Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other woman stood there, watching the brunette suck on her man's cock-head. After a few moments, she released her arm from around his back and dropped to her knees. She began running her tongue back and forth along the side of his shaft while the brunette sucked on its head.

The man groaned and leaned back, arching his body and thrusting his loins forward and upward. As part of his cock slid deeper into the brunette's mouth, the other woman raised her hand and cupped it around his loosely dangling balls. The man groaned with delight and slowly pumped his hips, sliding the side of his rigid shaft back and forth along his companion's lips and tongue and its swollen head in and out of the brunette's mouth.

A distressed groan from the blonde attracted their attention. Both girls turned to find the blonde's luscious ass, now abandoned, writhing and grinding. Her pink labia were swollen and parted, the shiny little nub of her erect clit peeking from its hood. Her vaginal entrance was open and pulsing slightly, each time pushing out a little gush of clear juice which trickled down through the furrow of her vulva and over the glistening bud of her protruding clitoris.

The brunette looked at the other woman and nodded her head toward the blonde's backside. The other woman nodded and smiled. Both girls grasped the man's stiff, hard cock and guided its swollen head toward the blonde's waiting pussy. The two women, each with one hand wrapped around the man's shaft, touched its engorged glans to the blonde's dewy labia, sliding it up and down through her dripping furrow, coating the smooth, purple knob with her sweet love nectar. When his glans was well lubricated with pussy juice, they inserted his cock-head into her already open vaginal entrance.

From across the room, the two boys heard the blonde's grateful moan, muffled by the big, hard prick that filled her mouth, as the two other women slowly fed the man's stiff prick into the hungry maw of the blonde's aroused vagina.

Mike noticed a drop in the level of conversation about the room. Glancing around, he saw that while most of the guests were still fully, or mostly, dressed and engaged in casual chat, many, however, had paused and were now watching the small group of naked partyers on the low-slung couch.

The blonde's lithe young body writhed and squirmed in delight as she began to receive the slow, steady thrusts of the man's penis into her aching cunt. The other two women had dropped to the floor behind her to watch his thrusting organ slide in and out of her cunt. Their hands slid all around, caressing both the man's and the blonde's thighs and ass, and fondling his balls.

As the blonde's lusty groans of passion grew louder, the two women pushed and pulled on the man's butt, driving his cock in and out of her with increasing speed and power. The blonde's writhing body froze for a moment and she emitted a high pitched squeal. Her body began to buck as she was obviously being wracked by an explosive orgasm.

The man on the couch, with his cock in the blonde's mouth, grunted loudly while the woman, in the midst of her orgasm, vigorously bobbed her head up and down on him. Cum began to spurt from the corners of her lips. Her hands gripped the two cocks on either side of him, furiously pumping up and down. Both men groaned and writhed. Then, almost simultaneously, cum began to spurt from the tips of their upthrust organs in a twin fountain of translucent cream.

The two women, watching from the rear, saw the blonde's body bucking in orgasm, cum spurting from the corners of her mouth, while thick, white streams of jiz spurted from the two cocks in her hands. They whispered to each other for a moment, then one of them stroked her middle finger through the blonde's dripping vulva, gathering up a good coating of her sweet love nectar. The brunette reached up and grasped the man's dangling balls with both hands while the other woman thrust her well-lubricated middle finger deep into his ass-hole.

The man grunted loudly and thrust his loins hard against the blonde's ass. She squealed as she felt the man's penis erupt deep inside her vagina, the flood of searing hot cum touching off a second peak of her orgasm. The two women pulled the man away and, as the brunette continued massaging his balls, the other woman grabbed his throbbing penis and milked out the rest of his come onto the blonde's lovely round buttocks and down the slope of her back.

A spontaneous roar of approval arose from about the room, which had fallen relatively silent for a time as everyone's attention had been attracted to the group. The hubbub of voices in conversation gradually resumed.

"Enjoying yourselves, boys?" Their view was suddenly obstructed by the delectable sight of JoAnn in her very skimpy, white sun-dress as she stepped in front of them, smiling radiantly. The dress almost made her look more naked than if she had actually been wearing nothing. "Here, drink these...they'll loosen you up and help you relax. You guys look a little...tense!" she said, staring pointedly at the obvious bulges in their jeans.

The two boys took the drinks she offered and both took a sip. JoAnn giggled as she saw the inexperienced boys wince at the unaccustomed bite of the alcohol and its burning sensation as it trickled down their throats.

"You guys go ahead and finish your drinks," JoAnn said, "then, if you enjoyed that little show, I suggest that you check things out over there..." She nodded her head toward the archway through which they had seen many people coming and going. "As you can see, most of the people in here are still dressed and just getting warmed up." JoAnn moved off to continue serving drinks to other guests.

Carefully sipping his drink, Mike glanced around the room to see what was going on. As JoAnn had pointed out, most of the guests were still fully or mostly dressed, although the clothing of many was disheveled and a lot of heavy petting and fondling was going on. He saw a few blow-jobs being performed here and there about the room, but no major activity like the group the boys had been watching a few minutes before.

Jack saw a man slouched down on an easy chair with his erect penis sticking up out of his open fly. A lovely young woman was perched on the arm of the chair, leaning against his shoulder. As they gazed about the room, the woman idly stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft. After a moment, Jack saw her slip down to the floor on her knees and laid her head on his thigh. Extending her tongue, she slowly ran it up and down along the side of his upthrust organ. After a little while, she grasped his cock between her fingers and bent it to the side, inserting its swollen head into her mouth. As she sucked on its head, she lightly ran her fingertips back and forth along his thick, solid shaft. She gently sucked on the tip of the man's cock for several minutes, while she caressed its shaft with her fingertips, then she let his cock-head slip from her lips and his rigid organ sprang stiffly upright again.

The woman stood up and grasped the man's hand, pulling him to his feet. They strolled arm in arm, his erect penis projecting stiffly through his open fly, out of the room through the archway JoAnn had indicated.

"Com'on, Mike!" Jack said, quickly tossing back the remainder of his drink. He gasped and tears came to his eyes. "Let's go see what's going on in there!" he croaked, his throat on fire.

Mike stood up and tossed back the rest his drink. He gasped and a shiver raced through his body as the fiery liquid slid down his gullet.

The boys moved slowly across the room, trying not to be too obvious and attract attention as they headed for the archway. Passing through, they started down the hallway to the guest rooms. At the end of the corridor, they saw the man and woman they had just seen leaving the other room. They were now naked and hanging up their clothes in a hall closet.

As they turned away from the closet, the woman saw the boys at the other end of the hallway, where they had paused for a moment. She smiled demurely at them and waved. She slipped her arm around her companion's waist and they turned and stepped through the door into the workout room.

The boys continued down the hallway. Some of the doors to the guest rooms were closed while others remained open, apparently inviting observation or even participation with the various couples or groups on the beds in those open rooms.

The boys continued up the hallway to the door that the couple had just passed through. Opening it, they both gasped at the incredible scene that met their eyes on the other side.

They appeared to be standing on the shore of an infinite sea of writhing, naked bodies. Overwhelmed by the sight, it took them a few moments to sort the vast throng of fornicating humanity into individuals and then to realize that the unending sea of writhing bodies was really an illusion engendered by mirrors covering all four walls of the room and the ceiling above. While in actuality there may have been fewer than two dozen participants, they were multiplied out to infinity by their repeated reflections in the mirrors.

Mike nudged his brother and pointed at a sign on the wall outside the door. It read: "Welcome to the INFINITE FUCK Room."

Softly lit by warm, indirect lighting, nude bodies were everywhere, seemingly reaching into the infinite distance. Occupying every available space on the padded floor, atop the various pieces of exercise equipment, as well as on the few spare pieces of furniture in the room, all were moving to the beat of their myriad sexual couplings, as well as to music playing unobtrusively in the background. Orchestrating the movements of the many naked bodies, the sensually melodious tune with a steady beat complemented both the slow, relaxed love-makers as well as the more hard-driving orgyists. Soft moans, lusty grunts and groans, squeals of pleasure, and the slapping of flesh on flesh was the real music that everyone was dancing to.

Scanning the room, trying to take it all in, Mike spotted a beautiful young girl in a small clearing on the floor in the middle of the room. She appeared to be much younger than everyone else they had seen at the party. Very slender, her long, shapely legs folded in the lotus position, she sat with her back ram-rod straight, her small, firm breasts jutting proudly forward with her perky, erect teats pointing slightly upward. Long golden-brown hair flowed down over one shoulder, partially obscuring one of those perfect little globes, her erect nipple peeking through the silky strands. A bemused smile curved her lips as her eyes roved about the room in a mildly detached manner as she observed the writhing mass of naked flesh which surrounded her.

As her eyes slowly scanned the room, she caught sight of the two boys standing in the doorway, transfixed, their eyes wide and their mouths gaping in wonder as they tried to absorb the incredible scene laid out before them.

Her eyes locked with Mike's, and she smiled as she saw him nudge the boy next to him, directing his gaze toward her.

The girl's smile broadened as she saw the second boy appraising her as well, the look of wonder on their faces remaining intact. She took another puff on the smoldering joint that she held in her fingers, then carefully snuffed it out in the ashtray in front of her. She slowly unfolded her lovely legs and stood up. Carefully stepping over and around the tangled bodies, she made her way to the door.

"Hi, guys!" she greeted the boys, smiling warmly.

The boys mumbled a hello, nervously shuffling their feet and trying not to appear to be staring at this radiantly beautiful young girl standing before them, while still looking embarrassed, as if they had been caught peeking into someone's bedroom window.

"Hey! Don't be shy!" she said, reaching out and grasping their wrists to pull them forward as they tried to back away from the door. "I'll bet this is your first party, isn't it? It's kind of overwhelming at first. I know...this is my first time, too! I could use the company of someone else in the same boat as me. I've just been sitting there, watching...not sure how to get started by myself, but really wanting to, because It sure looks like everyone is having a really good time!"

"Uhhhh, yeah...it sure does..." Mike mumbled.

"Why don't you guys come in and sit with me for a while?" the girl sweetly invited.

The boys looked at each other for a moment, then nodded. As they began to step through the door, the girl put her hands on their chests to stop them. "Uhh-uh...wait a second!" she said. "I heard that there was just one rule in here," she giggled. "No clothes allowed!"

The boys backed out into the hallway again, followed by the girl. They stood there, nervously fidgeting, looking back and forth between themselves. Then they hesitantly began to undress while the young girl stood there watching them. As they removed their clothes, they both shot side-ways glances at the naked girl before them, admiring her slim, youthful body, her small, but firm and perky, beautifully shaped little breasts. Her narrow waist and flat tummy flared nicely to shapely, but still slender hips and thighs. Her long, wavy brown hair framed a cute, pixyish face. Her skin was smooth and flawless, glowing with the vitality of youth. At the juncture of her slender thighs there lay a neat little patch of light, golden-brown fur.

The boys both paused, when only their briefs remained, uncertain and embarrassed by the inability of those skimpy garments to fully conceal the erections they both sported.

"C'mon guys..." the girl said, after a few moments of their hesitation. "'No clothes' means 'no clothes' and I think includes those."

The boys looked at each other and shrugged. They both slipped off their briefs at the same time, their penises springing upward, quivering stiffly.

The girl gasped, her eyes going back and forth, taking in the sight of Mike's long slender penis curving upward to point at his belly, and Jack's somewhat shorter, but much thicker organ, pointing straight away from his loins.

"Whew!" she wheezed after a few moments, raising her eyes and smiling at the boys. "There! That's much better, isn't it?" she said, smiling merrily as she looked the boys up and down. "That must be much more comfortable than keeping those things all scrunched up inside your pants!"

She helped them gather their clothes and hang them in the nearby closet, then she reached out and grasped their hands, pulling them toward the exercise room. "Oh, yes! I almost forgot! My name is Abby. What's yours?"

"I'm Mike, and this is my brother, Jack," Mike responded.

"Oh! Brothers? I wasn't expecting that!" her eyes twinkled and she smiled. "Hmmmm...that sounds...interesting!" she murmured. "Well, c'mon...let's go inside!" she said, pulling them toward the door.

Abby led the boys into the room, threading her way over and around the intervening bodies, back to her little clearing in the middle of the floor. She sat, pulling the boys down on either side of her. Letting her knees splay outward, she picked up first one ankle and then the other and folded her legs into the lotus position once again. The boys settled down, cross-legged, facing her while Abby fished the unfinished joint out of the ashtray between them and lit it.

As the girl sucked in a deep hit on the marijuana cigarette, her chest expanded and her pert little titties rose, jutting forward. She held it for a few moments, then allowed the smoke to slowly leak from her nostrils.

The boys were getting an eyeful of Abby's cute little pussy, fully exposed between her wide-spread thighs. Below her neat little golden-brown pubic patch, Abby's smooth, hairless outer labia were pulled back by her cross-legged seating, exposing her moistly glistening, pink, inner folds. Just below that crown of golden-brown curls, the tiny pink nub of her clitoris just peeked from its darker hood, forced to protrude by her wide-spread thighs.

"Ahhhhhh..." Abby sighed, releasing the last of her lungful of aromatic smoke. She started to pass the joint to Mike when she noticed how both boys were intently staring at her lap. "Wha...?" she began, then leaned forward, looking down, following their gaze.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped, suddenly realizing how completely exposed she was by the way she was sitting. She dropped her hand to inadequately cover her crotch. She looked back up and smiled sheepishly. Then she shrugged and said, "Oh, well...I guess it's too late now, you've already seen everything! I hope you don't mind if I sit like this. This is the way I'm most comfortable when I sit on the floor..."

"Oh, no...I don't mind at all!" Mike hastened to assure her, snickering slightly.

"Me either," Jack chimed in,

"As long as you don't mind us looking at you!" Mike added.

"Oh, good," Abby smiled, finally passing the joint to Mike. "I guess you can see the same thing by just looking anywhere around the room..." She let her hand fall away from her crotch.

She let out a little gasp as both boys' eyed darted to her exposed vagina once again. Her butt squirmed as she fought the urge to cover up again. Then she smiled and giggled. "Actually, it's kind of exciting, sitting here, wide open, knowing you guys are looking at me. It makes me all fluttery down here..." she said, laying her hand on her tummy. "Especially since I can sit here looking at you guys!"

Jack, realizing that Abby was checking them out just as much as they were checked her out, slowly leaned back on his hands, tilting his pelvis to unobtrusively raise his hard-on from the pit between his crossed legs, and pointing it slightly upward, exposing its underside to her view. He felt a bit envious of the way his brother's penis thrust prominently upthrust, on full display, without any additional effort.

As he leaned back, Jack glanced up at the ceiling and caught his breath. The view was incredible. In the mirror above he could look out across the entire room, seeing everything, without anything being blocked by intervening bodies and equipment.

"So what brought you guys to the party?" Abby asked, trying to get a conversation started.

"Uhh...by accident, really," Mike answered. "We were out in the desert, backpacking, all week, when JoAnn, the lady who owns this place, found us, yesterday, while she was out horseback riding with her niece, Sharon. Actually, there are three of us, here. Our other brother, Bobby, is around here, somewhere. He and Sharon are kind of hooking up, and they're off doing their own thing. Anyway, as we talked out there in the desert with JoAnn and Sharon, we mentioned that we were running out of water and JoAnn invited us to come back here and get some. We spent the rest of the day here, swimming and having fun. JoAnn told us they were having a party today and invited us to stick around for it. She said it might be more fun than wandering around in the desert. I'd say that was been a vast understatement!"

Abby chuckled, nodding. "I'll say! It looks like you really lucked out. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! I'll bet you never imagined anything like this when you were planning your trip to the desert!"

"That's for sure!" Mike said, smiling.

"Only in my wildest fantasies!" Jack added.

"I came here with my big sister, Emmy," Abby said. "That's her over there on the weight bench..." She directed their attention a short distance away, to where a narrow, padded bench had been pulled away from the weight stand and a young woman lay on her back atop it with her head tilted back off one end, her long, blond hair dangling to the floor. Her butt was close to the other end, her legs spread wide apart. A man stood between her thighs, sliding his prick in and out of her cunt. Another man was standing at the other end of the bench, sliding his penis in and out of her mouth, his dangling ball-sack dragged across her forehead and nose with each thrust.