Partner Exchange Pt. 02

Story Info
We become swingers.
3.7k words
4.59
10.5k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost forgotten, well not actually forgotten but pushed to the back of my mind, the idea of my husband Kevin and I joining a swinging group as I now knew they were called; I was rather naïve about such activities at the time. And Kevin, who had suggested he look into them, didn't mention what he was doing so, we didn't discuss the topic for probably a month or so after the holiday where met Megs and Tom. During that time, I didn't think much about exchanging partners as we had with Megs and Tom in Majorca but I thought a lot about the sex I'd had with Tom.

At the time, Kevin and I had been married for over twenty years and I had not been unfaithful although he had a couple of times for which I had forgiven him. It had taken quite a lot of gentle persuasion from Kevin and flattering from Tom to get me to agree to the exchange and to my utter amazement I was bowled over by my afternoon with Tom. The sex with him was awesome and made me realise just why some women 'play away from home' and what I had been missing! Having said that, I doubt that I could have had a fling or an affair behind Kevin's back as it were. It was the combination of having sex with a near stranger and doing it with Kevin's approval as he did the same that made for my excitement and anticipation.

After the sex with Tom and following the holiday, I felt like a different woman and so when Kevin had brought up the subject of joining a swinging circle or, as they called it, a partner exchange group, I as reluctantly as I could act, agreed.

"We get to know each other by email, phone and exchanging photos," Kevin explained before hitting me with the punch line a few weeks later. "Then we meet for dinner, preferably at a hotel where we have rooms reserved."

"And then what?" I rather ridiculously asked.

"The dinner and an nsa meeting," he told me.

"Nsa?" I queried

"Yes, no strings attached. The idea is we spend a couple of hours chatting and eating and getting to know each other more than we have previously online and by phone then we split and you and I and they decide if we want to go further and use the rooms. If any of us doesn't want to no hard feelings and we come home having had a nice lunch or dinner."

"Hmmmm seems sensible.

"And it's more secure."

"How do you mean?"

"Well neither couple have to reveal their address to the other who at this stage they hardly know!

"Oh I see."

And that's why shortly after that we were walking into a hotel in Central London and going straight to the bar where we had agreed to meet.

It wasn't very full and we saw them immediately. They were at the bar with Eva sitting on a stool and Craig standing beside her. We knew from our previous communications that they were both in their late forties, a few years older than us, and thankfully, they matched up well to the photos they had sent us.

Craig was a few inches shorter than Kevin, who is just on six feet, and was about my height but then I was wearing heels. He was pleasant without being good-looking, had receding 'salt and pepper' hair and was a little overweight. Eva was similar in height and was also overweight but she was very pretty with a spectacular chest; she must have been into the EE or even FF category which I guessed had been a reason why Kevin had chosen them.

Although I had supported Kevin's choice, I would have preferred a more glamorous potential partner but Craig came across very well and Eva was pleasant and had quite a sexy way about her that I assumed was pleasing and maybe even arousing for Kevin. Craig was not doing that to me although the prospect of probably having sex with him was exciting me.

After a really nice meal they left the table and Kev and I chatted and agreed to take things a stage further if they wanted to. They did and so twenty minutes later after the guys had sorted out the rooms, I found myself in Craig's arms being kissed by him. Whilst I found it somewhat strange doing that which, I recalled from the time with Tom seemed almost more intimate than making love, I was excited at simply being alone with a man who I had, tacitly at least, agreed to have sex with.

Similar feelings to those I had with Tom came over me as Craig's hands investigated my back, then hips and bottom before going to my breasts and slipping inside my top and right onto them in the thin bra.

We hardly talked and he seemed to be in a hurry for it felt as if in hardly no time at all my top was off and he was fumbling with my bra clasp which I helped him with. His hand went up my skirt at the back and he fumbled around with the cheeks of my bottom before pushing it between my legs from behind. Pulling me onto the bed he fiddled the zip undone and my skirt came off so I was lying there in just my black thong and holdups.

Worrying about my skirt and top getting creased I stopped him, got off the bed and picking them up I folded them neatly onto a hanger and put them in the wardrobe.

"Come on babe, let's do it," he rather worryingly said as I returned to the bed and put one knee on it. Reaching out for me he grabbed me by the elastic of my thong and grinning like a Cheshire cat he tried pulling it down.

"No Craig, let me," I said becoming mildly alarmed how things were going but, nevertheless sliding the thong off.

"Mmmm lovely I adore hair and so many nowadays are going without it aren't they?

Not bothering to tell him that I was planning on shaving mine off I clambered onto the bed and lay on my back beside him. He kissed me, rubbed my clit a little too hard and without further delay pushed at least one finger up me. That was a shock and it made me jump and grunt which he evidently mistook for arousal.

"Nice babe, ok?"

"Mmmm," I replied in a non-commital way.

If the foreplay was rushed and awkward the fuck was worse and made even more so by him saying.

"Bareback ok?"

"No, no it isn't."

"I hate condoms," he said grimly.

"And I hate STDs," I replied adding. "Come on how many women let you do it bare?"

"You'd be surprised," he said flashing his idiotic looking grin that I hadn't noticed at lunch.

I was getting desperate. It was quite awful and I still had to let him screw me or cause a big fuss and walk out.

He bent and started lickin g and kissing my boobs and then started on my nipples committing the worst sin by biting them far too hard.

"Oh fuck," I cried grabbing his head to pull him off.

"Nice?" was his insensitive remark that I let go and lay there as he he put the condom on and rolled on top of me and pushed himself in me.

It was then that I really became quite horrified. I couldn't believe what was happening to me as this rather horribly unpleasant man and totally unskilful lover fucked me, because I started enjoying it and he made me cum twice during the ten or fifteen minutes he was in me.

*

"How was it?" was Kevin's first question when we were alone in our car a while later.

"It was terrible. How was Eva?"

"Absolutely useless."

Over the next few days we gradually unloaded to each other how bad the experiences had been and discussed what we could do about it.

"Well one way," I offered is not to do it anymore."

"Is that what you really want Jayne?"

We talked around the subject for some time with both of us seemingly not wanting to admit how much we had enjoyed our time with Megs and Tom and wanted to keep on exchanging with other couples. Eventually we agreed that Kevin would discuss things with Tom and see if he knew of a group located in London nearer us that we could join.

Kevin told me that after he'd agreed that maybe we would meet them on Saturday afternoon at a hotel half-way between Manchester and London Tom had said that he'd ask the organiser of their group which was very much Northern based if he knew of any around our way. A day or so later Kev got an email from him followed by one from the couple that ran a London-based group. He replied and we completed a sort of application form, checked their invitation only website and then attended a meeting cum interview. It was all impressively well organised and, after being invited, we joined.

Our first real 'date' from the group was with a couple in their early fifties, Gordon and Pauline. They lived in Hertfordshire just outside London and were happy for us to visit them. "Let's have dinner, see what happens and if you wish stay the night," Kevin told me that Gordon had told him.

"There's never any pressure, particularly on newcomers" he'd explained. "If we get there and any one of us changes their mind, that's fine, there'll be no hassle."

He went on to explain that Gordon and Pauline had been members for years and had been one of the founding couples of the swinging circle and had dated, as they euphemistically termed it, Megs and Tom a couple of times. They do a lot to make the circle successful and most new couples like us are required to date them or a couple of other pairs first before branching out with other group members.

"A sort of vetting process, I guess," he suggested.

I was hellishly nervous as we were driven by cab along the M1 the next Friday evening. I had felt on edge and very excited for the week or so between the meeting being agreed and now that was reaching its peak.

We pulled into the in and out driveway of the double fronted, detached Victorian house just off the centre of Harpenden at eight in the evening. Both of them opened the house door before we were out of the car and they greeted us like old friends. Pauline pecked both of us on the cheek, Gordon did the same to me and he and Kevin shook hands. They ushered us into their nicely appointed house that was very Victorian inside in both decor and furniture, it was lovely, although not really my taste.

Gordon was quite tall, over six feet and was nicely slim with a full head of dark hair flecked at the side with grey. Like me, he wore glasses and had vividly blue eyes and a nice square jaw. His teeth had probably been whitened for he had a lovely, Hollywood-like, smile. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with a button-down collar that had the top and two other buttons undone at the front showing a fair chest covering of hair. He was wearing tan chinos and loafers with no socks. Overall I was impressed.

Pauline was the sort of woman who is described as a willowy blonde. She was wearing a long sleeved, white top that buttoned up the back. It was high at the neck and she wore it outside the blue denim mini skirt that ended half way down her long, slender, tanned thighs. She was wearing mid-height heeled sandals and she looked fabulous. Her almost straight silver blonde hair fell onto her shoulders and as she moved it became clear she wasn't wearing a bra. Although her breasts were quite obviously fairly small, an A or maybe B cup.

Kevin was also wearing chinos, blue ones with a white Ralph shirt and a thin, beige linen jacket. I thought he looked cool.

I was wearing a pink, silk blouse that buttoned all the way up the front and black leather trousers, with holdup stockings and black, patent, high heels. As usual my short blonde hair was fairly spiky and earlier in the day I had been to the hairdressers who had put some darker streaks into it. I was wearing rimless, lightweight glasses that were not too easily dislodged.

"As it's still warm let's have a drink on the terrace," Pauline said as Gordon uncorked a bottle of champagne.

Considering that we were strangers who were probably about to have sex the atmosphere seemed to me to be surprisingly light. We chatted easily about lots of things varying from TV programmes to some mild political topics and the World Cup and how crazy it was having it in Qatar in the winter. We got on really well and by the time we'd finished the bottle and were sitting down to dinner with Gordon and me opposite each other with Pauline to my right and Kevin my left, it was almost as if we were old friends.

We had a delicious rocket salad with parmesan bacon and mushrooms to start followed by baby lamb chops and minted potatoes with strawberries for desert, simple but lovely. The Sauvignon Blanc flowed well with all of us favouring that to the red wine. By the time dinner was finished and we moved to a sitting room I was feeling quite mellow, actually slightly tipsy, which I guess was the plan to loosen all of our inhibitions. I was not so tipsy, though, to accept a digestif and stayed on wine rather than the Cognac that the men chose.

I had wondered since this had been set up just how the sex would be introduced and had assumed that there would be a clear change from strangers to lovers, a definite break point where somebody would sort of say 'Ok now for the second part of the evening, sex.'

Of course it wasn't like that.

As we left the table, Gordon walked beside me and slid his arm round my waist. When we got to the dimly lit sitting room with low music playing, he pulled me into his arms and we danced as did the others; the transition was as simple and straightforward as that.

It took little time for Gordon's hands to be running up and down my back and onto my bum or for my fingers to run through his hair. But soon we were both caressing each other as we swayed on the spot. I could hardly believe how the sheer mood and atmosphere of the situation simply took me over. It seemed so perfectly natural to be in a near stranger's arms, being pulled close to him his obvious erection growing against my stomach. It felt common place to have this virtual stranger's hands squeezing my bum and running up and down the backs and side of legs. It felt perfectly ok for me to hold and stroke him, to run my fingers through his hair, to press my breasts against his chest and to not move my stomach away from the long, hard object pressing against me. It also felt perfectly proper to see my husband to be experiencing a similar situation with Pauline. Several times I looked over Gordon's shoulder and saw that they were a little ahead of us for Kevin had pulled the hem at the back of Pauline's mini skirt up so that his hands were squeezing the bare, perfectly formed orbs of her bum. I found that to be a hugely erotic sight.

Gordon's lips brushed across my cheek and rested on mine. He kissed me softly, his lips felt nice.

"Is this ok Jayne?"

"Yes," I murmured parting my lips as his met mine and his tongue slid between them.

He kissed well and soon I was forgetting that he was a stranger. It certainly didn't seem like it and it certainly didn't seem to matter. It was just as though I was kissing someone I knew, Kevin for instance or more I guess, Tom. I was relaxing and I kissed him back, giving little thought to the who was doing it but more to what he was doing. Again, and like with Tom, it felt new and different. I realised with some guilt that I wanted more and with a near giggle I was thinking. 'I want to be fucked,' something I had only thought of as being with Kevin well, that is until Tom and now Gordon but not Craig.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on my breast. That made me jump, but not with anything other than pleasure as I fully welcomed its presence there.

I saw over his shoulder that Kevin and Pauline were now laid out on the settee. Her skirt was well up her legs and I could see in the dim light that Kevin had pushed her top up and was kissing her small, bare breasts. Kevin's white shirt was open and pulled out from his trousers.

I willingly let Gordon pull me down onto the other large sofa and just as willingly welcomed his hand inside my blouse.

"You comfortable with this?" He asked.

"Yes its fine," I answered honestly.

"And you ok to go further?" he whispered as his fingers slid into my bra.

I realised he was really asking about us having sex. 'Shit' I thought. 'He's asking if he can fuck me.' That seemed strange. Someone I had known for all of two hours asking that. But it didn't seem wrong. In a way meeting Tom and Megs and then joining this circle had been the catalyst in changing my views on sex. In the past the idea of having sex with a stranger would have been abhorrent and I would have rejected it out of hand and told myself not to be so ridiculous. Now, I asked myself 'Why not? and yes Please!"

"You ok in here with them or would you prefer privacy?"

I hadn't thought that we would do it in the same room as them, but the idea exited me.

"What do you want to do?" I asked as he undid the buttons on my blouse.

"I'll go wherever you wish Jayne, but I would adore making love to you as they watch us and we watch them," he diplomatically replied as, quite adeptly undid the clasp of my bra. I sat up straight so he could take it off.

Something similar had taken place on the other settee, for I saw that Pauline was down to her panties and Kevin was removing his trousers. I could hardly tear my eyes away from them and I experienced a massively erotic situation of watching their every move as they were pretty much mirrored by Gordon and me. As I saw Kevin kiss Pauline's breasts and suck her nipples so Gordon did that to me. Whether she and he were orchestrating things I didn't know and never found out but almost as Kevin's hand went between her legs so Gordon's went between mine. It was quite surreal and amazingly arousing.

He undid the button at the top of the zip on my trousers and then pushed them down to around my hips.

"Stand up Jayne," he whispered undoing his own zip and pushing his trousers down and off. I was surprised and I have to say excited to see that he was naked under them. Naked and beautifully hard.

I stood close to him as he pushed my leather trousers down. I stepped out of them and momentarily had an enormous buzz as I saw that both Kevin and Pauline were looking at me in just my black thong and holdups. I smiled rather nervously at them as I realised that they were both naked.

As Gordon wriggled me back onto the sofa, I could see Kevin and Pauline standing naked kissing deeply. Seeing her hand wrapped round Kevin's cock as mine had been so many times was so stirring to me that without thinking I grabbed Gordon's and, probably a little too firmly, rubbed it.

Gordon was now on top of me, but my attention was, amazingly, more drawn towards the other two than to what we were doing. I stared over Gordon's shoulder as I heard Pauline grunt.

"Oh yes."

Kevin was lying between her long, slender legs. She had raised them and wrapped them around his waist and the grunt had clearly resulted from Kevin entering her just as her husband had me. Gordon was fully up me, but incredibly I had hardly felt him slide into me so absorbed was I by watching the other two now very evidently fucking. I had never seen a couple have full sex in real life. Sure I'd seen it in porn films, but they were nothing at all like hearing and seeing Kevin and Pauline getting it on so quickly and enthusiastically. It was wonderful.

Gordon was moving nicely in and out of me as at the same time he squeezed my boobs and the cheeks of my bum while I felt his cheeks and his balls between his legs from behind.

It was this fantastic cocktail of being fucked, fondling my current lover and watching my real lover and Pauline shagging that so excited me and made me cum twice in quick succession. The combination not only did that but also gave me an appetite for more. I was enjoying the process. Actually, to be more accurate I was enjoying the sex, the pleasure, the excitement, the 'cheating' without guilt and the difference to the rather blandness of the sex between my husband and me in recent years. Before embarking on this series of adventures with Megs and Tom it would not have entered my mind that I could do what I had now done with three guys I hardly knew. More importantly I would not have thought it possible that I could enjoy sex with near strangers so much that even as we drove home from their house I was looking forward to Kevin's and my next adventure.