All Comments on 'Pandemic Stress Relief Ch. 02'

by GoodBiCuriosity

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Nice

Although this is a fantasy I think Dr Crenshaw might be real and is your dream shag. You certainly know a few good moves. The idea of the Dr dragging his balls through your spermy chest before you sticked them clean was particularly hot.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 3 years ago

CBG... your chapter 2 is very hot, for me arousing indeed!!! Your writing and story development is very erotic and sensual. As I read, I feel your passion and intimacy! It seems that you write from the m2m lust center of your being... from your heart. I love to read authors that bring me into the secret, personal part of their fantasies and desires!

That said, because you are so transparent and sensual in your writings - they deserve a good thorough editor ...you are gifted - let you story seduce into your fantasy and be one of the characters a we release our man creme!

Now for what turned me on...

*the kissing and caressing... I never dreamed how amazing kissing and caressing a man who loves the same...

* Dr C dressed in a muscle shirt and bikini briefs...

* Dr C, the term of endearment - Sweetie...

* Love the dinner chatter. There is nothing better than sharing man pleasure with a guy who is real, interesting, intriguing ...a potential friend, not a stranger...

* Sharing about their ex's and Dr C's lost if his lover ...the hand touch sealed this scene!

* The couch scene, edging, finger sucking!

* The edging and touching and kissing and moaning

* The genuine desire to please each other

* The orgasms...

* The taste of cum and cum kisses

With editing, I cannot imagine how much hotter my arousal and orgasm. Thx, I needed to be sucked into this scene of growing friendship and mutual shared pleasure.

And I agree with DevinCowboy - the balls dragged in the man creme - what a creative hot scene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodBiCuriosity@GoodBiCuriosity
I am discovering who I am through writing about my fantasies. It's a journey I am not sure where it will take me but it keeps me entertained and I hope you find some entertainment from it, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES