Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm..." she murmured, looking thoughtful. "Speaking of blowing it..." She gazed fondly at the boys' cocks as she slowly and lightly caressed their straining shafts, allowing them to cool down a bit from their fevered state of arousal.

"I guess I can assume then that nobody's ever done this to you before, either..." she leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on the tip of Mike's upthrust penis, then swirled her tongue around and around his engorged glans.

Mike gasped in surprise and his body jerked.

JoAnn straightened up, then leaned the other way to do the same to Jack's swollen cock-head. She swirled her tongue around and around the boy's engorged knob, then she slipped her lips over it and plunged her head downward, taking the boy's entire organ into her mouth.

"Ohhhh, fuck..." Jack groaned, throwing his head back and rolling it from side to side as JoAnn just held his aching cock motionless inside her warm, wet mouth.

Sharon smiled as she looked back and forth, seeing the look of shocked amazement on the other two boy's faces as they stared at JoAnn with their brother's penis in her mouth.

After a few moments, JoAnn slowly straightened up, withdrawing Jack's prick. Jack groaned as her encircling lips slowly rose upward on his throbbing shaft, caught momentarily on the flared ridge of his glans, then popped free.

JoAnn looked up at Bobby, then at Mike, smiling delightedly.

Now she leaned the other way and took Mike's cock-head between her lips. She pushed slowly downward, sliding the boy's long, slender shaft up into her mouth, its rubbery head pushing down her throat before her lips finally pressed against his groin.

JoAnn held the boy's cock there for a little while, then slowly withdrew it from her mouth.

Sitting up straight, her pretty face beaming, JoAnn gazed across the circle at her niece, smiling expectantly as she gently stroked the two boys' cocks with her dainty little hands.

"How about you, Bobby, do you have a girlfriend?" JoAnn asked.

"No...not really..." the boy answered.

"So nobody's ever sucked your dick, either?"

"No, ma'am," he replied.

JoAnn continued gazing at Sharon expectantly.

Sharon smiled back at her and decided to pick up the challenge her aunt was obviously laying down. She leaned over and laid her head on Bobby's sloped belly, the boy's erect penis standing in front of her face. Gazing past the boy's upthrust organ, Sharon observed the others as they watched her.

Sharon extended her tongue and began to slowly and sensuously slide it up and down the upper side of Bobby's rigid, vertical shaft. The boy let out a soft groan and his butt squirmed. She gradually wrapped her extended tongue farther and farther around the sides of the boy's shaft, caressing more and more of his organ as she continued stroking her tongue up and down his shaft. Her little hand slipped down over one of the boy's wide-spread thighs and gently scooped up his soft and supple scrotum to tenderly fondle his balls as her tongue caressed his prick.

The young girl finally allowed her tongue to slip up and over the flared ridge around the boy's rubbery glans. She caressed that satiny-smooth knob with her tongue for a few moments, then she slipped her lips over it and took it into her mouth. She held it there, gently sucking on the rubbery knob, tasting the mild flavor of the pre-cum leaking from its tip. Her eyes still on the others as they watched her, Sharon slowly pushed downward, sliding Bobby's rigid penis up into her mouth.

A shiver of delight raced through her body as Bobby's penis slid up the length of her tongue and her lips finally pressed against his groin. She was thrilled that she could take the boy's entire organ into her mouth without it pushing into her throat and gagging her. After a moment, Sharon began pushing herself up and down, sliding the boy's penis in and out of her mouth. Bobby groaned and squirmed with pleasure as her encircling lips slid up and down his shaft from its very base to the point where they caught on the flared ridge of his engorged glans.

While slowly sliding Bobby's penis in and out of her mouth, Sharon watched the other two boys, seeing them squirming and wriggling as they watched her, their own cocks still in the tender grasp of her aunt's dainty hands.

Sharon finally let Bobby's cock slip from her lips and she sat up, smiling confidently.

"Whew...that was quite a show, wasn't it, boys?" JoAnn said, giving them both a gentle squeeze before releasing them. "I guess she really showed me how to do it!"

"Yeah..." both boys groaned.

"How did you like your first blowjob, Bobby?" she asked.

"Oh, wow, that was terrific!" the boy gasped, sitting up.

"Well, I must say," JoAnn murmured pensively, "it certainly appears that my young niece has become quite adept at cock-sucking. I suspect that what makes her so good at it at this early stage in her experience is that she apparently enjoys doing it so much!"

Sharon gave her aunt a side-long glance and blushed, smiling bashfully.

JoAnn returned her attention the two cocks in her hands, looking back and forth at them as she ever so gently stroked her fingertips up and down those stiffly quivering shafts. "After the demonstration Sharon just gave us, you two boys must feel like I was merely teasing you."

JoAnn looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Hmmmm...let's see if we can do something interesting for you guys, too!"

She released the boy's organs and scooted back a bit. "Here, boys..." she said, "I want you to move around in front of me and arrange your legs like this." She held up both of her hands with her first two fingers extended in a "V," then she turned her hands and pushed them together, interlocking the two ''V''s.

The boys looked puzzled, but unquestioningly hastened to do the beautiful young woman's bidding. They quickly scooted around in front of her on their butts and, with JoAnn's help and guidance, interweaved their legs. Tugging and pulling on the boys' legs and buttocks, she slid them closer and closer together until the boys' balls pressed against each other's.

"Ahhhh, yes..." JoAnn murmured, gazing down at them as she sat beside the intersection of their interlocked legs.

Their balls and the roots of their penises were butted up against each other. Jack's stiff, stout hard-on pointed straight up from there, while Mike's long, slender organ curved away from it, up and over his belly. JoAnn slipped her hand beneath Mike's curved organ and raised it upward, pressing its underside against the underside of his brother's stiff, straight shaft.

JoAnn gently encircled both boys' organs with her hands and fingers and began slowly stroking them up and down.

Jack and Mike both groaned softly and squirmed uncomfortably as each felt the other's hot, hard shaft throbbing against his own.

JoAnn, realizing the source of the boys' discomfort, murmured soothingly, "Ahhh...just relax and go with it, boys. Just because your cocks are touching each other doesn't make you gay. I promise you're going to enjoy this!"

Sliding her hands down their two shafts, JoAnn rested her palms on their pubes, encircling the bases of their two organs with her fingers, holding their two erect penises against each other without obstructing anyone's view of them with her hands.

"Oh, yes...isn't that a lovely sight..." she sighed, gazing fondly at the boys' two stiff cocks, standing against each other, urethra to urethra, the purple head of Mike's long, slender prick extending an inch or so above the tip of his brother's bigger, fatter cock-head.

JoAnn glanced up at her niece and smiled when she saw that the other two youngsters were watching her intently. Bobby was lying back on his elbows while Sharon sat next to him, holding the young boy's penis in her fist. Nodding encouragingly to the two youngsters, JoAnn returned her attention to the other two boys.

Releasing her hold with one hand while keeping their cocks pressed together by her grip around their bases with the other, JoAnn began lightly running the fingertips of her free hand up and down the sides of the two boys' rigid shafts, tenderly caressing the smooth, taut-stretched skin covering their firmly tumescent organs.

Lying back, propped up on their elbows, Mike and Jack watched JoAnn lovingly caress their throbbing hard-ons. She glanced back and forth between the two boys, smiling at the look of rapturous bliss she saw there.

"Oooooh..." she cooed softly, as she lightly stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of their straining shafts, "now doesn't that feel gooood..."

"Ohhhh, shit..." Mike groaned, "it sure does!"

"Ohhhh, yeah..." Jack agreed.

"Well, let's see how you like this!"

JoAnn leaned forward and touched her extended tongue to the engorged head of Mike's cock, lashing it back and forth a few times.

"Oh, wow!" Mike groaned, his ass squirming against the blanket.

Jack gasped and his butt squirmed as he saw JoAnn's pink tongue swirl around and around the purple head of his brother's penis. Then he saw that swollen knob disappear between her lips. As his butt squirmed against the blanket, his aching balls ground against his brother's testicles as, deep in his belly, the excitement and anticipation grew.

Jack didn't have long to wait, for JoAnn only held Mike's swollen glans in her mouth for a few moments, then she let it slip from her lips. Extending her tongue again, she touched it to the very tip of Mike's cock, then drew it slowly down along his urethra until it touched the smooth, round tip of Jack's penis.

"Oh, shit..." Jack groaned as the anticipated warm, moist touch of the woman's tongue was realized. Now, JoAnn's tongue swept back and forth across the broad, smooth surface of his own engorged glans. His butt began bouncing up and down as she slipped her lips over that swollen knob and gently sucked it into her mouth.

Mike lay there watching JoAnn lick his brother's cock-head, then take it into her mouth. He stared at the engorged head of his own penis pressing against her cheek as she gently sucked on his brother's swollen knob.

JoAnn knew that the boys had to be in a high state of arousal, so she was careful to hold Jack's cock-head in her mouth for only a few moments. Releasing it, she turned her head to the side and began running her lips and tongue up and down the sides of Mike's long, slender shaft. When his moaning and writhing indicated his increasing arousal, JoAnn turned her head to the other side and began licking and kissing the sides of Jack's thick, solid shaft.

"Oh, Bobby..." Sharon whispered, looking down at the boy's upthrust penis as he lay beside her propped up on his elbows. She tenderly stroked her fingertips up and down his rigid shaft as they watched her beautiful aunt alternately lick and kiss first Mike's penis, then Jack's, then Mike's again. "Do you like me touching you like this while you watch my aunt do that to your brothers?"

"Ohhh, yeah..." he groaned, clenching his ass and thrusting his prick upward.

As she ever-so-lightly ran her fingertips up and down the boy's rigid erection, caressing its velvety-soft, taut-stretched skin, Sharon took the opportunity to really study it. Leaning back as he was, his penis was stiff and straight, angled slightly back toward his abdomen, exposing the underside of his shaft to the young girl as she sat at his side.

She gently ran the tip of her finger up and down along the ridge of his urethra from his balls to the tiny slit at the very tip of his organ, then over the tip to caress the broad surface of his turgid glans. She smiled as she tenderly rubbed her fingertip all around the satiny-smooth, rubbery head of the boy's penis, delighted by its shape and texture. After tracing the tip of her finger all around the flared edge of his glans, Sharon stroked her fingertip up and down the top side of his shaft, feeling the bumps of the bulging vein that snaked along that side of his straining organ.

"Oh, Bobby..." Sharon sighed as her fingers gently caressed the boy's organ. "Your cock is so beautiful..."

The boy gasped. "It is?" he croaked, obviously surprised.

"Oh, yes!" Sharon earnestly assured him, encircling the base of his prick with her thumb and forefinger and slowly sliding the ring they formed up and down along the full length of his shaft, just barely grazing the taut-stretched skin.

Bobby groaned and rolled his thighs outward, thrusting his loins upward.

"But it's so small compared to--"

"Doesn't matter," she cut him off. "I haven't seen very many cocks before, but I just know that I really like the size and shape of yours!"

Spurred by this young girl's appreciative comment, Bobby smiled and proudly thrust it higher still.

Sharon gazed down at Bobby's scrotum, between his wide-spread thighs. Warmed by the sun, it dangled loosely, his balls well-defined in the bottom of his soft, wrinkly sac. She slipped her free hand between his thighs and scooped up the boy's testicles, tenderly fondling them with her fingers as she continued to caress his rigid shaft with her other hand.

Bobby groaned and repeatedly clenched his ass, thrusting his cock up and down.

"Does this feel good, Bobby?" Sharon murmured softly as she gazed adoringly at the boy's upthrust penis, her fingertips ever so gently caressing the soft, smooth, taut-stretched skin of his extremely turgid shaft as if it were a beautifully carved and polished piece of art.

"Ohmygod, yes..." Bobby groaned.

Sharon's eyes turned to meet Bobby's. She smiled warmly, acknowledging his approval. Returning her gaze to the boy's penis, she continued to lovingly caress his throbbing shaft with her fingertips.

"Aunt Jo taught me that it was better to take it slow and easy with a guy's dick, letting the pleasure build up gradually. That way you can you can go higher and higher before you finally have to blow. And when you eventually do it's much more intense as well. You know, it works that way for me, too." Sharon murmured, huskily.

Bobby groaned and his butt squirmed. "Ohhhhh, fuck...he gasped. "It sure is working...I've never felt like this before..." He groaned again.

Sharon looked up at the boy's face and saw him staring over at the other group. She turned her head and watched her aunt lick and kiss the other two boy's penises as she held them pressed against each other.

"It's exciting to watch that, isn't it?" Sharon purred softly.

"Uhhh-huh...' the boy grunted, his butt squirming against the blanket as his passions continued to soar higher in response to what he was seeing as well as the young girl's gently stimulating caresses.

"Ooooooh, I think so, too..." Sharon murmured. "I know guys are supposed to be turned on by seeing stuff like that, but I really am, too..." A shiver ran through her body, and she gasped as she realized that she had involuntarily increased the intensity of her caresses on Bobby's penis as she watched her aunt fellate the other two boys.

Fearing she was overstimulating the young man, Sharon gently released both his cock and his balls, laying one hand on his thigh and the other on his belly. She tenderly caressed him there, now, while she watched his straining hard-on, standing stiffly, twitching and quivering expectantly. The tiny slit at the tip of the boy's swollen, purple glans opened up and disgorged a glistening droplet of clear pre-cum, which hung there, glinting in the sun, on the very tip of his slightly upward angled penis, slowly growing larger and larger. The glistening droplet finally broke away, and slowly fell, trailing a gossamer streamer back up to the tip of his organ, until it landed on his abdomen.

Sharon continued to tenderly caress Bobby's belly and thigh, allowing the boy's passions to subside, while she gazed at his steely erection, watching it twitch from time to time, releasing another bead of pre-cum to slowly descend that glittering gossamer thread, adding to the growing puddle on his abdomen.

After a couple of minutes of not being touched, Sharon noticed that Bobby's rigid hard-on had now developed a slight bend as it arced over his pubes. She glanced up and saw that Bobby was still watching JoAnn and his brothers with great interest.

"Did you like it when I sucked on your cock a little while ago, Bobby?" she whispered softly.

Bobby started and returned his eyes to Sharon as she sat beside him, gazing down at his penis. "Oh, wow...I sure did!" the boy replied. "I always dreamed of having a girl do that to me."

"Was it as good as you dreamed it would be?"

"Better!"

"Mmmmm...I liked it, too!" Sharon said. "Loved how hot and solid your cock felt inside my mouth. And I especially liked how smooth and rubbery its head felt as I licked and sucked on it!"

Bobby groaned softly and his butt squirmed as he thought about how good it felt to have his prick inside the young girl's mouth.

"Would you like me to do that to you, again, Bobby?"

Bobby's eyes lit up and he smiled excitedly. "You bet I would!" he cried.

Sharon smiled at the boy's enthusiastic response. She lowered her head, touching the tip of her tongue to the boy's abdomen. She swirled it around and around the pit of his navel, then moved lower and lapped up the puddle of pre-cum just above his pubes. Catching the glistening thread of viscous juice trailing from the tip of his cock, she slowly gathered it up with her tongue, from his belly to the tip of his organ. She ran the pointed tip of her tongue back and forth through the tiny slit at the tip of his cock-head, then swirled her tongue around and around his engorged knob.

"Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm..." Sharon hummed. She looked up at Bobby and smiled, smacking her lips. "Your cock-juice is delicious!"

Bobby stared at her, looking dazed, shocked that this pretty young girl would consume the fluid produced by his penis. As her little pink tongue caressed the head of his prick, he felt his slightly softened erection quickly regain its steely hardness.

After a few moments caressing his glans with her tongue, Sharon slipped her lips over it and took the entire rubbery knob into her mouth. Bobby groaned and tensed his buttocks, thrusting his now rigid penis upward. Sharon giggled as an inch or so of the boy's cock slid up into her mouth.

Thrilled to once again have Bobby's beautiful prick inside her mouth, Sharon pushed her head slowly downward, taking it deeper. The young boy's smooth cock-head slid easily up her tongue while his hot, solid shaft slowly passed through her encircling lips until the full six-inch length of his rigid shaft was inside her mouth and her lips were pressed against his groin, her nose buried in the sparse, wiry curls of his light brown pubes.

The boy groaned and wriggled his ass with pleasure as Sharon just held his entire organ within her warm, wet mouth, gently sucking as she caressed it with her tongue. Watching the boy's face as she held his cock in her mouth, Sharon was delighted by the blissful pleasure she saw reflected there. She was thrilled, herself, at the thought that she could take his entire penis inside her mouth, knowing that she had been unable take much more than half of her uncle's much larger organ.

Gently sucking on the penis buried to the hilt in her mouth, Sharon worked her lips against its base while she moved her tongue up and down against the side of its turgid shaft. She slid her hand back and forth along the top of Bobby's skinny thigh, then slipped it down between his legs to touch his dangling scrotum. She slid her fingers beneath his sac and tenderly fondled his balls.

Sharon moaned and wriggled her ass against her heels as she knelt over the boy's body. She felt the lips of her hot little cunt sliding moistly against each other as her juices flowed, trickling between her labia and down her thighs.