Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There does seem to be quite a bit of that going on," she said, chuckling nervously.

"Well, why not?" Mike replied. "Who doesn't love pussy? Besides, guys love to see chicks getting it on with each other!'

"They do?" Abby murmured dubiously.

"Yeah!' Jack concurred.

Abby ran her eyes around the room again. "I don't see any guys sucking other guys..." Abby observed with a sly smile.

Jack and Mike both shifted about uneasily.

"Uhhhh...it's not really the same for a guy..." Mike attempted to explain. "A woman can do that with other women all she wants and nobody thinks anything about it. But a guy's afraid of being labeled 'gay' if he were to touch another guy's cock."

"Hmmmm..." Abby murmured, looking puzzled. "A little while ago, when you and I were doing '69', and Jack was fucking me, Jack's dick slipped out, and I felt it rubbing back and forth along the outside of my pussy. I know you were still licking me. So how could you not...?"

Both Mike and Jack gasped.

"I...I...I..." Mike stammered.

"You licked my dick!" Jack cried accusingly. "I thought I felt something strange, then!"

"I...I couldn't help it...it was suddenly...just right there!" Mike babbled defensively.

Abby giggled as she looked back and forth between the two young men. "So, we've established that, Mike, you did lick Jack's dick." She laid her hand on his knee. "Do you feel like you're gay, now?"

Mike vigorously shook his head.

Abby looked at Jack. "Do you feel like you're gay, since Mike licked your dick?"

"No!" Jack exclaimed.

"Well, after what you two guys did to me a little while ago, I sure don't think you guys are gay, either!" Abby said. "I think we should all just relax and have fun, doing whatever feels good, without labeling it."

They were quiet for a time, then Abby sighed. "What a shame. Just like you guys like to see two women together, I'll bet a lot of women would like to see two guys together. I know I would!"

Both boys gasped. "You would?" Mike asked.

"Uh-huh," Abby nodded. "If there's one thing I've learned tonight, and I can thank you two guys for it, is that sex can be a whole lot of fun! And as I look around here, I see that there's an enormous variety of things I want to try! But since that one thing has gotten into my head, I can't get it out...I really want to see it!"

The boys looked Abby expectantly.

"What one thing?" Jack asked hesitantly.

"Two guys sucking each other," Abby replied, smiling. She looked back and forth between the two boys, suggestively.

Both boys suddenly realized the meaning of her suggestive look. They gasped and looked back and forth at each other and back at the girl. "You mean...you want...us...to...uhhh..." Mike sputtered.

Abby smiled and nodded. "Oooooooh...yes..." she cooed, picturing it in her mind. She reached out with both hands and grasped the boys' cocks. They were both still flaccid as a result of after their recent use, but still slightly tumescent. She smiled as she felt them respond to her touch.

A loud groan attracted their attention and they looked at group beside them where the woman was astride the man, leaning back as she rode up and down on his cock, her thrown-back head between the thighs of the other woman behind her. As they watched, the man's long, stiff prick popped out of the woman's cunt, spewing a stream of thick, white cum up and over her up-curved belly. As his stiffly quivering penis spit out another stream of jiz onto her belly, the other woman, standing at her head, leaned forward, and ran her tongue down between the woman's breasts and through the newly deposited splotches of semen on her abdomen. Reaching the upper end of the woman's vulva, she opened her lips wide and received the next spurt of cum into her mouth. Reaching out, she pulled the man's quivering hard-on closer and pressed its bloated head into the woman's open vulva. As the man's thick, white sperm again gushed from the tip of his penis, flooding across the woman's glistening labia and protruding clitoris, the other woman swirled her tongue around and around her erect clit as well as the man's engorged cock-head. After a few moments, as his prick finished spurting, she grasped the man's still gently pulsing cock and slid its bloated head down through the other woman's cum-smeared furrow and reinserted the big, wet knob into her vaginal opening. They heard the woman, from between the other woman's thighs, groan with delight as the man's penis slid back into her cunt, re-igniting her own orgasm while the other woman ran her tongue up and down through the glistening, semen covered lips of her vulva.

"Whew..." Abby gasped, returning to her own senses as the scene they had just witnessed quieted down. She found that she now had a hard, fully erect penis in each of her little hands. Smiling with delight she gently slid her lightly encircling fists up and down those two stiff shafts. "Oooooooh, look at these two beautiful cocks..." she murmured, trying to ensure that the boys were also looking at them. "They feel so warm, and solid...ooooh, yes..." She wriggled her ass and let out a soft moan. "Ummmm...I love how they feel in my hands..."

Abby slid her fists all the way down both their shafts and pressed her palms and fingers into their groins around the base of their shafts, causing their erections to swell and thrust up even higher. "Ooooooh, just look at those beautiful cocks..." she repeated. "Don't you want to just grab hold of it and stroke it...see how good it feels?"

Both boys eagerly reached up to grab their cocks. Abby smiled and blocked their hands. "Oh, no, that's not what I meant..." she whispered, her voice husky with passion. "Don't you guys want to see what the other one feels like?" She released their cocks and sat back on her heels.

The two boys looked at each other, then back down at their erect pricks. Mike reached over and tentatively touched the tip of his finger to the side of his brother's penis. After a moment, he wrapped his hand around the boy's stout organ. Jack raised his hand and wrapped his fingers around his brother's long, slender shaft.

Abby smiled, feeling a tingle in her loins as she watched the two boys hold each other's penis. "There, now, that's not so bad, is it?" she said.

"Shit..." Mike murmured, "It feels so different to touch someone else's cock! It feels so hard...and fat!

"Yeah," Jack said, gently sliding his fist up and down along his brother's curved shaft. "Yours feels so long...and springy..."

Abby's slender little ass squirmed, the excitement in her loins growing as she watched the two boys stroke each other's penis. She laid her hands on the boys' thighs and slid them forward, slipping the fingers of either hand under their scrotums and fondling both sets of balls as she watched. A shiver ran through her body and she moaned softly. Leaning forward, she slipped her lips over the head of Mike's prick and gently sucked on it while Jack's hand gently stroked it. Letting Mike's knob slip out with a little popping sound, she turned to Jack and took his bigger glans between her lips and into her mouth. "Ummmm..." she hummed, caressing the big, smooth knob with her tongue inside her mouth while Mike stroked his brother's fat shaft.

She sat back up and looked at the boys as they continued stroking each other's cock, now apparently comfortable with it.

"How is it?" she asked.

"You know...it's kind of cool," Mike said. "It's just feels so different from touching myself!"

"Yeah, it sure does," Jack agreed.

Abby, smiling, just watched the two brothers stroking each other's cock for a few minutes. Finally she said, "Well, do you guys feel gay now?"

"No!" both boys said, shaking their heads as they continued stoking one another.

"Do you feel any different about this?" she asked, pulling back the outer lips of her vagina to expose her moistly glistening inner folds as she wriggled her butt suggestively.

"Uhh-uhhh..." they grunted, staring into Abby's open vulva.

Abby chuckled as she gently tickled the tiny pink nub of her clitoris with the tip of her finger, then slid it down through her furrow and inserted it into her joy-hole. "Oooooooh..." she cooed as she slowly slid her entire finger in and out of her vagina, her butt grinding against the floor.

"Now, I want to see you guys do it..." she murmured, her voice husky with passion.

They both looked up from her pussy and stared at her blankly.

"I want to see you suck each other's cock, now," she said.

The two boys both dropped their hands from the other's cock and looked at each other, questioningly.

Mike lowered his eyes and stared at his brother's penis. He thought about how he had already licked the underside of it while Jack had been fucking Abby a short while before. He remembered how different and intriguing the hot, solid shaft of his brother's penis had felt on his tongue compared to the soft, tender folds of Abby's pussy. He suddenly felt a strange desire to see what it felt like to actually have his cock inside his mouth, a desire compounded by his urge to satisfy the wishes of this beautiful young girl.

Mike looked up at Jack, then at Abby. "Well," he murmured softly, "Since I already licked Jack's cock a little bit a while ago...I guess it wouldn't be a big deal to do it again so you could see it..."

Abby's face lit up with excitement, her butt bouncing up and down as she slid her finger in and out of her pussy.

Mike looked back down at Jack's cock, then lowered his head over his lap. Extending his tongue, he touched its tip to the broad surface of his brother's engorged glans. Jack groaned softly and leaned back on his hands. Tensing his buttocks, he thrust his hard-on vertically upward.

Mike, having raised back up when Jack thrust his cock upward, just stared at his brother's now more prominently displayed erection. After a moment, he lowered his head and again touched his extended tongue to the tip of Jack's upthrust organ. He experimentally slid his tongue all around the other boy's engorged glans, amazed by the incredibly soft, smooth, and rubbery texture of that swollen knob.

Mike carefully explored every bit of Jack's big cock-head with his tongue, then he touched his lips to the tip of his glans and slid it into his mouth. Jack groaned and tensed his buttocks again, thrusting an inch or two of his penis up into his brother's mouth.

Mike felt the unique sensation of his brother's thick, solid shaft pushing between his lips, its big rubbery head sliding up his tongue. He heard a gasp from Abby and turned his eyes to see her staring, wide-eyed at him, her finger thrusting furiously at her cunt.

Thrilled by the thought of having his brother's penis in his mouth as well as the sensations imparted by it, as well as the reaction he saw from Abby as she watched, Mike began bobbing his head, sliding his brother's fat hard-on in and out of his mouth, just as various women had done to him over the last two days.

Abby, her pussy was burning with excitement, moaned as she watched Mike suck on his brother's prick. She glanced back at Mike's long slender penis, stiffly erect and curving forward and upward toward his belly as he knelt over Jack's lap. She reached beneath him and grasped his rigid hard-on, pumping it up and down beneath his belly as she stroked her hand back and forth along the stiff, springy shaft while she watched him slide his brother's big, fat cock in and out of his mouth.

Abby decided it was time for what she really wanted to see. Standing up, she stepped around Mike and bent down, pushing Jack flat on his back. Turning to Mike, she grasped his hips in her hands and swung him around, pivoting him on the rigid prong of Jack's upthrust erection, until he straddled his brother's head.

As Jack looked up at her from between his brother's thighs, Abby reached between Mike's legs and grasped Mike's upcurved penis. She bent it downward and rubbed its engorged head all around Jack's face, then back and forth along his lips. Jack got the idea and he opened his lips, allowing Abby to insert his brother's cock-head into his mouth.

Now it was Jack's turn to experience the sensation of having the head of a penis inside his mouth. He gently explored Mike's swollen glans with his tongue. Mike groaned, thrusting his butt downward, sliding several inches of his long, slender shaft into his brother's mouth.

Abby sat back down beside them breathing hard and rubbing her aroused pussy as she watched what she had so desired to see: the two boys with their erect cocks in each other's mouth.

Mike held his brother's fat cock in his mouth, gently sucking on it while he felt Jack doing the same to his own penis. After a short while, he tasted the mild flavor of his brother's pre-cum leaking out onto his tongue. Having gone this far, Mike decided he might as well go for the full experience.

Mike raised his hand and wrapped his fingers around his brother's thick, hard shaft. He marveled at how hot and solid Jack's penis felt, gently throbbing in his hand as he sucked on its head and upper few inches. Now he began to slowly bob his head up and down again, while tenderly caressing the lower portion of his brother's throbbing organ with his fingers. After a few moments, he quit bobbing his head and began rocking his body so that as his lips slid up and down on Jack's thick, hard shaft, his own penis slid in and out of his brother's mouth at the same time.

For several minutes, Mike slid Jack's penis in and out of his mouth while slowly pumping his own cock in and out of Jack's mouth. Turning his eyes to the side, he saw Abby, clearly highly aroused by what she was watching as her eyes flashed back and forth between their two cocks, her own hand furiously working at her own crotch.

Mike raised his head, letting Jack's swollen glans slip from his lips with a little popping sound. He dipped his head back down repeatedly, each time sucking his brother's big cock-head into his mouth, then popping it out again. Finally, he just lashed his tongue across his brother's swollen knob, and, with a groan, pulled his own cock out of his brother's mouth and rolled off of him to sit beside Jack, leaning back on his hands, his erect penis curving up and over his belly, quivering stiffly.

Mike gazed across Jack's body at Abby as she sat on the other side, staring at their two cocks, her eyes wild and her fingers digging at her pussy.

Mike rose and stepped over his brother. Kneeling next to the girl, he pulled her hands away from her crotch to see her cunt. The outer lips of Abby's vagina were open and inflamed-looking, while the pink, inner folds of her vulva glistened with the sweet nectar of her love juices. Visibly aroused, the girl's clit was erect and protruding from it fleshy shroud and her vaginal entrance was an open well, from which gushed a stream clear juices, freely trickling down over her anus. As he feasted his eyes on her luscious looking cunt, Mike felt an irresistible desire to feast his lips and tongue on that delectable confection.

Mike sat down between her legs. Slipping his hands under her butt, he pulled her up onto his crossed legs and buried his face in her dripping pussy. Abby squealed and her ass rolled about in his hands as he eagerly lapped his tongue through her juicy furrow. In a fog of passion, drunk on the sweet secretions of the young girl's luscious vagina, Mike's consciousness narrowed until the only things that impinged upon his awareness was that beautiful pussy, its intoxicating fragrance, the taste of her sweet juices, and feel of its soft, moist labia on his probing tongue.

"Ooooooh...oooooooh...oooooooh..." Abby moaned, her ass wriggling and bouncing. Her already soaring passions rising even higher as Mike's tongue delightfully caressed her dripping labia, tickled her aroused clitoris, and probed the open well of her joy-hole. As her butt squirmed in his hands, she felt the curved underside of his stiff, hot prick stroking back and forth along the crack of her ass.

"Ohhhhmygod, Mike,.." she moaned, "I'm so hot! Fuck me, Mike...I want you to fuck me...now!"

Abby's passionate pleas failed to break through the fog of lust clouding Mike's brain. He just continued lapping up the delicious nectar welling up from her luscious cunt, while he inhaled its intoxicating pheromones.

Jack, sitting beside Abby, watched his brother heft her slender little butt his hands, supping from her loins as if her vagina was a golden chalice. He took note of the girl's plaintive cries. Swinging his leg across Abby's body, he straddled her on his knees. Grasping the girl's hips, Jack pulled her body toward himself, away from his brother's mouth.

As Mike sat up straight, Jack saw his brother's stiff, springy hard-on pop up between the girl's slender thighs. Apparently no longer fearing contact with his brother's penis, Jack reached out and grasped Mike's prick and bent his curved shaft downward, rubbing its engorged head up and down through Abby's juicy furrow, then inserted his brother's glans into the girl's open joy-hole.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes..." Abby sighed gratefully as she felt Mike's smooth, swollen glans push through her vaginal opening. She gasped as Jack pushed her body forward and the boy's long, slender penis slid deep into her already well-lubricated vagina. A thrill of delight shot through her loins when Mike's upward-curved shaft caused his cock-head to scrape along the upper wall of her vagina, pressing against her g-spot.

As Mike's long, stiff prick bottomed out inside her fiery love tunnel, Abby stared up at Jack's thick, hard cock, poised right above her face. She reached up with both hands and wrapped her fingers around that massive organ, then pulled its huge, engorged head to her lips and pushed it inside her mouth.

Abby's passions soared even higher, now, as she felt the broad surface of Jack's smooth, rubbery knob slide up and down along her tongue inside her mouth while at the same time she felt Mike's long, slender penis slide and out of her cunt.

A moment later, a blinding stroke of pure ecstasy exploded in her loins and radiated throughout her body. Abby pulled Jack's cock out of her mouth and let out a lusty groan. "I'm...I'm coming...I'm coming...ooooooooh...I'm coming...' she groaned, before thrusting the boy's penis back between her lips. She released his shaft and grasped his buttocks, digging her fingers into his firm flesh, keeping his big, fat cock firmly planted inside her mouth.

Hearing Abby's passionate cries, Mike began pushing and pulling on her wriggling butt, thrusting his prick in and out of her spasming cunt with increasing speed and power.

Jack, on his hands and knees above her body, stared down at the girl's lovely cunt, watching his brother's long slender penis slide in and out of her joy-hole as his own rigid shaft was flexed up and down like a pump handle as her body moved back and forth below him. His eyes focused on that bright, pink button that was her erect clitoris, half-submerged in a pool of her sweet juice. He lowered his face and swirled his tongue around and around that tender little bud.

Abby groaned loudly and her body jerked as a second peak of her orgasm struck. Noticing her reaction, Jack redoubled his tongue's caresses on the girl's clitoris until the peak had passed, then he began stroking his tongue back and forth through her dripping labia as her orgasm gradually subsided, no longer concerned by the fact that he was also licking the upper side of his brother's penis as it thrust in and out of her still gently spasming vagina.

As the contractions of Abby's vagina faded away, Mike let his cock slip out of her cunt. His stiff, springy hard-on sprang upward, slapping against Jack's face as he continued licking Abby's pussy.