Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Share?" Cecilia stuttered while Krek walked to tower over her. His hands landed on her shoulders and he pushed her deeper into the room to be even more surrounded by the orcs. His grip was forceful but her feet moved on their own.

"A slut like you isn't picky, right?" Krek irked and his hands hugged Cecilia from behind to press his hard cock against her back. He even crouched down to hug her ass with his hip. Even with her dress, it definitely made it clear to her he had already dropped his pants.

"What is going on?" Cecilia exclaimed. Even if she had expected something like this to happen, she had not thought it would happen this fast. And she even had to do a hard swallow to stop her drool from escaping her mouth while her body was subjected to the strong embrace of pulsing muscle.

"Krek has proven he is still worthy of being called a warrior, slut, are you impressed enough to desire his seed in your elven cunt?" Slake announced with a clear bastardization of some ritualistic line. It triggered loud laughter and sneering from the crowd. But all Cecilia was able to focus on were the sturdy fingers that pressed into her stomach and pubes.

"She no warrior, she should be the one begging for the seed," an orc shouted to trigger even more laughter. Several of them tried to voice their own mocking jokes but most were drowned by being too poor to even gain attention.

Cecilia's lips gaped open like to reply while her own pulsing heart deafened most of the mocking. There was a moment she just wanted to surrender to the brute strength but then she shook her head even as she just watched the embracing hands move up her body. Then she pressed her ass against the cock to truly squeeze it between the two bodies while she rallied her resolve.

"I'm the warrior princess of Lyra, I'm not going to beg anything," Cecilia voiced while the strong hands moved to hold her breasts. Like the orc wanted to examine her even before her dress was removed. But the fabric did little to dampen the sensation of his fingers digging into her silky flesh. It made her vividly aware of how her nipples were getting erect against the constraining surface.

"Warrior, you say? Then face me like one," Krek boomed and he pushed Cecilia forward. She spun around to face the orc with a pure reflex only to see how he stepped out of his pants. Her eyes were immediately forced to trail forth and back from the cock that had been pressed against her back before.

"Don't think you stand a chance, I know how to handle brutes like you," Cecilia stated with a quick lick of her lips to remove some escaped saliva. Her face was bright red and even the high tone of her words indicated notable internal turmoil. Though she still manifested swirls of sparkling fire around her.

"Have you no honor elf? Face your opponent on equal terms," Slake boomed. There was a short silent moment and Cecilia became very aware of how focused the crowd was to examine her battle stance. The way her legs had spread had made the dress show her breasts and ass with great detail.

"You can't expect me to fight without magic," Cecilia flared. Though there was clear hesitation in her eyes as killing or harming any of these orcs would not help her to achieve the goals. But she was not exactly able to focus on thinking about what she should do in such a cornered situation.

"Who cares about your magic? Strip, like your opponent," Slake shrugged. Just the idea forced Cecilia to swallow hard and her mind focused on the fact she would not really be able to move around that fast in the dress. Though then she thought about how the orc could grab the dress and her mind was tilted by an impulse that she would rather have him grab her bare skin.

"So that's what you want, I guess it would be only proper for you to see your prize," Cecilia uttered and her hands moved to her hem to pull it up. A loud cheer filled the room even before she managed to lift the fabric over her head. She threw it to the ground to fully expose her blushed body with far more bravado than the situation should have warranted.

"The Princess really has a fancy slut brand," one of the orcs boomed and the others grunted with laughter. Though their focus was mostly shifting to just eyeing up the exposed elven royal meat over reacting to every comment.

"Horny brutes, behold my body and submit before its superior beauty," Cecilia announced. Even as she said it, she barely believed she had just let something like that out of her lips in front of an audience. She had not even planned to say it and it was something she had only voiced out loud when she had masturbated alone.

Loud laughter filled the room and Cecilia could have sworn she felt how redness radiated from her crotch. Her entire mound burned while her clit had swollen enough to be easily pinched. Though most of the eyes that were able focused on her perky ass and breasts. Like holes were less of an interest to the orcs than the sizable but firm elven shapes.

"Submit to my cock elf," Krek grinned. He was more than aware Cecilia had been staring at his manhood from the moment it had been revealed.

"Okay," Cecilia nodded. But a moment later her hands landed to hold her mouth only to hide her wicked tilted smile.

"And the slut submits, like a good pleasure hole," Slake declared. It forced Cecilia to swallow hard yet again while her heartbeat somehow managed to still drum in her ears hard enough to be heard even over the surrounding noise from the orcs.

Cecilia suddenly realized more than one orc had dropped their pants and some of them were even jerking their cocks. All eyes were on her and she did not even want to think what was the difference between what she wanted to say and what she should say. And if she even cared about what would happen and how as long as she experienced strong physical power.

"Hihihi," a weird giggle escaped from Cecilia's lips and her arms fell to her sides. Then she turned around to present her ass for Krek. She even leaned down with a gaping grin while her hands spread her rear cheeks.

"Beg for true warrior seed, slut," one of the audience shouted.

"Just take me, you horny bruu," Cecilia uttered but her words were interrupted when a hand landed on her hip and a cock was thrust deep into her pussy. It all happened so fast that the full pulse from the penetration came with a short delay into her mind. Though her swollen walls had been more than ready to receive it.

"Listen slut, you are not worthy of my seed, but your trained hole has the honor of pleasuring me," Krek irked while his hands surrounded Cecilia's hip and his fingers dug into her stomach. They locked her torso horizontally before his hip did the first tap against her ass.

"It has not been trained of such thing," Cecilia uttered. She was already breathing through her mouth while the slow but devastating assault kept its initial pace. Hit after hit soft slapping sounds echoed from her ass while the green meat slurped in and out of her folds.

"This elf slut needs more training," one of the audience shouted. It warranted some laughter and Slake moved to stand before Cecilia, He had already dropped his pants so when he grabbed the Princess's jaw to make her look up, she stared straight into the base of his cock.

"I will not tolerate poorly trained sluts on this ship," Slake grinned like he was waiting for a reply. His right hand held the royal jaw while the left placed his shaft over Cecilia's right eye. She tried to shift her head but the grip was too hard. The fingers even dug into her cheeks to press against her teeth. But she was given enough space to at least speak while the hot meat rested against her brow.

"Feral beast, it's obvious none of you can control your urges when presented with something as desirable as me," Cecilia flared like it was beneath her to give a direct reply to the previous comment. She was rewarded by Slake pressing his shaft against her gaping lips so that her breathing really brushed her balls.

"At least the arrogant elf knows her value," came a comment from the crowd that was accompanied by amused grunting. A sudden urge to do something filled Cecilia and she lifted her hands like to strike but both of them were grabbed by orcs that had moved closer without her even noticing. But she definitely noticed when both of her palms were pressed to surround pulsing cocks with bulged veins.

"Lowly animals," Cecilia panted even as her drool was spilling from he lips to Slake's shaft. Though the most notable spilling was down her inner thighs as the deeply penetrating slow pace was more than enough to drill her juices and drag her swollen vulva.

"Says the noble beast in heat looking for strong male seed," Slake irked. Just when Cecilia was about to reply, he pulled back his cock to press his tip on her mouth. She barely managed to close her teeth in time to stop the penetration and her lips were forced to gape open by the mass like she was kissing the dark green shroom.

By now, Cecilia's alabaster body was mostly burning bright red. A strong grip was using her right hand to jerk a cock faster than she was even fucked. And her left was used in a similar manner even if the pace was different. So there was no way she could even think who was the orc that had decided to take a hold of her left breast and massage it while her jaw was locked to a struggle against the raw meat that was pressured into her teeth.

"I thought she was not trained, seems docile to me even when not locked up," some orc commented. Cecilia barely heard it while the raw taste and smell filled her nose and mouth. But no matter how hard she focused on it, she did not even feel the need to gag, like her body had decided it preferred the meat raw.

"I fucked one like her before, cost extra for her to pretend to be a warrior," came the next comment. For a moment Cecilia's mind burned almost as hard from the desire to retort than from everything else. She was a warrior and she wanted to show these creatures that, and if they were allowed to sate their urges like this, then why would she be any lesser. So she thought a moment before she decided to loosen her jaw.

When Slake felt the teeth part, he did not waste a second to thrust his tip deep enough to have it brush against Cecilia's throat. The angle of her head was just right for him to reach deep with a minimal bend of his throbbing meat. But even as he entered without resistance, he pulled back just to see most of his cock to be coated in glistening saliva while his tip rested on the elf's tongue.

"Fuck, this slut won't even bite," Slake grunted and he took a hold of the sides of Cecilia's head so that her pointed ears were squeezed between his fingers to have tilted angles. Once done he did not waste time to have his second thrust make his balls brush the Princess's chin.

Despite Slake's seemingly reckless thrusts into Cecilia's throat, he did not stay deep long and he held his tip on her tongue after every strike. Especially after she began sucking the raw shroom with licking from below. But what mercy he showed in letting the elf breathe more than enough, he denied to the sides of her ears. His fingers kept squeezing and blocking them to cause her to hear her own pulsing blood, all the while the methodical assaults continued into her front and rear holes.

Laughter exploded in the room as the orc that had been using Cecilia's right hand suddenly exploded his load on the floor. She felt it surge through the shaft but she was too occupied to even look to her side while the slimy pool of white cream was unleashed on the floor. Some of it even touched her feet before it began cooling down into a pool of slime.

"Scrub and water, now, there will be no stains on this floor," Slake commanded. "The next one who unloads outside this slut gets to lick it clean."

Cecilia's left hand was immediately released and most orcs stopped even touching themselves. In seconds a bucket of rainwater was rushed from a nearby tank and poured on the floor. Then the orc that had caused the spill fell to his knees and began to scrub.

"If there is even one mark on that wood, you don't need to wait for the Captain to punish you," Slake instructed while he began keeping his tip deeper in Cecilia's mouth at all times. But she just let her hands hang down as the grips on her kept her perfectly balanced even as the cocks were using her completely out of sync.

The orcs shifted to form a circle around the main event with partial lines towards both ends of the elf. While the scrubbing of the floor progressed, even Cecilia's right foot was lifted and washed to remove the slight semen spills. Though it did not even hinder her balance as Krek's fingers clamped on her hip like a bind while his slow but long thrusts let him enjoy the elastic folded hole in full.

"Can you hurry?" someone from the crowd grunted. And even as most of them were still fine with just watching, several grunted in agreement as neither orc inside Cecilia was fucking fast enough to really push their climax with any haste.

"Just enjoy the show, I think the Captain might let us keep this one, after all, she is trained and willing," Slake mused while his fingers began waving Cecilia's ears up and down while his palms pressed into her cheeks.

"Praise the Captain, generous and strong, she did send this slut as a gift for Krek's special day," one of the orcs declared and the others boomed with a cheer. But Krek did not even open his mouth and simply thrust faster like he was finally ready to reach his climax.

"Should we hire her? Whores work better when paid," came a suggestion and some agreeing grunting. There was a moment of thought that was mostly filled by the intensifying hip slaps into Cecilia's ass. Krek's bulged veins were more than dragging her juices all the way to coat his balls.

"Who thinks that is a good idea?" Slake asked the already nodding crowd who all thought they had already tested this elven hole before. As he did so, he almost pulled his tip out of Cecilia's mouth like to tease her to reply while having cock in her mouth. Though she just gave his shroom a playfully aggressive bite that was rewarded by him pushing deeper.

"Elf slut, what say you? Solid monthly pay and all your needs taken care of?" Slake asked while he made sure his cock was pushed as deep into Cecilia's throat as he was able. While happened, only two people noticed how the seed exploded with heated pressure into her core. It came with enough force to even push into her womb before her brand began to tingle and the seed was absorbed before it burst out of her vulva.

"Second, I think her mouth is too full to reply," came a comment from an orc. It warranted some laughter while Cecilia's eyes tilted just from the way Krek pumped his balls empty into her depths. Like she was just a dumpster holster for his creamy filth.

"Really? I guess she needs more time to think," Slake grinned and he pulled his length from Cecilia's throat just to have her rub his tip with her tongue while her teeth nibbled his length far more than before. There was no true strength behind it and the orc was clearly getting more out of it than before.

"Will the Captain agree?" someone asked. Several orcs visibly pondered that while Krek stopped his thrusts. Then he began to slowly drag his length out even as it was clear he was hard enough to keep fucking for a bit more.

"I'm sure the Captain will if we all ask her, and if this slut begs for that honor," Slake stated while giving an extra squeeze to Cecilia's cheeks. He suddenly sifted his hands to block her green eyes so that he just saw her reddened silky skin, blonde hair, and the cock gagging her lips wide open.

"Next," Krek grunted when he unplugged his tip from Cecilia with a loud slurp. Despite its swollen and soaked state, her elven opening closed before he even managed to pull up his pants. But he stepped to a side only after he gave a loud slap on the Princess's ass that caused her pussy to visibly convulse. And before the next orc even took his place, someone drew a line on her ass that she did not even want to think while hard meat was pushed down her throat.

The next set of strong hands clamped on Cecilia's ass that she had kept in position without shifting it. So the orc just knelt down a bit and aimed with his hip so that his tip landed on her vulva. And in the next moment, he pushed into her with ease as the perfect tightness of the elven folds spread to embrace most of his rod.

"This slut still takes cock like a warrior, well trained," the orc that pushed against Cecilia's inner gate commented before he began a way faster assault than the last orc. Though even as he gave less support for Cecilia's hip, she still took it without flinching. Like her resolve had been made to endure any attack, if not outright revel in every single one of them.

"The hole is pleasuring better than before, the elf getting used to serving real warriors," Krek commented. Even as he had just unloaded, his pants showed a heavy bulge. And his eyes were locked on the fierce penetration of the hole he had just parted.

"You just took your time, that slut cunt can't get any better," another orc commented while a steady rhythm of fleshy sounds from Cecilia's ass set the beat of his words. The orc that had been made to watch Krek enjoying himself was clearly not in a state of mind to take his time.

"Yeah, the perfect pleasure hole," yet another agreed. The surrounding circle of muscle around Cecilia was intensifying like the orcs had begun to think that the closer they were to her, the faster they could sate their desires. All the while Slake kept her mouth full like he suspected the Princess would protests her new job position the moment she was able to talk even as she kept sucking his tip.

Slake suddenly jolted when his cock twitched in a climax. He pushed his tip down to Cecilia's throat. She barely needed to swallow the following load as it was shot straight into her stomach. Even her body gave a small tremble while her ear twitched in the orc's grip. All the while her belly was filled with more and more of the feral cream.

"Trained to swallow, like a good slut," Slake irked while he pulled back just to use it to pump more of his seed down Cecilia's throat. But despite the hot cock milk's abundance, the pressure made sure the stream of seed was released within seconds. Not to mention the cock began to deflate like its owner had been sated in full. But it did not stop Slake from pressing his length balls deep one last time while Cecilia sucked his meat like it would let her breathe faster.

"So, what do you say? New ship slut princess?" Slake mused a moment before he stepped back with a wide devious grin. The parting of his cock caused even more saliva to spill on Cecilia's lips but there were no signs of his seed. And she immediately licked her lips from the drool the best she could while she leaned up a bit despite still being fucked.

"I accept your terms, but I will fuck you on my own terms," Cecilia voiced with clear defiance. There was an odd mix of interest and confusion that visited Slake's face before he focused.

"Please do explain," Slake voiced. All the while he gave an admiring look down the elf's nubile body that had lifted to present the front to him.

"Why don't you all get in line if you want to experience, how a real elven warrior princess fucks," Cecilia grinned with another lick of her lips. She took a hold of the wrists that held her hip and their owner seemingly let go on his own. But her fingers kept digging into his green flesh while her hip began thrusting back at the orc who suddenly stood still.

A feral roar echoed in the room that even managed to deliver some saliva droplets on Cecilia's skin but she was not stopping her show on who was going to fuck who. She had managed to gain the initiative and she was not going to lose it even if she had to fuck every single one of these brutes on the top.

1...34567...12