All Comments on 'Penis Love'

by RMadsong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I must have missed something important.

The writing and buildup were superb; anticipation--the same. Character delineation--as good as possible given the brevity of the story. So, probably 5 out of 5 on that....

But the point of it all? An exposition on the wonder that is a cock? Well, okay... (though I think a pussy is much more wondrous and magnificent a creation.)

But...for them to get to his "climax" and then he disappears, just like preceding generations of his ancestors? WTF? And what about her? Did she climax from his orgasm and then disappear as well?

Sorry. I'm sure the fault is mine in not grasping the concept intended.

Even so, for the creativity and skill in crafting a tale that you definitely should expand upon or add to--4 out of 5.

Kudos and more please. Keep writing.

knowsbetterxxknowsbetterxxover 1 year ago

Interesting, not the usual sex story. I liked the almost “Ode to Penis” vibe it has. I’m sure it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I tend to like different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. So well written and nearly poetic.

Anonymous, you're being too literal. It's poetic, an allusion to his emotions. He's floating on a cloud of ecstasy, the world fading away from his senses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful images. I frequently felt like I was being absorbed as my wife took my cock into her mouth. I see that I share those feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous