Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sharon slowly raised her head, withdrawing the boy's penis from her mouth. When its engorged head slipped from her lips, she swirled her tongue around and around the smooth knob, then smiled at him. "Do you like that, Bobby?" she asked.

"Ohmygod," he groaned, "I never felt anything so good before!"

Sharon smiled and pressed her lips to his swollen glans again and slowly slid the full length of his rigid organ back up into her mouth. She held it there a moment, then began to slowly bob her head, sliding his entire shaft in and out.

While sucking Bobby's prick, Sharon turned her eyes toward the others. JoAnn, still gripping the bases of the other two boy's pricks, keeping them pressed together, was swirling her tongue around their two hugely engorged heads in a figure-eight pattern. Sharon eyed their two organs with fascination. Red and swollen from JoAnn's tight grip around their bases and her sucking on their heads, the taut-stretched skin of their straining shafts glistened with her saliva in the bright sunlight.

JoAnn tenderly kissed the very tip of Mike's cock, then she licked his swollen glans a few times and took it into her mouth to gently suck on it. Mike, propped up on his elbows, groaned, his hips squirming, as he watched.

JoAnn pushed downward, sliding Mike's cock up into her mouth until her lips touched the tip of Jack's penis, pressed against the side of Mike's slender shaft, an inch or so lower. Now Sharon saw her aunt's tongue emerge from the corner of her mouth to caress Jack's smooth, shiny, purple knob, then JoAnn pushed downward again, slipping her lips over the bloated head of Jack's penis and taking it into her mouth as well. She continued pushing downward, sliding both boy's cocks up into her mouth until she couldn't take any more.

JoAnn sucked on both them for a few moments, then slid her tight-stretched lips up and down on the two shafts several times. Slowly raising her head, she first allowed Jack's cock-head to pop free from her tightly encircling lips, then Mike's. Extending her tongue and flattening it, JoAnn ran its broad, flat surface up and down the sides of the boys' shafts while the boys writhed and groaned in response to her delightful caresses.

Watching her aunt fellate the boys' straining organs, Sharon marveled at their appearance. With each sucking, they seemed to swell ever larger and redder than before. Bulging veins stood out along the sides of their shafts and their engorged heads were swollen, dark and inflamed looking. She thought that, like over-inflated balloons, they must soon burst from the internal pressure.

She turned and looked at Bobby. "Ohhhh, Bobby," she murmured, " look at your brothers' cocks. They look like they're ready to explode!"

She wasn't wrong.

Mike, gritting his teeth, his face contorted with lust, let out a loud grunt and Sharon saw a blob of white cum spurt from the tip of his straining penis.

"Ahhhh, yes!" JoAnn cried, turning her head to the side and redoubling her efforts with her lips and tongue against the sides of Jack's straining shaft. JoAnn's intensified oral caresses on one side of his aching prick, combined with the throbbing and pulsing of his brother's organ pressed against the other side, quickly drove Jack to the peak as well.

Now a stream of white spunk erupted from the tip of Jack's throbbing penis. JoAnn looked up at her niece and cried, "Oh, look at that, honey! Isn't that an incredible sight?"

Her aunt's shout wasn't needed, for Sharon had been watching the others with eager anticipation for some time, now. Thrills of excitement shot through her aching loins as she watched both Mike and Jack's cock shooting their sperm high in the air. Grunting and groaning, they ground their spasming balls against each other as they pumped out their heavy loads of thick, white cum. Sometimes alternating, and sometimes simultaneously, spurts of semen fountained upward from the tips of their pulsating organs, splashing down on JoAnn's hands and arms as she continued to tightly grip the bases of their throbbing hard-ons.

"Ohhh, yes...yes...yes!" JoAnn cried, watching their two penises spurt thick, white cum skyward, and feeling the hot, solid flesh of their tumescent shafts jerking and pulsing in her fist. "I love it...I love it..." she cried, watching the boys' hot semen rain down on her hands and arms.

Sharon, so enthralled by the sight of the two boys' cocks erupting at the same time, nearly forgot about the throbbing penis in her own mouth. Bobby however, was well aware of it, as well as the incredible scene transpiring before them. The sight of the beautiful JoAnn, fellating his two brothers at the same time was just as stimulating for him as it was for Sharon, if not more so. He felt a tingle in his aching balls, and realized what inevitably followed that signal.

"Sharon! Sharon!" he gasped. "Watch out!"

The young girl, however, was too caught up in the excitement of the scene before her to understand the boy's warning in the short time that she had to comprehend it. Suddenly, Bobby's prick jerked, and her mouth was flooded with a spurt of thick, hot sperm.

"Uhhhhh...uhhhhhhh..." Bobby groaned, his ass writhing against the blanket, unable to think of anything now, except for this wonderful new feeling of having his throbbing prick enveloped by this young girl's warm, wet mouth as it pumped out its hot load of cum.

Fully entranced by the sight of the other two boys' cocks spurting their semen into the air, Sharon was taken by surprise. She needed a few moments to realize that the jerking and pulsing of Bobby's penis inside her own mouth indicated that Bobby, too, was coming. It was a thrilling sensation to feel the boy's prick throbbing and pulsing between her lips and against her tongue as her mouth filled with his warm, salty sperm. A shiver raced down her spine and speared into her aroused loins.

Sharon emitted a garbled groan around the throbbing organ in her mouth as her hot little pussy exploded with delight. Moaning ecstatically, she sucked furiously on Bobby's spurting penis, thirstily gulping down his pungent sperm, while her loins were wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. Thrashing her butt from side to side against her heels as spasms of delight radiated through her body, Sharon's juicy little cunt-lips slid squishily against each other, stimulating her sensitive little clit and intensifying her orgasm.

The jerking and pulsing of Bobby's penis inside her mouth gradually weakened just as the spasms of her own orgasm peaked. Then, as the contractions in her vagina began to subside, Sharon slowly laid the side of her head down on the boy's belly, while she continued to hold his still gently throbbing and twitching cock inside her mouth.

Opening her eyes after a few moments, she gazed across at the others. JoAnn was still holding the two boys' pricks around their bases, keeping them erect with the tight grip of her hands. No longer spurting cum, the boys' cocks were red, and swollen looking, shiny with saliva and the thick rivulets of cum which were drooling down the sides of their shafts. JoAnn placed her tongue near her encircling fingers and drew it up the sides of their quivering organs, eagerly licking up the dripping sperm like a child with a quickly melting ice cream cone.

The two boys stared at her, wide-eyed in amazement as they watched her lick their cocks clean. Finished, JoAnn finally released her grip on them and their cocks fell apart, flopping heavily across their bellies.

JoAnn straightened up, smacking her lips and smiling with satisfaction. "Yum, yum, yum..." she murmured, rolling her eyes and licking her lips. "Ahhh, yes...what a delicious blend! A cock-juice cocktail!"

"Holy shit!" Mike gasped, "That was incredible!"

"Oh, yeah...it sure was!" Jack sighed.

JoAnn smiled and nodded. "Well, I thoroughly enjoyed it, too!" she said as she gazed down at the boys' pricks, watching them slowly soften and shrink as they lay atop their bellies.

After resting for a few moments with their balls still pressed against each other, Mike and Jack untangled their legs and sat up. Now, for the first time in a little while, they glanced over at the two younger teens.

Sharon was lying on her side, her body perpendicular to Bobby's, with her head atop his stomach. His now flaccid prick was still in her mouth, as she gently sucked on it while holding his balls in her hand, tenderly caressing the soft, wrinkled skin of his scrotum with her fingertips. A telltale rivulet of cum dripped from the corner of her mouth.

"Wow! Look at that!" Mike said, smiling. "It looks like Bobby got himself some, too!" Then, noting the semen dripping from her lips, Mike gasped. "Oh, wow...I think he even came inside her mouth!"

Sharon felt a bit embarrassed as all eyes now turned on her while she held the young boy's cock in her mouth. She let Bobby's penis slip from her lips, softened but still partially engorged due to her continued sucking after his ejaculation. She sat up, smiling sheepishly as she wiped the semen from her chin.

JoAnn gazed at Bobby, smiling. "How was it, Bobby? It's a lot better than jacking off all by yourself, isn't it?" she teased.

Bobby sat up quickly. "Oh! Uhhhh...well...uhhhh..." the boy stammered nervously.

JoAnn laughed. "It's all right, Bobby. Everyone knows that, at your age, every boy's best friend is his right hand! Especially if he doesn't have a girlfriend to properly attend to his needs!"

Bobby's mouth dropped open in surprise and he looked back and forth at his two brothers. They smiled and nodded their heads in confirmation. "You mean that you guys..." Bobby said, his voice trailing off. Mike and Jack nodded again, and Bobby let out the breath he had been holding as a look of relief suffused his face.

Looking confused, Sharon glanced back and forth from face to face, trying to figure out what it was they were talking about that everyone, except her, seemed to understand.

JoAnn saw the perplexed look on her young niece's face and laughed. "Well, I guess I was wrong!" she said. "Everyone doesn't know that! You see, Sharon, honey, when boys reach puberty, they constantly get hard-ons. They don't even have to be thinking about girls. For no apparent reason, their cocks just get hard."

Mike and Jack both nodded in agreement.

"Unfortunately, for most young boys, their only relief is to use their own hands to make themselves come," JoAnn continued as a look of dawning comprehension touched her niece's face. "It's called 'jacking-off'..." JoAnn said, pausing, and quickly glancing at Jack.

She shrugged. "Sorry, Jack, but that's what it's called," she added.

Mike snorted and pretended to stifle a laugh. Jack just looked resigned and muttered, "Yeah, I know...I know..."

"Masturbation is the polite term for it, honey," JoAnn went on, "and almost everyone does it once in a while...even us girls! But young boys do it a lot! Before puberty, they can have an orgasm, but nothing comes out. After puberty, though...voila! Gobs of sticky white jiz! Ain't it neat?"

Sharon silently nodded her understanding and Bobby's look of relief grew as he listened to JoAnn's description and realized that his secret, solitary occupation was actually a nearly universal practice.

JoAnn looked at Sharon and said, "Speaking of jiz...how was Bobby's, honey? As good as his brothers'?"

The girl started, her face flushing as she was put on the spot about having taken Bobby's load down her throat. Then she swallowed hard and smiled naughtily. Slowly licking her lips, she said, "Well...I can't really say...since I haven't tasted Mike and Jack's...yet!"

The two boys gasped in surprise.

"Ohhhhh, good answer, girl!" JoAnn laughed. "The good thing about healthy young men like these three guys is they're sure to be brimming with another fresh, hot load of cum in no time!"

JoAnn picked up the pitcher of lemonade and poured everyone a fresh glass. The boys were much more relaxed now, easily engaging in the small-talk that they had found so difficult a short while before.

As they talked, JoAnn noticed that the boys were once again eyeing her naked body with considerable interest. She decided to let them have a real eyeful, now.

Slowly raising her arms above her head, she twisted and stretched her lithe, tanned body as she feigned a yawn, knowing that the boys' eyes would follow her pert, firm titties as they were pulled upward by her raised arms and swaying gently as she twisted her body. Slowly lowering her arms, she cupped her hands behind her neck, and lay back in the grass as if to bask in the warm sun. Through slitted eyes, she watched the two boys, sitting on either side of her, ogling her lush, nude body stretched out between them.

After a little while, JoAnn stretched again, moaning softly and arching her back. Continuing her stretch, JoAnn slowly drew her feet up toward her butt, raising her knees. Then she let out her breath in an exaggerated sigh and let her body to relax. She allowed her knees to fall apart, splaying outward, deliberately opening up her crotch to the boys' view.

JoAnn lay there, quietly basking in the sun, feeling its warm rays caressing the exposed, moistly glistening folds of her open vulva. Through her slightly cracked eyelids, she watched the two boys craning their necks this way and that as they tried get the best viewing angle of her pussy.

Finally, Jack cleared his throat and mumbled, hesitantly, his voice quavering, "Uhhhhh...JoAnn..."

She raised her knees, closing them together, and opened her eyes. She cast him a radiant smile and murmured softly, "Yes, Jack, honey?"

"Can I...uhhhh..." he started, then averted his eyes.

"Yes, Jack? Go on, darling," she said.

Jack seemed to give himself an imaginary kick in the pants and looked back at JoAnn's beautiful face. He began again, "Uhhhh, can I...uhhhh...can I...take a closer look at your, uhhhh..."

JoAnn chuckled. "Why, of course, sweetie! I just had your dick in my mouth...why should I be shy about letting you take a good look at me?" she said. Taking pity on his shy hesitance, she slowly dropped her knees to the ground again and tilted her pelvis so neat little, blond love nest thrust upward, opening up and fully revealing her vagina to the boys' view.

Mike and Jack crowded closer, no longer trying to be discreet about their looking. Both boys leaned over her body, thrusting their faces close to her crotch, eagerly trying to get their first good, close-up look at a real, live vagina.

With her thighs spread wide apart, JoAnn's fleshy, outer cunt-lips were pulled back, fully exposing her moist, pink, inner labia. Her convoluted labial folds glistened with her sweet nectar in the bright sunlight. Where her labia converged at the upper end of her juicy furrow, the bright pink nub of her clitoris glinted between the darker folds of moist, tender flesh. At the lower extreme, her vaginal entrance was partially open, allowing the boys to peer a short way down her love tunnel, its walls wet and shiny with her slippery secretions.

----------------------------------

Sitting across from them, Sharon noticed that Bobby was wriggling and squirming, craning his neck in an attempt to get a view of JoAnn's pussy like his brothers were. "Uhhh...Bobby?" she said, hesitantly. "Why don't you take a look at mine?"

Bobby looked at her questioningly.

The young girl smiled coquettishly. "It's only fair after all the looks I've been taking at yours!"

"OK!" Bobby said, smiling.

Sharon laid back like she saw JoAnn do and splayed her knees outward, revealing her own neat little chestnut love nest and the hairless slit running downward between her thighs.

Bobby eyed the girl's virgin slit for a moment, glanced over at JoAnn, then back to Sharon. "Yours sure looks different!" he said, puzzled.

Sharon giggled. "Well, yours sure looks different from Mike's or Jack's!" she countered.

"Yeah, I guess that's right," Bobby muttered.

"The main difference between JoAnn and me is, you have to open mine up to see all the interesting stuff," Sharon said, "while JoAnn's is pretty much open all the time."

"Oh..." Bobby murmured, nodding, as he continued to gaze at Sharon's little slit, her puffy, outer labia closed together like a deeply cleft peach, their edges slightly reddened with her arousal.

Sharon let him stare at her little slit for a while, then she said, "Didn't you hear what I said, Bobby? I said, 'you have to open me up to see all the interesting stuff'!"

Bobby started and raised his eyes to hers. "Oh! You mean me?" he said, looking surprised.

"Of course I mean you!" Sharon said, sounding piqued. "I just finished sucking on your cock and drinking your cum...I would think you could at least bring yourself to touch my pussy with your fingers!"

"Oh! Yeah...sure...I'd love to..." Bobby muttered, looking back down at the girl's crotch.

Sharon smiled and giggled silently at the young boy's discomfiture. Hesitantly, he reached out and touched his fingertips to one side of Sharon's crevice. Gaining confidence as he found that it just felt like normal skin, Bobby slid his fingertips back and forth along the edge of one of her soft, outer cunt-lips, gradually moving closer and closer to the deep cleft between them.

"You should use both hands, Bobby," Sharon suggested.

The boy reached forward with his other hand now, and touched those fingertips to the other side of her cleft. After he had stroked his fingertips up and down along the sides of her slit for a few moments, Sharon said, "Don't forget what I told you Bobby, you have to open it up to see the good stuff. Go ahead, just put your fingers on either side of that crack and pull them apart."

Bobby did as he was instructed, placing his fingers on either side of the crevice between Sharon's puffy outer labia, and gently spread them open. "Aaaaah..." the boy gasped as the moist, pink folds of the young girl's vulva were revealed to his curious gaze.

Bobby felt a surge in his loins as he received his first close-up look at a girl's vagina. His cock, limp and flaccid after his blow-job a short while before, began to throb and pulse, growing stiff and erect within moments as he carefully studied the pink folds of her inner labia, glistening with the moisture of her arousal.

Sharon smiled as she saw the young boy's penis jerking and pulsing, rising to full erection once again, despite her having sucked it off just a few minutes before. Her perky little breasts rose and fell quickly, her heart pounding, so excited was she by the sight of Bobby's cock getting hard again so soon after his ejaculation, and knowing that the cause of its quick revival was the boy's close look at her own little pussy.

Sharon allowed Bobby to feast his eyes on her vagina for a time, then she said, her voice husky with her arousal, "Well...how do you like it, Bobby?"

Bobby started and looked up at her, a guilty look on his face at having been caught staring into her open vagina for such a long while. Sharon just smiled back at him, warmly.

"Ohhh...it's...uhhh...it's beautiful..." he murmured.

The girl smiled again. "Let me show you something," she said. She raised her hand and, while Bobby continued to hold her outer lips apart with his fingers, she touched the tip of a finger to her wet, inner labia. She moaned softly as she slowly slid her fingertip up and down, caressing the moist, satiny folds of her vulva.

"Omygod...that feels so good..." Sharon murmured.

After a few moments, she slid her fingertip up to the top juncture of her outer labia and gently circled the pink bud of her slightly protruding clitoris. "Ooooooh...oooooooh..." she moaned, her slender butt writhing in response. "See that little button thingee right there? That's my clit. That's where it really feels good...but you have to be careful with it, because sometimes it can be very sensitive!"