All Comments on 'Partner Exchange Pt. 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like third time was a charm.

No mention was made it Gordon (or Kevin) wearing a condom.

Still great fun, looking forward to further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce among swingers is around 75% so good luck with that. Also, not having the backbone to tell a loser to take a hike makes this wife pretty pathetic. Why worry about STD's when you're doing the very thing to catch them? Not sure who taught you about the birds and bees but you can get them from oral sex as well. No thanks, nothing erotic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully the settee and sofa are leather for easy cleanup. :)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

The contrast between the two couples from Jayne's perspective, one selfish and boorish, the other accommodating and dare I say loving. The voyeur aspect was awesome, close enough to see and hear but not interfere.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

A sexual travelogue — not every stop is erotic (love the reality you bring to the journey), yet each revealing. And not surprisingly very well crafted, fun while thought provoking. Aside: odd how some go off on a morality rant; sometimes quite revealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the critics of this story who say his past flings as a harbinger of bad things to come...I'll point out the often cited number of a 50% divorce rate.

Is a harmless, "fling" (as opposed to a genuine love affair) the reason to end a marriage and destroy a family (especially if there are young children involved)?.

She made the correct decision to take him back after those times. If she knows about them, he likely confessed all.

Now, they are older, and a bit bored.

Will she get pregnant? Not likely at her age.

Leave their spouses for the new partners? Not likely at their age.

So what's the problem?

You only live once, and at their age they are cognizant that they are getting older, their sexuality won't last forever.

So why not have some out in the open fun?

It certainly beats them going home and having secretive affairs....which are certainly more detrimental to marriages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES