All Comments on 'Pet Store Professor Ch. 01'

by bullworshipper

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Sometimes it seems like some things should stay private

Professor has very little to do with Pet Store. Perhaps he needs to not be in the story. It would be plenty for student to meet soldier who is buying dog collar for unseen dog then let the story be about student and soldier. I just don't like this continuing humiliation theme. Tark should not undermine the teacher in front of the student. This disrespect sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Luv it!!!

goose68cagoose68caover 4 years ago

Camt wait for next longer chapter Slut

bullworshipperbullworshipperover 4 years agoAuthor
to goose68ca

Thank you for the encouragement, Sir. Cumming to you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I get wet dreaming about these guys ...love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Alpha soldiers and students make me eager to submit ... but always one is the top. i want to see what happens to these guys including wimp professor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hard to warm up to these characters and identify with them.

Very hard to warm up to these characters and identify with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Exciting concept. I want to follow these guys to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teacher as pet

I like the idea and got hooked and will read them all. Looks like the soldier and student will both dominate the wimp teacher. Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good introduction to this hot series. All the chapters, especially Chapter 5, show how Francesco has grown from shy student to cruel master of the degraded professor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Read Chapter One again after panting over the latest instalment (Chapter 6). Just love the Alpha students owning their professor. What a fagcunt the professor is! Lucky students. Great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous