Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, the gallery owner was wearing a greenish gown and an unusual Art Nouveau broach and earrings. They were the same as those worn by the model in the black-and-white print Mona had bought at the shop. The same model, 'Venus', was stretched out nude above the Rodman marital bed too. That pale-skinned, shapely woman had the same shock of long, black hair and full pouting lips as... well... Petra!

Suddenly, it all added up in Mona's mind: the erotic model with whom she had become infatuated was in fact Petra Stanwick! Gallery owner and nude poser were one and the same! She whispered her suspicions to husband Gerard, and urged him to study Petra carefully from different angles. He confirmed that his wife could well be right and suggested a ploy by which to find out.

"Excuse us, Petra, we'd like to talk more privately for a moment," Gerard led.

"Certainly. In my little office, over there," she suggested. "How may I help you?"

"You know we love the two pieces we bought from you. We're looking for something... well... more explicit than any of the new pieces you have on display tonight," Gerard explained.

"Yes, perhaps something in closer," Mona continued. "Even more intimate than your other pieces. I love the look of Venus, but I want to see... umm... the rest of her in detail too. We'd pay handsomely for that."

Petra thought about the extreme closeup which she still held back. In it, her painted fingernails were stretching her wet pussy wide open, an unmistakeable invitation for sex. Should she show it to the Rodmans?

"I do have one more upstairs in my apartment that might interest you. There are two sizes, and one is colourized to show shades of red and pink. I wouldn't want anyone else to see it. But if you're really interested, we could go up now."

"Excellent, lead the way," Gerard agreed, and Mona nodded enthusiastically.

As she led them to the back of the shop, Petra spotted William and told him she was going to her apartment and would be back down soon. He was surprised to see the couple follow her up the stairs. Petra had them sit on her sofa while she went to the bedroom closet to retrieve the hidden pictures.

"This is the most intimate photo I have for sale. A bit embarrassing, in fact. Do you like it?"

As she held up two copies- a small one in black and white and a large one, colourized- the Rodman's studied them carefully. They quickly settled on the big one with Petra's red fingernails spreading her bare pussy wide, resplendent in rich shades from pink to magenta. It was as close and intimate as Mona could have hoped for.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of the photo. It's beautiful!" Mona gushed and hesitated for effect. "Or are you embarrassed because it's you- Venus?"

The room went quiet, and Petra's head spun from the direct accusation. How did they know? She said nothing for some time while she tried to gather her wits. Finally, she stammered, quite unconvincingly:

"What... makes you think... it's me?"

"I know you're Venus, especially when I see that unusual old broach and earrings you're wearing, the same as in the print hanging in our bedroom. You can't deny it!"

Petra felt like a trapped animal cornered by hunters.

"Wh... what are you going to do about it? I don't want people to know!" she blurted out anxiously.

"Your secret is safe," Gerard said coldly. "But you must trust us."

"What do you mean?" Petra asked, trembling at being discovered.

"We'll go into your bedroom to work out the details," Mona told her, then took Petra's hand to lead the way. "Gerard, bring that big picture she showed to us."

Petra stood nervously by the bed waiting for the Rodmans to tell her how they'd keep her secret. Then Mona began to unbutton the back of Petra's gown, while her husband held the explicit image.

"I'll prove it's Venus, Gerard. Strip off your clothes now, Petra. Everything.... Keep going.... And lay back on the bed.... Legs apart.... Now position your fingers like the picture and open yourself wide.... See Gerard! Same as the photo. Petra is Venus!"

"Yeah, Mona. There's no doubt... is there Petra?" he agreed, soon realizing that his wife was ready to live out her fantasies.

"Help me out of my dress, Gerard. You know how often we pretended to be with Venus. Now it's going to happen!"

"Wait! You're going to have sex with me?" Petra gasped, suddenly realizing the price of their knowledge.

"Yes, Venus. First just me, then both of us," Mona chortled. "This is almost too good to be true!"

In moments, Mona Rodman had sprawled herself across Petra's naked body, skin-to-skin, her big tits hard against the gallery owner's red lips.

"Start with my nipples, and we'll go from there," she commanded, and Petra saw that she must obey.

Up close like this, Petra was engulfed in Mrs. Rodman's exotic perfume and her surprisingly supple breasts. This wasn't the first time she'd been with a woman. Her girlfriend Emmeline Jones was a regular staple in her sexual diet. And there'd been older cougars too- bar pickups Lezlee and her busty friend Desiree when she was posing for Professor Edwards.

However, this was the first time sex had been forced upon her. A sense of resignation quickly kicked in. She would submit to Mona, and later, to both of them. If this is what it would take to keep her Venus identity secret, then she might as well give in to it.

Mrs Rodman was on fire with lust for Petra. She squirmed above the younger woman's body, holding it down as she licked and sucked her tits. Then she began to French kiss, her hungry tongue pushing rudely into a waiting mouth. Petra found herself succumbing, meeting tongue with tongue in mutual exploration. Her arms wrapped around Mona's buxom body to pull her closer.

It was so wrong, but it was beginning to feel so right! Mona's soft skin against her own brought back a rush of past bisexual experiences for Petra. She enjoyed the touch and taste of a woman, even one forcing herself upon her. It had happened with that barfly Lezlee one night at the professor's apartment, and here it was again.

Then they were locked in sixty-nine, Petra on top now, avidly lapping at Mrs. Rodman's sopping pussy while she ground her own against the older woman's sucking mouth. Gerard watched with glazed eyes, cock in hand, as these two naked women devoured one another. He knew it was exactly what his wife had dreamed about since the day they bought the two erotic photos from Petra. Soon he would join them.

Meanwhile, William was concerned. Petra had been upstairs with the couple for nearly a half hour and not returned. He should go to the apartment to see why. Guests were looking for the hostess and she was missing sales opportunities.

"Ronald, you're in charge while I go up to check on Petra. She's with customers upstairs. I'll be back shortly."

The professor crept up quietly, ready to say that Petra was missed downstairs. To his surprise, there was no-one in the kitchen, or in the adjoining lounge. However, the bedroom door was half open and he could hear sounds within- the unmistakeable grunts and moans of sex! He moved quietly to the door and peeked inside.

"Fuck her Gerard!. Fuck her harder!" in an unfamiliar voice met his ears.

It was Petra in there! She lay on her back with a man sprawled between her raised knees, pumping furiously. And there was more. Part of her face was hidden by a kneeling blonde straddling her head, grinding down with her gleaming pussy. Petra's hands held the woman's writhing hips, pulling toward her tongue which rapidly flicked across the pink flesh so readily available.

Petra was lost in a world of erotic sensation. Her pussy was filled with thrusting cock, and her mouth with oozing pink gash. This older couple certainly had her in a sexual frenzy! There was nothing else but this wanton, sensuous moment. No gallery party. No guests downstairs. No friends and patrons. Just this incredibly hot fuck with the Rodmans.

The blonde cougar's back was arched forward, and her eyes closed tightly. She moaned loudly with passion as her hands cupped her big tits, fingers tugging her nipples to monstrous size. William could hear them all breathing hard, completely lost in their furious debauchery.

"So, Petra is fucking her customers now." Edwards was amazed. "Is this how she sells her art? Is she whoring herself for customers? Well, I won't miss this action!"

The energy on Petra's bed was becoming even more intense as it built to a peak. The man's arse rose higher, moved faster, and plunged deeper than before. Glimpses of Petra's pussy between jabs showed a deep scarlet, just like the colourized erotic print William had created for her. And the woman on her face was almost out of control, calling out loudly for more.

The professor grinned. The scene exceeded anything he'd ever watched before!

The grunting, the moaning, the rude cries for satisfaction: this wasn't going to last much longer. The man came first, suddenly pounding into Petra at breakneck speed, a loud "UGH!" accompanying each salvo into Petra's clenching vagina. Then the woman on top fell forward to savour her husband's withdrawn cock, while Petra sucked Mona's clitoris deep into her mouth. The woman came hard, almost suffocating the model beneath her.

Finally, Petra arched upward and let loose. William never tired of watching her stupendous, crushing orgasms, her lithe body bouncing wildly with a life of its own.

"Omigod. Omigod!... Fuck... Fuck!... FUCK!!" she screamed. "Aaarrragghhhh!!!"

Then it was over, and the witching hour had come. Edwards spun on his heel, quickly paced through the apartment and clambered down the stairs. Ronald saw him first.

"Why are you smirking like that, Old Man?" he asked.

"I think Petra just sealed a big sale with some of her best customers."

The professor didn't realize he'd misread the situation he watched so avidly.

****

Upstairs the threesome had been consummated and everyone was hurriedly dressing again.

"Will you help me with the back buttons, Mona" Petra asked.

"I'll do anything for you, Venus. Anything after that fun."

"You won't tell anyone about me..."

"That was fantastic, Petra," Gerard began, watching the women dressing. "We insist you come to OUR bedroom for a repeat performance next Saturday evening."

"Yes, Venus," Mona exclaimed, "Once isn't enough. We're just getting started with you. Keep your Saturday nights open for us!"

"But my secret..."

"It's safe," Gerard grinned. "Provided we understand each other."

Now Petra recognized the full meaning of their little orgy.

Mona and Gerard would be using her as their sex toy.

And she'd be paying with her body to keep them quiet.

"You'll be nice to me? You won't hurt me?" Petra whispered desperately.

"No baby," Mona purred. "You'll be loved like you've never known!"

[To be continued soon]

Please rate or comment on my story. There's much more to tell about Petra's gallery party and her dirty deal with the Rodmans.

12