All Comments on 'Pillow Princess Club Ch. 10'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
appyBappyB10 months ago

Excellent episode! Please keep up the good work.

Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil8510 months ago

This is really getting interesting, do you think her daughter knows yet? Well, she has to by now, right? I really enjoy the series and I know you’re going to end it with a bang.

427572706565734275727065657310 months ago

Entertaining. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Her daughter is one of the 5 at the slumber party.- maybe?

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

Just when I thought this couldn't get any hotter, Jasmine, you come up with a new character - a chick with a dick! Brilliant, and very stimulating too. Another 5 stars for your collection.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

yea h I didn't get this chapter. Pillow princess club with a dick. sorry just doesn't compute. all the little pussies and milf friends that are higher up the totem pole than she is and we add a dick. I was going to give it 2 stars but because I believe you had a writer's brain fart , and because of the admiration I have for your writing I gave you 3 stars.

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

Outstanding story with fun and entertaining characters. Well done and 5 stars as always. Rock them on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumb AF. Doesn't fit with the rest. I hate to do it cause your usually good. But this gets a one bomb.

IprefermactavishIprefermactavish9 months ago

Hot as Fuck Jasmine!

thekeenreaderthekeenreader9 months ago

This series is just getting better and better. Love thr addition of the pot lube for the intox-kink

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

648. I don’t have any experience with trans or sucking cock, but this story prompted me to dine on my wife’s delicious pussy time after time. Her hairy snatch is so delicious! Keep up the stimulation. Looking forward to the 18 year olds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES