Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we draw on her ass?" another orc asked.

"Give me that," the orc who was almost holstering his length in Alicia voiced. He grabbed the marker and landed it on Alicia's exposed flesh.

"Dumb hole," Alicia mouthed the words that formed on her right rear cheek. Once the words were completed, the marker kept doing more letters with mild spelling errors about cunt and arrogance.

"Vile creatures, is there no limit to how much you want to defile my body?" Alicia panted with a twisted grin. Her reward was multiple hard thrusts into her pussy.

"Shut up if you aren't praising the Captain," the orc flared, and he resumed to give Alicia hard double slaps to her sides. It caused him to drop the marker but another took it to draw something on the wall.

** * **

It did not take long for Alicia to lose count on what were all the things that had been written on her ass. But a part of her still had hoped the orc would have put the tally lines on her skin instead of the wall. And maybe it would have happened if she was showing more of her skin to them.

"Anybody seen the Captain?" came a loud question through the crowded corridor just before yet another load exploded within Alicia. It caused her body and breathing to tremble and she barely cared to register the words.

"I bet she being angry at her cabin, the Captain must have taken it heavy to give one of her own to us," an orc mused and others grunted. All the while Alicia's pussy was being used to milk the latest orc dry of his abundant seed.

"This slut not the same as the Captain, in any way," another orc flared. By now even as it kept being repeated now and then, everybody just kept agreeing to it with a common understanding without any need to hit anybody. But every time something like it was said, it made Alicia's body tingle and pulse in ways she did not want to stop.

"Banged the door, no reply," the orc who had been looking for the Captain shrugged. And the cock in Alicia battered her inner gate with short and steady final pumps. And her hands pressed into her stomach just to compensate for the rod's deflation.

"What's so urgent?" another orc asked.

"She wanted to check the engine adjustments when done, or I will become a kite," the orc replied. That comment caused Alicia to realize it was the main engineer of the ship, called Junk. Even as she kept threatening to make him fly off the ship all the time, she never did it as he was the closest thing to a competent mechanic on the airship.

"I'm sure she will let it slide this time, and in case she does not, can you guys let him cut in the line?" an orc suggested. Many of the orcs grunted in agreement and the cock in Alicia was dragged out.

"Thanks guys, I will make this up to you," Junk voiced while he moved past the line that made room for him. Once he reached the ass, he dropped his pants and began lubing his tip from Alicia's vulva.

"No need to hold back, this cunt can take it," an orc mused and a hand slapped the side of Alicia's rear cheek like one of them was standing at the corner just to see another orc fuck her.

"Really? Never been with an elf before," Junk replied. Alicia could not stop herself from imagining the last time she had yelled at him. It had been a minor mistake that had barely affected the engine but she had still slashed his thick skin with whips of violent air.

"Then you in it for a treat, after today nobody on the ship needs to lie about how they know how great elf cunts are," an orc flared and half of Junk's length sunk into Alicia. And it stopped only for a moment before all of it was in.

"Are all elves like this?" Junk uttered while Alicia tilted her head down to look at her stomach. Her fingers pressed into her navel and her lips gained a twisted grin.

"The harder you fuck me, the less mercy I show you next time," Alicia mouthed silently. She got the first exploratory thrust into her like a reply that caused her to swallow hard. The fact she was able to connect the cock to an owner, somehow made her feel it was bigger and better.

"Yup, those immortal bodies can take anything, and this one even has a high-class slut brand so she stays clean and ready to use," the orc explained like he was some kind of whore expert.

"Even the," Junk said but several grunts stopped him.

"Do not finish that thought or you need to be worried about more than one wanting to see how ill-suited your fat green ass is to be a kite," some orc flared. It once again made Alicia imagine what they would do if they found out. Would they disobey her without respect under the threat of death or would they start demanding their pay in the form of sex.

"The only thing you can do is thank the Captain for her gift," some orc exclaimed.

"Thank you, Captain, I will never forget this," Junk declared and his hip began its assault in full. And Alicia took it with gaping lips while she suddenly imagined she was giving him a bonus for good work.

"All praise the Captain," one of the orcs shouted and others repeated. Even Alicia silently repeated it while her folds pulsed to match the penetration.

"What is her name?" Junk suddenly asked and he stopped to holster his length in.

"Hey slut, what's your name," another orc flared with a loud knock on the wall.

"I'd rather be called a dumb slut than tell you my name," Alicia flared.

"It's written right here, can't you see?" some orc grunted.

"Dumb slut? She likes this?" Junk uttered. Even if his thrusts stopped, his cock kept twitching and veins pulsing.

"I don't, you have just enslaved my body with your fat cocks, I would end you all if I had the power," Alicia declared with a slight slur. And she was forced to wipe the drool from her lips in the middle of the sentence.

"Hear that? This cunt wants you to fuck harder," an orc declared.

"I will, I mean I'm sorry if you don't want this but you feel so good," Junk voiced and he resumed his pumps. They were slower but more focused than before.

"I don't need to hear that, just use me like the savage green pig you are," Alicia exclaimed.

"Yes Captain, I meant to praise the Captain," Junk uttered and angry grunts lit up along the corridor like he had disrespected Alicia. But he just closed his lips and began fucking to not gain more ire from the others due to saying something wrong. After all, he just wanted to keep fucking.

"New rule, nobody mentions the Captain near this slut, all agree?" one of the orcs flared and others grunted in agreement. It caused Alicia to swallow hard while her brain almost melted from trying to think what they would do to her if they knew and she did not resist.

** * **

"It's midnight get lost," were the words that jolter Alicia from an almost sleep-like state. Her eyes had glazed and the slow orc cock in her pussy had almost made her relax in weird ways after all the hard fucking.

"Aye Second," some orcs voiced and steps moved away from Alicia. But then a hard slap landed on her ass.

"Time to see how well you have adapted," Slake declared and a moment later his fat cock was rammed into Alicia. She took it with a hot convulsing pulse.

"But it's past midnight," Alicia uttered. But Slake did not even slow down and kept his initial momentum to slap his hip into her ass.

"It seems the Captain forgot her time limit, or maybe she changed her mind after hearing you are a dirty slut," Slake voiced with a grin. Seemingly nothing was slowing him down from railing his tip into the side of Alicia's inner gate. For a moment she just clenched her teeth while she thought about what she wanted to do.

"Damn your cunt is used to fat cock," Slake exclaimed. He changed his fast thrusts into a slow gyration against Alicia's ass. His pubes brushed her flesh while her folds tingled for him.

"Bloody scum, don't you respect your captain?" Alicia flared. Her pulse was suddenly accelerating even more than ever before and her left hand lifted to grip her left breast to feel it even more

"Once the Captain gets here," Slake irked like he had a double meaning. It caused Alicia to pause and she suddenly wanted to see if she could get out of him what he really felt about her. After all, he tended to act smart most of the time even when compared to others than orcs.

"You want to fuck the Captain, right?" Alicia asked. For several moments there was no reply and she even thought he was going to reply something like he already was.

"Elf cunt is a cunt, and she has one, so what do you think?" Slake mused with a lower voice Alicia barely heard through the wood and her ass.

"I could help that to happen, with some planning, I could subdue her for you," Alicia offered. Once again there was a short pause even as her pussy gained no rest. And some of his thrusts were even harder like he was aroused by his thoughts.

"As if, one day I'm going to make her ask to lay with me, she can't run this boat without me," Slake bragged and his hands landed to cup Alicia's ass from the sides. And his thumbs trailed close to her plug.

"Like that would ever happen, but you could fuck my cunt all the time if you help me," Alicia offered. Both of the thumbs immediately pressed into her plug and pulled her skin.

"Don't insult the Captain by comparing this trained hole to her," Slake flared. He even stopped his thrusts to start pulling from Alicia's plug.

"What? You think she is a virgin?" Alicia uttered. There was a sudden hard convulsing in her pussy just from the stirring of the pressure in her ass.

"She is such a tight bitch I doubt she even touches herself," Slake irked and resumed his thrusts. They were more forceful than before like he was really driving in his point.

"But once she needs me enough to lay with me, I will shape her elven pussy so well she will remember my cock the rest of her immortal life," Slake grinned and he tilted his hip down just to get a new angle to assault into Alicia's folds.

"Aren't you afraid I will tell her that?" Alicia voiced through her clenched teeth. Despite her excited heart, she suddenly did not want to be made to cum by this annoying orc. The way he kept dancing between useful and annoying beyond tolerance had always been the worst thing about him.

"Go ahead, and I will tell you are a dumb slut who wanted to kill her and got mad when I refused to help you," Slake shrugged and he gave a harder pull to Alicia's plug.

"Don't pull that," Alicia flared. Even now what Slake kept saying, he was just making himself easier to control. At least if she was not made to think what she personally thought of him.

"Confess you are a slut and I will stop," Slake promised with a twist of the plug.

"I'm a slut," Alicia exclaimed. "And a horny cunt like mine does not compare to the Captain's tight virgin pussy."

"Louder, I want the Captain to hear you," Slake commanded. But even as Alicia had said the first time on some twisted impulse, now her eyes focused. And then a hard gust of magical wind filled the corridor behind her, and Slake flew on his back.

"Sorry Captain, next time I will obey your limit," Slake uttered while he watched Alicia barely manage to drag her ass from the hole only to collapse on the support poles. But before he got up the wind slammed the hatch closed over the hole.

"Like there would be the next time," Alicia mouthed even as a twisted lewd smile spread on her lips. For several minutes she was barely able to move while the shape of the wooden frame pulsed on her flesh.

** * **

The moment Alicia entered her cabin, she just wanted to collapse on the floor. Even after a cold shower, her core had not stopped pulsing. And as she had forced herself to walk normally on the corridors, her still heavily swollen pussy had been stimulated to spill its juices.

"Why do you have the banner of House Azure Wind?" came a stern question from the metal cabinet. The Princess had managed to burn away her gag but as she was still locked in, that was seemingly the extent of her ability to control suppressed magic.

"That's what it is? I thought it was some weird blue leaf," Alicia mused while she corrected her posture. Despite her reply, she knew very well what her own house banner looked like. But she had to admit that she would not have it decorate her wall just because of its aesthetics.

"Lady Alicia?" came a sudden utter from the cabinet.

"You know me?" Alicia voiced with suppressed shock of her own. She also turned away from the other elf.

"I'm Princess Cecilia... and you are the only one who ever joked about that," she stated with mild hesitation. Though her green eyes were burning to press against the bars of her prison to have an even better look at her captor.

"It's not that hard of a joke to invent," Alicia shrugged while she kept turning away even as she was now sure she knew the captive. After all, she had even taught the Princess of her fallen nation swordplay on some occasions.

"No need to be ashamed, I can understand why you are doing this," Cecilia voiced. Her words immediately brought all of the fucking with the orcs into Alicia's mental vision.

"I'm not ashamed," Alicia exclaimed and she turned around to stare at the trapped princess.

"Did you raid that ship because it was sailing under the flag of our enemy?" Cecilia asked and her green eyes burned every detail of Alicia's face into memory. And the Captain almost thought her icy blue eyes were going to melt under the assault even as her aroused body heat was decreasing.

"I would be lying if I said... I did not have my preferences," Alicia shrugged. All the blush had drained from her face and even the swelling of her core had suddenly lessened.

"So you admit it, you truly are Lady Alicia," Cecilia exclaimed with gleeful excitement. Her green eyes had had an almost playful glimmer that bordered mischief.

"And what if I am, I don't think there is a castle left I can return you into," Alicia stated. Even if she knew the Princess, they had hardly been friends.

"Let me join you, I have worked as a mercenary for years, I can fight," Cecilia declared. Alicia almost opened her lips to agree after some trials but then she remembered something vital. Every orc on the ship thought they had fucked the Princess. And there was no way Cecilia would not find out within seconds of walking to the deck.

"I don't think you would be suited, as you might have noticed, my crew is very savage," Alicia said with irk on her tone. "And they might not be able to keep their green hands off from you."

"Don't worry, I have no trouble dealing with orcs," Cecilia replied. Once again there was certain glee on her words.

"Even when you sleep? You might wake up to have a number of them masturbating around you," Alicia voiced while she tried to resist getting the mental image to cause confused arousal. And for several seconds, even Cecilia looked down.

"If that is the prize I have to pay, I will never be able to gain my revenge alone," Cecilia said with a sudden nod, and resolve again burned on her face. "Please, I can do anything as long as you let me join your crew and let me help you in raiding our enemies."

"You would do anything, even lay with the orcs to keep them happy?" Alicia mused. She froze almost more from those words than Cecilia.

"Is that what you do to keep them obedient?" Cecilia uttered. Her eyes twitched like she was imagining something shocking while staring at Alicia.

Alicia replied after a hard swallow, "No, I mean that would prove to me you are serious."

"I don't even shave, I don't care about my purity, sometimes... I even put my entire fist in... I'm sure I can take an orc," Cecilia delivered her words with a mild stutter. And she even looked down while sudden blush filled her face. Not that Alicia's reaction was any different as way too much information was being conveyed between the two.

"Don't say things like that, have you ever even shown your body to anybody," Alicia voiced and she turned partly away from the cabinet. Cecilia also looked away and for a moment the Captain thought she had finally won, but then flames burst around the Princess. The surge of fire lasted only seconds but once it was done, all of her clothes were gone and a few metal things fell to the ground.

"See? I will do anything to gain my revenge, and this is nothing in comparison to being a pirate," Cecilia announced and she moved to press her breasts into the cabinet's caged window. The perky elven mounds were clearly bigger than Alicia's.

"I need to think about this, and there is something I need to do," Alicia uttered and she headed for the door. She suddenly remembered a certain mechanic she had promised to visit.

** * **

The moment Alicia entered the engine room, she ignored Junk and simply went to stare at the core of the mechanical device that kept the airship flying. Though the shirtless hulk of green muscle followed her from a safe distance.

"Captain, I want to thank you for your gift, I really liked it... everyone did," Junk voiced. His words utterly ruined Alicia's attempt to calm herself down just by listening to the hum of the engine.

"Right well, you better work twice as hard than before," Alicia voiced. She more than remembered how the orc had been praising and thanking her while he had milked his balls dry into her pussy.

"I will never forget it, if there is ever anything you need, I will obey... like I always have, you are not only strong but a generous leader, one worthy of every orc warrior's respect," Junk exclaimed. As he spoke to her from behind, Alicia more than thought he was staring at her ass, ass that was still filled with all kinds of texts she had not even looked at. And her black and gold uniform pants left little of their shape to the imagination.

"There is actually something I could use some help with," Alicia voiced on an impulse. "That princess slut knows something and she promised to tell me it if she gets to do some kinky... stuff with an orc."

"Like what?"Junk asked. There was a clear excited tone on his words.

"She wants to pretend to be some inexperienced princess that fucks an orc to join a pirate crew," Alicia stated. Her sudden impulse formed into a plan to scare Cecilia into not wanting to be a pirate. There was no way the at least formerly modest royal would willingly fuck a being that had a feral face and body. Especially since she was not even cursed by lust in any way so she would not even find their sturdy cocks attractive.

"If that is what you command... no even if you asked, I would do it for you," Junk nodded. His eagerness alone was enough to cause Alicia to blush.

"Do not break the role, understood? I will explain it to you again on the way," Alicia voiced and she turned around while avoiding looking at the orc on her way back to the door. Though just a glance of Junk's brutish face expelled her sudden fear she might have begun liking his green features.

"And keep calling her dumb slut and all that. And if she wants to stop, you just leave and she fails to join," Alicia voiced while the orc kept nodding. His feral face with the brutish design was as revolting for her as before, to the point it helped her calm down her arousal.

"Why would she want to stop?" Junk asked like he really wanted to know.

"Do not worry about that, just do what you are told, understood?" Alicia replied while she headed to the corridor trailed by the mass of green muscle.

** * **

When Alicia and Junk entered the captain's cabin, Cecilia presented her breasts through the cage like she had decided what the trial was going to be when the orc showed up. Junk just stared at them for several seconds while odd silence filled the room.

"Right well, Cecilia, if you want to join the crew, fuck this orc," Alicia said after she walked next to the metal cabinet. Then she opened its lock.

"I will do it," Cecilia nodded. Then she moved closer to the center floor on her knees. She still had her rune engraved steel collar and arm binders that made her forearms to be locked behind her back.