All Comments on 'Pheromones Ch. 03'

by qwest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Mmmm,

you're not kidding 'what a workout'. This story is hot, so hot that I have to change my panties for sure. Thanks for the delightful spasms I just received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story

Yeah, like the previous poster said, really hot story. You could do more than have the hero just fuck the girls tho. How about anal sex, getting a harem of girls to move in with him for three-somes, four-somes, etc.

He could have them work to support him while he refines the formula. Maybe hook up with a wealthy girl/women and move into her mansion with his harem.

Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
lucky guy

All three segments are simple, straightforward turn-ons.

Adding anal or other kinky crap can't improve the beauty of

young, straight sex. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
But now it's time for......

MORE !!

It sure would be nice to come back and find 5 or 10 more chapters.

Great foundation...now finish the construction.

Thanks

rjo572001rjo572001over 12 years ago
more

pick the story back up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

The chapters are short, but they're good. Expand on the idea of this and the reprocusions of what he's doing.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
I Agree

with Anonymous Short Chapters and need to expand on what Happens afterwards Do the females come looking for him do their Boyfriends come looking for him. and what About Faculty and Contributors to the College they have to have some Hott women.

But all in all great story. Not sure what stopped you but this story could be as long as Alan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
I Know

It's been since 2007 when you wrote this Story and am not sure why you stopped but it would be awesome if you would pick it up. He could do a Professor or a Rich Widow and set-up buisness and start making Money and meeting the Top 1% of females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well I liked it.

Seems a long break.

Gonna be more?

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 7 years ago
Too short

All three segments were hot sex scenes but the story was lacking or missing after the first setup in chapter 1. I think you need more details about the pheromones and what they lead to. And, You need more dialogue after the sex. It's like, "Wham, Bam, Thank you, ma'am!" The End. More story, please. And, I fully expected that during that last scene that the whole cheerleader squad would come in and rape him or something.

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

I really liked it but it just ends after the third chapter no ending no nothing. why haven't you finished the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous