Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the new excitement, one of the orcs approached Cecilia while holding his cock, his other hand tried to reach for her head but it shifted away. Several orbs of fire manifested before him like a barrier that could as easily attack him than defend the Princess.

"Don't even think about it, my horny cunt is all you are going to get, once it is your turn I'm going to fuck your fat cock until you beg me to stop," Cecilia promised with a twisted smile. She did not even slow down the way she took the hard rod almost violently while she demonstrated her magic.

"Challenge accepted," the orc that was getting his cock rammed by Cecilia's ass exclaimed. He even pushed his hip forward to have the elf assault his crotch harder with her bouncy rear.

"Don't regret it," Cecilia shouted over her shoulder and her hip found new vigor to keep hitting into the green wall of meat. Though she had to slow down just a bit from the odd feedback loops from the overly hard strikes. Almost like the tip striking her end was hitting her with a more devastating effect than what she was able to inflict with any part of her backward thrusts.

"The slut is going to perform, give her more room," Slake commanded and the orcs moved to the edges of the room to let everybody see the event. With the new space, some orcs found stools to sit on and they began drumming the floor with their feet. And soon the Princess realized that her body was following the fast-paced rhythm almost on its own.

The smile on Cecilia's lips kept spreading as she at least imagined she was suddenly being looked at with more respect. So she lifted her chest to present her body more while she spread her knees. At that moment she swore that she would give these creates a show that they would never forget to the point they could not stop desiring her.

"Take my seed slut," the orc boomed the moment his load was unleashed into Cecilia's pussy. Her walls absorbed it with ease and she barely let it affect her backward thrusts. She kept going for almost a minute even after all the seed was gone but the orc still stayed more than hard enough to let her go with full force.

"Time to beg," Cecilia flared with a grit of her teeth. Her body shifted to move like she was about to give the final strikes.

"Only if you beg first, no amount of pain will make me enjoy your pleasure hole less," the orc grinned. Despite Cecilia's grip from his hands, he suddenly reached forward to hold her breasts. He even pulled her torso more straight to limit her striking angles. Not that she even tried to resist the forceful hands.

"Disgusting savage, don't think my perverted cunt will break before your dumb meat stick," Cecilia flared and her next hits tried to twist the green rod but the orc simply began to adjust his hip. But nothing was stopping his hands from squeezing and twisting her mounds that soon gained throbbing red lines from the fingers.

"This slut sure knows how the serve," Slake commented and Cecilia's eyes jolted to stare at him with a mix of anger and passion. And her only reply was biting into her bottom lip while her focus was suddenly needed to keep the rapid pace of her hips.

"What is going on?" a serene tone echoed in the room. Everybody recognized it in seconds. The orcs before the main door moved to reveal Captain Alicia in her black and gold uniform.

"Captain," Slake exclaimed and he and everybody else rushed to pull up their pants. Only the orc that was getting fucked by Cecilia did not do so. Though he did spin around so that the naked elf was between him and the Captain.

For a moment the two elves stared at each other and Cecilia even stopped moving. At least at that moment, Alicia looked calm and just mildly annoyed. Though there was an odd twitch in her eyes and a sudden gust of cold wind caused many orcs to look a bit panicked.

"This princess agreed to be our ship slut, all she needs are basic benefits and crew pay," one of the orcs declared. He was brave enough to do it while hiding behind other orcs.

"Cecilia, is that true?" Alicia voiced. Due to the way Cecilia's body was lifted by the orc's hug from behind, the Captain more than saw the green meat splitting open her vulva and the overall aroused state of her body.

"Yes, Captain," Cecilia voiced with a hard sallow that she clearly heard in the almost silent room. The slight wind brushed her skin even though there should be none.

"Carry on then," Alicia voiced and she turned to move along the corridor with fast steps. If the orcs had kept listening, they might have noticed how she began running once out of sight.

"Captain approves," one of the orcs declares and the other exploded into a cheer. Even Cecilia felt an odd moment of relief even as she was not entirely sure why. But she resumed her strikes at the disgustingly hard cock only after a few seconds of trying to think.

"Glory to the Captain," the orcs began chanting. Some even kept praising Alicia's generosity even as it was Cecilia who was fucking them. And it made the Princess swear that was going to change sooner or later.

** * **

Slake laid on the floor of his cabin. A dark shadow of a rod being bounced on reflected on the wall. Cecilia was taking his meat with a crouch over him. He might have already cum more than enough for that day but he was not going to refuse the eager elf that had followed him from the one woman orgy. Even if he eyed her with more than mild suspicion out of habit.

"Second, do you think I fuck like a warrior?" Cecilia asked with a submissive pout that almost made Slake worried. Especially after he had seen the wild stare the woman had when she had fucked the others before.

"Sure you do," Slake mused. He reached to hold the ankles that flanked him while he wondered just what was wanted from him. And if it was something worth giving.

"Then do you let me fight like a warrior, my magic can be very useful as the Captain can't be everywhere at all times," Slake almost nodded to the words but then his mind realized something.

"I can't allow that, everybody would be mad if the ship's best slut was... harmed," Slake stated while his hands slid up Cecilia's legs to almost reach her knees. Most of her ass was covered with tally lines and some texts to the point some had seemingly spilled down her legs and back.

"I know how to defend myself," Cecilia pouted. She looked like someone who had only moments before begun to learn how to look disappointed. Slake's right hand reached up to seemingly caress the drawn cock on Cecilia's cheek but then it surrounded her neck and forced her to stop bouncing to crouch still on his cock.

"Listen slut, I will let you be as long as you play your part, but if you think you can climb up, don't fool yourself," Slake voiced while his grip focused on feeling the pulse on the sides of Cecelia's neck. A slightly tilted smile spread on her lips and there was no sign of fear.

"I just want to be useful," Cecilia mused and she began shifting her hip forth and back. It barely dragged the soaked meat out of her but it definitely made her folds assault the cock from all sides.

"If you say so, just remember this is your most useful part," Slake mused and he reached to grab Cecilia's pubes with enough force to pull her skin. Seemingly to control the way she moved her hip to sway his rod.

"My cunt has been naughty, please punish it," Cecilia voiced with a lick of her lips. She was rewarded with a stronger tug from her pubes and the hand around her neck began pulling her down. And with gaping lips, she let herself fall more on top of the green muscular torso.

"Though I have to say, if there is someone whose favor you want to maintain, that would be me," Slake stated a moment before he pressed Cecilia's lips against his. Her tongue immediately plunged into his mouth and sucked his large tongue between her teeth. She playfully bit it like she was sucking another cock. Though she suddenly pulled back to free her mouth when Slake let go of her neck. But just barely and both of them breathed on each other's face.

"My first kiss, you better enjoy it, beast," Cecilia flared with aggressive venom only to lean back in to forcefully suck back in Slake's meaty tongue. He did not resist but it definitely made him think about who was truly the most dangerous beast in the room. Let alone on the airship.

** * **

Losing repeatedly tended to leave a bitter taste in Alicia's mouth. But tonight even as she was running out of valuables, she felt like she had won. Not only had she managed to sell the accumulated cargo but she had also negotiated pretty sweet deals for any further acquisitions as long as the goods had the seals of certain nations.

"Still no luck, I'm just not fated to win tonight," Alicia stroked her blonde ponytail while she showed her latest hand of not matching cards. Around the table with her sat three men who all shared a working relationship with her. Two were pirate captains who had cooperated with her for years and one was their most reliant buyer of forcefully acquired merchandise.

"That's what you get for bringing so little to wager, you never perform well with small stakes," Captain Urkok grinned. He was a sizable brutish orc who only wore a silky white shirt and shorts. A combination he called his favorite casual wear. The others were also somewhat relaxed with their outfits even as they did not share his fashion sense.

"And you never perform well with any stakes," Alicia shrugged. Most of what Urkok had brought with him to the game night had been transferred to other participants and the few coins Alicia had left were from him. Though despite the insulting tone, the orc just gave a tilted stare at the elven beauty, especially at her black jacket that did little to push down her perky mounds.

"Must be karma, that's what you get for making me walk naked back to my ship," Captain Elijah mused. His side of the large square table had most of the coins and trinkets that had been put to play that night. But not even that pile made his leather vest and rugged black-bearded face look affluent. More like a bandit who had stolen his way to some treasure trove.

"You were the one who begged to gain one last big bet, nobody wanted to see that," Alicia irked with a playfully disgusted smile on her face. Even if her azure blue eyes were as cold as usual, tonight she had been teasing the men far more than usual. And even as she had tried to limit such impulses, they resurfaces every time her mind shifted to imagine what Cecilia was doing with her crew at any given moment.

"Are you telling me the famous Azure Storm of Death was not pleased by my mighty physique?" Elijah uttered with a grin while he slid his right hand down his muscular chest which was revealed by his open vest.

"It's quite pleasing, might make a nice human kite," Alicia replied and a gust of find swirled in the room to surround Elijah for a moment. Suddenly everybody was clutching their cards way harder than before.

"Stop that, don't think you can cheat the same way multiple times," Colbert grunted. He was a well-groomed half-orc merchant who wore the fanciest blue clothes in the small gambling room.

"Me? Cheating? The same way multiple times? I'm offended," Alicia shrugged while the wind died away. But only after a few cards that had flown from under her knee height black skirt had slid under a nearby cabinet.

"Did you catch her?" Elijah asked. He sent a glance down Alicia's nubile body and even leaned to his side to look at her legs to be crossed under the table. With her black boots and military jacket, the skirt would have looked a bit weird if not for his desire to keep looking at her partially exposed smooth athletic legs.

"I was being polite, so no," Colbert voiced. He dug some things from his pocket and placed them on the desk. They were a picture, a letter, and a ring. And the moment Alicia saw the ring, she even forgot her retort to Elijah for looking under the table for a bit too long.

"Today's special bet from me, one especially annoying noble haggled my prices down with threats," Colbert explained. The silver ring with a blue sapphire wind-leaf symbol was one of the House Rings of Alicia's fallen noble family. She could still recognize it anywhere even if she had lost her own years ago.

"That's bad, someone should teach him not to be so rude," Elijah stated. He leaned in to look at the picture that displayed a large hall filled with all kinds of trophies, including swords. Alicia also leaned in to look at the ring a bit closer but then her eyes focused on the black and white photo. Among the wall-mounted swords was one that was not like the others, a sword of pure white bone that almost shined in the picture.

"He is also a military noble with an army of his own, so I'm giving this collectible ring he gave to me to sweeten the deal," Colbert said. He pushed all of the new items to the middle of the desk. The picture and the letter acted as a pair since the letter had the details of the manor. But Alicia did not need to worry about any of them separating as long as she just won the next round.

Everyone around the table took five cards from the individual decks they had before them. Alicia had two matching cards from the start and she tried to look as bored as she was before picking up the cards. But she also began fanning herself with the cards, one of tells she had been trying to make the others believe for months she only did when she had a good hand.

"Is that all?" Elijah grunted and he doubled the initial bet set by Colbert with a pile of coins. If Alicia would match it, she would lose the rest of the valuable things with her, and she might be forced to fold if Urkok lifted the stakes more.

"I'm getting sleepy, last round," Alicia voiced and pushed all she had on the middle of the table. "Don't tell me you would steal the last round from me?"

Urkok was forced to swallow as Alicia gave him a playful upward tilt with her eyes. And so the orc just matched the previous bets with a grin and a nod. Then all of them drew more cards until they had eight while doing casual banter.

Alicia still had just two matching cards and even she realized her face was doing a weird tell with her brow. Not to mention her eyes kept trailing into the picture. She had not wanted to think too much about it, but the bone sword was the most priced weapon of her old house, it could boost magic output with multipliers in the hands of someone who had a special curse mark. One she had thought for years she had been sacrificed to have for nothing since the sword had been lost before it could have been passed down on her.

"Trading two," Alicia said and she held two cards between two fingers like she did not even need to trade them to win. Elijah shook his head but Urkok traded the cards before Colbert even showed his desires.

"Are you sure you don't need to trade a few more?" Elijah asked after Alicia did a slightly tilted smile while looking at her three matching cards. It was not much but it still gave her a chance to win.

"Is that an offer?" Alicia asked. She tilted her head to send her ponytail behind her back from her shoulder. Though despite her attempt to seem cool, she suddenly imagined Elijah walking home naked again, but this time with her. And she suddenly regretted masturbating while thinking about it a few times in the past month. Not that the idea had haunted her that much after she had seen Cecilia being railed.

"No, I'm just worried you will leave after this round," Elijah said. As he said it, his green eyes ventured on his male companions to examine them. If nobody wanted to trade the cards they got from their decks, they either had good hands or tried to let Alicia win. She really hoped for the former while she lifted her chest a bit to better show her mounds that her jacket being pushed made only look bigger.

"We shall see," Alicia mused. And she once again fanned her face with her cards. She had lined them up in a way that made it look like she had more matching than she had if someone peeked. But nobody else even offered to trade and just sipped their beers or sent glances to others.

"So, no more trades?" Colbert asked. All of them shrugged their heads, including Alicia.

"I have, one of each," Elijah declared. He placed the line of the eight cards on the table next to his treasure pile like a proud street performer. Though everybody else immediately matched his grin.

"So zero points," Colbert shrugged. With the rules they used, only matching cards mattered.

"Might be zero but I got these straight from my deck," Elijah grinned. "Must count for something."

"Well, I have three matching," Colbert revealed. Same as Alicia but if they were to split the win, she would probably get the things he had bet since he did not seem to care about them.

"I have three matching twice," Urkok grunted before he placed his cards on the desk. It took just a glance for Alicia to realize he had traded with her one from each of his winning matches only to get an identical pair back. Like despite his intentions, fate had decided to give him the win.

"Well, I'm out," Alicia pouted and dropped her cards on the table. Then she grabbed her jug of beer and took a long gulp. Her breasts were lifted once again and she did not even feel like being bothered by the stares.

"Bring more things next time, you always have the nicest trinkets," Urkok voiced while he added the new winnings to grow his meager pile.

"If you like them so much, stop paying whores with them," Alicia irked after she lowered her jug. Out of the group, she was the only one who tended to bring jewelry since she did not need it and the others used them to get popular with certain kinds of ladies.

But even as Alicia had said she had gotten sleepy, she kept sitting and chatting for a few more rounds. After all, she needed to learn who had the letter and the ring. Since if she would try to get the info straight from the merchant, she would have to pay far more since it would be a clear sign of her interest and he did not like giving the same info to multiple pirates.

"I know you want it," Elijah suddenly whispered while leaning over to Alicia. She shook her head as she had been staring at the bulged veins of Urkok's arm a bit too long from the corner of her eyes.

"Want what?" Alicia uttered and she jolted away from the human. Though her eyes did visit the line down his open vest. And she had to swallow a bit after she thought that humans truly were like a more feral version of elves.

"Don't be shy, you want to feel the rush, don't you?" Elijah grinned. "I can bet my clothes too, even if I don't need to."

"Why don't you just borrow me some coins? You can come to pick them up later from my ship if I lose them," Alicia offered. She leaned towards Elijah despite her retreat only seconds before. Though she suddenly hid her face with a yawn as a weird grin had spread on her lips.

"Don't even try, we never play with debts," Colbert grunted. "To not sour our good relations and all that."

"Yeah... you seem to have forgotten the part last time where you told me only to bet the things that were in the room," Elijah irked. "Almost like you wanted me to bet my clothes."

"How about gifts?" Alicia grinned and she sent a glance at Urkok. A glance that trailed along his bare arm long enough to force her to look away to stop staring.

"Haha, very funny, since when were you such a temptress," Elijah exclaimed. It forced Alicia to swallow hard before she emptied her beer jug.

"That last round just left such a sore taste behind, I really thought I would win that," Alicia muttered while she thought about testing if she could use pity instead of seduction. Though even as she did so, her hands trailed to her lower stomach under the table.

"If you are so shy, why not just bet your tits," Elijah offered. His vest had been pulled so that his nipples were visible on his muscular chest.

1...45678...12