Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between those two extremes lay the young woman's beautiful, lithe body, from the neatly trimmed blond muff of her love nest, which topped the slight mound between her protruding pelvic bones, down the concave slope of her slim belly and waist, punctuated by the tiny, dark pit of her navel, and up the arced ridge of her ribcage, atop which sat the magnificent twin peaks of her firm, round breasts, quivering with each thrust of Mike's penis, each capped by a tautly erect nipple, like the cherry on the top of a scoop of ice cream.

As she stood there gazing down at her aunt's beautiful, nude body, enviously watching the two boys' cocks plunging in and out of both her mouth and pussy at the same time, Sharon felt Bobby's arms slip around her body from behind her. The boy's hands cupped her tiny breasts as he pulled himself against her back. The head of his penis pushed into the crack of her ass, down across her ass-hole, then between her thighs along the closed outer lips of her vagina.

Sharon reached behind her with both arms and grasped Bobby's butt, digging her fingers into his ass-cheeks and pulling him even tighter against her. Moaning softly as the boy tenderly caressed her firm little titties, Sharon rhythmically clenched and released her ass, squeezing the boy's warm, solid shaft between her buttocks and thighs.

"Mmmmmm...that feels sooo good..." Sharon purred, wriggling her slender body against Bobby's, feeling the hot, solid flesh of his penis pressed along the furrow of her pussy, between the fleshy outer lips of her vulva.

"Oh, yeah...it sure does..." Bobby murmured in her ear, his chin resting on the girl's shoulder. He gently thrust his pelvis against her ass, providing just a bit of forward and back movement to his penis as it rubbed along the crevice of her vagina.

"Oooh...oooh...oooh..." Sharon gasped each time the smooth, rubbery head of the boy's cock tickled her erect clitoris, sending a delightful twinge of pleasure shooting through her loins.

They quietly watched the others for a few moments, as Bobby gently thrust his prick back and forth between Sharon's slender thighs. "So..." Bobby whispered in the girl's ear, "you seem to really get off on watching other people fuck."

"Uh-huh..." Sharon murmured.

"I'm a bit surprised," Bobby said. "I know guys are supposed get turned on by it, but I thought girls are supposed to find it kind of...uhhh...'icky' or something."

"Oh, that's just for show," Sharon responded. "They want people to think it's not 'ladylike' to be interested in that sort of thing, but if they were really being truthful, they'd admit that they liked looking at naked men just as much as men like looking at naked women. At least, that's what I've learned from Aunt Jo...and I know it's true in my own case. They...ooooh!" Sharon gasped and her body jerked as she saw Mike's long, slender penis slip out of JoAnn's pussy and spring upward, quivering stiffly. The girl's fingers dug into Bobby's buttocks as she stared at his brother's up-curved erection, glistening in the sun with her aunt's juices.

Bobby felt Sharon's slender body trembling as she gazed at his brother's erection, watching as the boy pushed it downward with his fingers, rubbing its head up and down through her aunt's vulva before inserting it back into her vaginal opening.

"And you like to look at cocks?" Bobby asked.

"Oh, yes...they're so exciting!" Sharon gasped, pressing her thighs together, squeezing Bobby's prick between them. "Until you guys came here this morning, I had only ever seen my Uncle Eddie's dick. Now I know that they come in all different sizes and shapes. Even with you three guys being brothers, look how different you all are!"

With his cock back inside JoAnn's cunt, Mike was now groaning lustily as he thrust it in and out of her with increasing fervor. Jack, gazing down at his brother's penis as it plunged in and out of the woman's vagina, also groaned as he thrust his own cock in and out of her mouth, his own lusty passions rising.

Jack grunted heavily and his rigid hard-on slipped from JoAnn's lips spewing a thick, white streamer of viscous cum across her chin and heaving breasts. The boy's stiff, hard prick jerked upward shooting out another stream of jiz far out onto the woman's taut, flat belly.

Sharon gasped and her slender body squirmed in Bobby's arms as she stared at Jack's quivering organ, watching as it jerked upward again, spurting out another thick stream semen onto JoAnn's heaving belly.

Now Mike, perhaps triggered by the sight of his brother's ejaculation, grunted loudly, his own prick popping out of JoAnn's vagina, spraying a stream of sperm through her blond love-nest and up her abdomen to anoint the undersides of her quivering breasts.

"Ohmygod!" Sharon gasped, watching the two boys' penises spouting cum simultaneously. Her own aroused loins exploded in orgasm and she tightly clamped her thighs together as her pussy began to spasm.

Bobby groaned as Sharon's thighs squeezed his throbbing hard-on. His balls erupted and a thick stream of cum spurted from the tip of his prick, arcing outward from the girl's loins, and splashing down on JoAnn's writhing belly, adding to the growing pool of slimy gruel being deposited there by the other two boy's.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh..." Sharon gasped as she felt Bobby's cock throbbing and pulsing between her thighs, pressed along the lips of her own spasming vagina. Through her fog of sexual release, she watched those two erect penises jerking up and down before her, spewing out streams of cum onto her aunt's lush, naked body while yet a third pulsing stream of jiz spewed from her own loins to join the other two.