Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow..." both boys gasped.

"She's a model and aspiring actress," Abby continued as they watched her being fucked from both ends. "You can't really tell, in her present position, but she's really quite pretty. She said I should come with her today and check out one of the perks of being in 'the business.' She said it might help me decide if I wanted go into it, too...maybe even make some contacts."

Jack said, "You certainly look pretty enough to be a model or actress."

Abby flushed a bit. "Oh! Uhhhh...thank you, Jack," she said.

They looked back at Abby's sister. The two men, both well-built, good-looking guys, pulled out of their respective orifices. Abby let out a little gasp as she saw their erect cocks, wet and shiny with her sister's pussy juice and saliva. Their pricks bobbing and swaying before them, the two men exchanged positions, then slid their cocks back in Emmy's pussy and mouth.

"Whewwww..." Abby gasped, attracting the two boys' attention. Turning back, they found her slowly grinding her butt against the floor while lightly running her fingertips back and forth along her inner thighs, inadvertently directing the boys' eyes to the luscious treasure that lay at their juncture.

"Oooooh..." she breathed heavily, her own eyes still on her sister and her two companions. Abby's fingertips began to caress the smooth, hairless outer lips of her vagina which were pulled apart by her wide-spread thighs, allowing the boys a full view the moistly glistening, inner folds of her vulva. "That's so HOT!" she murmured softly.

Abby started, and returned her attention to the two boys sitting in front of her. She gasped as she saw that they were staring at her open pussy while she was gently touching her outer labia. She quickly slid her fingers back out along her thighs to her knees.

Abby dropped her eyes to the two boys' erect penises, amazed that they were able sit there like that without fondling them. She could barely keep herself from diving into her own pussy with both hands, not to mention the urge to reach out and grab those two lovely-looking cocks, herself.

After a few moments, Abby tore her eyes from the boy's penises, and slowly surveyed the room. "Fuck..." she breathed, "I've never seen so many beautiful people, guys as well as girls, in one place before...I don't know how I could ever compete!"

Mike snorted. "Are you kidding?" he said. "You look better than 90% of the other women here!"

Abby frowned and her eyes squinted. "Only 90%?" she spat out, glaring.

Mike's eyes opened wide, looking like he had just put a turd in his mouth. "I...I...I..." he stammered.

Abby smiled and laughed. "Just kidding!" she said, reaching out and laying her hand on Mike's thigh. "I'm well aware of all the beautiful women here tonight...and 90% is a very generous, and probably unwarranted compliment," she said. "And I certainly appreciate it."

Mike let out his breath with an audible wheeze as her words registered. He looked down at her dainty little hand, resting on his thigh, so close to his upthrust, stiffly quivering hard-on.

"Actually, that's why I was so happy to see you guys standing in the doorway," Abby said. "Two normal looking guys in a crowd of intimidatingly beautiful, Greek-god types." She looked back and forth between the two young men.

"That's not to say you two don't look good to me..." she hastened to add, sliding her hand higher up Mike's thigh. "You do! In fact, I prefer normal looking guys to those hairless, muscly guys who probably spend as much time looking in a mirror as a woman does."

Abby sat back up straight, raising her hand from Mike's thigh. Her fingers grazed the side of his quivering hard-on as she did so. She heard the boy gasp but she pretended not to notice. She returned her hands to her lap and resumed caressing her own inner thighs.

After a few moments silence, she asked, "How old are you guys? You seem a lot younger than most of the guys around here."

"I'm nineteen, almost twenty," Mike replied, "and Jack, here, just turned nineteen. Our little brother, Bobby, is eighteen."

"Wow! Your mother was really burping them out fast!" Abby giggled.

"Yeah," the boys agreed.

"I'm almost nineteen, myself," Abby said, "I graduated last year. That's why Emmy said I should be thinking about my future."

Abby looked around a little bit, her fingers moving closer to her crotch as she looked at the many other people having sex. Her fingers finally reached her pussy lips again and she sighed as she gently caressed herself.

"I really haven't had much experience," she said. "I had a few boy-friends in high school, and even had sex a few of times...but it really wasn't anything special. There was always so much competition, and jealousy...and teen angst! I always found the fantasy of sex being better than the reality. Looking around at these folks, though, freely doing all kinds of things, with anyone you want...it makes me think that sex really can be a lot of fun if you leave all that other crap behind! What about you guys?"

"Well..." Mike said, "our girlfriends in high school never let us go that far."

Abby's eyes opened wide and her mouth gaped. "You mean you guys are virgins?" she gasped.

"Ex-virgins!" Mike exclaimed defensively. "Emphasis on the 'Ex'! Up until...uhhh...just yesterday, as a matter of fact, all three of us were virgins. But since then, we've had a considerable amount of experience!"

Abby laughed. "Oh, you have, have you? How much?" she teased.

Mike tilted his head, gazing up at the ceiling, in thought. "Let's see..." he murmured. "One...two..." He flipped his fingers out as he counted. "Three..." he paused. "Yeah. Three different women...one of them several times.

"Yeah, me, too," Jack concurred.

"Oh...my...god..." Abby gasped, her dropping open in amazement. "Already? Just since yesterday?" Her hands were back at her crotch again, her fingertips between her outer labia, now, gently caressing the moist, inner folds of her vulva.

Abby's looked back and forth between the two boys' erect penises, eying them with admiration and respect. "How can you guys even...get them up... after..."

Mike chuckled and scanned his eyes about the room. "Well, not mentioning where we are right now," he said, returning his gaze to Abby, "I imagine sitting here and looking at you, might have something to do with it"

"That's for sure," Jack agreed.

"It sounds like you guys really hit the jackpot when you decided to take a hike in the desert!" Abby said. Leaning forward, she pointedly looked at the boys' erections. "Judging by what I see here...you guys could easily handle a few more!"

Jack clenched his ass, thrusting his hard-on higher still, proudly displaying it to the beautiful young girl before him.

"Oooooooooooh..." Abby moaned, stroking her fingertips up and down through her dripping gash, no longer trying to hide it. "God, my pussy is on fire!" she gasped. "Oooooh...how do you guys keep from touching yourselves?"

"It's not easy," Mike said, "but it seems like it might look kind of dorky if I just started jacking-off in front of you."

"Hey, watch your language!" Jack admonished. "You don't have to call it 'jacking-off'!

Abby laughed, catching the boy's pun. "Oh, no..." she said, still giggling. "I wouldn't think it's dorky at all! In fact, I'd love to see you do it!"

"You would?" Mike asked.

"Uh-huh..." Abby murmured looking down at her crotch as she caressed her moist labia. "What do you think about seeing me doing this?"

"It's kind of hot!" Mike replied.

"I agree..." Abby sighed, looking back at the boys.

Mike moved his hand from his knee to his crotch and tentatively touched his fingertips to the base of his upthrust penis. He slowly ran his fingertips up and down along the curved underside of his long, hard shaft.

"Oooooooh, yes..." Abby sighed, thrills of pleasure shooting through her loins as she watched Mike tenderly caress his stiffly quivering erection.

"Shit!" Jack gasped, grabbing his aching cock in his hand. Thrusting his butt upward, he furiously pumped his fist up a down on it for a few moments, then slowed to a gentler stroking. Gasping, he released his prick and leaned back on his hands again, letting out a groan of relief. "Ohhh, fuck...I needed that!" he said, gazing at his upthrust hard-on, smiling, his eyes half-closed.

"Whewwww..." Abby wheezed, her fingers busily caressing her own cunt as her eyes went back and forth between Jack's straight, stout organ, and Mike's longer, more slender penis as he continued to gently slide his fingertips up and down along the full length of his upcurved shaft. "You guys sure have different techniques..." she murmured.

"Yeah, well...sometimes you need to go at it, fast and furious, and sometimes you just want give it a soft, slow touch, like this..." Mike explained.

"Yeah, me, too," Abby murmured softly. "Sometimes I just touch myself slowly like this..." Abby gently stroked the tip of her middle finger up and down through the glistening folds of her open vulva, then she inserted it into her joy-hole. She slowly pushed it all the way inside her vagina until it was stopped by the knuckles of her other fingers. Moaning softly, she slowly withdrew it, then pushed it back in again.

"Ooooooh..." she gasped, smiling with delight. "And then, sometimes..." she grunted, suddenly plunging her finger in and out of her cunt, furiously. "Ooooh...oooh...oooh..." she gasped, her little ass bouncing up as down as she finger-fucked herself. "Ohhhhhhhh, yessss..." she squealed, throwing her head back and clamping her other hand over the first, trapping her finger inside her spasming vagina.

After a few moments, Abby brought her head back up and opened her eyes. She smiled a bit sheepishly at the boys. "Oooooh...that sure felt good..." she said. "Mmmmmmm..." She resumed sliding her finger slowly in and out of her joy-hole, obviously much wetter and more slippery now.

Abby was quiet for a time, smiling contentedly as she looked back and forth between the boys' cocks while slowly sliding her finger in and out of her own pussy. The boys watched her, as well, Mike idly caressing his erect penis with just his fingertips while Jack, from time to time, wrapped his fist around his stout shaft for a few quick pumps before releasing it, to stand there unobstructed, for Abby to admire.

"Oooooh..." Abby moaned softly, a shiver visibly running through her body. "Looking at you guys playing with your cocks is sooooo exciting!" Abby said. "With those guys in high school I told you about...it was always quick, and in the dark. I never really got to see them...or even to touch them!"

"Well, you've certainly had a good, long look at ours, now..." Mike said. "And you're welcome to touch mine, as well, if you'd like."

"Mine, too!" Jack said, bucking his hips and thrusting his prick up and down.

Abby's eyes went back and forth between the two boys' penises. She looked up at them and smiled. A look of eager excitement on her pretty face. "Oh, yes, I think I'd like that..." she murmured softly.

Mike took his fingers away from his cock and leaned back on his hands like his brother was doing, thrusting his penis upward.

Abby reached out and tentatively touched her fingertip to the side of Mike's long, upward-curving shaft. She slid it up and down his rigid organ for a few moments.

"Go ahead and wrap your hand around it," Mike urged.

The girl did as he directed and after a moment she looked up at him and smiled. "Ooooo, it's so hard! It feels so...alive!" she gasped. "It's warm...and I can feel it...throbbing!"

"Now slide your hand up and down...' Mike suggested. "Don't squeeze it...just lightly stroke it...that's it..."

"The skin feels so soft and smooth..." Abby cooed, "but underneath, it feels so solid! I like it! Does this feel good for you, too?"

"Oh, man, does it ever!" Mike groaned, flexing his butt and thrusting his prick up and down through Abby's gently encircling fist.

Jack grew impatient as he watched Abby stroke his brother's penis. He loudly cleared his throat to attract her attention. "Uhhhh...you have two hands..." he murmured suggestively.

"Oh...yes!" she said, looking up at Jack and smiling. "I want to touch yours, too!"

She released Mike's cock and reached for Jack's, gently wrapping her hand around his shorter, stouter shaft. "Oooooh, this one is so much bigger around..." she said. "It feels even warmer... and more powerful!"

She brought her other hand up and wrapped her fingers around Mike's prick. "Ohhhh, fuck...this is so fun..." she sighed, sliding her hands up and down both boys' cocks at the same time, comparing how they felt.

As she tenderly stroked the two boys' cocks, Abby raised her eyes and saw, just behind them, a man lying on his back, his feet toward them, his penis standing stiffly erect. Two women were kneeling on either side of him, both teasingly running their fingertips up and down the sides of his hard-on. As she watched, one woman leaned down and swirled her tongue around and around the engorged head of his upthrust organ. After a moment, the other leaned down and began licking the side of his shaft.

She watched for a few moments, then said "Mmmmm...look at that!" Abby pointed with her chin in order not to have to release her grip on the two boys' cocks.

The boys turned their heads to look over their shoulders between and behind them. They saw the man lying there as the two women slowly and sensuously they slid their tongues up and down opposite sides of his stiffly straining erection. When their tongues reached the tip of his cock, they washed back and forth across its engorged head for a moment, before the women rose higher and their lips met in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss above the straining tip of the man's upthrust penis. Their pink, wet tongues danced between their parted lips for a few moments, then the women lowered their heads a bit and included the big, smooth glans of the man's penis in their wet, slippery dance. Soon that big purple knob was glistening with their saliva. One girl ran her tongue back down the man's shaft while the other slipped her lips over that glistening knob and bobbed her head up and down, sliding an inch or two of his organ in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm..." Abby murmured again, her butt squirming. "Watching that makes my pussy tingle! Has anybody done that to you guys?"

"Oh, yeah," Mike answered."

"Yeah, that's the best!" Jack said.

"I've been seeing a lot of girl's doing that here," Abby said. I love seeing a girl do that to a guy...it's so sexy looking! I've never done that, myself..."

There was a third girl with the group they were watching. She was sitting cross-legged with the man's head cradled in her lap, his neck resting on her crossed ankles. Smiling benevolently, she watched as the other two girls tongued and sucked the man's erect penis while she gently ran her hands around on his chest, combing her fingers through the short, curly hairs. Bending forward, she and touched her lips to his and their tongues emerged in a long sensuous dance. As their tongues dueled, the man cupped his hands over the two lovely mounds of her breasts. When their long, sensuous kiss broke, the woman straightened up. She continued watching the other two girls lick the man's penis for a few moments, then she uncrossed her legs and gently lowered his head to the floor with her hands.

Rising to her knees, she shuffled forward, her crotch opening up as she straddled the man's head. Abby and the boys could see that her crotch was hairless. The outer lips of her vagina were parted and her pink, inner labia were exposed. She lowered her butt and the man extended his tongue and touched it to those moistly glistening folds of soft, sensitive flesh. The woman groaned and clasped her hands to her breasts. Her lithe, slender body writhed and she rocked her hips, dragging her vulva back and forth across his extended tongue. She paused her movement as she felt his tongue lodge in her vaginal opening. The man tilted his chin up and thrust his tongue out farther as she began bouncing her ass up and down on his face, driving his extended tongue in and out of her joy-hole like a mini-penis.

Abby let out a gurgling groan and her hands clamped around the two boys' cocks more tightly. Both boys turned their heads back to look at her, finding her staring at the other woman's crotch with a dreamy look in her eye and her slender little ass writhing against the mat.

Mike grasped Abby's wrist and tugged at it to get her attention. She looked at him like she had just been jolted from a dream. Ahhhhh..." he sighed as her grip loosened. He continued to hold her wrist, helping to restore her slow, gentle stroking.

Jack, too, groaned in relief as her other hand loosened as well.

"See something you liked?" Mike asked, smiling.

"Uhhhh...yes..." Abby raggedly gasped. A visible tremor running through her slender body.

"Was it the guy sticking his tongue into that girl's pussy?" Mike asked with a sly smile.

Abby flushed and looked away, "Yes..." she whispered, hesitantly.

"Fuck..." Mike said, "That's nothing to be embarrassed about...I've been sitting here all this time, staring at that beautiful little pussy of yours and just wishing I could stick my tongue into it!"

Abby's eyes snapped back to his. "You have?" she gasped.

"Fuck, yeah! I haven't had much experience at it, but I have done it. And I really like it...and women I've done it with apparently loved it!"

She looked back over the boys' shoulders again and watched the man's tongue licking and probing the woman's vagina for a few moments. Then her focus switched to the other two women tonguing the man's erect penis.

"Ohhhhhh, my god..." Abby groaned, releasing her grip on the boys' penises and clamping her hands over her crotch. Her ass ground against the mat as she rubbed her pussy. "Ooooooh, that looks so good! I don't know which one I want more!"

"Don't worry about choosing! Try 'em both!" Mike suggested.

Abby's eyes flashed with excitement as they bounced back and forth between the two boys' upthrust erections. She slowly uncrossed her slender legs and got her knees under her. On her hands and knees, her face was now poised above the two boys' laps as they leaned back on their elbows, their pricks thrust upward.

Abby lowered her head and extended her tongue, tentatively touching it to the tip of Mike's up-curved hard-on, like she had seen the other girls do. She swirled her tongue around and around Mike's engorged cock-head. She raised her eyes and smiled at Mike, delighted by the smooth, rubbery texture of his glans.

Turning her body to the side, Abby touched her tongue to the head of Jack's penis, swirling it around that slightly bigger knob, raising her eyes to watch his face as she did so. After a few moments, she smiled at him and turned back to Mike.

Abby looked at Mike's cock for a moment, then she touched her tongue to the base of his upthrust penis. She slowly drew her tongue up the underside of the boy's curved shaft, and as she neared the top, she saw a clear droplet of fluid emerge from the tiny slit at the very tip of his quivering organ. She paused and looked up at Mike.

"What's that?" she asked," her eyes crossing as she stared at the glistening droplet clinging to the very tip of Mike's penis.

"Oh, that's just some juice that a guy's dick makes when he gets excited. I guess it's for lubrication...just like the juice your pussy makes," Mike said, "just not as much. Don't worry about getting it on your tongue...it doesn't taste bad. In fact, it barely has any taste at all. I've tried it myself!"

Abby again touched her tongue to the base of Mike's prick and slowly licked upward along his urethra, watching that glistening droplet grow larger and as she as she neared the top of his organ. When her tongue reached the tip and touched the droplet of pre-cum, it flowed onto her moist tongue. As she pulled away, the slightly viscous fluid trailed a gossamer thread back to the boy's cock-head.