Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right well, is he dead?" Cecilia asked. She moved forward like she wanted to kick a body that was no longer there.

"I think so," Alicia wondered. She looked around and aimed her sword at the door. In the next moment, an intense barrage of wind caused visible ripples on the metal until it was torn apart. Several orc guards were along the corridor only to be slammed into the walls hard enough to at least knock them unconscious just from air pressure.

"At least it works for one thing," Alicia muttered while she channeled her focus into the blade to create intense wind barriers around her.

"Are you sure he is dead?" Cecilia shouted while she almost leaned into Alicia's back. Though this time she did not touch her.

"Let's leave first, nobles can't really pretend to be dead for long or they lose everything," Alicia voiced. After that, the two ventured to the supply port of the manor fortress and escaped with a small patrol craft that had been docked there.

** * **

"The right set of flags, do you mind if I go first?" Cecilia asked. She and Alicia both leaned over the railing of a sizable metal airship that was floating among the clouds. Below in the distance was a wooden transport ship making its way on a large blue sea.

"Just be glad I'm letting you participate, you will get to swim the moment I see flames," Alicia voiced. Both of the women wore similar black and gold uniforms with only some differences. Though the main one was that the front of Cecilia's jacket was open and its sides were barely resting on her breasts. As she wore nothing under it made it clear she was more or less just flaunting the gap of her breasts and the brand on her stomach to anybody who would look at her.

"Well, it's not like we would lose that much even if it sunk a bit," Cecilia pouted. She was more than presenting her ass to the orcs nearby that were staring at the black tight fabric.

"Clean and effective, if you want to be more than a... maid on this ship, you have to follow my rules and the last thing we want is to gain the reputation of burning every ship we can," Alicia voiced without noticing what the other elf was doing. Cecilia reached for her pants and lowered them down, all the while she kept leaning forward like she was fully focusing on the transport ship.

"Captain, can you explain the attack plan one more time, to make sure I don't do any mistakes," Cecilia voiced while she spread her ass to the orcs. Several of them were sending glances at each other while taking short steps.

"This is the last time, if you can't repeat it to me, I'm making you wait below deck. First, we follow the clouds as close we can and then," Alicia explained but then she spun to her side just in time to see a mass of green muscle behind Cecilia.

"What are you doing?" Alicia uttered even as the act was clear when the orc's hip began slapping into Cecilia's ass.

"Using the ship slut, Captain," the orc replied. Alicia did not even look up to confirm if she could recognize his face, all she could do for several seconds was to stare at the glistening rod plunging in and out of the elf next to her. Though as blushing began burning her cheeks, she looked away.

"Well, carry on then," Alicia stuttered and she leaned back over the railing a bit more than before. All the while the fresh sea air suddenly felt colder on her face.

Odd silence filled the deck and Alicia heard only two things, the wet sounds from the sex and her own heart. Both of which grew louder by the moment. And then a large hand landed on her ass. She was forced to swallow hard as her clit and pussy gave a hard pulse and tingle. A thumb dug under her pants and somehow managed to reveal her ass with one strong pull. The culprit had been her own fingers that had opened the front of her belt.

Alicia bit into her lower lip with trembling excitement while a forceful tip was pressed against her vulva. It immediately plunged deep into her before large hands clamped around her hip.

"I knew you would find me worthy one day, your body must have been waiting for me for a long time," Slake voiced while he leaned to fully holster his already soaked length. Alicia's second in command's words were more than enough to tilt her eyes.

"This is not what you think, my warrior body is just, excited for battle," Alicia stuttered while she could have sworn she recognized the cock just from how it felt in her. From how its veins combed her folds.

"No need to be coy, I have seen you be excited about a battle, and it was never over some pathetic ship like that," Slake mused. His forceful strikes did not retreat until his tip reached Alicia's end and his green body smacked into her rear.

Slow heavy steps began filling the deck while odd silence caused the sounds of sex to dominate even over them. A large horde was gathering around the two elves and they kept pushing closer and closer like to compete on who got the best view.

"The Captain is having sex?" one of the latecomers exclaimed and agreeing grunting filled the deck for a moment. Alicia's face twisted and she drooled on her hands that tried to cover her shameful reaction.

"Captain, just say it," Cecilia grinned.

"Say what?" Alicia uttered.

"I love sex," Cecilia exclaimed.

"I love sex?" Alicia stuttered.

"Was that so hard? You guys heard it right?" Cecilia declared to trigger loud cheerful grunting.

"And here I thought elves only love their husbands, then again you are welcoming me like a desired warrior," Slake irked. Just after a few strikes, his balls were soaked with elven juices that had squirted out due to the pressure Alicia was subjecting his cock to.

"There is no way I would ever get excited over someone like you, Slake," Alicia uttered. "In fact, I would love pretty much anybody else's cock more than yours."

Slake Immediately stopped his thrusts and suddenly pulled out. It froze Alicia to keep her elven nectar tripping pussy presented with her lifted ass to the crowd. Her reddish vulva was almost glowing from the glistening coating.

"You heard the Captain, she wants the next cock," Slake declared and the crowd erupted into a short pushing match. Though one of the bigger orcs just grunted harder and he was given the right to step forth first. He jousted his tip to Alicia's almost closed vulva and plunged his meaty rod in with ease.

"Captain, I'm glad your body appreciates my prowess," the orc voiced as when he tried to pull outward, the pressure in Alicia's pussy made it harder than its entrance. Like her walls sucked in to match his size.

"Captain, did you accept your whole crew as worthy warriors, or did you become like the elf next to you?" Slake asked after he leaned over the railing to seemingly look at Alicia's face. She immediately looked away from him even if it meant seeing Cecilia grinning at her.

"Do not insult the Captain," some from the crowd shouted. Others grunted in agreement. Excitement built in Alicia's body until she gained certain clarity and a weird mix of strategy and fantasies in her mind began mixing into even lewder things.

"What is there to insult? We can all see what is happening, I'm just seeking, clarification," Slake voiced while he leaned closer to almost breathe on Alicia's neck. She slowly tilted her head back to look at him, determination filled her blue eyes and she let her lips smile with tilted lewdness.

"That's right, I have seen you all worthy, you may attempt to impress me with your sexual prowess," Alicia declared. But despite her increasing confidence, she did not look behind her instead, she leaned into the railing and let the sea air brush freely into her face. All the while the orc cock was free to rampage into her core.

"Does this mean the Captain found the Second lacking?" some orc asked and even Slake stayed silent like he too waited for the answer.

"There is more than one type of performance that excites me, if you perform your duties well, I have no hope but to desire, your strong able bodies," Alicia declared with a boosted voice using her wind magic. "In fact, from now on, you can expect me to reward you personally, with my elven pleasure hole if you impress me."

A grunting cheer filled the deck and Alicia was filled with an urge to giggle while ideas began filling her mind. Some were still too absurd for her to say out loud. But she would definitely put more thought into them later.

"And you don't need to wear pants, It's only good if you are allowed to present your, sexual prowess in the open," Alicia announced her next command with a hard burning blush on her face. "But remember this, I'm not an immoral slut but a warrior like you, with strong urges to mate with other worthy warriors."

A loud cheer echoed on the deck while raw orc cum once again entered Alicia's womb only to be absorbed by her cursed brand. She nor anybody else noticed how the transport ship below was already far behind them as nobody had adjusted the direction or the speed after it had been spotted.

And so Alicia integrated herself into the bonus system of her crew's rewards. Those who performed the best gained some alone time with her. And if there were not enough of those on any given week, alone nighttime wanderers around her cabin tended to get dragged in for strength and stamina inspections that seemed a lot like sex.

Just after the first incidents, the amount of the crew loitering around Alicia increased to the point she had to punish them all with a hard gangbang to make sure their erections would not bother their work. Though after the first time that happened, Cecilia began hunting those crowds so they would never reach such a critical mass again.

The End.