Pillow Princess Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, come sit on my face... please," I said weakly, still feeling the sensations of the most intense orgasm of my life... made even more stunningly wild because this was my seventh orgasm of this crazy life-changing day and night.

"You want my cunt, you nasty slut?" Brandi asked as she straddled my face... facing her girlfriend.

"Yes. I want you to come all over my face," I said, craving her cunt cum. And enthralled by the wild threesome I was sandwiched in the middle of. The idea of giving and receiving at the same time was exciting... although I was definitely receiving more pleasure than giving it so far... as the pot lube created such incredible sensations inside me that I couldn't stay focused on anything except my own pleasure.

She lowered her pussy onto my face, so I wrapped my hands around her highs and dove upwards into her pussy... lapping hungrily, even as an unfathomable eighth orgasm was rising, just as the seventh was starting to fade away.

"Kiss my cunt," Brandi said, and then for a couple of minutes there was no talking. Just my moans... as I was fucked while I licked her.

"Oh yes, suck on my clit," Brandi demanded. Her moans got louder, and my next orgasm was rising as well.

"Such a tasty pussy," I moaned, as I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes! Right there, right fucking there!" Brandi moaned.

"Eat my girl's pussy and make her come, Mommy slut," Fran added, and after a few minutes, she began pumping her dick faster into my pussy.

"I'll eat this cunt all night," I moaned loudly, as I furiously licked and probed her pussy, wanting to make her come.

"Oh yes! Fuck, she has a nasty fucking tongue," Brandi moaned, as she ground her pussy on my face.

"Yeah! Coat her face with your cum, baby," Fran sang out, as she spread my legs wider and fucked me faster.

"Oh fuck," I moaned into Brandi's pussy, my pleasure multiplied in a heartbeat.

"You're not allowed to come until my baby does," Fran 'dicktated' as she fucked me faster.

"Okaaaaay," I moaned. Brandi had better come soon, since my eighth orgasm was inevitable, and there was no way I could control or restrain it.

"Pound our slut, destroy that pussy," Brandi encouraged through her moans, as she kept grinding on my face while I pleased her the best I could in my very restricted position.

"Come for me, baby, come on our slut's face," Fran urged, turned on by the idea of my getting her off.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, honey! Fuck her, pound her, breed the bitch!" Brandi moaned, and then she screamed as her orgasm struck, and she soaked my face with an abundance of cum cream, squealing, "Yeeeeeeeeeees!"

"Good slut," Fran said as she grabbed my ankles, pulled my legs straight up, held them together, and began really pounding my pussy.

"Fuuuuuck!" I screamed, as the new angle reached new heights.

Brandi got off of my face and lowered her own face to my pussy, sucking on my clit, while I was fucked hard.

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed, again hoping I hadn't alerted the neighbours to my second orgasm of this encounter, as the intensity inside and outside my pussy made me cum explosively.

"She must have a clit trigger," Brandi giggled, as she kept sucking on my clit while my entire body writhed and trembled, as if there was an earthquake tremoring away inside my body and my pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Fran moaned, not slowing down at all while I came.

And as my second orgasm in a few minutes journeyed through me, they both kept right on attacking my pussy... inside and out.

My pleasure didn't fade for a very long time... the pleasure totally consuming me.

Deep, hard thrusts.

Aggressive attacks on my clit.

My head went light, and I moaned wildly as a fucking third orgasm was rising inside me! It was as if I were the seashore, and the orgasms were breakers crashing onto that shore.

In just two or three more minutes, that third orgasm did hit me! "Oh my God, fuck, I'm coming again!" I screamed from complete pleasure and sheer shock that this was even possible!

And as that third orgasmic wave cascaded through me, Brandi abandoned my swollen, super-sensitive clit, and I lay there trembling... almost epileptically spasming... while Fran kept fucking me.

A dozen or so more strokes and Fran asked, "Ready for my load, slut!"

"Breed her baby, fill her up," Brandi answered on my behalf.

"Do you want that, slut? Do you want me to fill your pussy with my cum?" Fran asked without losing a beat, as she kept up her deep and rapid fucking.

"You betcha! Come inside me, fill me right up," I replied, desperate to feel her unloading inside me... not caring at all about the consequences of allowing someone who wasn't my husband to come inside me without any protection.

"Yes baby, drop a load deep in our slut," Brandi goaded her. I glanced over, and saw she was rubbing herself.

"Get ready, slut," Fran warned, as she spread me wide open again... as an inconceivable fourth orgasm was somehow building inside me.

Brandi began slapping my clit... syncing her slaps with each of Fran's deep thrusts... making me twitch each time, and I moaned wildly. "Oh, fuck! I-I-I-I-I'm going to come AGAIN!again"

"When I unload inside you, that's when I want you to come," Fran ordered, as she pounded my pussy hard.

"Oh yes, I'll do everything you say," I agreed, as the double pleasure inside and out... the pot lube creating such sensitivity that every stroke and every slap brought pleasure to me that was still unlike anything else I'd ever experienced!

And a dozen hard strokes later, Fran groaned, in a mixture of a masculine and feminine voice, and she blasted a massive load of cum inside me.

"Yes!" I screamed, the feeling of her cum filling me triggering an unbelievable fourth orgasm in just a few minutes!

She pumped her load for a good two more minutes before pulling out, whereupon Brandi immediately hopped back onto the bed, dived between my legs, and buried her face in my leaking pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"My girl loves eating my cream pies," Fran explained, now standing beside the bed.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, the feeling of Brandi's tongue inside me so much more intense because of the lube. Each lick felt like little sparklers effervescing inside my pussy. It wasn't possible for me to have a fifth orgasm in a row, was it?

"Just relax and let her get you off again," Fran advised.

"I don't know if I have anything left in me," I said, looking up at her with utter disbelief.

"Oh, there's no way you're leaving here without coming on Brandi's face," Fran pontificated, as Brandi swirled her tongue in and out of my well-fucked hole. (And I certainly wouldn't have been able to call it that yesterday!)

"I want your cum too, slut," Brandi said, as she really worked my pussy over.

"Oh, Jesus," I moaned, just closing my eyes and allowing the pretty blonde to eat my cunt... both for her pleasure and mine.

"No one eats pussy like Brandi," Fran said.

"So I'm learning," I moaned, as she indeed was working my entire pussy over, rapidly and randomly roaming all over my pussy with licks and kisses.

"Such a tasty cunt," Brandi said.

"Oh, God that feels good," I moaned, my pussy so sensitive... the pot lube working overtime.

"Oh yeah, eat that pussy, get my cum out of her," Fran chortled.

"Fuck," I moaned, as she flicked my swollen, sensitive clit, and apparently a fifth straight orgasm in a row was possible, because I could feel it rising like another high tide complete with even more crashing breakers. "Right there, right there!"

"Eat that pussy, suck on that clit, devour that cunt," Fran chanted, as if she were at a football game that had morphed into an orgy, while she stroked her cock... which was still hard.

"Oh yes, eat me! Don't you dare stop," I demanded as I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her solidly against me.

She sucked my clit... she probed my hole... she worked my pussy over!

I moaned... I trembled... I begged!

"Please, I'm so close, make me come, drink my cum!" I babbled.

"Now, baby, make her come right now!" Fran moaned, as she furiously stroked her cock. Was she going to come again too?

Brandi couldn't say anything, since her face was plastered against my pussy... but her tongue and lips were doing lots of talking to me.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuuuuck!" I screamed as orgasm five of this wild encounter smashed through me.

And a few seconds later, to my astonishment, I felt warm cum spraying my face.

"Yes," I moaned weakly, just lying there enjoying my fifth orgasm, all the energy in my body completely usurped away, while I got my face painted with Fran's warm cum.

A couple minutes later, Brandi shoved herself away from my legs, and I slowly opened my eyes. I joked, as cum dripped down my face, "I think you two girls broke me."

"Wait until next time," Brandi said. "The lube in both your pussy and your ass will deliver a whole new dimension to the pleasure your body can experience."

"I can't imagine," I said, which was true. I couldn't possibly imagine feeling anything more intense and pleasurable than what I'd experienced today, and especially since arriving here!.

"Trust us," Brandi said, as she pulled me up so I was sitting (rather than lying) on the bed, and she kissed me.

I kissed her back, and then asked, "So I can drive safely?"

"Yes, your mental and physical state isn't changed at all," Fran said, as she put some panties on. "Except for your significant loss of energy from all those orgasms."

"Five of them while I was here," I said, shaking my head.

"Yeah, sorry. We usually do better than that," Fran apologized, "but we double-teamed a mother and her daughter a couple hours ago."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," Fran said.

"Wild!" I said, getting off the bed, my legs feeling like jello.

"Here's some water," Brandi said, handing me a tall glass of water... which I guzzled down in an instant.

"Thanks," I said.

"I'll get you another one," Brandi said, taking the glass back.

"Thanks," I repeated, as I found my maid outfit and put it back on.

"I do hope to see you again," Fran said.

"Ditto," I said, shaking my head a little, still in disbelief about those five orgasms.

"We'll be in touch," she said, as she sat back down on the bed.

"I hope so," I said, as Brandi handed me another glass of water... which I also downed lickety-split.

"That was lots of fun," Brandi said.

"Amazing," I agreed.

"So we'll see you again?" Brandi asked.

"Definitely," I asserted confidently. I'd come dancing back here in a heartbeat. Tonight had been unlike anything I could have ever imagined... even after everything else I'd experienced today.

"Great," she said, kissing me again.

"I'd better get going," I said.

"More summonses?"

"Two," I said, "although I'm not sure I have the energy."

"Oh, you'll get your second wind," Fran said.

"Or your third," Brandi smiled.

"I hope so," I said, as I slipped into my heels and headed out.

Once in the car, I realized I still had cum on my face.

I grabbed a wet wipe out of my glove compartment, and while checking myself in the mirror, I cleaned myself up.

I didn't even check my phone. I just drove straight to Hooters. I wanted that pair of wet cum-coated pantyhose!

I started driving... then realized I needed to text her I was on my way.

I pulled to the side of the road, and texted VOLUPTUOUSCOED.

MERMILF: I am only a few minutes away. Do you have time to see me?

I then pulled back onto the road, knowing I couldn't take on any more than the two appointments I had left tonight... Even that much seemed like too much... but even as I drove... rolling down my window to get some fresh, cool air... I could feel my second wind rising inside me... I had five fresh young ripe pussies waiting for me. Who could resist that?

THE END

Coming next: A second visit to Hooters, and then serving as the Mommy Pet to a slumber party of eighteen-year-olds.

12