Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched herself insert that big, smooth knob between her lips again, sliding Jack's throbbing cock back down into her mouth, Abby's fevered brain conjured up the image of her sister, a short while before, lying upon the weight bench across the room, one man fucking her cunt while another fucked her mouth.

She pulled Jack's prick from her mouth and moaned, her voice husky with passion, "Ohhh, Mike, honey...fuck me! I want to feel your cock inside me while I suck on Jack's cock at the same time...like we saw my sister doing a little while ago..."

Mike raised his eyes to look down the slope of Abby's belly, meeting her twinkling gaze as she smiled at him between licks on his brother's bloated cock-head. Supporting her butt with one hand, he grasped his cock with the other and pushed it forward, sliding its swollen head down through Abby's juicy furrow. He eased the pressure on his stiff, springy shaft, allowing his smooth, engorged glans to slide back up through her moist labia. He repeatedly stroked his cock-head up and down through the moist folds of her vulva several times, assuring a wet, slippery coating of her juices, then he lodged his glans in her vaginal opening and slowly pushed it inside.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhh, yes..." Abby sighed as she felt the head of Mike's penis push through her joy-hole, then his long, hot, throbbing shaft. When Mike's prick was deep inside her vagina, Abby thrust Jack's cock-head back into her mouth and nearly swooned with pleasure as she, for the first time, experienced the delight of having a penis in both her mouth and, at the same time, another one inside her cunt.

Still gripping Abby's tight little ass in his hands, Mike began hefting her hips up and down. Due to her laid back position as well as the upward curve of his erect penis, extra pressure was applied to the front wall of her vaginal canal as the head of his cock slid back and forth inside it. This added pressure increased the stimulation being applied to the girl's g-spot each time his glans passed over it. It only took a few strokes for Abby's already highly aroused passions to explode into another orgasm.

"Ooooh...oooooh...ooooooh..." she groaned, the sounds muffled by Jack's big cock in her mouth. Her little ass bounced and squirmed in Mike's hands causing him to lose control of the rhythm of his strokes. He released his grip on her butt and leaned back on his hands, thrusting his loins forward and upward, allowing Abby's butt to writhe and squirm atop his upthrust thighs, impaled upon the long, springy shaft of his erection.

As the peak of her orgasm passed, Abby let Jack's cock slip from her lips and she pushed herself up to kneel astride Mike, his prick still inside her. Moaning and groaning she rode up and down on Mike's rigid hard-on, the speed of her stoke gradually slowing while the depth of her strokes increased.

"Oh, my god..." Abby groaned as the head of Mike's long, slender shaft probed areas deep inside her vagina that had never been previously reached. "Those other boys never went that deep..." she groaned. "Oooooooooh..." she sighed, smiling with delight as she continued to slowly pump herself up and down, sliding the full length of Mike's penis in and out of her dripping vagina.

Abby glanced over her shoulder and saw Jack kneeling behind her, watching her cute little ass bobbing up and down as the long, curved shaft of his brother's penis slid in and out of her cunt. She reached back and took his hand, tugging him forward. She had him stand astride Mike's body, facing her. Grasping his erect penis with both hands, she thrust its bloated head between her lips. After a few moments, she released his prick from her hands and grasped his buttocks, holding him still. Now, as she slid up and down along the up-curved shaft of Mike's penis, Jack's fat cock slid in and out of her mouth as well.

Mike smiled with delight, sliding his hands up and down Abby's sleek, slender flanks from the flare of her hips to the firm little mounds of her breasts. His eyes followed his hands, pausing to watch his brother's prick slide in and out of the girl's mouth as he fondled her perky little tits, or to watch his own penis slide in and out of her lovely pussy as he caressed her slender thighs.

He never felt so high on pure sexual pleasure before, able to thoroughly enjoy these incredible sights and sensations, without any urgency, thanks to his many previous ejaculations over the last two days. After years of adolescence, quickly jacking-off to any moderately stimulating girly magazine he was able to get his hands on, it was incredible to be able to just lie there and watch and feel something far more exciting, since it was being done to him, live and right in front of his face, without being driven over the edge.

Jack gazed down into the face of this beautiful young girl, amazed by the fact that his throbbing prick was inside her mouth. Like his brother, he was on a similarly extended sexual high, his many ball-draining ejaculations, since they had been here, having given him a measure of control he had never experienced before.

As Abby's orgasm subsided, her vigorous stroking and plunging slowed to a more sensual licking and kissing and occasional sucking. While Abby so pleasantly tended to his aroused penis, Jack pulled his eyes from her lovely face and gazed out across the apparently infinite sea of naked bodies all around him as they engaged in every conceivable carnal act.

"Ohhh, Jack..." he heard Abby sigh a few moments later. He returned his eyes to the beautiful girl before him to see her run her tongue all around the swollen head of his prick, then plant a loving kiss on its tip while she lightly stroked her fingertips up and down along the sides of his throbbing shaft. "I want you to fuck me now..." she purred.

Abby reached up and Jack took her hand, helping her to her feet, Mike's long, stiff shaft pulling from her vagina and slapping against his belly. She turned around and straddled Mike again, this time facing his feet. Kneeling down, with Mike's head between her knees, Abby turned her head to look over shoulder at Jack, smiling invitingly as she wriggled her upturned butt. Turning back again, she gazed down at Mike's penis as it arched across his lower belly, its upcurved underside exposed. She lowered her face and began running her tongue back and forth along his curved shaft from his balls to the slit at its very tip.

"Mmmmmm..." she purred, tasting her own sweet love nectar which thoroughly coated his erect organ along with the slightly different flavor of the boy's pre-cum which was leaking from its tip as she licked his engorged glans.

Jack gazed down at Abby's beautiful little ass, gently swaying before him. He lightly stroked his fingertips along the sides of his quivering erection as he looked at her shapely derriere, her puckered little ass-hole, and the puffy outer-lips of her cunt, split by the dark cleft between them and running back between her slender thighs. Jack reached out, laying his hands on Abby's firm, round buttocks, and gently pushed them farther apart, opening up that dark cleft and allowing a peek at the moistly glistening, pink, inner folds of her vulva.

Mike smiled and sighed with pleasure as he felt Abby's tongue running back and forth along the full length of the underside of his penis. Between her knees, he gazed up along her slender inner thighs at the entrancing sight of the young girl's neat little love nest and the crevice of her vagina. He saw his brother put his hands on the girl's buttocks and spread them apart, opening up that luscious furrow, exposing the moist, pink, inner folds of her vulva.

Mike saw his brother kneel down behind Abby's upturned butt and lay his fat cock in the crack of her ass. Jack stroked his prick back and forth between Abby's buttocks a few times, then he pulled back a bit and slid the big, purple head of his penis down along that valley, across her butt-hole, then pushed it forward between her outer labia, plowing it through the moist, pink folds of the girl's vulva.

"Ohhhh, shit..." Mike groaned softly, feeling Abby's tongue slip under the head of his cock, scooping it into her mouth. Her lips encircled his shaft, then slid forward, her mouth engulfing several inches of his throbbing organ. Abby rocked forward and back and Mike felt his prick sliding in and out of her mouth while he gazed upward, watching his brother's bloated glans plowing back and forth though the dripping folds of her vulva.

Finally, Jack pulled back and lodged the head of his penis in the entrance of Abby's vaginal canal.

Abby stopped moving, holding just the head of Mike's cock in her mouth as Jack gently worked the big, smooth head of his penis into her tight little joy-hole. Abby let out a little gasp as Jack's swollen knob pushed through her vaginal opening, then moaned as he pushed forward, slowly driving his fat hard-on all the way into the girl's tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh..." Abby groaned as she felt Jack's big cock thrust into her, stretching her vaginal canal like it had never been stretched before. She lay there, the side of her face pressed against Mike's belly, motionless except for the slight chewing movement of her jaw as she worked the boy's cock-head inside her mouth, while she accommodated herself to the unaccustomed girth of Jack's fat cock. Finally, she took a deep breath and her slender body quivered. She began to slowly rock forward and back.

"Ohh, yeah..." Mike murmured as he felt his cock slide in an out of the girl's mouth. He raised his hands and cupped them over the firm little globes of her downward hanging titties as he continued to gaze upward, watching his brother's thick, hard penis slide in and out of Abby's cunt, in sync with the sensation of her lips encircling his own penis as they slid up and down the length of his shaft.

Each time his brother's fat cock thrust into of Abby's vagina, it forced her vulva to open further, exposing more of her inner labia and pulling back the hood surrounding the glistening, pink head of her clitoris. From below, Mike watched Abby's clit protrude from its shroud each time Jack thrust forward, then retract beneath its hood again each time he withdrew.

The sight of Abby's clitoris seemingly pulsing with each thrust of his brother's penis was both erotically thrilling, and irresistibly enticing. Despite his inexperience, Mike found himself instinctively drawn to the girl's luscious-looking furrow.

Raising his head, Mike tilted his chin up and thrust his extended tongue into that dripping furrow and its soft, tender labia. He felt a thrill of excitement as he probed her satiny-soft folds and tasted her sweet nectar trickling down his tongue. He heard her groan and felt her body shudder as his probing tongue caressed the bud of her erect clitoris each time it emerged from its shroud.

With his head tilted back and his tongue caressing Abby's vulva, all Mike saw was the underside of his brother's penis sliding in and out of her joy-hole an inch or two above his eyes. Jack's dangling scrotum bounced against his forehead with each time he thrust forward. One time, as Jack's prick was withdrawing from Abby's cunt, his cock-head popped free of her joy-hole and, when he pushed forward again, the boy's glans plowed through the dripping folds of her vulva, instead of into her vagina.

As he licked Abby's moist labia, Mike's tongue now unavoidably slid along the underside of his brother's penis as it thrust forward through the girl's dripping vulva. Although momentarily shocked, Mike, in his state of sexual euphoria, just licked Jack's penis as well as Abby's vagina as it continued to thrust back and forth along her moist furrow. Mike was fascinated by the contrast between Abby's soft, tender labia and his brother's hot, solid shaft. He was further intrigued by the texture of the boy's smooth, rubbery glans as he caressed it with his tongue at the same time he tickled Abby's tiny clit.

After several strokes, Jack pulled back and reinserted his engorged knob into Abby's joy-hole. She groaned around the cock filling her mouth, as Jack pushed his rampant hard-on deep into her cunt again with one quick thrust. With her passions already soaring, the feel of Jack's hot, solid shaft thrusting deep into her aroused vagina, once again, caused Abby's loins to explode.

"Ooooh...ooooh...ooooooh..." she moaned around Mike's cock, her body jerking and writhing as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Jack's fingers dug into Abby's squirming butt as he felt her cunt spasming around his throbbing cock. He let out a loud grunt and drove his pelvis tight against her ass as his cock erupted, flooding her spasming cunt with his hot sperm.

In the throes of orgasm, Abby gobbled Mike's cock with furious abandon. After just another moment, his body stiffened and he groaned loudly. His penis pulsed and he began pumping his thick, hot cum into the girl's mouth.

Abby was awash in a world of sensory overload. While Mike's tongue continued to caress her vibrating clitoris, intensifying her orgasm, she felt her cunt clenching around Jack's huge, throbbing organ as it pumped her full of his searing hot load of jiz while, at the same time, Mike's cock was pulsing and jerking between her lips, flooding her mouth with his hot cum as well. Trying to keep up with him, Abby desperately gulped down each spurt of the boy's semen as it splashed against the back of her throat.

With a collective gasp, all three relaxed as their orgasms ebbed, Abby lying atop Mike and Jack falling forward on Abby's back, his cock still buried in her gently pulsing vagina. Through half-closed eyes, Jack gazed over her shoulder as she lay with the side of her face on Mike's belly, his softening prick still in her mouth. Mike lay there, gasping for breath, sucking in the heady aroma of sex with his face buried in Abby's dripping cunt and his brother's scrotum draped across his forehead.

Jack saw Mike's softening penis slip from Abby's lips and she continued to tenderly lick and kiss it as it lay against her face. He groaned and straightened up, feeling his own softening penis slither from the warm, wet embrace of the girl's vagina.

"Holy, shit!" Mike gasped as his brother's penis slipped out of Abby's cunt just above his face, followed by a flood of viscous, white sperm, gushing from her joy-hole and spilling down over his eyes and forehead.

With a groan, Jack sat down, leaning back on his hands. Abby rolled off of Mike and sat back on her hands as well, facing the boys, her pert little titties heaving as she caught her breath.

When Mike sat up, Abby giggled and pointed at his face, where his brother's cum was dripping down in thick, gooey streaks. She handed him one of the many hand towels that had been left here and there on the floor for just such a use.

"Eeeuww..." Mike wheezed, with an overwrought grimace as he wiped his face. Then he smiled and handed Abby another towel, pointing at her face. She giggled as she wiped away the cum that was dripping down her cheek, then used it to clean her crotch before thrusting it under her butt to catch any further leakage.

As they sat there recovering from their erotic exertions, Abby, smiling, looked back and forth between the two boys penises, dangling between their thighs, no longer erect, but still semi-tumescent. "Omygod...that was amazing!" she gasped. "You guys were wonderful...that was so much better than anything I ever did in the back seat of a car, before!"

Both boys perked up, brimming with self-esteem at this beautiful young girl's assessment of their sexual prowess.

Abby lit up a joint and they passed it around while they quietly looked about the room, taking in the sights.

Just a few feet away, a woman lay on her back, her knees pulled up and spread wide apart. A man knelt at her feet, plunging his rampant hard-on in and out of her open joy-hole, his balls flopping up and down, slapping her ass with each downward thrust. The woman's hands wrapped around the man's long, thick shaft as it withdrew from her vagina, and she popped his engorged cock-head out of her cunt. She rubbed the big knob back and forth along her moistly glistening labia a few times, then inserted it into her rectum. The man slowly pushed his prick down into her bowels, held it there a moment, then slowly pulled it out. After a pause, he pushed his cock back down into her and continued pumping it in and out while her ass writhed and squirmed and the woman moaned with pleasure.

Next to them, a man laid on his back, his legs spread wide, his genitals fully exposed to their view. A woman was straddling him, facing his feet, riding up and down on his upthrust erection. Her lovely, slender body was arched back and her hands, as well as his hands, stroked and caressed her curved belly and upthrust breasts. Her crotch was clean-shaven, her pink, wetly glistening labia pulled back by her wide-spread thighs, allowing Abby and the boys a clear view of the man's shaft sliding in and out of the woman's joy-hole. Her clitoris was erect and prominently exposed by her upthrust hips. Another nude woman joined them, laying her hand on the first woman's up-curved belly. She leaned down and touched her lips to the other woman's and, as their tongues danced, she stroked her hand up and down her torso from her breasts to her vagina where her fingers caressed the moist lips of her vulva and the protruding bud of her clitoris. After a few moments, she straightened up and stepped across the man's body, straddling the woman's thrown-back head. The other woman moaned with delight and eagerly began lapping her tongue at her vagina as she held it open for her with her fingers.

Looking up, behind the boys, Abby saw that her big sister had moved on and the short weight bench was now occupied by two other girls, one on her back, while the other girl was kneeling astride her, facing the other way. The two girls were tonguing one another's vagina, while at the same time, two men stood at either end of the bench, fucking both of them. While Abby watched them, the men, from time to time, would let their prick slip out of the woman's vagina in order to thrust it into the other woman's nearby mouth for several strokes before returning it to the other woman's pussy again.

On her other side, Abby saw a woman lying on her back, her knees drawn up and splayed outward, her vagina spread wide-open, her wetly glistening, inner folds fully exposed. Another woman lay atop her, her face hovering above her crotch as she slowly and tantalizingly ran the tip of her tongue through those moist, pink labia. That woman had her own cunt pressed against the woman's mouth as they both tongued each other with obvious pleasure.

Abby groaned softly and her slender little ass squirmed. Mike noticed the girl's reaction and followed her gaze to the two girls performing sixty-nine beside them.

"What do you think of that, Abby?" he asked.

Abby started, then looked at him. She flushed and smiled sheepishly, realizing she had been caught staring at the two women with more than a little interest.

"I...uhhh...I...uhhh..." the girl stammered.

"It's hot isn't it?" Mike quickly interjected. "Seeing two girls eating each other's pussies like that..." Sensing the girl's discomfort. He slowly scanned his eyes about the room. "It's obvious just by looking around the room here that a lot of women like to eat pussy as much as men do. You should give it a try if you get the chance."

Abby smiled and relaxed, happy that Mike was comfortable with her being interested in seeing the two girls having oral sex. She looked back over at the girl beside them with her mouth pressed to the other woman's vagina while she rode the man's penis, then at the two girls on the bench eating each other's cunt as they were both being fucked, and on around the room, nodding her head each time she saw a woman licking another woman's vagina.