Patti #02 - The Love of My Life

Story Info
My Most Passionate Love, I accidentally gave away.
2.7k words
2.2
9.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
486 Followers

Here I am sitting on one of my two sofas that are facing each other with a coffee table in between. As I sit here on my sofa, watching my beloved beautiful wife Patti, and her black lover Ray, making love on the other sofa, I am filled with mixed emotions.

Watching them make love, is just ripping my heart out. Yet I am happy that he can give the pleasure to her, that she so much loves, desires and truly needs.

Ray came over a short while ago, and Patti was so glad to see him. She quickly ran over to him, kissed him and cuddled up with him on the other sofa. It wasn't long before they were making out and touching each other.

I can see the ecstasy on her beautiful face. I can almost feel her pleasure as he slowly strokes his big black cock in and out of her sweet pussy. I can hear Patti purring as she tenderly kisses him looking up lovingly into his eyes.

Patti is obviously loving every moment and every sensation as Ray strokes his BBC in and out of her. I am so torn up with the pain and heartache of knowing I will NEVER be able to pleasure the woman I love, with all my heart and soul, as much as my black buddy, Ray, can pleasure her.

I hear her purr and coo for him, I watch them french kiss. I catch some of the whispers they share. The sweet nothings of love and desire. I suspect that Patti and Ray actually love each other very deeply.

I don't blame him, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. They have shared passionate sexual pleasure together many times since Patti and I have been married over 6 years ago.

Why do I keep sharing her? I can't understand the drive that makes me need to share her with Ray. I must not feel that I truly deserve her or that I am worthy of her love. I know in my heart, that I am not good enough for her.

She Loves his black cock deep inside her so much. She never refuses him. He will inseminate her soon and she will be content for awhile once again. I can't deny her.

I know she loves him and the sex she has with him. But at the same time I feel so emasculated and so sad. I want her to be pleasured, with all my heart. I want her satisfied completely.

I just wish it was me that was able to do it. I wish that I could be the one putting the smile on her face. I just wish that I could be the one that she fell so deeply in love with.

**************************

6 years before...

It all started years ago when I was a biker. Patti was living with Ron and they wanted to rent out a room. I heard about it thru my biker buddie "Rabbit" who just recently got out of prison.

I didn't know it at the time, but Rabbit had an exceptionally large monster cock. I'm sure Patti tried him out and couldn't take it. It had to be the reason Rabbit let me know about the room.

Any way, when Rabbit took me over to meet Patti, she was breast feeding her new child. When she whipped out her breasts to feed her baby I was so totally amazed. I have never seen a more beautiful set of breasts in my life, and I have seen many.

Patti was proud to show me what she had. I just sat there staring at her beautiful breasts, she didn't do anything to cover up. I would have agreed to any price on the room rental at that point.

Turns out that Ron was the father of her child but they were't sleeping together anymore. A couple weeks later, Patti asked me if I wanted to "hook up" as she had seen the steady stream of young women that had come over to visit with me.

When Patti came in my room and opened her bathrobe to get in my bed I was beyond shocked. I've never seen a more beautiful woman's figure. Patti seemed to me, as beautiful and desirable as a Playboy Magazine centerfold.

Even though I was having almost constant sex with several other young women, I lasted only about 3 strokes before coming deep in Patti's sweet pussy.

I was so turned on by her beauty, her figure, her long Red Hair, her big full round breasts full of milk, her smooth belly, her beautiful eyes, Patti's soft voice and beautiful face. Patti was a goddess of beauty in every way.

Patti didn't want to move directly in with me, to our own place. She said she wanted to go stay with some friends up in the Santa Cruz mountains somewhere first.

I don't know for sure, but it seemed like she said something about taking a bath with someone's dad and sex. I tried not to be pissed or jealous, though I was both. I felt so lucky to be getting her. I figured it was just part of the price I had to pay for such a beautiful woman.

Eventually she came to me and we got our own place. I was starting to become a real biker by then and had pretty decent parties every night.

I have got to tell you that many bikers share their women. It is a big feeling of power when you tell your woman to fuck someone and she actually does it.

Believe me, a woman won't fuck someone if she doesn't want to. They may change their minds and not want to fuck them again. But that wasn't the case with Patti when my black friends came to our party.

It was a standard party, everybody drinking, snorting and smoking pot or cigs or both. Young women as young as 18 and maybe up to 25 or so. When all of a sudden my black buddies showed up.

Ray, James and Sylvester came in my open front door. We shook hands and I asked my 'ol lady to bring them some beers. I was a little nervous about any friction about the race thing but soon realized it would be no problem.

Patti proudly thrust her chest out as she handed out the beers and I introduced Patti to my black buddies.

"Honey, show the guys those beautiful breasts of yours." I said.

"OK, Jim. Just for you" as Patti smiles and lifts her T-shirt.

"Whoa, Jim! What did you do steal her from the Brass Rail?" says James.

"Yes Jim, those are amazing breasts" says Sylvester.

"Jim, I've never seen breasts that beautiful, up close before." says Ray as he leans over to kiss Patti's left breast and squeeze the right on.

"Yes Jim, you've outdone yourself this time. What a hot ol lady you have!" exclaims Sylvester.

"Honey, why don't you take the guys into the bedroom and show them a good time." I said.

"If that is what you want Jim Honey, I will be glad to. Follow me guys" Patti purrs with a smile.

Patti quickly took her skimpy top off as she walked away from me topless thru the crowd of partiers. Purposely bumping into several of the guys standing around, with her bare breasts, just to tease them.

I didn't specify fucking or sucking to Patti. I left those details up to her. Turns out she did both. They all quickly followed Patti to the bedroom.

I gave them a few minutes and quietly followed as well, staying in the shadows and hopefully unnoticed in the darkened room. Patti had already sat on the edge of our bed to take off her boots.

Each guy came up to her with their cock out and she gladly sucked each guy in turn getting a taste for each man's black cock. Patti had NEVER even seen a black cock before tonight.

Once she got her boots off then Sylvester helped her get her pants and panties off. Patti stretched out and laid her lovely head on the pillow. Patti's heart raced as she awaited being touched by three tall good looking black men.

Patti was so aroused as she took a black cock in her mouth from Ray, as James slid up between her legs. James played with her pussy and Sylvester got on the other side of the bed to more easily suck and play with her breasts. James stuck his fingers in her wet pussy and realized that Patti was totally wet and ready to be fucked.

James continued up until his big black cock was at her pussy. Sliding the apple sized head in first, it pops in suddenly, then the shaft slowly follows. Patti purrs and coos as she is loving every inch as James slowly entered her tight pussy with big 11" cock.

Patti begins to immediately climax, like being struck by lightning over and over. Patti doesn't realize the racist prejudical attitudes instilled by her parents made this sex the most forbidden and therefore the most exciting thing she has ever known.

James big black cock slowly works In and out of Patti's super sensitive pussy. James powerful thrusts thrill Patti through out her entire body. Patti throws her arms around James neck and brings him in for a passionate kiss.

Whispering that she loves what he is doing to her. She promises to always be ready for him, when ever he may want her again. Patti asks James to come deep in her pussy, to give her his black baby. To shoot his cum as deep as he can.

James fils Patti's fertile pussy up as he shoots a giant load deep within her directly into her cervix. James tells Patti that her tight pussy was some of the best he has ever had, deeply kisses her and promises to be back to see her again soon.

Then James dismounts, dresses and leaves the bedroom to get another beer. Patti doesn't know that James is a player and his promises are cheap. Regardless, she eats them up and thinks she is in love.

Ray then gets on the bed and moves up between Patti's beautiful legs. Patti has never been with a black man before tonight. This is the most thrilling and exciting sex she has ever known.

Ray climbs on the bed to take James place. Patti smiles and holds out her arms to kiss him. Ray leans down and they tenderly kiss as Ray's cock starts to enter Patti's pussy.

"Take me lover, I need your big black cock deep in me now. I can't wait for you to fill me up completely." Patti purrs. "Oh, that feels amazing Ray. Fuck me hard and fuck me deeply, I am all yours tonight." Patti purrs.

Ray's cock is much wider than James, making Patti's pussy amazingly tight for Ray's cock. Patti moans and purrs as Ray enters her Pussy. "Oh Ray, that feels so wonderful. Oh Ray, I love what you are doing to me. Make me yours, forever, Ray."

Ray gets on top of my beautiful Patti, and holds her sweetly and begins kissing her deeply and lovingly. Patti completely responds in kind with deep loving kisses, as Patti's whole body responds to every caress, to every touch, and to every thrust of his big black cock.

Ray gently works his monster cock into Patti's pussy. Slowly, but with powerful determination. Patti swoons, thinking that she is falling deeply in love with Ray now, as Ray stretches her pussy so wonderfully. Patti never felt anything like this ever before.

Patti never imagined this kind of pleasure she is feeling. One after another powerful orgasims washes over Patti. Patti's holds her arms tightly around Ray's neck as Patti lovingly kisses Ray, licking his lips, kissing his lips, dueling tongues, working her pussy, rocking her hips to take him as deeply as she can take him.

"Please give me your baby Ray, I love you. Give it to me deeply, this is so beautiful. I don't want you to ever stop. Take me with you and keep me forever. I love you so much." Patti whispers not realizing that her husband, Jim, is watching, and hearing everything from across the room. Every word of her love is like another knife in his heart.

"I would love to do that Honey, but I'm afraid we are both married. That just can't happen. But I will be glad to come visit you as often as I can." Ray explains.

Patti purrs, "I love your big black cock deep in my pussy Ray. I have never felt anything as wonderful as you, ever before. I am falling in love with you. Please give me all your cum, give me your baby."

This was the night where all the problems started, when Jim shared his love of his life, Patti, with his black buddies.

************************

6 years later...

And so it is again, tonight, as I watch Ray and Patti, making love in the other sofa. It is so very hot and sensuous when they make love. It is almost like I can feel their pleasure of being together. It is so exciting so thrilling. I know that they have strong feelings for each other they have made love so many times before. Each time it seems to be more intimate, more passionate and more loving.

I fire up my bong, and take another hit, then another swig of my beer. The whispering continues as they make love. Then they stop for a moment and Patti speaks to me.

"Jim, will you come over her Baby, reach up in my pussy and take my diaphragm out. I want to have Ray's black baby this time. I can't wait any longer. I am fertile tonight so it is the right time." Patti purrs over to me.

"What?" I am so loaded I can hardly see straight by now. I am hardly there. Really, the pain in my heart is killing me so much and now she wants to have Ray's child! "Okay, Honey. Spread them wide for me." I struggle to stand and almost have to crawl around the coffee table.

"Patti, you are so juicy baby." I say as I see Ray's monster cock and Patti's juicy pussy freshly vacated.

"Ray, and I have been talking about it and I've decided I can't wait anymore. I want to have his baby now. The idea of pushing a baby carriage with Ray's black baby in it when we go to WalMart turns me on so much. Everyone will know I have a black lover!"

"If that is what you want Sweetheart. I will get it out for you. Ok, yeah, I got it. You are good to go" I say. Taking the diaphragm into the bathroom to wash it off. Then set it on a towel to dry.

Ray immediately kisses Patti so passionately, as they resume making love together. I sit back down on my sofa to watch the conception of our new child. A child that I look forward to raising.

I am really looking forward to the changes to my wife's body as she grows her new baby inside her womb for 9 months. I know that they have loved each other deeply since the first time that they made love.

Sex with my black buddies was such a powerful thing for Patti that I quickly realized that I had screwed up by sharing her with them years ago. Ray and Patti have both promised me, not to run off to be together. Of course, the fact that Ray's wife would skin him alive in a divorce with all the rental property they own might be part of the reason also.

They know it would leave me shattered, broken hearted and lonely. But as long as I let them be together when they want. Sometimes I get to watch them, sometimes not. Now I will get to help raise their child. I love her so much, at least she hasn't left me. Patti will hold me and reassure me after Ray has left. Patti might even put her diaphragm back in to make love to me, if she isn't too tired. I love her so much.

Buster2U
Buster2U
486 Followers