discomfiture as he cast about uncertainly. She stepped forward and slipped her finger under the knot in his towel. With a little tug, Mike's towel fell away.

Mike gasped and tried to shield his crotch with his hands.

"Ahhhh...there...that wasn't so hard..." JoAnn purred, grasping Mike's wrists and pulling his hands back to expose his erection to everyone's view. ''Taking off the towel, that is..." she quickly added with a chuckle, "because, obviously, something else here really is quite hard...and very erect!"

Sharon sucked in her breath and a thrill shot through her body when the boy's erect penis was revealed. Her heart pounded with excitement as the girl stared at it in fascination. Mike's cock was long and slender, almost as long as her Uncle Eddie's was, but not as thick. The boy's eight-inch organ, its length accentuated by the slenderness of its shaft, curved upward from his crotch, exposing its underside and his dangling balls to their view.

Sharon managed to tear her eyes from Mike's erection to look him over, in his now naked entirety. Taller and more powerfully built than his brothers, he was obviously a year or two more mature than the other two. He was good-looking, with shaggy, sandy-blond hair; the stereotypical California surfer.

Mike smiled nervously, his initial shock fading, as he saw the two lovely women studying his penis with such interest. He thrust his hips forward a bit and turned slowly from side to side, proudly displaying his erection to the two girls. His upward curved shaft wobbled slightly from side to side as he turned.

"Very nice..." JoAnn murmured softly, raising her eyes to his and smiling as she nodded in approval. She turned to look at her young niece, finding the girl staring the boy's penis. "How about you, Sharon, what do you think of it?" she asked.

Sharon just nodded silently, her eyes remaining fixed on the boy's hard-on.

JoAnn chuckled. "I think she approves, Mike. That's only the second penis she's ever seen, though, so she hasn't got very many to compare it to."

Now she turned to look at Jack. "Well, now, Jack! How about letting us get a look at what you're packing, there?"

Sharon shifted her gaze to the middle brother. Younger, and slightly less athletic looking than Mike, Jack was also good-looking, his hair shaggy as well, but darker in color.

Jack hesitated for a moment, then shrugged, figuring the ice to have been well broken, now, by his brother. He unfastened his towel and let it drop, revealing his own erect penis.

"Oh, my..." JoAnn murmured, obviously impressed.

Sharon gasped softly as well as she stared at the middle brother's erection. An inch or so shorter than his brother's, but much fatter, Jack's hard-on projected straight away from his crotch, between six and seven inches long, its big, engorged head covering its tip like a smooth, purple helmet. Attached as it was to this younger, less powerfully built young man, his cock looked quite large as she studied it with fascinated interest.

Sharon's eyes went back and forth between Jack and his brother, comparing these two erections, live before her, with her mental image of her uncle's still larger penis. She was beginning to comprehend the variability that is possible in the male organ.

"Ah...yes..." JoAnn sighed. "That's a nice one, too, Jack! Handsome cocks must run in your family!"

JoAnn looked over at the youngest boy, now. "I guess there's still one left to prove whether that is true. Are you going to uphold your family's honor, Bobby?"

She glanced at Sharon and then back at the boy. "I think that Sharon is especially interested in getting a look at what's under your towel!"

Bobby's eyes went to Sharon's and they both blushed and shuffled their feet nervously. Sharon looked at him, her stomach fluttering. Although a bit smaller and slighter of build than his brothers, she thought Bobby was the cutest of the three and she was quite smitten with him. The girl smiled and nodded her head encouragingly.

Bobby hesitantly unfastened his towel and let it drop away from his hips.

Sharon gasped and her heart thumped with excitement as Bobby's rigid penis sprang upward, quivering stiffly, as it was released from the downward pressure of the towel hanging on it. Although slightly shorter and certainly more slender than his brother, Jack's, organ, Bobby's penis was also straight, about six inches long, and pointed upward at a slight angle from his groin, rather than straight horizontal as did his brother's.

Sharon was thrilled by the sight of it, thinking it the most handsome of the three. Although smaller, Bobby's cock was perfectly proportioned to the younger boy's slighter build. Overall, she was quite pleased by its appearance.

JoAnn glanced at her young niece's enraptured face and chuckled. "Well...I think she likes it!" she said.

JoAnn looked back and forth at the three boys standing before her. "Well, well, well, three lovely cocks...all standing up there just begging for attention! Such a wonderful sight..." JoAnn purred.

JoAnn took a deep breath and exhaling loudly. "Well, now..." she said, "now that we're all comfortable..." she turned and walked over to the table on the patio, the boys' eyes following the swaying of her lovely round buttocks, "let's have lunch. You boys must be famished after that long hike through the desert!"

JoAnn picked up the tray and carried it back over to the blankets that she had spread out on the grass near the pool. She set the tray down, then sat down herself next to it, folding her long, shapely legs into the lotus position. Sitting up straight, with her lovely titties jutting perkily forward, their pink nipples taut and erect, she looked up at the boys, smiling invitingly.

The boys stood there, transfixed, their eyes nearly bugging out of their heads as they were now being afforded an unobstructed view of JoAnn's luscious pussy, opened up by her cross-legged position, its pink, inner labia glistening moistly in the sunlight, beneath that neat little blond muff which was all they had been able to see while she was standing.

Fully aware of what was she was doing, JoAnn allowed them to feast their eyes on her lovely cunt for a few moments, then she picked up the pitcher of lemonade and began filling the glasses.

"Why don't you guys sit down, too," she said when she finished. "C'mon, Mike, you sit here," she said, patting the blanket beside her, "and Jack, you sit here." She patted the blanket on the other side of her.

The two boys stepped forward and sat down as they were instructed, a bit awkwardly due to their raging hard-ons. Sharon and Bobby sat down, opposite JoAnn, so that the five of them encircled the tray of sandwiches.

As they ate, they talked, getting to know one another. JoAnn, however, was the only one who seemed totally at ease and, therefore, did most of the talking. The boys answered questions, but volunteered little else as their eyes continued drinking in the sight of JoAnn's lovely, naked body.

Sharon was pleased to see that the boys occasionally checked her out as well. The young girl felt deliciously wicked, sitting there, also cross-legged, her sweet little, virgin pussy totally exposed to the view of the three boys between her slender, widespread thighs. She was happy that her considerably more self-assured aunt was handling the conversation, because she was just as distracted as the boys were.

Because everyone was sitting cross-legged around the sandwich tray in a small circle, everyone's genitals were on full display for everyone's viewing pleasure. Sharon took advantage of that fact to study the three boys' sexual equipment, still fascinated by the variability they exhibited. She had never considered the possibility that every penis would be so different from every other. Her little pussy tingled with excitement and she felt her juices trickling between her tender labia as she carefully scrutinized each boy's erect penis.

Despite the distracting small-talk, the boys obviously weren't losing interest in their situation, for none of their hard-ons showed any sign of sagging. Sharon gazed across the circle at Mike's long, slender penis, rising in a graceful arc well above his lap, its head pointing back toward his navel. As she was looking at it, a droplet of clear juice oozed from the tiny slit at its tip, hung there for a moment, glinting in the sun, then slowly trickled down the curved underside of his upthrust erection. Her eyes followed the glistening trail of pre-cum down his long, stiff shaft, and into the wispy, blondish curls around the base of his erect organ. Because Mike's penis rose stiffly upward in a smooth arc, his scrotum, warmed by the sun and dangling loosely below his upthrust shaft, was fully visible. Sharon saw his balls hanging low in his soft, loose sac, sparsely populated by light, nearly invisible, strands of hair.

Sharon shifted her gaze over to Jack. When standing, Jack's erection had projected perpendicularly from his loins. Now that he was sitting, his hard-on pointed horizontally across the space within his crossed legs, so Sharon could only look down upon the upper side of his thick shaft. A light brown patch of hair surrounded the base of his organ while the thickness of his organ hid his balls from her view.

Sharon noticed that Jack was glancing over at his brother, Mike's, prominently upthrust erection and was attempting to tilt his pelvis upward, trying to raise his own cock to a higher angle, making it more visible. However, this merely managed to cause the big, broad, purple head of his prick to bob up and down slightly above the level of his lap. As she gazed down upon the Jack's prick, Sharon thought the younger boy's shorter, stouter organ, capped by its hugely engorged glans, looked more powerful while Mike's slender, curved shaft looked more delicate. However, each time she looked at it, the sight of the older boy's upthrust, curving organ sent a special thrill though the young girl's body as it just seemed, somehow, to be more erect than his younger brother's stouter organ.

Trying not to be too obvious, Sharon now shifted her gaze to peer down at Bobby's lap from the corner of her eye. She felt a similar thrill of excitement shoot through her loins now as she looked at the younger boy's penis as he sat cross-legged beside her. Bobby's cock was standing proudly erect between his wide-spread thighs, angling upward from his loins at about a forty-five degree angle. Its engorged head rose well above the level of his lap. Sharon could easily see the boy's balls dangling below his upthrust shaft. As she surreptitiously eyed the younger boy's erection, Sharon felt a strong desire to reach out and touch that fascinating organ, to hold it in her hand, to feel its hot, solid flesh against her palm. She was far too shy to initiate such an intimate act, however.

Sharon glanced around the circle, once again comparing the three boys. While none of their cocks were as impressive as her uncle's massive organ, she found that each boy's pricks was exciting to look at in its own way. She was, however, particularly enamored with Bobby's penis. She liked the size and shape of its head as well as the length and thickness of his shaft all of which seemed to be in proportion to each other as well as to his body. Although the smallest of the bunch, it was well-suited to him, and she found it to be the most pleasing in overall appearance.

Meanwhile, just as Sharon was studying the boys, the three boys were examining the two girls just as closely. While they seemed to be feasting their eyes on JoAnn's exquisite nude body with special interest, they did, occasionally, glance over at Sharon's slender, more girlish figure, for comparison, at least. Sharon was pleased to note that Bobby seemed to be casting glances at her from the corner of his eye much more frequently than did his brothers.

Meanwhile, knowing full well that the boys, as well as Sharon, were not paying attention, JoAnn sat there smiling and laughing as she attempted to carry on a conversation with them. She obviously enjoyed teasing them by sitting there in all her naked glory, chattering about inconsequential matters, while they devoured her lovely nakedness with their eyes. The boys certainly didn't seem to be very interested in the conversation, for their answers to JoAnn's questions were brief, conveying little information beyond the answer, and she frequently had to repeat her questions in order to get that answer. Their minds were obviously focused elsewhere and JoAnn knew full well where that was.

To intensify the titillation, JoAnn quit talking for a moment and leaned back on her elbows, her eyes closed and sighing softly, as if sunning herself for a moment. Moaning softly, she slowly twisted her sleek, supple, smoothly tanned body, while she shook her head from side to side so that her long, blond hair danced about, shimmering like spun gold in the sunlight. She looked like a tawny young lioness, stretching and shaking herself awake.

Sharon smiled as she saw Jack and Mike peer down at JoAnn, their eyes nearly popping out of their heads as they watched the beautiful young woman's luscious, nude body writhing sensuously between them.

After a few moments, JoAnn sighed contentedly and opened her eyes, smiling at the two boys peering down at her. Reaching up, she placed her hand on Mike's shoulder and pulled him back down on his elbows as she was. The boy's erect penis thrust upward even more prominently than before, curving back over his lower abdomen. She raised her other hand and placed it on Jack's shoulder, pulling him back on his elbows, too, causing his stout hard-on to jut stiffly upward.

Sharon gasped as she stared at Jack's hard-on. It had gone from being mostly hidden below the level of his lap, behind his crossed legs, a moment ago, to now standing there, a thick column of turgid flesh pointing vertically at the sky.

"Oh, yes..." JoAnn murmured softly as her eyes went back and forth between their two erect cocks. She slid her hands slowly forward from where they rested on their shoulders, down their chests and bellies to their groins, where she gently encircled the bases of their erect organs with her thumbs and forefingers while leaving her palms resting atop their pubes. Both boys groaned, tightening their buttocks and thrusting their straining hard-ons upward.

For a time, JoAnn just left her hands resting on their groins, her fingers lightly encircling the bases of their organs, until she felt their bodies relax a bit. Slowly, and ever so gently, she slid her encircling fingers up their straining shafts to their swollen cock-heads. Cooing softly, JoAnn began to slowly stroke her encircling fingers gently up and down along the two boy's stiffly quivering erections. After a minute or two of this gentle stroking with just her encircling thumbs and forefingers, JoAnn lightly wrapped both of her hands around their two stiff, throbbing shafts. Both boys groaned lustily when they felt the woman's hand encircle their throbbing cock.

Slowly and gently, JoAnn stroked her fists up and down. Realizing how highly aroused the two young boys must be, she tenderly caressed their straining pricks with great care and gentleness so as not to propagate any premature explosive responses.

As Sharon watched her aunt sensuously caressing the two boy's erections with either hand, she felt a fluttering deep in her stomach and an aching desire in her pussy. JoAnn looked up and met the girl's gaze. Her aunt smiled and cocked her head to the side, shifting her eyes toward the young boy sitting next to Sharon.

Sharon glanced at him and saw Bobby sitting there, his back ramrod straight, staring wide-eyed across the snack-tray on the ground between them with his mouth agape, watching JoAnn stroke his brothers' cocks. His slender body was trembling and his fingers were nervously clutching at the blanket on either side of his crossed legs.

Sharon looked back at her aunt and JoAnn nodded encouragingly. The young girl took a deep breath, then reached across the boy's thigh, and grasped his penis in her tiny hand. A thrill of excitement shot through her body and she let out a little moan of delight as she felt the hot, solid flesh of his erect organ against her palm.

Surprised, Bobby gasped and his body jerked as he felt the girl's hand gently grip his aching hard-on. He looked down at her little hand wrapped around his upthrust penis, then turned to look at her, wide-eyed. Sharon smiled at him, giving his prick a tender squeeze, then gently pushed him back on his elbows just as JoAnn had done with his brothers. Like a small child with a new baby kitten, Sharon lovingly petted and stroked the boy's upward pointing erection, her face glowing with delight.

Sharon and Bobby's attention was once again attracted back to the others as JoAnn spoke for the first time in several minutes. Still tenderly stroking their straining hard-ons, JoAnn asked, "Do you boys have girlfriends?"

"Uhhh...yes..." both boys croaked through clenched teeth.

"Oh, good!" JoAnn said. "So...they do this for you, don't they?"

"Noooo..." they both moaned.

"No?" JoAnn said, her eyes going back and forth between them, her pretty face registering concern. "Never?"

"My girlfriend sometimes rubs it through my pants when we're watching a movie..." Mike said, his voice low and raspy. "But never like what you're doing!"

"Yeah...mine, too," Jack said.

"And what do you boys do to them?" JoAnn asked.

"My girl lets me play with her tits once in a while..." Jack offered.

"Mine, too!" Mike exclaimed. "She even let me stick my hand inside her panties once and let me touch her pussy!" he added excitedly, warming to this topic of conversation far more than he had to any of their previous small-talk.

Jack's face fell. "Wow...I never got to do that..." he mumbled dejectedly.

JoAnn looked back and forth between the two boys for a moment, her brows knitted with concern. "You mean that that's all you've ever done?" she said. "That must be very frustrating for two strong young men like you!" She squeezed their hard-ons suggestively.

Looking back and forth between their stiff, hard pricks as she gently caressed them with her hands, she murmured, "You must have a couple of very stupid girlfriends if they don't take advantage of two perfectly lovely cocks like these!" She gave their pricks another gentle squeeze, causing their engorged heads to swell up even larger. Both boys groaned in response.

"Hmmmmm..." JoAnn murmured, a questioning look on her pretty face. "So...I assume that you two boys have never had sex with a woman, then..."

Mike snorted derisively. "Shit, no! Until today, I'd never even seen a real, live pussy!"

"Me, neither!" Jack said.

JoAnn smiled with delight, her hands involuntarily stroking up and down the two boys' straining hard-ons with increasing speed.

"Ooooooh...I must be dreaming!" she gushed. "Two lovely, virgin cocks in each of my hands at the same time!" Entranced, JoAnn continued stroking the two boys' cocks until their moaning and squirming alerted her that she was going too far, too quickly.

"Ooops..." she gasped, immediately slowing down. She smiled guiltily and said, "Uh-oh...I almost blew it!"