Peak Ch. 01

Story Info
Cora and Jonathan go camping.
1.9k words
4.14
5.2k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final drops of sunset over the mountaintop cast a yellow glow over Cora's shape as she paused in a spot just off the trail.

"Sweetheart, do you think we can set up camp here?" she called over her shoulder to Jonathan. "It looks relatively cozy."

"That works for me." he replied. The terrain looked soft, unmarked by stones or footprints. They had intentionally chosen a quiet trail on an unassuming peak that didn't typically attract too many hikers. It was early in the season, too, before the rush of college students and tourists that overwhelmed the mountains through the later summer. The day had been perfect, a thin layer of clouds cooling the mountainside in the morning, followed by a burst of sunlight that made them take off their jackets.

Jonathan looked now at Cora's thin shoulders as she hoisted her backpack from them onto the ground. Her arms were graceful, lithe, sprinkled with cinnamon-colored freckles. Now unencumbered, she gave him a coy look and said, "Aren't you going to help me pitch this tent?"

He laughed. "You know I'm always pitching a tent when you're around!"

"Baby, what does that even mean?" she asked, a grin splitting her face.

"I don't know, exactly? You're hot." he replied, fighting the blush he felt rising in his cheeks. He liked to hit her with cheesy pickup lines-- loved the smiles they earned. The gentle way she laughed at him struck a chord in his brain that he couldn't quite explain.

He pushed the thought down. There were tents to pitch.

"...and, with all that in mind, I think that's why the best pair of anagrams in the English language is 'giraffe' and 'riffage'."

Cora was laying on her back with her head in Jonathan's lap, gesturing expansively in the low glow of the firelight. He giggled, a sound quickly interrupted by a cough as he passed her the joint.

"I think if I had to choose, I'd go for..." he paused, tapping his chin. "Idk. I'd have to think about it."

"Aw, now I'm really curious." Cora teased. "This is important!"

Jonathan stared up at the vastness of the navy sky above. It was resplendent with stars. He turned the shapes of words over in his mind, feeling for connections between the letters, and coming up completely blank. The mingling smells of weed and campfire, and the comforting weight of the girl on his lap. The silver starlight.

His head still tilted back to the sky, he didn't notice as Cora reached one delicate hand up to caress his neck. As her fingers came into contact with his bare skin he felt a shiver run through him. He closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, looking almost ready to fall asleep, when he jolted, cracking a loose smile. He looked at Cora, and in the softest whisper, said "Moon starer,"

"What?"

"Astronomer. Moon starer. That's my favorite anagram, I think."

"Oh, that's good. That's really good."

"Thank you!" he beamed.

"Man, you've really got the right idea." she said, gazing upwards. "I mean, it really doesn't get much better than this view."

He nodded. "The stars are really incredible out here."

"I wasn't talking about the stars."

He felt a blush rising in his cheeks as she smiled at him, making a brief second of eye contact. Neither Cora nor Jonathan was the type to make prolonged eye contact, but that just made each tiny moment of it all the more special. The brief spark of recognition when their blue eyes met. She was still petting his neck, her hand brushing now further downwards over his chest. Then, quickly, deftly, she brushed her fingers over his nipple through the fabric of his t-shirt.

He inhaled sharply, eyes fluttering. It was funny, he thought, the way she could deliver the same kinds of goofy lines he would try on her and sell them with absolute confidence. That same confidence that now had her gently circling the tip of his nipple with her fingertip.

His breathing was growing slightly labored as she teased him, barely touching him. His body was always so responsive to her hands, to the knowing way she touched him. Even now he could feel a slight rush of blood to his clit, a tiny ache that was only growing.

She paused her touching for just a second to pull herself into a slightly more upright position. Jonathan felt a tiny whine escape his throat at the sudden loss of contact, and Cora laughed.

"You are so easy."

He could feel himself blushing even harder at her words. He was grateful for the gentleness of the yellow firelight, that was for sure.

Cora resumed her touching, this time allowing her hands to slip beneath his shirt. She looked intently at Jonathan's face as her fingertips played up and down his spine-- he was blinking rapidly, breaths quick and sharp, lips parted. They were both acutely aware that it took all of a single minute of light touching to prime him, to get him ready to say yes to absolutely anything. For him this knowledge came with a tint of embarrassment-- that he could be so easily melted by soft, warm hands.

Cora felt no such qualms. She placed her hands on his inner thighs and spread them apart, feeling the warmth radiating from his skin even through his sweatpants. With two fingers she began to slowly rub him through the thin layers of fabric, eliciting a gasp and a shudder. Identifying the specific spot that had him squirming, she began to focus her efforts, touching him through his clothes like they were secret lovers, trying to avoid detection but unable to keep their hands off each other.

Jonathan could feel heat rising through him from the stimulation of his clit, the dull ache growing more and more urgent as she teased him. She pushed him back until he laid flat, and pulled at the drawstring of his pants until the knot came loose. She began to ease the pants down his legs. He pushed at them, trying to expedite the process, but she didn't change her speed, taking pleasure from each moment as he wiggled futilely for more stimulation. Finally, he was completely exposed.

She pushed his knees apart and studied him, eyes taking in every detail. His clit was flushed deep pink, standing hard and erect from his body. Below, his inner lips were slightly parted and gleaming with his wetness. She licked her lips and planted a kiss on the soft hair there, then began to drop more kisses all around him; on his hip bones, his inner thighs, but still avoiding the hot bundle of nerves that was his clit.

He felt a frustrated whine nearly escape his throat. He needed touch-- more touch. He pushed his hips up towards her face and she pinned them back down, holding him in place. Then, and only then, did she extend her tongue and pull a delicate lick through his folds, from his wet hole up over his swollen clit. At that moment, he could contain his voice no longer, and a soft moan broke the hot silence. Cora responded with a moan of her own, the taste of him causing neurons to fire in all directions in her brain.

She began to swirl the tip of her tongue over his clit, still holding down his hips as he began to buck against her face. Then, she pulled the warm bud between her lips and sucked. His back arched and he cried out, rocking against her. His legs were spread wide, his body completely open and vulnerable to whatever she might want to do. He clutched at her hair, the sensation of having something in his hands grounding him just enough to keep him on the edge of his rapidly approaching orgasm.

He could feel his pussy fluttering, clenching around nothing, as his body was pushed closer and closer to the release he so desperately craved.

"Baby," he panted, "Please, I want--"

He moaned, unable to finish the sentence as she continued the deliberate movements of her lips over the base of his clit. He was so hard it nearly hurt, and when she pulled back to look him in the eyes he blinked rapidly at her, dazed.

She moved a hand to caress his inner thigh. With an almost plausible concern in her voice, she asked "What is it, baby? What do you want?"

"I want to--" he began, but as he spoke she placed her fingertip at his entrance and began drawing gentle lines up and down his aching slit. "I want-- fuck, I want, I..."

He trailed off in reverie as she softly parted his inner lips with her finger and began to press into him.

"Do you want to cum, baby? Is that it?" she said.

"Yes," he whimpered. "Please, please, I need it."

She slowly withdrew her finger from his pussy and gently flicked his clit, causing a shudder to wrack his overcharged body. She held her hand before his mouth, and without a thought he opened his lips for her, letting her place her wet finger on his tongue. He moaned, an involuntary sound, and she smiled at him.

Leaning in, she whispered in his ear "I know that's what you want. I can taste it. I can feel how you throb in my mouth. You're so hard, so desperate."

She exhaled and he shivered from the touch of her breath.

"You're such a good boy for me." she continued. "Such a good boy. But I want to see just how good of a boy you can be."

She sat up and stretched her arms high above her head, yawning. Her chin was gleaming with his fluids. He bit his lip and stared at her, pleading without words. She laughed softly.

"I think it's time for bed now, yeah? We have an early morning tomorrow, more hiking, all that. Need a good rest." She leaned back in, her face almost touching his, and whispered "You'll cum when it's time. Not a moment sooner."

He exhaled shakily and hard, and began putting his boxers back on. The cotton fabric brushed against his hard clit and he closed his eyes, grimacing at the stimulation on his oversensitive body. "Okay."

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There it is. Good boy." she beamed at him, stroked his hair, and he felt his heart leap. "Now, time for bed?"

"That sounds good." he said, brow furrowed with thought, clearly not believing what he said.

"Excellent." she replied. "Douse the fire for me?"

"Of course."

He poured water over the by-now smoldering coals and watched the soft orange disappear. His erection was beginning to subside, but he could still feel a lingering heat in his belly. Cora was already in the tent, burrowing herself in her sleeping bag and heavy pile of blankets.

Jonathan crawled into the tent and began to encase himself in the nest of bedding inside. He really was tired, after all, even if the slowly receding ache in his clit compelled him otherwise.

"Goodnight, baby." Cora murmured from within her cocoon.

"Goodnight." he whispered, and kissed her softly on the side of her head.

Overhead, a brilliant sky twinkled with stars. Jonathan stared dreamily, hazily at them through the skylight of the tent. Then he rolled over, gazing at the sleeping girl beside him, her red hair spread across the pillow.

Beautiful, he thought. It's all so beautiful.

He fell asleep, the wind gentle, the sky alight.