Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon touched her clit with the tip of her finger. She gasped and her body quivered. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Bobby's eyes flashed back and forth from her face to her pussy, his expression indicating his great interest in what she was showing him.

Now Sharon slid her fingertip down through her moist furrow to the lower juncture of her labia. She inserted just the tip of her finger into the depression of her vaginal opening and stirred it around slowly.

"This is the opening to my vagina..." she said. "That's where a boy's dick goes, when I'm ready for it. I've never done that, though."

Sharon grasped Bobby's wrists and pulled his hands away from her crotch. She touched her fingertips to either side of her crevice and opened up her vulva again, herself. "Now, you touch me, Bobby, like I just showed you," she said.

Bobby looked at her questioningly for a moment, then hesitantly reached out and touched his fingertip to the girl's vulva. He looked up at her and smiled as his fingertip caressed the satiny-smooth folds of her well-lubricated inner labia.

Sharon groaned softly and her butt squirmed as Bobby, with intense fascination, tenderly explored her vagina with his fingers, just as the young girl had directed.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, JoAnn had been lying there, quietly basking in the warm spring sun, allowing the two boys to feast their eyes on her exquisite nude body, knowing they were especially interested in examining her fully exposed, wide-open pussy. She moaned softly, slowly writhing her firm, shapely ass against the ground while lightly running her fingertips up and down her smooth, flat belly, over and around the pert little mounds of her lovely breasts and caressing her tautly erect nipples. The warm rays of the sun shining directly onto the tender flesh of her open vulva, combined with the thrill of having these two inexperienced young men closely examining her vagina, was setting her loins ablaze with desire.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. "C'mon you guys...are you just going to sit there and look at it all day?" she whined, her ass grinding against the blanket as she slid her hands up and down her flat stomach and luscious thighs. Gesturing toward Sharon and Bobby, she said, "Just look over there! See what your little brother is doing while you two just sit there staring at me!"

The two boys glanced over at the other two teens and saw their younger brother intently pouring over Sharon's loins, exploring the girl's vagina with his fingers.

The two boys watched their younger brother touching Sharon's vagina for a few moments, then they returned their gaze to the older woman again. JoAnn, seeing that she had the boys' attention once again, slid her hands to her crotch and pressed her fingertips down on either side of her cunt. She thrust her pelvis upward while pulling back with her fingers, opening up her vulva wider still.

"Oooooooh..." she moaned, her arched butt wriggling, "Now...wouldn't one of you boys like to touch me like Bobby is doing?"

Both boys looked at each other, then simultaneously yelled, "Yeah!" They both eagerly reached out for JoAnn's upraised cunt, thrusting their fingers at her moist, pink, vulva.

"Whoa...whoa...take it easy guys!" JoAnn said, clamping her thighs together.

"Jack, honey, let Mike go first. You can come up here and play with my titties..."

Glancing at JoAnn's breasts, Jack said, "Oh, uhhhh...okay..." He quickly moved up to her side, eager to get his hands on those luscious looking orbs of female flesh.

"Easy, honey...easy..." JoAnn gasped as the boy's hands latched onto her and began to vigorously knead her tender breasts.

"Oh! Sorry..." Jack said, loosening his grip on her titties, trying to handle them more gently.

"That's okay, honey, you'll learn," JoAnn said. "Ahhhh...that's it, darling, just stroke them lightly and give them gentle squeezes. Now roll my nipples between your fingers, honey...oooooh, yes, that's it..."

While Jack tried to fondle JoAnn's perfect breasts, according to her directions, Mike began exploring her vagina with his fingers, glancing over at Bobby and Sharon from time to time for pointers.

JoAnn lay there, moaning passionately, her beautiful, tanned body squirming and writhing as the boys' hands and fingers explored her cunt and tits. "Oooooh, yes...oooooh..." she moaned, "Suck them now, Jack, honey...suck them for me!"

Jack leaned over and pressed his open mouth over the erect, upward-pointing teat of her nearest breast. JoAnn groaned as the boy's lips closed around her taut, rubbery nipple and he began to suck on it while he squeezed and fondled that same breast with both hands.

"Ooooh, yes...suck it, honey...suck it..." JoAnn moaned. "Ooooh...now, flick my nipple with your tongue...that's it, baby...oooooh, yeah...now suck it again...ooooh...ooooh...do the other one, now, baby..,"

While Jack lost himself in the pleasure of touching and licking and sucking JoAnn's wondrous breasts, Mike was intently examining her luscious cunt. Hunched over her loins, he peered into her open vulva from mere inches away, slowly running his fingertip through her moist labia, exploring all the ridges and folds of delicate flesh as he tried to familiarize himself with her vulva's fascinating structure. He located the partially open entrance to her vagina and he ran his fingertip around and around its edge as he peered into and contemplated the mysterious depths of her vaginal passageway. After a moment, he slowly pushed his middle finger down through her joy-hole and into her love tunnel. He felt JoAnn's body jerk and heard her gasp as his finger slid deep into her cunt.

Marveling at the soft, warm, moist texture of JoAnn's vaginal canal, Mike slowly twisted and turned his finger inside her. After this deep penetration for a few moments, he began to slowly slide his finger in and out of her. He was rewarded with another moan of pleasure from JoAnn. Her butt began to wriggle and squirm, and he began to correlate between the speed and angle and depth of his thrusting finger and her reactions to it. He soon JoAnn grunting and groaning, thrusting her pelvis upward to meet his probing finger.

As he slid his finger in and out of JoAnn's cunt, Mike saw her glistening moisture gathering on her delicate labia and trickling down through her furrow, into the open well of her vaginal entrance around his finger. He also noticed a tiny pink nub, near the upper confluence of her labia, growing larger, each time she thrust her loins upward. The tiny pink nub continued to grow larger and larger, protruding more and more as its surrounded shroud of darker tissues pulled back from it.

Of course, Mike was intellectually aware of the nature and function of all these various structures within the female sexual anatomy, but he had never had the opportunity to actually see and examine a vagina in real life. Therefore, he was fascinated, as well as extremely aroused, to see how JoAnn's lovely vagina responded to his, and perhaps Jack's, stimulation: how the inner lips of her vulva darkened and exuded lubricating moisture, how her vaginal opening gaping wider, her juices freely flowing from that open portal to trickle down across her anus. But most fascinating of all was that tiny pink bud, her clitoris, growing more and more erect, shedding its hood, exposing itself to his view.

JoAnn's sleek, supple body writhed with pleasure as Jack fondled and sucked her breast while Mike's fingers stimulated her smoldering pussy.

"Ohhhh, shit..." she groaned, "Jack, honey...do the other one again...oooooooh..."

Jack reached for her farther breast again, catching her taut, erect nipple between his lips. He grasped her firm, shapely tittie with both hands and gently squeezed and caressed it as he sucked on her rubbery teat, flicking it with his tongue inside his mouth.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." JoAnn moaned, her head rolling from side to side. She caught sight of Jack's penis dangling between his legs as he leaned across her body, only partially tumescent after the blowjob she had given him a few minutes before. Fat and heavy, it swung back and forth between his thighs as he moved.

Raising her hand, JoAnn gently wrapped her fingers around Jack's dangling cock. His penis felt warm and spongy in her hand as she lightly caressed its soft, smooth skin. Grasping it a bit tighter, she began pulling and tugging on his dangling organ, as if she were milking a cow's teat. It only took a few pulls for her to feel the boy's spongy shaft turn to steely hardness within her grasp.

Smiling with delight, JoAnn lightly stroked the boy's now solid erection for a few moments, then gave it a good squeeze and moaned, "Ohmygod, Jack, honey...your cock feels so good...ooooooh, baby...I want you to fuck me with this big, hard cock, now...ohhh, shit...my pussy is so hot! Please, baby, I want you to stick this big, beautiful prick into my hot cunt...ohhhh, baby..."

----------------------------------

"Ooooooooh...ooooooooh...ooooooooh..." Sharon moaned softly, her slender hips rotating as Bobby's fingers explored the juicy folds of her virgin cunt. While she laid there enjoying the young boy's tender caresses, her head was turned to the side, so she could see the other group. Mike was kneeling over JoAnn's wide-spread legs, his face close to her pussy. Sharon could see the boy's middle finger thrusting in and out of her aunt's joy-hole. JoAnn's hips were thrusting up and down, in sync with the boy's probing finger

Jack was on his haunches alongside her body, holding her breast with both hands as he sucked on her nipple. She saw him rise up on his knees and lean across JoAnn's body to grasp and suck her other breast. Sharon had just enough of an angle to see the boy's prick, fat and heavy, swinging between his thighs. She saw JoAnn reach up and grasp the boy's dangling penis and stroke it to full erection. A few moments later, she faintly heard JoAnn's passionate plea for Jack to fuck her.

Sharon gasped and quickly sat up. "Wait, Bobby!" she whispered urgently, placing her hands on the boy's shoulders and straightening him up. "I want to watch something...and I think you'll want to see it, too!"

"What!?" he asked, glancing over toward the other group.

"C'mon...let's get closer," she said, getting up and pulling Bobby to his feet.

----------------------------------

Hearing JoAnn's plea, Jack jerked his head up from her lovely breast and looked at her in surprise, his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. "You want me...to...uhhhhh...really?" he gasped.

JoAnn giggled at the look of shock on the young boy's face. ''Wouldn't you like to see what it's like to fuck, honey...find out how it feels to stick this lovely cock into a hot, wet pussy?" she asked, her voice low and sultry as she gently squeezed and stroked his now solid hard-on. "Or do you want to save this big, beautiful cock for your girlfriend?"

"Hell, no!" he cried, straightening up, his fat cock bobbing and swaying before him as hobbled over to his brother on his knees. Jiggling and bouncing with nervous excitement, he knelt next to Mike. "C'mon, Mike," he cried, "move out of the way! JoAnn wants me to fuck her!"

Mike, having been totally preoccupied with investigating JoAnn's lovely vagina, hadn't heard her ask Jack to fuck her. He raised his head and found himself looking straight at the bulbous head of his brother's penis, bouncing up and down just inches from his face. Mike turned and looked at JoAnn questioningly.

JoAnn nodded her head and smiled. Mike's lips curled downward in a frown. "Don't worry, Mike, honey...if you want me to, I'll take care of you, too..." JoAnn assured him.

Mike, looking crestfallen at having to get in line behind his younger brother, reluctantly moved back, and Jack eagerly moved into his place.

----------------------------------

When Sharon heard JoAnn's request, Sharon immediately realized that this was something she wanted to see. With Bobby in tow, Sharon led the boy around to JoAnn's side. She knelt down next her aunt, a foot or two away, and sat back on her heels, pulling Bobby down beside her.

Jack was just moving into position as well, kneeling between JoAnn's wide-spread thighs. So excited that his fevered brain hardly registered their presence, Jack held his stiff, hard cock in his hand, as he stared down at this beautiful young woman's blond love nest and luscious, open vulva. JoAnn gazed up at him, chuckling at the expression on his face. The boy might as well have had the words, 'What do I do now?' painted across his forehead.

JoAnn, smiling, reached up and grasped Jack's wrist, pulling his hand away from his large, fat prick. She gazed at the boy's stout hard-on, bobbing and swaying heavily above her open crotch as Jack jiggled and shook with nervous excitement. Warmed by the sun, the boy's balls hung low between his thighs, swinging to and fro in their slack-skinned sac. The purple, helmet-shaped head of his penis was fully engorged and a tiny glistening teardrop of clear juice hung at the very tip.

JoAnn raised her hands and touched her fingertips to either side of Jack's penis, near the base. She slowly drew her arms back, lightly tracing her fingertips along both sides of the boy's rigid shaft. When she reached the flared edge of his swollen glans, JoAnn lifted her fingertips and returned them to the root of his organ and slowly stroked them out to the tip again.

Jack groaned, arching his hips forward and thrusting his straining prick slightly upward as JoAnn tenderly caressed his throbbing hard-on. Each time JoAnn's fingertips stroked outward along his shaft to the tip of the boy's penis, the tiny droplet of glistening pre-cum, suspended there, grew larger. At last, the droplet became heavy enough to break away from the tip of the boy's quivering erection and, as if in slow motion, the glistening droplet of slightly viscous fluid fell, stretching out, but still remaining attached to the tip of the boy's penis.

As JoAnn's fingertips continued caressing Jack's throbbing hard-on, each stroke caused another bead of clear juice to ooze from the tiny slit at its tip and trickle down that slender, glistening thread, adding to the size and weight of the dew drop at its terminus, and causing it to fall farther still. Finally the clear, viscous drop of cock-juice landed on JoAnn's upturned, waiting pussy, alighting directly upon the bright pink head of her erect clitoris. That droplet of pre-cum flowed across the exposed head of the woman's love button, coating it with a thick, viscous layer of clear, syrupy fluid while connecting her vagina to the tip of the boy's quivering penis with a long, thin, gossamer thread, strung with descending beads of clear juice, glistening in the sunlight.

JoAnn dropped her hands from Jack's cock and rested them on her own crotch. With her forefinger, she carefully broke that gossamer thread attached at her clitoris and slowly raised her hand, gathering up the syrupy strand of clear fluid on her fingertip. She gently dabbed the viscous juice on the broad upper surface of Jack's engorged glans, then gently smeared the sticky-slippery liquid all over the boy's bulbous cock-head. At the same time, with her other hand, she touched a fingertip to the exposed head of her clitoris and caressed her sensitive love button, now lubricated with the boy's pre-cum as well as her own secretions.

"Oooooooooh..." JoAnn moaned softly, her butt slowly writhing against the ground as the heat of her passion grew in her loins.

JoAnn reached up and grasped Jack's quivering hard-on, tenderly wrapping her fingers around its hot, throbbing shaft. She gently tugged on it, and the boy lowered his hips in response. She bent his rigid organ downward and touched his swollen glans, now glistening with its fresh coating of pre-cum, to her equally wet and shiny clitoris. She gasped and her sleek, sinuous body jerked, then writhed, as she gently wiggled Jack's cock, caressing her tiny clit with the boy's big, smooth cock-head, both of them thoroughly lubricated with his syrupy pre-cum.

After caressing her clitoris for a few moments with the swollen head of Jack's prick, JoAnn began pushing and pulling on the boy's rigid-shaft, bending it at the root as she rubbed its bulbous head up and down through the juicy furrow of her open vulva.

"Ohhhhhh, shit..." Jack gasped as he peered down, watching the big, bloated head of his cock slide back and forth along JoAnn's moist labia, feeling the satiny-smooth texture of her inner labia rubbing against his own smooth, sensitive glans. After a few moments, he saw JoAnn push his cock-head downward to the slightly open portal of her vaginal entrance and, with a little tug on his shaft, pushed his engorged knob inside.

There was a collective gasp from the three teens gathered around, watching intently, as Jack's big, purple cock-head disappeared into JoAnn's pretty, pink vagina. She held it there for a moment, then she popped it back out. Moaning with pleasure, JoAnn stroked the boy's big, rubbery knob up and down through her dripping vulva several times before again inserting it into her vaginal opening. She popped Jack's swollen glans in and out of her joy-hole repeatedly for a few moments, then she released the boy's shaft from her hands.

"Now you do it, Jack," she said.

Jack grasped the thick root of his penis and flexed the rigid shaft up and down, plowing its big, round head back and forth through the velvety-smooth folds of the woman's vulva, noting the jerks and quivers of her lovely body and her little gasps and moans of pleasure each time he caressed her clitoris with the head of his cock.

After a time, he slid his big knob down through her juicy furrow and gently inserted it into her vaginal opening where he began popping it in and out of her joy-hole just as JoAnn had demonstrated.

JoAnn reached up removed Jack's hand from the base of his shaft, saying, "Keep doing that, Jack, but just by moving your hips."

JoAnn placed the fingertips of both her hands on either side of his prick and slowly slid them back and forth along the sides of his shaft while the boy continued to thrust his hips, popping just his bloated cock-head in and out of her joy-hole.

"Ohhhh, shit..." Jack groaned.

"Oooooh, yes..." JoAnn purred, smiling up at him with delight, "doesn't that feel good, Jack?"

"Fuck, yeah, it does!" Jack affirmed.

JoAnn, while continuing to caress his throbbing hard-on with the fingertips of one hand, now gently cupped her other hand around the boy's loosely dangling scrotum and tenderly fondled his balls as well.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck..." Jack gasped.

"Ummmm...now, Jack, I want you to push it deeper into me," JoAnn murmured huskily, removing her hands from his genitals and grasping his buttocks. "Not all at once, baby, work it in and out a little bit at a time, going deeper and deeper as my pussy gets your cock wet."

As he slowly pushed his cock in and out of her cunt, slightly deeper with each forward thrust, her fingers dug into the boy's butt. "That's it, baby...that's it..." JoAnn murmured her encouragement.

"Ohhh, man..." Mike gasped as he stared at his brother's thick, hard cock slowly disappearing into JoAnn's vagina. Due to the stimulation of his close examination of JoAnn's lovely cunt, his own penis had also revived from his previous blowjob and was again fully erect and throbbing with desire. He had his fist wrapped around his long, slender shaft as he gazed down at the beautiful young woman's luscious cunt, watching it slowly devour his brother's penis.

Sharon heard Bobby groan and turned her head to look at him as he knelt beside her. The boy was staring intently at his brother's thick, hard prick as it gradually slid deeper and deeper into JoAnn's luscious cunt. The boy's body was trembling with excitement and his penis stood stiffly erect, jerking up and down sporadically. She reached over and gently grasped the boy's throbbing prick, stroking it soothingly.