Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby smiled at Mike, proud of herself for having touched his cock with her tongue and even sampled his juice.

Turning back to Jack, Abby looked down on his lap. Since his erect penis did not share his brother's upward curve, she found herself peering down on the broad surface of his engorged glans and the upper side of his thick shaft as opposed to the slender, curved underside of Mike's erection. She lowered her head and touched her tongue to the tip of his cock-head. She wiggled it back and forth a few times, then she began swirling it around and around that big knob in ever-widening circles until her tongue was licking his entire glans.

Jack let out a gurgling groan as the girl's tongue caressed the engorged head of his penis, even racing all the way along the underside of its flared edge.

Abby raised her head, smiling with delight as she looked at him. "Oooooooh...I love how smooth your dick-head feels on my tongue!"

Lowering her head again, she touched her lips to Jack's swollen cock-head. Taking a cue from what she had seen the other girls do, she pushed downward so that his rubbery glans slipped between her lips and into her mouth. Holding it there, she gently sucked on it as she swirled her tongue around and around that big, smooth knob. While sucking on its head, Abby brought her hand up and gently stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of Jack's stout shaft.

Jack groaned and his ass squirmed. After a few moments, Abby tasted the very mild flavor of his pre-cum inside her mouth, more noticeable now than it had been when she had tasted Mike's pre-cum with just the tip of her tongue. Finding that it wasn't at all unpleasant, she decided she wanted to try Mike's again, for comparison.

Slowly raising her head, she kept her lips closed so she could enjoy the sensation as her lips slid across the broad, smooth surface of the boy's glans until it pulled out. She swirled her tongue around and around his engorged knob, then kissed the very tip. "Ummmm..." she purred, giving his rock-hard shaft a gentle squeeze, "I really like doing that!

Turning back to Mike, her eyes lit up with delight as she saw that a glistening droplet of pre-cum already hung from the tip of his up-curved shaft. She gently stroked her hand up and down his long, curved shaft as she bent it toward herself. Opening her mouth, she laid the end of his prick on her flattened tongue and closed her lips around the shaft just below the head.

"Mmmmmm...mmmm...mmmmm..." she murmured, the flavor of the boy's pre-cum spreading across her tongue as she sucked on his swollen knob while lovingly caressing his long, stiff shaft.

Mike groaned and squirmed, then finally thrust his hips upward, sliding several inches of his long, hard cock into Abby's mouth. Relaxing his butt, his cock slid back out until his glans caught on her lips. After a moment, he slowly slid his prick back up into her mouth.

Abby raised her eyes to look at Mike, the corners of her mouth pulling back as she attempted to smile around the cock that filled her mouth. She began bobbing her head in time with his hip-thrusts. Mike relaxed and let Abby take over, sliding his prick in and out of her mouth at her own pace. She kept her eyes on his face, gauging his reaction to her efforts.

Abby passions soared like never before, thrilled at having a penis inside her mouth for the first time, feeling its hot, solid flesh sliding back and forth through her encircling lips, its swollen head coursing up and down along her tongue. She gradually pushed farther and farther taking the head of his penis deeper and deeper into her mouth until it would go no farther without gagging her.

Mike gazed down into Abby's sparkling blue eyes, entranced by the sight of his cock sliding in and out of this beautiful young girl's mouth, his pleasure enhanced by the twinkle in her eye indicating that she was enjoying it as much as he was.

"Do you like that?" Mike asked.

Abby let his cock slip from her lips. "Mmmmm...I love it!" she purred, rubbing his swollen knob back and forth along her lips. She pushed his glans between her lips again and slid his prick back up into her mouth.

An ecstatic cry of pleasure from behind them attracted their attention. The boys turned their heads to look over their shoulders while Abby raised her head, allowing Mike's stiff, springy organ to slip from her lips. It sprang upward, slapping against his belly.

Behind them, they saw that the woman who was astride the man's face was writhing, her hands squeezing and fondling her own heaving breasts. She was bouncing up and down while the man held his tongue stiffly pointed, spearing in and out of her spasming vagina. A moment later, they heard the man groan lustily, as well, and they saw a stream of thick, white cum erupt from the tip of his quivering penis as the other two girls continued licking the sides of his throbbing shaft.

Mike heard Abby gasp and he glanced back down at her to find her staring, wide-eyed, at the other man's penis as it repeatedly spurt streams of jiz high into the air and onto the faces of two girls as they eagerly lapped their tongues at the man's jerking, pulsing organ, smearing the thick, translucent gruel around as it dripped down the sides of his quivering shaft.

Fascinated, Mike observed Abby's reaction while she watched the group behind him, seeing the excitement in her eyes, the way she licked her lips, the squirming of her butt, and the heaving of her breast as she softly moaned. Abby's eyes flicked up and met his, gazing back at her. The twinkle in his eye and the knowing smirk on his lips showed her that he was aware of the effect of what she was seeing was having on her. Abby shrugged and returned his smirk with a mea culpa smile of her own.

Abby dropped her eyes to Mike's lap again and for a few moments just gazed upon his erect penis, its long, slender shaft curving upward from the juncture of his thighs, its engorged head pressed against his abdomen. Slipping her hand under his loosely dangling scrotum, she gently lifted his balls and tenderly fondled them with her fingers as she gazed at his cock.

Mike groaned, his butt grinding against the mat, as he watched this beautiful young woman gaze adoringly at his penis while gently caressing his balls with her fingers.

"Does this feel good, Mike?" Abby purred.

"Oh, fuck...yeah..." the boy groaned, rolling his thighs outward and tilting his pelvis to raise his balls higher for her.

"Mmmmmm...I really like how your balls feel...the skin is so soft..." she murmured.

Abby lowered her face and touched the tip of her extended tongue to Mike's scrotum as it lay cradled in her hand. Mike groaned and his butt squirmed as she slowly drew figure-eights with her tongue around those two orbs resting atop her palm, while she gazed upward along the curved underside of his penis, watching it twitch and quiver as she gently caressed his balls.

"And how does that feel, Mike?" she asked.

Mike just groaned, his ass squirming.

"As good as this...?" Abby said, licking upward from his balls to the root of his penis, and then along the arched curve of the underside of his rigid organ.

When her tongue reached the tip of his penis, Abby slipped her fingers under the arched curve of his shaft and raised it upright while she continued to fondle his balls with her other hand.

"Or this...?" she asked, laying the underside of the boy's penis against the extended, flattened surface of her tongue and closing her lips around the shaft, just below its head. Bobbed her head, Abby slowly slid several inches of Mike's penis in and out of her mouth while still fondling his balls in her hand.

Raising her eyes, she found Mike watching her intently.

"You look so beautiful like that..." Mike murmured softly.

Abby let his penis slip from her lips. "You mean, with your dick in my mouth?"

Mike's mouth dropped open. "I...uhhh...I..." he babbled.

Abby giggled and kissed the tip of his prick, then slid it back between her lips.

"I...uhh...I guess that came out wrong," Mike said. "What I was trying to say was, you're so beautiful...I can't believe my dick is in your mouth."

The corners of Abby's lips pulled back in a smile, without removing Mike's cock from her mouth. Gazing into one another's eyes, Abby slowly slid the boy's cock in and out while she lightly ran her fingertips up and down the sides of his curved shaft and tenderly fondled his balls with her other hand. From time to time she paused and just held his prick motionless inside her mouth, caressing its head with her tongue.

Abby suddenly realized that she had been ignoring Jack for a while now and she turned her eyes to check on him. She found him sitting back, propped up with his hands on the floor behind his back, his legs extended and spread apart. His penis was still stiffly erect, pointing straight up from his lap. His eyes were darting from place to place, taking in the action all around the room, both directly from nearby and in the mirrors all around and overhead.

Abby released Mike's slender penis and reached over to wrap her hand around Jack's stouter hard-on. He started, and looked down at her. Abby smiled at him around the shaft of Mike's penis and began stroking his prick.

After several minutes of this wonderful blowjob, Mike felt his cum beginning to boil in his balls as Abby continued to manipulate them so delightfully. He groaned and straightened up, grasping Abby's head between his hands and gently raising it upward, pulling her off his throbbing cock. He pressed his lips to hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue met his in a passionate duel.

When their kiss broke a few moments later, Mike continued to hold her face close, gazing into the depths of her smoky, blue eyes. "Omygod...that was incredible!" he said, kissing her again. "I can't believe you've never even tried that before!"

"I had a lot of inspiration as I looking around the room!" Abby replied. "But If I was so good, why'd you stop me? I had the feeling you were just about to..."

"You're absolutely right! I was! That's why I stopped you," Mike said. "I didn't want to splooge before you had your turn."

"My turn...?" she asked.

"I think that we've pretty well determined that you like sucking cock, so now I think it's time we see if you like having your pussy sucked, too!"

Abby's eyes lit up with excitement as she thought about the girl she had seen behind them. She smiled. "You mean like that girl back there..."

"Uhhh-huh..." Mike nodded. He gently laid her back and pulled her toward him, lifting her hips up onto his crossed legs, with her butt in his lap and her legs splayed outward on either side, while tucking his erection beneath her. He gently ran his hands back and forth along her smooth, inner thighs while he gazed down at her upthrust vagina, open and inviting. He raised his eyes from her crotch, past the neat little golden-brown tuft of curls covering her mons, then down the slope of her belly, through the little valley between her pert, slightly flattened breasts, to her beautiful face, eagerly watching him as he examined her naked body.

"God! You're so beautiful..." he murmured.

Abby caught her breath and her heart skipped a beat as she heard Mike's assessment.

Returning his gaze to her crotch, he slipped his hands under her ass and gripped her firm little buttocks. He raised her hips higher, further opening up her vagina to his appreciative gaze. He looked upon her lovely, pink, rose petal-soft folds, dewy with the moisture of her passion. The tiny bud of her clitoris peeked from its hood, like a shiny pink pearl nestled in the moist folds of an oyster. He inhaled deeply, taking in the heady fragrance of her aroused vagina, her pheromones sending an additional jolt of stimulation to his own stirring passions.

Abby groaned and her little butt squirmed expectantly in the boy's hands.

He raised his eyes to the girl's face and smiled. "Hold on...I'm just getting a good, close-up look at your beautiful pussy. I haven't seen so many that I would be an expert, but I sure think you have an unusually pretty one, Abby."

Abby's butt squirmed again. "Ooooooh...do you really think so? My god, it's so exciting to be all spread wide-open like this...and you looking at me like that. I'm getting all kinds of delicious, tingly sensations down there!"

Mike smiled. "Well, I think I can give you a lot more, and even better, 'tingly' sensations down there in a second," he said. "But remember, I'm new at this, so I'm just going to try and do my best to do what I think would feel good. Don't be afraid to tell me if you like it or don't like it. I just hope I can do it for you as well as you just did for me on your first try!"

Mike lowered his mouth to Abby's crotch, while keeping his eyes locked on hers. He felt her butt jerk slightly as his tongue touched one side of her parted, outer labia. He slowly dragged his tongue all the way up her outer cunt-lip, then returned to bottom of her gash and drew his tongue up her other outer labia.

Mike continued this for several cycles, first on one side, then the other. Finally, he touched the tip of his tongue to the moist, pink tissues between her outer labia, near the bottom of her vulva.

"Ohhh!" Abby gasped, her tight little ass bouncing in his hands.

Mike smiled and thrust his tongue back into the moist, satiny-smooth folds of her inner labia.

"Ooooh...ooooh...ooooh" Abby cooed, her ass squirming in his hands, as he ever so slowly worked his way up through her moist furrow, the tip of his tongue gently probing and exploring those tender folds. He was thrilled by the soft, wet-chamois texture of her inner labia.

Jack, being abandoned once again, watched enviously as his brother licked Abby's luscious looking pussy. Rising to his knees, he moved to the girl's side so he could look down on her lovely, slender body, her hips upraised to rest on Mike's hands, her slim torso sloping down to where her shoulders rested on the floor. He laid his hand on her concave belly and stroked it up and down the slope of her abdomen, then he laid his other hand on the firm little mound of one of her breasts and gently fondled it as he watched his brother's tongue explore the juicy folds of her cunt.

"Ohhhh, Mike..." the girl moaned, "that feels sooooo good..."

Mike looked down into Abby's face as he circled his tongue around and around her clitoris, without actually touching it. "So...you do like it?" he asked.

"Oh, yes...very much..." Abby sighed.

"How about this?" Mike asked, swiping the tip of his tongue across the slightly exposed head of Abby's clit.

Abby gasped and her butt bounced in his hands. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped as Mike continued to caress her clit, working the tip of his tongue all around that tiny nub, pushing back its hood and allowing more of her sensitive love-button to emerge. When he had her pink clit fully exposed, he placed his lips over her vulva, surrounding her clitoris, and gently sucked on her clit while strumming it with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohmygod...oooooh...ohhhhhh..." the girl moaned, her slender butt writhing and squirming in the boy's hands. "Ohhhhh, shit!" she cried as her pent up passions suddenly rose up and her loins exploded with an orgasm. "Oh, yes...oh, yes...oh yes..." she gasped as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Mike, realizing the Abby had come, gradually slowed the strumming of her clitoris, then stopped and moved downward a bit to resume licking the wet, juicy folds of her vulva while Abby's passions gradually subsided from the peak of her climax.

"Ohhhmygod..." Abby groaned, her head lolling from side to side as her body relaxed. "I don't think I ever felt anything like that before..." She opened her eyes and saw Jack leaning over her caressing her belly and breasts. His thick, hard penis projected stiffly above her. She raised her hand and cupped his dangling scrotum. Jack grunted and his body jerked. She fondled his balls for a moment, then she released them and wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. Gently squeezing, she saw a droplet of pre-cum ooze from the slit at the tip of his organ.

Mike, still tenderly licking Abby's vulva, now delved lower and located her vaginal entrance. Stiffening his tongue, he worked its tip into her opening and began gently thrusting it in and out. Abby squealed, and her butt writhed in his hands.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh..." Abby whimpered, "that feels so good..." Gazing up at Jack's fat cock, she watched the tiny bead of pre-cum, hanging from its tip, gradually grow larger and larger as she gently stroked his shaft. Finally, that clear droplet of slightly viscous fluid grew heavy enough to break away and it slowly fell, trailing a glistening gossamer thread connecting the tip of the boy's organ with its landing spot on her breast.

Abby extended her tongue and broke that glistening thread. Slowly tilting her head back, she gathered up that liquid thread, allowing the boy's pre-cum to trickle down her tongue into her mouth. When her tongue reached the tip of Jack's penis, Abby ran it all around that big, smooth knob for a few moments, then she bent the boy's rigid shaft downward and slid his glans down her tongue and into her mouth.

Closing her lips around Jack's thick, hard shaft, Abby gently sucked on his rubbery cock-head while, swirling her tongue all over and around its satiny-smooth surface. "Oooooh...ooooooh..." she moaned, her butt squirming in Mike's hands, thrilled by the sensations of having Jack's penis inside her mouth, caressing its smooth, rubbery head with her tongue, at the same she felt the delightful caress of Mike's tongue as it licked and probed her own aroused vagina.

Looking up, Abby saw herself in the overhead mirror and felt a thrill of erotic excitement shoot through her body as she saw Jack's thick, hard penis slide in and out of her mouth. Shifting her gaze back, she saw Mike in the mirror, holding her butt in his hands, lifting her cunt to his mouth as if he were sipping from a holy chalice. As he held her pussy to his mouth, her butt writhing in his hands above his lap, she could feel the smooth head of his penis sliding back and forth along the crack of her ass. In the mirror, she could see his tongue caressing the wetly glistening folds of her open vulva, and another thrill shot through her body as she realized that she could feel those caresses of his tongue at the same time she watched them occur in the mirror above.

While licking Abby's luscious cunt, Mike peered over her rounded mons, through the curly strands of her love nest, and watched his brother's penis slide in and out of the girl's mouth. As Abby's firm little ass wriggled in his hands, he felt the engorged head of his own cock rubbing along the crack of her butt. Pulling her pussy away from his face, he lowered her ass and allowed his upthrust penis to slide upward between her thighs, its underside rubbing against her vagina. He left his shaft pressed against her pussy for a moment, then he began hefting her butt up and down with his hands, sliding Abby's pussy against the curved underside of his erect penis, the bulge of his urethra sliding along and between the moist lips of her vulva.

Watching the overhead mirror, Abby had seen the head of Mike's penis pop up between her wide-spread thighs. "Ooooooooh..." she cooed with delight as she felt his hot, solid shaft, gently throbbing as it pressed against the lips of her pussy. When Mike began to heft her butt up and down, Abby tilted her pelvis so that her entire vulva slid up and down along the underside of his shaft, including her clitoris.

In a state of erotic bliss, Abby gazed up at the overhead mirror, sometimes watching Mike's penis caressing her aroused vagina and sometimes watching Jack's cock as it slid in and out of her own mouth. Pulling Jack's prick from her lips, Abby smiled up at herself, thrilled by the sight of herself licking the boy's big, swollen glans as she gripped his thick, hard shaft in her little hand.