Peak Ch. 02

Story Info
Cora wakes Jonathan up.
1.7k words
4.84
2.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on his back, Jonathan felt himself slowly drifting back towards consciousness. He squinted, unsure of what had roused him so early; the sun was just slightly starting to show its head over the mountainous horizon, and the sky was still dark. A chilly breeze gently played over his chest and he realized his sleeping bag was unzipped, exposing his body to the soft tendrils of dawn.

Gradually he became aware of a rustling sound coming from lower on his body, and then of a soft caress on his inner thigh. He felt his legs splayed wide apart, and it finally occurred to him to look down.

Cora was between his legs tracing broad shapes over his thighs, drawing ever closer to his pussy. As Jonathan was waking up he was becoming aware of a pressure building deep inside of him, punctuated by a jolt as she looked up and made eye contact with him. She rested her head on his knee, smiling lazily.

"Good morning, baby." she said. "You were really out."

She kissed his knee and he gave a soft moan. She giggled. "Is that right?"

She dropped another kiss a little higher up on his leg, and Jonathan realized that she had managed to get his boxers off of him before he woke up. His pussy was exposed to the cold air inside the tent.

Attempting to play it cool in spite of the mounting heat between his legs, Jonathan stammered out "It was a pretty big hike we took yesterday, you know, takes a lot out of a guy--" but his words were cut off by a gasp as she gently nipped at his thigh. "Oh my god, baby, please."

She laughed softly, then lifted her head to drop a kiss on his pubic hair. A shudder ran through her, shaking her skinny shoulders, as she caught the faint smell of his pussy. She kissed down further until she was face to face with him.

"It's so cold in here," she whispered "but you're so warm. I can feel you from here."

He felt himself throb at her words, acutely aware of the moisture beginning to accumulate at his entrance.

She slowly leaned in, tongue extended, and brushed along his outer lips. He exhaled sharply and she pulled him in closer, dragging her tongue through his slit. He felt an awkward, strangled gasp escape his throat and she laughed low and warm into his pussy as he tried to regain his breath. It was a futile endeavor, as she began to slowly circle his hardening clit with the tip of her tongue.

There was no sound in the tent save for Jonathan's ragged breathing and the wet noise between his legs as Cora continued to lap delicately at his clit through its hood. His breathing was picking up as she drew a hand between his thighs and slid a finger just inside his entrance. He clenched around her, the softness of his inner lips giving way to the tip of her finger.

Abruptly she pulled away. She held her wet fingertip in front of his mouth and dutifully he opened up, allowing her to place her finger on his tongue.

"That's you." she purred. "Now it's time for you to help me out, since you're such a good boy."

Jonathan whined, an incomprehensible, wordless noise. He was still half asleep, groggy, aware only of the desperate throbbing of his clit. Cora swung her leg over his body, straddling his face. With a soft hand she stroked his cheek, then moved her fingertips to his lips, gently pulling his mouth open. She was wearing a t-shirt several sizes too large, and, he noticed, nothing else. Her cock bobbed into view and she guided it into his open mouth.

She let out a sigh and tilted her head back, eyes closing. She was already hard-- going down on someone always turned her on. As she eased her way into his willing throat she gasped and scrunched up her face. Jonathan gazed at her from his place beneath her. She was wearing a thin silver chain on her neck, and it moved with her quickening pulse. Her heart was beating practically hard enough to hear, and he could taste a subtle drop of precum on the back of his tongue.

As it dripped down his throat, he felt a rush of blood to his face and to his already-oversensitive clit. A moan slipped out and he began to move his head back and forth, slowly working his tongue over her, circling the smooth head of her cock. She gripped his hair trying to steady herself as her hips began to rock against his face.

Jonathan could feel his own wetness flowing down his slit, sticky between his thighs. He closed his eyes, savoring the warmth of her cock between his lips, imagining it buried deep inside his pussy. He moaned again, more urgently this time. One of his hands trailed between his legs and began tracing shapes through the wetness he found there.

Cora paused, frowning at him. "No, baby, not yet. We talked about this." She reached behind herself and pulled at his wandering hand. Reluctant though he was to stop touching himself, he moved his hand to her ass and pulled her in closer to his face. If he wasn't going to cum, he was at least going to give her an orgasm to remember.

She locked eyes with him as he squirmed beneath her. His eyes were wild, desperate, but hers were full of an almost wry calm. She pushed deep into him and sighed appreciatively.

"You take this cock so well, baby. I can just tell you love how it feels when I shove it all the way into your pretty mouth." She paused for a soft gasp as his tongue flicked at a sensitive spot along her length. "Oh, that's right, baby boy. Just like that-- just like that--"

She was cut off as the first wave of orgasm flooded her body. Jonathan felt his own pussy clenching in vain around nothing, throbbing with need as he tasted the first splashes of her cum. She bucked desperately against his face, moaning a series of curse words as she rode out her orgasm.

Jonathan's hands were traveling over her back, gently scratching her pale shoulders before finally coming to a rest at the curve of her ass. She leaned over him, her soft tits heaving above him as he gazed longingly.

"Oh, good boy." She gave him a scratch on the top of his head. "Good boy."

He continued to look at her, still gagged by her cock, a worried quirk between his eyebrows.

She smiled at him, eyes heavy-lidded. "What is it, baby?"

She pulled her hips back until she was sitting right atop his pubic bone, putting a delicious pressure on a spot deep inside him. His mouth free, he blinked rapidly several times before muttering, "Cum?"

Cora giggled. "I beg your pardon?"

"Cum! I mean, I'd like to, I'd really like to cum? Now? Please?" he babbled, increasingly frantic.

"Aw, baby. I'm afraid not just yet."

Jonathan grabbed at a pillow and buried his face into it, moaning with frustration. Cora hopped up off of his body and lunged for her phone. Jonathan stared at her inquisitively as she stood over him fiddling with it.

"Keep grabbing the pillow like that." she commanded, and he obliged, his cheeks flushing.

She fiddled with her phone for a few seconds before pointing the camera at him and snapping several photos. He knew he must look like a mess-- his legs were parted, copious wetness visible on his thighs leading up to his aching pink pussy. His black hair was matted with sweat and sticking out in all directions, and his lips were rosy from friction.

He closed his eyes and sighed, listening to the click of the button as she photographed him. When he opened them she was kneeling between his legs, lens focused on his swollen clit. He felt himself twitch as he realized she was taking close up pictures of his hopelessly aroused pussy.

She winked at him. "Vacation pictures. To help us remember the moment." Cora leaned over and kissed Jonathan on the head. "You're being such a good boy on this trip. I promise you'll get some good treats when it's time."

She stood up straight and stretched her arms over her head, yawning. "As for right now, I think it's time for breakfast. Are you ready?"

He blinked and sat up. "Yes ma'am."

She laughed softly. "Aw, I didn't even give you a chance to wake up before I got you all worked up. Come on, let's get coffee going."

As Jonathan was rousing himself she had been pulling on her underwear and a pair of jeans. When she was adequately dressed, she unzipped the entrance to the tent. He squinted at the bright mountain sunrise that was continuing to determinedly climb the horizon. Cora sauntered out into the morning, leaving Jonathan to get himself dressed. He could hear her humming something familiar as she began starting the coffee.

He flinched as he closed his legs, the reality of his predicament returning to him. His clit ached, begging for the touch of a hand, of a tongue, for anything at all. His brow furrowed as he attempted to will away his erection.

"Sugar, sweetheart?" Cora called through the open flap of the tent.

"Yes please, oh my god." he replied.

He began to pull on his clothes, shaking his head in an attempt to get his mind clear and ready for the long day of hiking ahead. It felt like it kind of worked. A little.

Cora smiled at him as he exited the tent and entered the clean, chilly morning. He took a deep breath and smiled back.

"Good morning, starshine." he sang. "The Earth says 'hello'."

She laughed and handed him a cup of coffee. "Good morning. Really good morning."

He clutched the hot cup between his hands, giving her a pleading gaze.

"Later, baby." she said softly. "Be patient like a good boy."

He nodded reverently. "Soon?"

She smirked. "Soon."