Part 02 - Zoe on a Business Trip

Story Info
Zoe is back to her husband. A spicy story is expecting him.
989 words
4.09
6.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's your stunning wife," you say to yourself as you see Zoe exiting the arrivals door of the airport. "...and most probably she's full of cum, since last night", you add to that thought smilingly. You smile even more as she comes close to you. Her face always brings you a smile. You hug, kiss and laugh at the tablet you hold, saying, "Porn Casting this way." You walk towards the car and talk about how was the business trip, what a mess you've made at home, a casual and friendly chit-chat. But you can think only about one thing. Zoe's adventures last night. You cannot wait to get home and learn everything.

Here you are 30 minutes later at the door of your apartment. You cannot recall what you've talked about on the way here. Your mind is obsessed with one thing only. You open the door with trembling hands, and as soon as it closes behind your backs, you squeeze Zoe between the door and your body and give her a passionate kiss. "Tell me everything now!"

"I have a better idea," says Zoe playfully. "I will show you everything," and she smiles. Your heart goes to your heels and back. "But let's do it naked," she adds. It gets better with every second.

You quickly take off all of your clothes. She sees you naked with a massive erection. "Already?" she asks and laughs at your impatience. "Let me take a shower first," she adds.

You sit on the couch doing everything possible not to masturbate. Ten minutes later, Zoe enters the room naked. You admire her body - her short-haired, innocent face. Her small but round tits. Her magnificent belly. Her beautiful, almost freshly fucked pussy. Her thighs that you love to be squeezed between. Her shins look magnificent from the years of dancing practice she has. Her beautiful feet, whose toes you love to suck. You enjoy each and every one of her curves.

Your heart is beating hard; your hands are trembling; your throat is dry; your cock is hard. Zoe comes and stands between your legs. She leans forward and kisses you, and strokes your cock. "I'm a lucky girl to have all the beautiful cocks of myself," she says and then casually adds, "So he was quite dominant, " handing you her phone. You see a picture of Zoe in her panties and bra, standing in the midst of what seems to be a living room. She kneels before you, grabs your hard cock with one hand, and licks its underside. "He gave me a slap," she adds after the first lick, "and then another one," she says after her second lick on your cock. You see a picture of her standing with her hands held high and her butts scarlet red.

Zoe starts playing with her tongue on your balls. "He had quite the cock", she adds in a pause of lickin' your balls. You see a picture of an enormous big black cock stretching along Zoe's face. Her smile is the only thing you can see in that picture.

Zoe slides her hands up your thighs and starts sucking the tip of your cock. She stops and says, "Then he dragged me to the bedroom, where I sucked his cock for quite some time." As she continues to suck your cock, you see a mirror picture of a big bed. The first thing that makes an impression in that picture is the enormous man sitting on the bed with his feet on the ground. Then at his feet, you recognize your wife's curved back. Your glaze slides down as you see her kneeling and her magnificent butt touching her feet. Obviously, she's busy playing with the big man's cock.

Zoe stands up, allowing your cock to touch her breasts and belly. She gives you a wet kiss. She takes your hand and puts it on her butt, and then with one swift move, she allows your finger to enter her asshole. "I allowed him to play with my ass a little bit," she say moaningly. You see a picture of how he's leaning forward while she's blowing him and fingers her ass with his middle finger. You can feel it; it is still soft and freshly fucked. Your finger enters without facing any resistance. You both moan out of pleasure.

Zoe steps over you and lets your hard cock slide into her. She's so moist, you can feel it just with your cock. "Then I rode him, and he rode me hard. I came at least five times this night." she moans. She intensifies the tempo as she moves on you. You scroll to different pictures of them in various poses. Doggy, she's on top, a mirror picture of her feet on his shoulders. One makes you a lovely impression - her feet around his cock, giving him a footjob. You throw your wife's phone away, grab her by the neck, and stand up. She gets even wetter, starts to moan even louder, and cums.

As Zoe cums she steps on the ground and kneels before you.

"Oh, one last thing," she says smilingly and starts sucking your cock to taste herself. "I allowed him to cum everywhere!" she continues to suck your hard cock. You watch a video of how he cums in Zoe's ass, then he sticks a finger in the cum and gives this finger to her mouth. She passionately sucks on it. This makes you cum so hard in Zoe's throat that she barely suffocates.

As you sit down on the couch, Zoe prepares to go and take a shower. She gives her the phone again and says, "Enjoy the other videos, especially the ones I moan - "Light," "Light," she smiles and exits the room. You sit down, open the videos, and there's only one thought in your head "I'm the luckiest man alive."