All Comments on 'Pet's Disgrace Pt. 01'

by MsCM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So silly

Lets be real. He jacked off and finished himself in the first two paragraphs. End of stupid story

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
Thank you for a most enjoyable story

This was a fine first effort! Well done, welcome, please have four stars for a good tale and don't listen to nonnies, who wouldn't know a good story from a bad one; they just like to cause annoyance. I am looking forward to reading Part Two when it is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Her Slave

I know there is no way of proving this, but I am indeed my mistress' pet, and I can verify this story. Absolutely everything in this story is true up until I go to the lamppost and she comes to America. She actually has made me go to the lamppost before and post a note saying how I am wearing her panties and stockings she mailed me, have my buttplug in, and want her to smear my own cum all over myself. Those stories about our past were true and also how I do not cum until she lets me as I am her property. I also want to take this opportunity to tell the world that I love being publicly humiliated and really hope my mistress and I can push my limits and give me the satisfaction of being denied, completely humiliated, and violated for her pleasure.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I love that it's based on real life experience. Hope to see how she continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't Wait Any Longer!

Please write more of this story! I am dying to find out what happens to Jordan after you go on your drive! Should be a top story on the site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous