Pam & Zach (Pam opens up to Jen)

Story Info
Pam gets fingered in a public place.
1.6k words
4.39
7.7k
2

Part 9 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

All of our stories are true. You can believe that or not. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that happened over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Pam opens up to Jennifer...literally...

Hey guys. This is Pam. I knew Zach was writing about our exploits since he's asked me sometimes to help fill in some of the details. However, there was one incident I wanted to tell you about.

One Friday evening after work, Jennifer and I went out to grab a bite at a local restaurant/bar.

At the salon, with my mom and Charlene being older, Jennifer was the closest to me age wise, and over the past two years, we had become good friends. While we talk a lot during idle time at work, until this night, we really hadn't had a chance to engage in anything resembling a deeply personal conversation.

After dinner, we went into the bar area for drinks and to listen to the DJ. I can barely be considered even a social drinker, but was interested in hopefully getting answers to some questions that I had wanted to ask Jennifer ever since Zach and I had started seeing each other. I knew, from listening to her telling some of her tales at work, that Jennifer liked to party. Plying her with Cosmos might be the key to unlock more intimate details.

Having had a couple drinks and some time on the dance floor, we took seats in a booth off to the side, away from the speakers so we could talk.

"Jen, I know you have the tattoos that I've seen at work, but do you have any others?"

"Oh yeah. Besides those I've got a small butterfly down by my crotch, a "tramp stamp" on my lower back and a trio of stars around my navel. How about you?"

"It's nothing I've ever really felt a desire for. I do appreciate the artistic talent required and I do understand the reasons why people get them, but it's just not me I suppose," I responded.

Jennifer added, "I also have my nipples pierced and a clit ring."

"Ouch! That had to be painful."

"It was a bit, but it didn't last long. Besides, the pleasure I get from them during sex far outweighs that initial pain. When my boyfriend and I are fooling around, and even when I masturbate, I have a small weight on a chain that I clamp to my nipple rings that pulls on them, which feels great. And when Derek is eating me, he licks and bites and pulls on the clit ring. That always sends me through the roof."

"I don't ever think I could piece my clit. That hurts just thinking about it. But I really do enjoy having my nipples played with, but sticking a needle in them, I don't know."

"Well, maybe you should just try a set of nipple clamps then," Jennifer replied. "That's what I used before I got up the nerve to get 'em pierced."

"I thought about it. Now that I've finally spoken to someone who's used them, maybe I will."

Sensing Jennifer opening up, And myself feeling a bit flushed, I seized the opportunity and asked, "Do you and Derek have any couple's toys that you use? If that's not too personal?"

"Oh Pam! Not at all. I guess you and Zach are getting pretty serious, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess we are. We've each used individual toys, I mean we've both used them, either masturbating alone or at the same time. And I've used one of his toys on him, too. But we've talked about looking into couple's toys. I'm just not sure what we should be looking for."

"One of the best things for couples play is bondage. Have you ever contemplated that?"

"I did tie Zach's hands behind him once, when I fucked him with his Fleshlight."

"And, did he enjoy it?"

"He seemed to. We haven't really talked about it yet. Let me just say he didn't complain."

"How would you feel about him tying you up and having his way with you?"

"I think I'd like that. But I don't see us as a Dom/Sub couple. You know, with ball gags, spreader bars and humiliation. I can't see that."

"So you'd probably be into more soft playful bondage. I can see that with you two. Let me ask you this. Are you into anal play? Because, then there are a lot more options, especially when combined with restraints."

"We've just started that somewhat. Basically, just using our fingers. But I'd like to get more into it and I feel Zach would too."

"We use a couple things you might like. One is a remote vibrating cock sleeve that Derek wears, but I control. When we're fucking, I can speed it up or slow it down as I please. It's fun to make him squirm and watch the look on his face when I turn it all the way up. We also have a remote vibrating toy that I put in my pussy and a remote vibrating cock ring. We've worn them sometimes at the movies or even shopping. We then get to have fun making one another squirm, though never both at the same time."

"Between something like that and nipple clamps, I'm sure we could have a ton of fun."

"They also make vibrating nipple clamps, but they're kinda cumbersome and really can't be used in public, although when you're tied up, girl, let me tell you, they are fantastic. As far as anal toys, there are so many types you can have fun with. There is one, I haven't used yet, but it looks interesting."

"What's that?"

"Well, it's one where you slip one part into your butt and the other goes into your pussy, but the pussy part's small enough to allow Zach to fuck you at the same time while it's in you. And they both vibrate. It's a toy where you can get double penetration from a single partner."

"I think that might be too advanced for us at this stage of the game, but you bet I'll keep that on my list if we make it further down that road."

Jennifer then brought up pegging and wanted to know if I thought I might be into that. I told her that I had already told Zach that I had a harness and dildo from when I was involved with another girl and that I hadn't mentioned pegging when I told him about them, so I I wasn't sure about his thoughts on that. In my mind, I did so hope he'd be into it.

"I hadn't pictured you as Bi. Goes to show you never know."

"I wouldn't call myself Bi. I was young and inexperienced. Just experimenting I guess. Although, while Zach is very very good at eating me, having had a woman's tongue there, I can tell the difference. But, I'll take a real cock over a faux one any day. In fact, sometimes when I masturbate, I'll put my dildo in my mouth and imagine I'm being eaten by a woman while I'm sucking Zach's cock."

I'm sure I blushed after saying that. I guess, maybe, I had had a little too much to drink, as I've never opened up like that to anyone. Not even Zach. I could feel myself getting wet. I clenched my thighs together trying to calm the feeling. Jen must have sensed that I was getting excited.

Leaning in and looking me straight in the eyes, Jen whispered, "Pam, don't be embarrassed. I've been there and I know that feeling."

Then she slid her hand between my legs and under my skirt until her fingers found my sodden panties. I never even considered stopping her. I spread my legs inviting her to continue. My pulse racing, I closed my eyes, letting my mind go blank.

Her fingers found their way under my panties and into my pussy. I gasped. The sensation of being fingered in a crowded bar erased any sense of respectability I might have had. I slid down a bit in the booth so she could penetrate deeper. And she did. Fucking me so slowly. I so wanted to touch my nipples, but couldn't. It didn't take long. I stifled my shriek and clamped my thighs against her hand as I came hard. My chest heaving, my teeth clenched. After several deep breaths I calmed and relaxed my grip on her hand.

Jen removed her fingers from under my skirt, then placed them against my lips. I sucked them into my mouth, tasting my musky nectar.

"Pam, I want you to know that all is good. Nothing's gonna be weird between us. I sensed your arousal and wanted to give you that release. Just one girl helping out another."

"It's getting late, so I'm gonna go, but I'll see you in work tomorrow."

And with that, Jennifer got up and left. I remained a little longer, gathering my thoughts and feelings before leaving. I only wished that Zach could have been there when I got home.

And Jen was right. Everything at work was as it always had been, although I'd catch a sweet smile from her every once in awhile. That night was never repeated or discussed.

I told Zach about it a couple months after it happened. In our discussions of these stories, he agreed that it was one that I should tell, since it had such a substantial influence on our then still blossoming sexual relationship.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers