Patti #01

Story Info
Due to an accident, unable to satisfy wife, I make a call.
1.8k words
2.96
16.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers

Patti - #01

by BUSTER2U

My name is Jim, I'm 29 and married to the most beautiful, busty and sexy redhead I've ever seen or known. Patti is 21, 115 lbs of perfection with large C+ cup breasts.

It was just another night, like any other. We were just watching TV and relaxing. I had a wreck on my Harley motorcycle a few weeks back and am still recovering. I am wearing my back brace and neck brace. I haven't been able to fuck since then.

We haven't had any sex since the old man driving the pick-up truck crossed my path and I bounced off the passenger side of the truck bed. My friends had warned me, that I needed more braking power on my custom Harley.

I had flown completely over the top of my tall sissy bar, from off my seat and landed flat on my back in the middle of the street. I had several ribs broken and was almost run over while I laid there unable to move. Fortunately one of my ex-club brothers lived just down the street and came to retrieve my bike.

I noticed Patti had fixed herself a drink as she sat down beside me on the sofa. I quickly recognized that she was suffering from lack of sexual attention and I felt guilty.

Patti slipped into the bathroom a few minutes later so I made a call while she was gone. I knew she was going to like this surprise. Then got myself a whisky and 7-up as well.

Patti comes back and we are watching some brainless crap on the tube. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and I groan as I get up to answer it. Ray, my long time black buddie is there and I invite him in.

Ray quickly asks for the bathroom and I point to the way since he hasn't been here before. Patti, jumps up and makes a big fuss as she screams at me.

"I'm not going to fuck your black buddie! What the hell is wrong with you? I am not fucking your black friend! Not tonight, not ever." I guess I should have believed her. But instead I was trying to please her.

"Calm down Honey, just relax, sit back down." She seems to relax as I put my arm around her, then kiss her very romantically. She responses with a purr, and I pull on the arm hole of her shirt so her left breast is exposed.

Patti continues to moan as I invade her mouth with my tongue. She doesn't move. We can both hear as Ray exits the bathroom and is coming this way. He is getting closer. We can both hear his steps on our hardwood floor.

Patti's left breast is tingling in anticipation of Ray's attention. Patti loves to show her breasts, it turns her on so much, even more when they are touched. Ray is slowly coming closer. Patti doesn't move. I continue kissing Patti passionately. Ray is getting closer. Patti still doesn't move to cover herself.

Then as I hear Ray sits down on our sofa, on the far side of Patti. I feel her suddenly moan and respond, holding Ray's head to her breast as Ray takes Patti's exposed nipple into his mouth. Patti's starts moaning even more as I continue kissing her.

Ray's left hand pulls Patti's zipper down somewhat on her Levi shorts and puts his hand into her panties seeking her clitty. Patti moans and reaches for my crotch. She rubs my woody with her right hand, and Rays woody with her left hand.

Patti's motor is running. I get up and go to the Bedroom to get my camera. I take a picture of them making out, as Ray's hand is still in her panties and his mouth on her nipple. They both get up and pass me as Patti drags Ray toward the bedroom.

The two of them get naked and kiss passionately. Poor Patti is so "pent-up" since my accident. She climbs on top of Ray and takes his massive black cock deep into her pussy. It is so big, her pussy so wet.

My beautiful wife, lowers her sensitive breasts down to Ray's face, and he begins to suck them lovingly as Patti works his big black cock deeper and deeper into her pussy that used to be only mine. I leave the bedroom to give them privacy.

I know that she loves Ray's cock, and might even want more if Ray wasn't married. Patti groans in pleasure and satisfaction as he stretches her warm wet pussy to his size.

The night of pleasure for my wife, the love of my life is just beginning. I am so happy for her. She has been so frustrated for too long. Patti is so beautiful, so sexy and the poor thing has been so horny for too long.

I grab my drink, a smoke and walk out the back door to watch their love making thru the bedroom window. I can see the love, and the passion on Patti's face as they make love.

Watching Ray's big black cock slide in and out of Patti's wonderful hot pussy hurts and pleases me at the same time. I want her to be happy, but I am afraid I may have lost her.

Ray's big black cock works his magic. Patti is so happy, so passionate, and possibly in love with Ray and his massive black cock she is getting. I can hear her moans of pleasure as she climaxes over and over.

I want to cry as I can't please my woman because of my injuries I can barely walk. Have I lost her forever? I trust my buddie only because he is married. But their passion is obvious, as is their feelings for each other, even thru the closed window.

Faster and faster Patti works Ray's cock in and out of her fertile pussy. Ray continues to lovingly caress her beautiful full breasts. My heart breaks, as I wish I could be the man satisfying her. But my body is still way too injured.

Ray climaxes deep inside Patti as she climaxes with him. They lovingly kiss, tongues in each others mouths. I am crushed. But Patti is happy. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen, and wife, just had sexual relations with my black friend while I watched through the window. I watch them whisper to each other while they lay in each others arms. It is scaring me. Is she pregnant? Is she still mine?

Ray gets up and starts to get dressed to go home. Patti goes into the bathroom, and I grab my drink and go sit back on the sofa so as it isn't so obvious that I was outside watching.

Patti comes out of the bathroom in her white bathrobe and hugs Ray lovingly. He says he has to get back home and Patti walks him to the door and they passionately kiss exchanging tongues.

Ray slips his hand into her bathrobe and fingers her pussy. They whisper to each other and continue kissing. My heart aches realizing that I gave away the love of my life to another.

Ray leaves, we go to bed. I want to make love and reclaim my woman. Patti gets on top, we try to make love. While I whisper to her how much I want to see her have Ray's black baby. Patti climaxes again as she fantasizes about my suggestions. Then she gets off me as I'm in so much pain.

Patti wants Rays black baby more than I do. But will never do it for real because her mother would call her a whore and a slut for the rest of her life.

We drift off to sleep only to be woken by pounding on the front door. Early Saturday morning I go look and it is Ray and a couple other black men I know.

I let them in and go tell Patti to get dressed. But she stays naked, just in her bathrobe anyway. I don't understand why she isn't doing what I told her to do.

After I get dressed I make some coffee for the 3 visitors, as they pass around a joint. I'm sitting on the sofa, while Patti rips my heart out by cuddling with Ray. I swear she's acting like a newlywed with Ray.

Patti looks like she loves him. My feelings are mixed. She whispers something to Ray, kissing his ear so lovingly. She reaches over and starts rubbing his cock through his pants.

Ray passes the joint and Patti whispers to him again. This time I hear her words "ask him" and kisses his neck. Next she is putting a "lip lock" on him. She whispers again.

Ray says "Hey, man would mind if I swing with your wife again?"

This shocks me, I have already had too much of sharing my wife. Way too much, but for some reason I can't say that. I am scared I am going to loose her to him.

Patti is practically sitting in his lap now. I foolishly say "That is a great Idea! Please take your time, you two enjoy yourselves."

I can see that my wife is so excited, that she practically skips into the bedroom. Ray slowly gets up and follows. My heart is breaking, what can I do.

Maybe she won't fall so in love with Ray if I send James in to the bedroom also. "James, go fuck her as well. Sylvester, you might as well get some also."

The other two black men follow Ray into the bedroom, and I notice that they securely close and lock the bedroom door this time, keeping me completely out.

My eyes tear up, as I realize the love of my life is probably lost forever. Patti is the most beautiful woman that I have ever known or loved or even seen up close. The only woman I wanted for the rest of my live is now a black cock whore.

I am still injured from my wreck and I can't hardly walk much less fuck and she is being satisfied sexually better by three studly black men than I could ever do with my little white dick even if I wasn't injured. I am going to miss her so badly if she leaves me.

My heart is broken and I am destroyed. I love her with all my heart and soul. They spend the whole day in our bedroom fucking with only quick breaks for the bathroom. I finally get a peek into the bedroom and see Patti stretched out under James in a missionary position, and taking Rays cock in her beautiful mouth.

Later, that afternoon they leave eventually. My heart aches as I lock the front door and join Patti in the bedroom. Patti stretches so beautifully and sensuously. Then Patti says to me...

"Honey, we have to talk."

Buster2U
Buster2U
505 Followers