Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yeah..." Mike groaned softly as Jack grasped his brother's bulbous cock-head between his lips. Mike began rocking his hips, sliding the curved underside of his long, slender shaft through the soft, moist lips of Abby's vulva while his engorged glans popped in and out of his brother's mouth.

Abby's head dropped to the floor and Jack's hard-on slipped from her lips. She gasped heavily and her body relaxed. She lay there, panting, gazing through half-closed eyes at the boy's fat cock pointed downward above her face. She raised her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around that thick shaft, thrilled by how hot and solid the boy's organ still felt as she held it in her hand.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm..." Abby purred gently, rubbing the boy's penis against her face and enjoying the post-orgasm caress of Mike's penis stroking through the moist folds of her vulva, while she quietly contemplated how incredible the experience was, having a double orgasm while having a penis in both her vagina and another in her mouth at the same time.

Abby groaned softly and turned her face, kissing up and down the side of Jack's thick shaft. She cupped her tongue under Jack's downward pointing cock-head and tenderly caressed the big, smooth knob while she gently stroked her fingertips up and down along his rigid shaft. She tasted his pre-cum leaking out onto the surface of her tongue as she caressed the boy's gently throbbing organ.

Mike pulled back a bit, letting the head of his prick slip out of Jack's mouth. "Move for a second, Jack," he said.

As Jack rolled to the side, Mike reached out and took Abby's hands, pulling her up, then laying her down on her side, next to him. He stretched out, himself, lying on his side, behind her back. Mike slid his hand down the curve of her waist, up the slope of her hip, then plunged it down between her thighs from the rear.

Mike grasped her slender thigh in his hand and lifted it upward, raising her leg near vertically, opening up her crotch, then he let her leg bend at the knee so her foot rested on the floor, keeping her knee raised and her crotch open.

Mike looked at his brother and said, "Now, you lay down here in front of her and fuck her, Jack."

Jack nodded, smiling, and laid down, facing Abby, on his side. As he scooted his butt close to her, Mike reached beneath Abby's raised knee and grasped his brother's erection. He stroked Jack's swollen glans up and down through the girl's moist vulva and inserted the smooth knob into her vaginal opening. Jack slowly thrust his hips forward, sliding his rampant hard-on into the girl's still warm and wet vagina.

Abby gasped, her body stiffening, as Jack's girthy hard-on pushed through her tight little pussy, stretching the walls of her vaginal passageway. Still well-lubricated from their previous activity, the only resistance was the tightness of her cunt. A shiver ran through her body and Abby relaxed with a sigh as Jack's groin pressed against hers, his fat cock as deep as it would go in their present position.

Mike, his body pressed up against her back, nuzzled her neck and ear as he stroked his hand up and down the slope of her flank, caressing her buttock and breast at either end of his stroke. His long, hard cock was pressed between the firm cheeks of her ass.

Jack remained motionless, his cock buried in Abby's warm, wet cunt, as he gaze into the girl's pretty face. Her eyes were closed and a slight smile curved her lips. His hand moved slowly up and down, caressing her breast, her smooth, flat belly, and combing his fingers through the soft curls of her love nest. He moved his face closer and pressed his lips to hers.

Abby's eyes opened and gazed into his eyes. He felt her lips part, allowing her tongue to caress his lips. Jack opened his lips and their tongues gently explored one another, then the inside of their mouths.

Abby was in a blissful state of pure pleasure with Jack's fat penis stretching and filling her cunt with its hot, throbbing, solid mass, while Mike's long, hard, perfectly curved penis lay nestled between her buttocks, gently throbbing against her ass-hole and her perineum, while its head pressed against the root of Jack's cock, buried deep in her vagina. The boys' hands seemed to be caressing every part of her body while their lips and tongues tantalized her ear, neck, and mouth.

When their kiss finally broke, Abby sighed, smiling beatifically. "Omygod..." she murmured softly, "this is so beautiful..."

"Feel good, Abby?" Mike whispered in her ear.

"Oh, yes...heavenly..." she breathed.

"Would you like Jack to move it a little bit?" Mike asked.

"Uhhh... sure," she replied.

"Go ahead, Jack...start pumping," Mike said, a little louder, now, for his brother to hear. "Slowly, though, and just a little at a time..."

Jack slowly pulled back an inch or two, then pushed it back in. He paused a moment, then did it again. Abby sighed as Jack continued, withdrawing his cock farther and farther with each slow stroke.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Abby moaned each time Jack slid his penis back into her.

Mike slid his hand down to Abby's butt and gripped her cheek in his fingers. He raised her buttock, freeing his cock from their grip. Keeping her buttocks parted, Mike began thrusting his hips, sliding the head of his penis back and forth along the floor of the valley between them, from her puckered little ass-hole to the point where his glans pressed against the side of his brother's shaft as it slowly pumped in and out of Abby's cunt.

Mike glanced up at Abby and saw that the girl was staring up at the mirror on the ceiling above them, watching intently as the two boys' cocks pleasured her nether regions.

Sliding his cock forward, he pressed it against the underside of his brother's penis, feeling the other boy's thick, solid shaft sliding up and down against the tip of his glans. After a few strokes, he said, "Pull it out now, Jack."

Jack slowly withdrew his cock from the girl's vagina, feeling the tip of his brother's glans sliding along the underside of his own shaft. When the head of Jack's prick popped out of Abby's tight little vaginal opening, Mike quickly pushed his own engorged glans into it and slowly slid his long, slender penis deep into the young girl's hot little cunt.

"Oh, my god!" Abby gasped, a thrill of excitement coursing through her loins, setting her slim body quivering as she experienced the strange sensation of having Jack's thick, solid shaft withdrawn from her tight little cunt, then instantly replaced by Mike's long, slender organ. While the walls of her vaginal passageway weren't stretched like they had been by the girth of Jack's penis, she could feel the head of Mike's cock probing deeper areas of her vagina that Jack's shorter prick hadn't reached.

Mike slid his cock back and forth through the tight sleeve of Abby's vagina a few times, then he said, "OK, Jack, your turn again."

Now Jack pressed the broad head of his prick against the underside of Mike's shaft as his brother withdrew it from the girl's cunt. When Mike's cock-head popped free of Abby's joy-hole , he quickly pushed his own swollen glans through that tight little opening and thrust his hard, throbbing cock deep into her cunt.

"Ooooooooooh..." Abby groaned as she felt Jack's fat cock once again force its way through her tight love tunnel. As Jack slowly pumped his cock in and out of Abby's cunt, he felt the smooth head of his brother's penis pressed against the underside of his shaft, waiting at the portal for its turn to again re-enter the girl's pussy. After several long, slow strokes, Jack let his cock slip from the girl's vagina, allowing Mike to thrust his penis back into her again. The two boys set up a regular cadence, each, in turn, thrusting his cock into Abby's cunt, stroking a few times, then withdrawing to allow the other to enter her.

"Omygod, this is amazing..." Abby groaned. "Your two cocks feel so different! First, Jack's big, fat cock stretches my pussy, then Mike's long, skinny cock goes way up inside me...then Jack's stretches me again...oooooooh..."

Mike looked up at Abby as she spoke. Since he had pulled his body away from her to improve his angle, she was now lying on her back, with just her hips twisted to allow the boys access to her from both the front and the back. She appeared to be gazing up at the overhead mirror, watching intently as their two penises alternately plunged into her vagina.

Mike admired the girl's gently heaving breasts, slightly flattened as she lay on her back, those little mounds topped by her taut, pink nipples, swollen and erect, like two extra-large pencil erasers. Catching his brother's eye, Mike pointed at his own chest, then gestured toward Abby. Jack smiled and nodded. He leaned closer and swirled his tongue around and around her nearest nipple, while at the same time, reaching across to cup his hand over the farther little mound and tweaking its rubbery nipple between his fingers as well.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Abby moaned in delight, her slender body writhing against the floor. Smiling blissfully, her eyes remaining locked on the boys' cocks in the mirror above as they pleasured her.

The boys gradually picked up the pace of their thrusting as they sensed Abby's passions rising. Well-coated with the girl's copiously flowing love juices, their stiff pricks slid easily in and out of the girl's tight little cunt. As the tempo of their thrusting increased, they no longer stroked back and forth a few times after entering her. Now, each just thrust his cock into her as far as it would go, then pulled it back out again so the other could thrust his cock into her.

"Oooooooeeeeee..." Abby squealed as her burning loins exploded into another orgasm. "Ohhhh, fuck! I'm coming...I'm coming...ooooooooh, yes...give it to me...l'm coming...oooooh, fuck me...fuck me...ooooooh..."

When the peak of her orgasm passed and Abby's passionate groans and the spasms in her loins began to ebb, the two boys gradually slowed the pace of their thrusting as well. Lost in the ecstasy of her climax, Abby whimpered and moaned, her head lolling from side to side. She didn't hear Mike as he whispered to his brother, "Let's show her what it's really like to be fucked by two cocks at the same time! Don't stick your cock back into her right away when I pull out this time."

Mike held his penis motionless inside the warm, wet grip of Abby's tight little cunt, waiting for her orgasm to end. A moment after the pulsing of her vagina faded away, Abby heaved a heavy sigh of relief and her body relaxed. Mike slowly withdrew his long, slender organ from that moist sheath and, grasping his rigid organ in his hand, he touched its swollen head to the girl's puckered little ass-hole. With her entire body now limp and relaxed after the completion of her orgasm, Mike was able to easily penetrate her relaxed sphincter muscle with the rubbery head of his penis.

Abby gasped and her body tensed up again. Her ass-hole clenched down on the hot, solid shaft of Mike's penis just below its engorged head. "Eeeeeeeeeowww..." she squealed.

Mike soothingly stroked his hand across the girl's heaving belly. "Easy...easy..." he whispered soothingly. "Just relax...relax..."

After a few moments, Abby released her breath and Mike felt the constriction of her rectum around his shaft ease a bit. He applied a little pressure and slowly pushed his cock an inch or so into her ass. Well lubricated with her pussy juice, Mike's slender shaft slid smoothly though the young girl's anus, its only restriction being the tightness of her sphincter.

Whimpering softly, Abby felt the boy's penis push deeper and deeper into her bowel. Again, her rectum involuntarily clamped down around that intruding shaft and Mike stopped until she relaxed again. Then he slowly pushed it deeper still.

Finally, the boy's thighs pressed against the girl's buttocks and his long, slender penis was fully embedded in her virgin ass. He just held it there as, whimpering and trembling, Abby gradually accommodated to the unnatural presence of the boy's penis inside her butt while Mike continued to gently stroke her smooth, flat belly, soothingly whispering for her to relax.

When Mike felt the grip of her rectum around the base of his penis ease a bit, he looked up at his brother and nodded.

Jack scooted his hips closer and rubbed the engorged head of his penis back and forth through the still moist furrow of the girl's vulva, then inserted the big, rubbery knob into her vaginal opening. Abby gasped and body tensed, her rectum clenching around the base of Mike's penis again. Jack paused for a few moments, then he pushed his cock deeper into her.

Mike, remaining motionless, felt the bulge of his brother's swollen cock-head through the intervening walls of their adjoining passageways, pressing against the root of his own penis, then slowly travelling up the underside of his shaft as it gradually pushed deeper and deeper into Abby's vagina.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod..." Abby groaned, her breath catching and her chest heaving as she felt Jack's fat cock slide up into her, seemingly, already filled belly.

Finally, Jack's groin pressed against the lips of Abby's pussy, his fat cock fully embedded within her vagina and his balls nestled together with his brother's atop her slender thigh. The two boys remained still, both gently caressing her heaving belly, while Jack resumed licking and sucking on one of her tautly erect nipples.

After a time, Abby took a deep breath and her body relaxed. "Oh, my god, this is fantastic..." she murmured softly.

Jack slowly pulled his prick back out a few inches, then slid it back in. He saw Abby smile. "Oh, yes...oh, yes..." the girl whimpered.

Encouraged, Jack gradually increased the distance he withdrew his penis, until just its bloated head remained inside her before pushing it all the way back in again.

"Ohhh...oh, god...ohhh...ohhhh, yes..." Abby moaned with pleasure as the boy's thick, hard cock slowly slid in and out of her cunt while her ass remained filled with the hot, throbbing shaft of Mike's penis.

Mike held out as long as he could, feeling his brother's hard penis sliding up and down against his own through the membranes separating the girl's two cavities. Finally, he, too, began to move, sliding his long, slender shaft in and out of Abby's ass.

"Ohhhh, shit...ohhhh, shit..." Abby groaned as both boys' cocks now coursed up and down through her two passageways, gradually increasing in speed. Their thrusts were not in sync, sometimes both pushing into her at the same time and sometimes one entering as the other one was withdrawn.

Abby lay there, in a blissful daze, gazing upward, watching the boys' cocks plunging in and out of her two holes in the mirror above. "Ohhhhh...fuck..." she moaned, "Ohhhhhh, fuck...this feels so good..." Soon, she felt a tingle deep in her belly. "Ohhh, yes..." she groaned, "Ohhhhhh, yes...ohhhhhhh, YES!!!"

Realizing that Abby was coming again, both boys began thrusting faster and harder, their ball-sacs flopping and slapping against each other and the girl's nether regions as their penises plunged in and out of her body, the spasming muscles of her pussy and ass rhythmically squeezing their thrusting organs.

"Ohhh, shit!" Mike grunted as the repeated constrictions of Abby's spasming ass-hole up and down along his long, hard shaft caused his balls to boil over, sending a spurt of thick, hot cum deep into Abby's bowel.

"Fuck! Me, too..." Jack cried a few moments later as he felt his brother's penis pulsing and throbbing against his own within the spasming sleeve of the girl's vagina. Slamming his groin hard against the lips of her pussy, he unleashed a hot flood of his own cum into the depths of the girl's vagina.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod..." Abby gasped. "Ohhhhhhhh, yes..." Her orgasm hit yet another peak as she now felt both boys' pricks throbbing and pulsing within her, their searing hot cum flooding her two cavities.

Ooooooooooh...ooooooooooh...ooooooooooh..." Abby moaned softly, whimpering and gasping for breath as her orgasm slowly subsided. She lay there, her eyes closed and smiling in exquisite satisfaction, savoring the warm afterglow of her fading passions while the heat of the boys' sperm radiated through her belly and the pulsing of their organs gradually faded away.

"Ahhhh...here you are!"

The three young people were startled from their post-orgasmic torpor. They looked up to find JoAnn standing over them, a delighted smile on her pretty face. She was still wearing that skimpy little white dress the boys had last seen her in. From their vantage point on the floor, they could now easily confirm that she wasn't wearing any panties beneath the short, ruffled edge of her skirt, which barely covered the shapely curve of her ass. Her vagina and golden love nest were clearly visible between her smooth, slender thighs.

"I see you boys have done alright for yourselves since the last time I saw you!" she chuckled. "Who's that cute young girl you're both plugged into?"

Mike laughed and said, "This is Abby. Abby, this is JoAnn, the lady of the house."

"Oh, yes, Jack mentioned you a little while ago! Hello!'" Abby said, smiling up at JoAnn, feeling a bit awkward lying there, being introduced to a stranger while having two cocks so visibly inside her body.

"You look a bit young to be at a get together like this!" JoAnn said.

Abby laughed nervously. "Oh. I'm eighteen, though," she said. "I came with my sister, Emmy. She said it was time I grew up and had some adult fun!"

"Ah, yes, Emmy! I heard she said she might bring a plus-one," JoAnn said, smiling. "I hope you're enjoying yourself!"

Abby looked back and forth between Jack and Mike. "I sure am...especially since I met these two guys!"

Mike rolled back, and as he did so, his softening prick slithered out of Abby's ass-hole, followed by a gush of semen. Jack pulled away as well, withdrawing his still fat, semi-tumescent penis from Abby's vagina.

"Oops..." JoAnn said, seeing the flood of cum gushing from both the girl's orifices. "I guess I just missed the money shot!" She let out an exaggerated sigh of disappointment.

"Oh, well...I'm glad to see that you're all enjoying yourselves. I was just looking around for you two to let you know we have some special entertainment coming up in a little while that you won't want miss. It'll be in the living room in about half an hour. So, get yourselves cleaned up and have something to eat to recharge your batteries. I'll save you guys, and your new friend, here, a ring-side seat for the show."

"Okay!" they all chimed in.