All Comments on 'Pam & Zach (Pam opens up to Jen)'

by renyzanc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Having been quite involved in many things sexual, I question the way you keep going on about a "Clit Ring". Piercing the clit is seldom performed. It is the hood that gets pierced, allowing the "ball" to rest atop the clit causing stimulation when aroused.

Piercing the clit itself causes PERMANENT nerve destruction. The nerves never grow back. It de-sensitises the clit, diminishing the likelihood of an orgasm. A qualified tattooist/piercer would open themselves up to be sued if they conducted that and hadn't explained carefully the likely result. Meaning they would only perform it if you signed a waiver of responsibility and confirmation of full information being provided.

How do I know this? Because I've been involved in such legal action on behalf of my clients whose sexual enjoyment had been destroyed permanently by "butchers" piercing clits. How do Literotica writers not know this. Sadly, men read these stories and then want their ladies to get their clit pierced, without knowing the full story.

renyzancrenyzancover 1 year agoAuthor

My mistake in implying that the clit would be pierced. In referring to that, I used a name that I feel, although obviously not correct as you state, is one that people know what I am referring to. Pam stating that she would “never get her clit pierced” just shows how little she knew about the procedure. That’s for the input.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous