Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

Story Info
Two brothers experience the INFINITE FUCK room.
24.2k words
4.7
6.3k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

SHARON'S PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER NINE

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Mike gasped, smiling with satisfaction as his softening prick, wet and slippery with his semen, slithered out of Carolyn's warm, cum-filled cunt. He glanced over at Jack, just as his brother's cock, also glistening with cum and pussy juice, slipped from Marcia's cunt. Jack looked up at him and the two brothers smiled at each other and nodded in comradery.

They stood there for a few moments, watching, as the girls licked the thick, viscous sperm drooling down the sides of Ed's still stiffly upthrust penis, as if it were a swiftly melting ice-cream cone, while he lay on the chaise lounge, surrounded by the four young women.

Directly opposite Mike and Carolyn stood Jim, his feet spread apart, knees bent, his body arched back so that his enormous erection pointed nearly straight up. Juanita's petite little body sat upon the big man's hands, facing away from him, his fingers gripping her olive-hued buttocks as he hefted her, sliding her up and down on the upper half of his massive organ. Juanita cried out with pleasure as she began to come, her arms and legs flailing.

Jim carefully lowered Juanita to her feet, keeping his cock embedded within her vagina. Resting her forearms on the lounge, she leaned forward and eagerly rejoined the other girls as they licked Ed's penis clean, while Jim resumed thrusting his big hard-on in and out of her spasming cunt, her upturned butt wriggling and writhing as her orgasm continued.

The boys saw JoAnn step up behind Jim and press herself against his backside, wrapping her arms around his body. She grasped the thick root of his penis in her hand, holding the unused portion of huge shaft, while Jim slowly pumped the remainder in and out of the petite brunette's cunt. When Juanita finished coming, she dropped to her knees and Jim's monster cock, still fully erect and glistening with her pussy-juice, sprang from of her tight little vagina, quivering stiffly

Marcia straightened up, raising her arms over her head, stretching her lithe, lovely body as she emitted a soft moan of satisfaction. She reached out and put her hand on Carolyn's shoulder, then slid it down the sloping curve of her back to her upthrust butt. Marcia tenderly caressed the smooth flesh of Carolyn's firm, round buttock, then patted it gently. Carolyn turned her head and smiled at her friend. Marcia smiled back and tipped her head toward Jim.

Carolyn looked up to see Jim standing there, his body arched and his huge, erect penis pointed slightly upward. JoAnn's arched body was pressed against his back with her arms wrapped around his waist. She had his balls cupped in her palm while her other hand was wrapped around his prick, slowly stroking up and down his thick, hard shaft. Sharon was kneeling before him, running her tongue all around the big, swollen knob at its tip.

Carolyn looked back at Marcia. "It sure looks like your hubby is having a good time, Marcie," she said, smiling.

Marcia giggled, "Oh! Do you think?" She wiped the jism dripping from her chin and looked down at her cum-spattered breasts. "That was a hell of a load Eddie pumped out on us!" she said. "And my pussy is full, too. Let's go take a shower."

The two girls stood up and Carolyn smiled at the boys standing behind them, looking uncertain about what to do with themselves, now. "Why don't we take these two lovely young men along to wash our backs for us?" Carolyn suggested. They grasped the boys' hands and led them off to the cabana.

-----------------------------------------

Returning from their shower a few minutes later, they found Jim lying on his back with Sharon atop 'his chest, her little pussy pressed to his face. The girl was languidly licking the upper side of his now come-smeared penis. JoAnn lay in the grass, between his legs, slowly writhing and whimpering softly as she slid her hands around on her taut, flat belly, smearing her fingers through a layer of thick, sticky sperm that had recently been deposited there.

"It looks like we just missed it!" Carolyn said, surveying the scene.

Deciding that activities there were at a lull for the moment, they continued on into the house to help finish any last minute preparations for the party. The two boys stopped on the patio to help Ed set up the barbecue and begin cooking.

The sun had set and it was growing dusky now. Ed turned on the exterior lights and music, transforming the pool area into a fantasyland of color and sound. He gave the boys the first steaks off the grill and they eagerly began to eat, obviously hungry after the day's exertions.

As the boys finished eating, they could see through the glass patio doors that the house was fast filling with newly arrived guests. "Why don't you guys go on inside and see what's going on in there?" Ed suggested, seeing them looking toward the house.

The boys looked back and forth at each other, shuffling their feet nervously. Ed was puzzled for a moment, then he smiled as he realized what the matter was. The boys were still naked, while the people they saw inside were all clothed.

"Oh, yeah," he said, "your clothes are probably over there in the laundry room next to the cabana, if you think that'll make you more comfortable. I guarantee it won't matter in a little while, anyway, though."

The boys smiled at each other, nodding in relief, and headed for the cabana. They found their clothes and hurriedly dressed. Then they walked back to the house and went inside. They found that, indeed, most of the people inside were clothed, although there was a smattering of people who were in various stages of undress.

The boys caught a glimpse of JoAnn bustling about the room, meeting newcomers and seeing to the needs of her guests. She looked stunning in an extremely short, white, sleeveless dress that accented the ample quantity of smooth, richly tanned skin which it left uncovered. Both curved sides of her pert, round breasts were clearly visible through the large arm openings of the dress and its deeply plunging neckline. Her lovely titties jiggled and swayed as she moved, an erect nipple occasionally peeking out. Her sleek, smooth back was bare all the way down to the outward curve at the top of her butt, and the front of the dress was so low-cut that wisps of blond pubic hair peeked out at the bottom of the "V". The ruffled hem of her skirt barely covered her pert little ass, leaving her long, lovely legs bare and exposed. It was obvious when she moved that there were not even the briefest of bikini panties beneath that short skirt.

The boys moved to the side of the living room and found a seat along the wall, sitting back to observe the goings on. The babble of voices, clinking of glasses, laughter, and background music filled the air with the sounds of any normal cocktail party. However, as the boys watched with considerable interest, it soon became evident that this was not going to be a cocktail party like any they had ever been witness to before.

While most of the guests were just drinking, laughing, and conversing in groups of two or three, just as they would at any cocktail party, the boys saw that some were getting a little more deeply involved. Here and there about the room they saw many couples engaged in kissing, while some of the women's dresses were open, their breasts exposed and being fondled by their partners.

As time passed, this type of activity became more and more prevalent and the hubbub of voices in conversation died down a bit, with a commensurate rise in the level of gasps and moans of passion. The boys noticed that occasionally a couple, after being in the midst of a heavy bout of kissing and fondling, would get up and go through the arched opening into the guest room section of the house.

"Oh, wow!" Jack gasped, nudging his brother and directing his attention toward the archway. Emerging from it and walking into the living room were a man and two beautiful young women, all three completely naked. The man was in the middle with the two lovely ladies on either side. His arms were around their waists while the girls' arms were around his back, their breasts pressed against the sides of his chest and their swaying hips bumping against his as they walked. Both their free hands lay on his chest, caressing his nipples and twirling his chest hair with their fingers as they nuzzled his neck and tickled his ears with their lips and tongues. The man's penis stood at full erection, bobbing and swaying before him as they walked.

The boys' eyes followed them as they rounded the sunken area in the middle of the living room, passed directly in front of them, then continuing out the patio doors to the pool area.

Surveying the room, Mike saw that many more of the lovely young women now had their clothing in disarray, with more and more flesh being revealed as time went on, and passions rose. "Damn..." he whispered to his brother, shaking his head in disbelief, "I've never seen so many dynamite chicks in one place before!"

"Yeah, that's for sure!" Jack agreed, his eyes moving restlessly about the room in eager anticipation of the next piece of clothing to be removed from some luscious, young, female body.

Directly across the room from them, on a low-slung couch, lounged a woman and a man, their mouths locked together, their tongues dancing. Her dress had slipped off her shoulders and now lay in a heap about her waist, leaving her upper body naked. As they kissed, the man's hand fondled her lovely breasts, while her hand caressed his chest through his partly unbuttoned shirt. After a moment, the woman sat up, shaking her head so that her wavy blond hair swirled about her head and pretty face. Pushing herself to her feet, she wriggled her ass, setting her firm, round titties to bouncing and jiggling, while she slithered out of her dress, leaving it in a pile on the floor around her ankles. Hooking her thumbs in the sides of her bikini briefs, she slipped them down her smooth thighs and stepped out of them. Tossing her panties aside, she turned to face the man on the couch and bent over at the waist to begin unfastening his belt and pants.

Because the couch was so low, the woman had to bend far down to reach him, causing her luscious ass to tilt upward and her cheeks to spread, revealing her puckered ass-hole and the pink lips of her pussy below. Her long, lovely legs were spread wide apart like an inverted "V" and, through the archway they formed, the boys saw her dangling titties jiggling and swaying as she worked on the man's pants, stripping them off him. Framed by the woman's smooth, shapely legs and dangling breasts, the boys saw her pull off his underwear and slip her hand under the man's flaccid penis, lifting its head to her lips.

Gently gripping his soft shaft with her fingers, she delicately caressed its helmet-shaped head with her tongue. Laying across her palm, the man's prick gradually grew longer and thicker as she licked its smooth head. After a moment, it rose from her palm and stood upright in his lap without the support of her hand. The woman slipped her lips over that swollen, purple knob and gently sucked on it as she lightly ran her fingertips up and down the sides of his now stiff and solid erection.

Satisfied that the man's penis was good and hard, the woman let its head slip from her lips and leaned forward to thrust her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. As their tongues dueled, she slowly twisted and turned her upper body so that her dangling breasts bounced against his upthrust penis, caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her titties and her taut, erect nipples with its satiny-smooth head.

The man raised his hands and cupped them to those lovely globes, her taut nipples poking into his palms. He hefted her full, fleshy breasts, gently kneading the firm flesh with his fingers while they kissed, then he pressed her titties against his hot, solid shaft, enveloping his upthrust hard-on within their soft flesh. The woman's upturned butt wriggled and swayed as the man massaged his erect penis between the globes of her breasts.

The boys saw her fingertips trace slowly up the back of her own thighs and rounded buttocks, the red of her nails contrasting with the pale white of her smooth, flawless skin as she gently caressed her own upturned ass. Her fingertips slid up and down along the wide-spread crack of her ass, gradually delving deeper until they brushed across her puckered little anus then slid down to touch the lips of her vulva. Her red-tipped fingers parted her moist, pink labia to reveal her wet, glistening, inner folds. Her middle finger extended to caress the bright pink button of her clitoris.

Through the archway of her legs, the boys saw her pull her titties away from the man's erection and once again take its bulbous head between her lips. She sucked on his swollen glans for a few moments, then she pushed downward, sliding it deeper into her mouth. The boys gasped as they watched that long, stiff shaft slowly disappear between the woman's lips. Like a sword-swallower in the circus, she took it all the way to the hilt, not stopping until her lips touched his hairy groin and his entire organ had passed between her lips and down her throat. She held it there for a few moments, then slowly withdrew it until just the head remained between her lips. Now she began bobbing her head up and down, slowly sliding the entire length of the man's erect penis in and out of her mouth. The woman's dangling breasts bounced and jiggled below her as her lips stroked up and down the man's cock. The man's hands came up and he cupped those quivering globes in his palms, her erect nipples poking down between his fingers.

Meanwhile, behind her back, the woman's fingers were still busy stroking and caressing the moist lips of her own vulva and her protruding clit. From time to time, one of her red-tipped fingers would disappear into her vaginal opening and re-emerge a moment later, glistening with her secretions. Her open vulva was growing visibly wetter, her pink labia darkening, as her fingers caressed her aroused vagina.

Directly beside them on the low-slung couch sat another couple. The woman, a beautiful brunette with elegantly coifed hair, wore a short, tight dress which was hiked up high on her luscious thighs due to of the low couch she sat on and the high-heeled shoes she wore. One of her lovely legs was crossed over the other, her spike-heeled pump dangling from the toes of her shapely foot. The man sitting next to her had his arm around her shoulders and his face buried in the nape of her neck, while his lips nuzzled the side of her throat.

The woman was sipping from a long-stemmed champagne glass held daintily between her thumb and fingers, while she peered down at the man slumped beside her, watching the blonde suck his erect penis. While she watched, the pink tip of her tongue appeared and slowly circled around, moistening her full, ruby lips.

After a few moments of just watching, the brunette set her glass down on the floor close to front of the couch and stood up, smoothing out the front of her skirt with her hands. She reached behind her back and slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress. Wriggling her long, slender body, she slithered out of her tight dress, leaving it in a pile around her ankles. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her brief little panties and slid them down and off, leaving herself totally naked, except for her spike-heels.

Looking down at the blond woman beside her, she reached down and touched her fingertips to the back of her neck, then slowly drew them back along the curve of her spine to top of the valley between her upturned buttocks, then lightly traced her fingertips all around the shapely globe of her butt-cheek. Kneeling down behind the other woman, she gently pulled the blonde's hands away from her ass and placed her own hands on the other woman's up-tilted butt. She tenderly ran her fingertips all around those two smooth, firm globes, then down through the valley between them to her pussy. She slowly traced her fingertips up and down through the blonde's moist furrow, then gently spread the other woman's inner labia. Bending down, she pressed her lips the other woman's open vulva.

The brunette began running her extended tongue up and down through the other woman's juicy furrow, caressing her soft, moist labia, flicking at her erect clitoris, and thrusting it in and out of her vaginal opening. The blonde's upturned ass wriggled and writhed in response to the brunette's oral caresses.

The second man, left alone on the couch when the brunette stood up, sat there watching the blonde's ruby-red lips slide up and down the thick shaft of the other man's stiff, hard cock. He squirmed his ass uncomfortably and rubbed the growing bulge in his pants.

The boys saw the blonde reach over and grasp his wrist, pulling his hand away. The man groaned softly and slumped lower on the couch as she laid her hand over the bulge in his pants and gently pressed down on it. After a moment, she grasped the tang of his zipper and slowly pulled it down over his bulging crotch. As she reached inside his fly and felt around for his cock, the man unfastened his belt and slipped his pants down to his ankles. Raising his butt again he pulled down his briefs, allowing his erect penis to spring upward from his lap.

The blonde wrapped her hand around the second man's upthrust penis and began to gently stroke it up and down his rigid shaft while she continued bobbing her head, sliding the first man's prick in and out of her mouth.

Another man, who was sitting on other side of the man receiving the blowjob, smiled wryly as he gazed down at the beautiful blonde with the cock in her mouth. He evidently caught her eye because the boys saw him smile more broadly and tip his drink to her.

The blonde laid her free hand on his knee, then slid it up his thigh to his crotch. She stroked the bulge in his trousers for a moment, then began tugging at the zipper of his fly. The man helped her unfasten his pants and slipped them off. She wrapped her fist around his semi-hard penis and stroked it to full erection.

The boys heard her passionate moans from across the room. It was obvious she was enjoying having a hard cock in each hand and another in her mouth, all while her pussy was being eaten by the lovely brunette behind her.

The brunette was now sitting cross-legged on the floor between the blonde's feet, facing out toward the room, her head tilted back as she ran her tongue back and forth through the other woman's dripping furrow. Her hands were on the blonde's luscious butt-cheeks, spreading them apart to provide herself full access to the blonde's tasty cunt. With her head tilted back and her arms upraised, her beautiful breasts were pulled upward, jiggling and swaying.

Another man and woman, both naked, walked by, pausing beside them to watch or a moment. The brunette glanced up at them, and smiled. They smiled back, nodding their heads in greeting. Because she was sitting on the floor, the man's genitals were just a few inches from her face. She raised her hand and gently cupped his balls for a moment, then lifted his slightly tumescent penis on her palm. Gently fondling his cock, she tilted her head back and thrust her tongue into the blonde's vagina.

After a few moments of her tender caresses, the man's penis had grown to full erection. She pulled her head from between the blonde's thighs and smiled as she looked at his now hard cock, continuing to stroke it lovingly. Raising her face, she looked up at the man and his companion. She licked her lips and pulled his cock closer. She swirled her tongue all around its engorged head, then slipped that rubbery knob between her lips.