All Comments on 'Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 03'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jewelya8789jewelya8789over 1 year ago

I knew that stupid broach would be trouble. HOWEVER, since everything was borrowed all she had to say was they borrowed or rented the same costume and accessories. She caved waaay too fast and waaay too easily.

1fastguy1fastguyover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi: There is only some hesitancy on Petra's part before she caves in, but I can offer two reasons: 1) she already feels uneasy, unsettled about how explicit this photo is, thus hiding it upstairs, and 2) she's completely blindsided by their firm accusation, and has no time or presence of mind to mount any reasonable defence. Furthermore, she's outnumbered, which makes it even more difficult to deny the accusation. That Art Nouveau broach and outfit goes right back to the very first Petra story: Art to Porn Chapter 01. I've had a lot of fun writing these pieces. Thanks for commenting.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Not too sure about this departure, maybe it will be alright, maybe it won't........

I guess Chapter 5 will tell me, won't it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .