Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Jade," Rebecca groaned.

Jade shoved her hips up into Rebecca's body, grinding hard. They were both very turned on and wet, easily sliding against each other. It felt good, and knowing that they were touching their sex together was a big turn on for Rebecca, so she reached down and felt Jade's breasts, rubbing and gently pinching her nipples. Jade reached up and felt Rebecca's as well, her hands warm on her breasts, her fingers kneading her nipples. Knowing that they were touching each other so completely, feeling Jade's nipples in her hands, feeling their sex slide against each another, and having Jade feeling her nipples, had Rebecca feeling even more hot and wet.

It must have been turning Jade on as well, because they were both so wet that they were easily sliding against each other's bodies. It felt good, but Rebecca wasn't getting the good friction that she needed.

Rebecca wanted to get Jade off first, though, so she pulled her crotch away from Jade's and kissed a quick trail down Jade's breasts, licking each nipple, before moving further down. Jade was breathing hard and she was watching Rebecca kiss down her body. When Rebecca reached the top of Jade's pubic area, Jade spread her legs further apart and slightly lifted her hips into the air. The trim hair above Jade's pussy felt soft on Rebecca's lips as she slowly kissed lower, then around the outside of Jade's swollen pussy lips. Rebecca could smell her arousal, sweet and inviting. She could see the swell of her pink pussy lips, parted slightly, and her wetness glistening.

Smiling, Rebecca licked up just just outside of Jade's pussy, then up the other side, teasing. Jade groaned and put her hands on Rebecca's head and thrust her hips up, trying to get more. Then Rebecca licked up the middle of her pussy, tasting her for the first time.

"Oh fuck!" Jade yelled out.

Jade tasted sweet and tangy, reminding her again of something familiar. Then she knew. Jade tasted like coconut, sweet, tangy and creamy. Rebecca pushed her tongue deep into the middle of Jade's wetness for more. Jade thrust her hips harder and pulled Rebecca's head in even closer to her, shoving herself into Rebecca's face. Rebecca sucked on Jade's clit, flicking it with her tongue with quick, little licks.

"Oh, yesss..." Jade hissed.

"Mmmm," Rebecca hummed around Jade's clit.

Jade let out a loud moan when Rebecca pushed a finger deep into Jade's wet opening and began fucking her, feeling the hot warmth of her insides enveloping her finger. Rebecca started slowly and deep at first, moving her hand to match the strokes of her tongue. Rebecca reached up with her other hand and began caressing Jade's breasts, feeling her hard nipples with her fingertips. Jade kept moaning with each thrust while Rebecca kept licking and sucking and fingering. Jade tasted sweet and hot under Rebecca's tongue, and when Jade began breathing hard, Rebecca inserted a second finger to join the first, making Jade grunt hard with each thrust.

"That feel good?" Rebecca asked, knowing the answer, but wanting to hear anyway.

"Oh fuck yes, Rebecca," Jade said.

Groaning, Jade began thrusting harder against Rebecca's face, while Rebecca licked her faster, and pushing her fingers as deep as she could, again and again. Jade was thrusting so hard, Rebecca had to let go of Jade's breast with her free hand so she could hold onto her body instead. Jade looked down at Rebecca with a look of wanting and concentration, and pushed her fingers into Rebecca's hair. It turned Rebecca on, knowing that she had her tongue on Jade's clit and her fingers buried in her pussy. Rebecca reached down and rubbed her own wet sex.

"Keep going, please," Jade said. "I'm almost there."

Rebecca kept licking Jade's clit while thrusting her fingers into her wet pussy, fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh yes! Oh, fuck Rebecca, I'm coming!" Jade yelled.

Jade's back arched while she spread her legs far apart, then pulled them tight against the sides of Rebecca's head as she came. She grabbed a hold of Rebecca's braid, pulling her face in closer to her pussy. Rebecca felt Jade's inner pussy muscles milking her fingers, and tasted the juices that were running out of her pussy. Rebecca kept licking while Jade kept thrusting, giving her as big of an orgasm as she could with her mouth, tongue and fingers. Jade's climax must have been a good one, because she kept humping Rebecca's face for about half a minute, all while yelling out with each thrust of her hips.

Then Jade collapsed. Her hips just dropped to the bed, her legs lay limply splayed apart, and her head fell back while she lay there, gasping for air.

Rebecca stopped licking and pulled her fingers from Jade's soaked pussy. They were shining in the candle light, too tempting not to lick clean, so she did. She climbed up the bed and lay next to Jade, who kissed her softly and weakly.

"Fuck, you are good," Jade said.

"I hope so," Rebecca said.

Jade smiled at that and kissed her again. Slipping her tongue into Rebecca's mouth, touching tongues, and tasting her own sex.

"I like the taste of me on your lips," Jade said.

"Me too," Rebecca said, smiling.

"I would like the taste of you on my lips, even more, though," Jade said.

Rebecca kissed Jade again, a little more fiery, exploring further into Jade's wet mouth with her tongue.

"Come sit on my face," Jade said, scooting up the bed.

Rebecca climbed up the bed and stood up, straddling Jade's head, and then looked down as she lowered herself down onto Jade's face. Rebecca felt Jade's warm breath on her sensitive parts when she spoke.

"Mmmm, nice," Jade said.

Jade didn't wait for Rebecca to respond, but quickly pushed her tongue into Rebecca's pussy, licking her deep, over and over again. Jade's tongue felt good in her pussy, and Rebecca liked being able to watch her face and tongue while being licked.

When she felt Jade's tongue sliding up her pussy and start licking her clit, Rebecca had to brace herself for fear of falling over. Jade's tongue lapping at the most sensitive part of her sex had Rebecca feeling light headed.

"Oh, fuck Jade, yes," Rebecca said.

Jade pulled Rebecca's clit into her mouth, sucking on its sensitive nub. Rebecca began rocking her hips on Jade's face, shoving her sex down onto those wonderful licks. Rebecca leaned back, angling her crotch for better pressure, putting her hands down to hold herself up. She felt Jade's warm body under her hands, so she reached further down until she felt Jade's pubic hair with her fingers, then pushed her middle finger into Jade's still wet pussy.

Fingering Jade while having her she licked her pussy turned Rebecca on even more. It also made Rebecca want to taste her again.

Rebecca moved her leg up from beside Jade's head, turned around, and lowered herself back down. Jade resumed licking her pussy while Rebecca began licking Jade. Licking pussy while her pussy was being licked was much better.

Feeling Jade's warm, naked body under hers felt sexy. Rebecca could feel Jade's breasts pressing into her lower stomach, her smooth legs bracketing her head, and her sexy, beautiful mouth on her pussy. Rebecca pushed down, sliding her body against Jade's, thrusting her hips harder into Jade's face. Jade kept licking her with the full length of her tongue, from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit, then latched onto her clit with her mouth, capturing it in her hot, wet mouth, flicking it with her tongue. Rebecca arched her back, pressing harder against Jade's face. Jade slid her hand between Rebecca's legs and slid a finger into her, pushing and rubbing her insides.

"Oh, fuck Jade," Rebecca said, "Don't stop..."

Rebecca kept thrusting against Jade's wonderful licking, sucking tongue and mouth. Seeing Jade's wet, swollen pussy, Rebecca tried licking it some more, but Jade's face felt too good for her to concentrate, and soon Rebecca was thrusting fast and hard, fucking Jade's face. Rebecca was so focused on her pent up sexual need that she could only feel Jade's tongue against her clit, her lips that held it tight, and her finger pushing in and out of her. Rebecca's clit started tingling, her body thrumming, and inside, she felt like a dam ready to break.

"Oh fuck, Jade, I'm coming," Rebecca yelled.

Rebecca's pussy began pulsing with her orgasm, throbbing out from her clit in bright, shooting waves of pleasure, while deep inside her pussy, waves erupted in climatic ecstasy. She thrust her hips hard into Jade's face, over and over again as she came.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck..." Rebecca said as each orgasmic wave burst through her body, her hips thrusting each time she felt them.

Rebecca felt Jade's head between her legs while her orgasm subsided, and she fell onto Jade's leg, panting for air. Jade released her hold on her clit and landed light, little kisses on her pussy. Rebecca looked over and lightly kissed Jade's wet pussy as well.

"Good?" Jade asked

"Fuck yeah," Rebecca said, resting her head on Jade's leg again.

Rebecca slowly turned around, laying next to Jade, and lightly kissed her. Both of their faces were smelling like sex and Rebecca smiled. Jade smiled back at her.

"We need to get cleaned up," Rebecca said. "You smell like sex."

"You do too," Jade said, laughing.

They both kissed for a while before getting up from the bed, and began walking hand-in-hand to the bathroom to take a shower together.

...

The wooden floors felt cool under Rebecca's feet as she held Jade's warm hand. The air slowly moving across Rebecca's naked body felt freeing, like she was free from all the cares that once wore her down.

Reaching the bathroom, Jade turned on the light and the fan.

Jade's tile floor in her bathroom was almost too cold, and they both rushed to stand on the plush, light-gray bathmat, as goose bumps were beginning to spread on both of their naked skin. Rebecca's nipples began to get hard again, from the cold, not excitement. Jade's were too, and it was sexy to see her nipples go from soft to hard, even if it were just from being cold. Jade opened her shower curtain, it was tasteful, with gray and yellow flowers.

Rebecca admired Jade's pert little ass when she leaned in to the bathtub to turn on the water and shower, the curve of her hanging breasts, and the way she could see Jade's pussy lips between her legs from behind.

Jade turned back and gave Rebecca a knowing smile. She spread her legs a little further bit apart and moved her hips from side to side, showing herself off to Rebecca. Rebecca smiled and smacked her ass, playfully.

"Hey!" Jade said, "What was that for?"

"It looked so good," Rebecca said, "I had to either slap it, bite it or lick it."

"I might let you do all three, later," Jade said, grinning.

Both Jade and Rebecca took out the braids in their long, dark hair while they waited for the water to warm up. Then they hugged each other for warmth.

Two, warm naked bodies, covered in goose bumps, pressing into each other felt nice and sexy. Jade's nipples were still hard and Rebecca could feel them pressing into her breasts. She was certain hers were pressing into Jade as well. Standing there, holding onto the was a little turn on, and sweetly kissing Jade made it even more of a turn on.

Soon, the shower water had warmed up enough for steam to begin bellowing out of the tub, and both women stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind them. Jade closed her eyes and stepped back into the shower, letting its warmth flow over her, wetting her hair, and begin streaming down her naked body in rivulets. Rebecca leaned into Jade while she had her eyes closed and kissed her. Jade opened her smiling eyes and kissed her back. Water splashed Rebecca's body as well, reflecting off of Jade's shoulders, and began to lightly spray Rebecca with its warmth.

Rebecca could feel Jade's breasts pressing against hers, somewhat slippery from the shower water. Her nipples, still hard, were pressing into her breasts as well. Jade pulled Rebecca in closer to her, their naked bodies pressing into each other, and she moved to the side, trading places with Rebecca.

Rebecca let the water run through her hair, enjoying the wet, warmth of the water. While her eyes were closed, she felt Jade's mouth on her pussy lips. That unexpected pleasure almost made her fall over, and she had to steady herself. She moaned and held onto Jade's shoulders with her hands.

"Just checking to see if you still like me down there," Jade said, standing up, smiling.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Rebecca said.

Jade kissed Rebecca, pulling her in close again with one hand. With her other hand, she reached for her shampoo and flipped the top. She gently guided Rebecca to turn around so she could wash her hair.

Rebecca leaned her head back, slightly as Jade lathered up the top of her head. Jade's fingers in her hair felt nice and sensual, feeling her mover her finger through her hair and down her bare back was sexy. Her fingers moved up and down her hair, massaging her scalp, tracing her wet neck and back. Once she was lathered up, she turned Rebecca around again so she could rinse out her hair.

When her hair was nearly rinsed out, and her eyes were still closed from having her head tilted back into the shower, Rebecca felt Jade's mouth, warm and wet, sucking on one of her nipples. Her tongue flicked against her tight, sensitive flesh.

"Oh, yesss..." Rebecca hissed.

Jade took her other nipple in her mouth and sucked and licked it as well. Rebecca felt Jade's hands on her legs, they were sliding and gliding up. Rebecca looked down and Jade's hands were soapy, with a liquid soap bottle between her feet.

Jade leaned down and soaped her hands back up again, and continued her way up Rebecca's body. She didn't directly touch Rebecca's pussy, but just feeling her slippery hands between her thighs had Rebecca turned on again.

Jade continued to soap up the length of Rebecca's body, letting her hands glide across wet, slippery skin. She moved up around Rebecca's ass, her hips, her trim pubic area, up her stomach.

Rebecca let out a sigh while she stood still, enjoying the feeling of Jade's hands sliding across her body.

Jade kissed Rebecca and lipped her hands further up her body, rubbing around the lower curves of her breasts, then around the outsides. She used her slippery thumbs to tease and rub Rebecca's nipples, making them even harder than they already were.

"Give me some of that soap," Rebecca said.

Jade leaned down, grabbed the bottle of organic flower shower gel, and squirted some into Rebecca's cupped hands. Rebecca leaned down, and began rubbing up Jade's legs, beginning at her ankles. Glancing up, Rebecca noticed Jade's nether lips were already swollen and turned on. The water was shimmering in droplets in her trim pubic hair.

Rebecca continued to slid her soapy hands up Jade's legs as Jade had done for her. She slid over the fronts and the backs of her smooth legs, getting as close to her crotch without touching her. Rebecca then moved her hands around her pubic area, wet, soapy bubbles caught in Jade's pubic hair, shining in the light.

Rebecca held out her hands for more soap, and then continued upwards, rubbing and gliding over Jade's naked skin. Rebecca rubbed her ass, back, stomach and below her breasts. Instead of soaping her breasts, like Jade had done to her, Rebecca leaned in and took one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking on its tender, hard, puckered flesh.

"Oh, nice..." Jade whispered.

Flicking it with her tongue, Rebecca released it from her mouth and moved onto the other one, sucking and licking it until it was as hard as the other one. She released it from her mouth with a little smacking sound and looked up at Jade, who was looking down at her intently. Rebecca then went to the first nipple, drawing it in deep, pulling on it with her sucking mouth, stretching it. Jade moaned out load.

"Oh, fuck, Rebecca," Jade said.

Rebecca released that nipple and sucked on Jade's other the same way, pulling it completely into her mouth. Rebecca released that one and moved back to the other again, licking and flicking it with her tongue before pinching it with her closed lips. Jade began breathing hard.

Releasing Jade's nipple, Rebecca looked up at her, smiling.

"I need more soap," Rebecca said.

Jade put some more into Rebecca's hands, which Rebecca used to soap up Jade's entire chest, purposely avoiding her hard nipples. She looked at Jade and kissed her while using her wet, soapy hands to slide across Jade's nipples while she did.

Jade reached around Rebecca and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her in close while they kissed.

Both women stood there in the warm shower, water falling on Rebecca, and felt their nakedness press against each other. They were both soap slippery, and their bodies slipped easily against each other while they kissed. They let their hands roam across each other's naked, wet skin, easily sliding over each other's soapy bodies. Rebecca felt Jade's warm crotch press against her leg as she began slowly grinding against Rebecca's body. She felt Jade's leg pressing against her crotch, giving her a wet, slippery pressure.

The wet, slippery, nakedness of Jade's body moving against hers had Rebecca swollen and wet. Jade must have felt the same because she began to hump against Rebecca faster, rubbing her pussy against Rebecca's smooth, wet leg. Rebecca also found it easy to thrust faster against Jade's wet, slippery leg, making her clit begin to pulse and tingle.

"Oh, fuck, Rebecca," Jade said, breaking their kiss.

Jade pressed her body tightly against Rebecca, moving her entire body up and down while she thrust against Rebecca. Rebecca could feel their slick, soapy bodies easily slip together. She felt Jade's breasts pressing against her, moving up and down her own breasts, gliding easily from their soapy lubricant. She felt Jade pulling against her body with both arms wrapped tightly around her, one hand cupping her ass, the other on her back. She felt Jade's wet, naked legs between her wet, naked legs. She felt Jade thrusting her crotch against her leg. She felt her own crotch sliding easily against Jade's naked leg.

Rebecca began humping faster and harder, moving with Jade and thrusting with her thrusts, then counter thrusting against her. Jade softly bit her shoulder and whimpered. Rebecca grabbed onto Jade's wet ass, pulling her thrusting pussy as tight against her as she could. Jade stopped her whole body thrusting and began only grinding her hips, thrusting deep and hard. Rebecca's pussy felt so swollen and hungry.

"Oh, fu-uck..." Jade groaned, thrusting hard, over and over again. "I'm coming!"

Speeding up her own thrusting, Rebecca hurried up to come herself. Jade's slick, wet body against hers felt great, and being able to freely thrust against her naked body was amazing, but Rebecca couldn't get herself to orgasm. But, feeling Jade's orgasm as she thrust against her naked leg, feeling the sticky wetness of her pussy as she shoved hard against her, made Rebecca happy.

As Jade's orgasm subsided, and her thrusting became little jerking thrusts, Rebecca softly kissed her.

"Oh, fuck Rebecca," Jade said, "that was good."

"It looked good," Rebecca said. "It felt good, too."

"Thank you," Jade said.

"Your welcome," Rebecca said, smiling.

Jade kissed Rebecca and pulled her crotch from off of Rebecca's leg, moving her leg back down and placing her foot back on the floor of the tub. Then she broke their kiss and looked at Rebecca.

"My turn to make you feel good." Jade said, smiling.

Before Rebecca could say anything, Jade kissed her, deep and penetrating, pushing her tongue into Rebecca's mouth. Jade rubbed one of her hands over Rebecca's breasts, feeling her hard nipple with her fingers. Her other hand slid down her body, down her belly, to her pubic hair, and caressed the outside of her pussy lips. Slowly, Jade slid a finger into Rebecca, pushing it in as deep as she could.

1...345678