Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next moment Junk dropped his pants to free his erect cock and Cecilia laid down on her back with spread legs. She had blond pubes on her mound and there were no signs of any curse brands on her flawless body. But with her elastic elven pussy, there was no doubt she would not be able to take the sizable orc cock. And Junk was almost on top of her before Alicia interrupted the two.

"Not like that, Junk, lay down and don't move," Alicia declared. "Cecilia is the one who is being tested."

"What do you mean?" Cecilia asked while Junk laid down on his back so that his cock rested on his muscular lower stomach. He clearly knew what was being asked of him.

"If you can make him cum on your own, you get to join," Alicia nodded. "That's not too much, right?"

"I will do it," Cecilia declared with a slight blush on her face. She had no trouble getting to her feet with her agility and in moments she was towering over the orc's hip. But as she had no way to grab the cock to aim it, she stared at its bulged veins for several seconds before she lowered down.

"Captain, can I help her?" Junk asked and he lifted his hand just a bit but Alicia placed her boot on his forearm for a moment. It made him resume his straight laying down.

"Don't think you can make me give up... even if I have to do this with orcs for your amusement, I will do it," Cecilia declared and crouched down to press her pussy into the cock. But she did not even rub it and instead she tried to catch its tip with her vulva. Like the only way she knew how to make a penis cum was by taking it inside of her.

"We are not doing this for my amusement," Alicia flared but then she suddenly thought that was definitely what this looked like if she did not explain something else. "I'm simply rewarding the best mechanic on the ship for his good service while testing your dedication."

"If that is what you say," Cecilia voiced while she failed to catch the orc's big tip with her vulva the first time. It slid past her opening but she immediately went for the second try.

"Thank you, Captain, I will never forget this, I will dedicate my body and soul to serve you in this life and the next. You are truly strong and generous leader worthy of respect," Junk declared and Alicia thought for a moment the orc was going to cry.

"So that's how you control orcs," Cecilia muttered while she failed to take in the cock the third time. With her fourth attempt, she leaned down to almost lay on top of Junk's torso and she tried to back into his cock. Even her breasts brushed his muscles while the two stared at each other.

"Junk, tell what you think of this incompetent slut," Alicia flared.

"Captain, I will insult her for you, even if this slut's hole was the one who made me truly happy, there is nothing in this world I respect more than you," Junk exclaimed. His word choices came dangerously close saying something that might expose Alicia to both of them and she jolted just a bit.

"Junk, stop talking unless what you say are direct insults," Alicia commanded.

"Yes Captain, this weak elf woman would not be worthy of my seed unless you commanded me to give it to her," Junk stated. Red burn filled Alicia's face as the orc and the royal elf stared at her with sharp eyes while the words were delivered.

"Use proper insults, or are you too incompetent even to do that?" Alicia flared.

"I'm sorry Captain, this is how we insulted others back at my clan, I never understood the civilized insults, but just tell me the words and I will use them," Junk explained. And then Alicia remembered how he was one of the orcs she had liberated from some human farm. And she was about to say something but then the Princess interrupted her thoughts yet again.

"I understand you now, when you risk your life every day, you have to play it rough, you are teaching me ways to stay sane even if I were to bathe in the blood of my enemies," Cecilia voiced with a sudden grin. "I will become like you, I will learn to love sex with orcs just like you."

Despite Cecilia's declaration, her next attempt to capture the bloated tip failed. Her increasing wetness was not helping with the situation and in the next moment Junk's right hand surrounded her neck. It was not a hard grip but it enforced direct eye contact between the two.

"Do not insult the Captain like that, a slut like you is not like the Captain," Junk voiced with clear venom and anger in his tone. And for a moment Cecilia showed fear before she calmed down.

"I'm simply the Captain's humble servant, her every wish is my desire," Cecilia voiced and she sent a tilted smile at Alicia. It alone jolted her to look away for a moment.

"As long as you understand your place," Junk nodded and he let go of Cecilia's neck to resume his position.

"Captain, I'm a dirty worthless slut, I can't even take this cock into my cunt without help," Cecilia pleaded. "Please forgive me."

"You don't need to go that far," Alicia muttered while she saw from the corner of her eyes how Cecilia pressed her breasts into the orc's chest. For a moment she just laid there but then she began moving her silky body to rub it into the firm shapes. And slowly but surely she began supporting her weight more by laying on Junk than by her spread knees.

Alicia's eyes almost dilated when she saw Cecilia's head lean down to give a lick to the green skin. Junk's cock was rubbing into her stomach while the Princess's alabaster skin began blushing. And the veins of the orc below were visibly bulging and his usually calm face was getting distorted.

"You are never going to make him cum like that," Alicia uttered. Cecilia did not even look at her but she moved her body forward so that the orc's tip was pointed at her pussy. Her face was also almost kissing him.

"Please Captain, my worthless cunt is too tight and wet, just help me keep it from slipping away," Cecilia pleaded while she almost drooled on the orc's face. In the next moment, Alicia knelt down to hold Junk's tip against the Princess's vulva with her white-gloved hand.

"Thank you, Captain, I will never forget this," Junk declared while Cecilia pushed to take in his tip. The words triggered Alicia to let go of her grip and she stood up. She even hid the hand behind her back like it would cover up the fact both of them now knew she had touched the cock. And blush rushed on her face from the thought they would really start thinking this was some kink thing to her.

"There's still more?" Cecilia uttered. She had taken the green meat halfway into her pulsing folds. Transparent juice was escaping from her along the veined shaft that looked like it was being squeezed into a space way too small for it.

"Just give up, if it is too hard for you, you will never make it as a pirate," Alicia voiced with a hard swallow. Even if she had tried to turn away, her eyes kept tilting to see the penetration. And slowly but surely Cecilia backed herself into the cock until all of it was gone.

"You don't mind... if I drool on you, right?" Cecilia gasped. Her mouth looked as wet as her pussy and her drool had already landed on Junk's chest.

"So tight, this is, tighter than," Junk uttered. His gaze slowly drifted from Cecilia and even if it was uncertain, the moment she saw the gaping stare on Alicia's lips, his yellow eyes dilated like he was shocked.

"Not a word, if you want this to continue," Alicia flared. "Cecilia, you will never make it as a pirate if this much pain makes you collapse."

"I will move, just give me, a moment. It keeps, feeling better, like I'm being... molded, cum," Cecilia panted but then her body jolted with a feral moan. "Igngii, ghii."

Alicia stared with morbid fascination at how Cecilia's body convulsed on top of the orc. She even shot some juices between the green thighs while she laid on top of him. And every loud moan from her lips sent drops all over Junk's chest and face.

It felt like minutes but eventually, Cecilia calmed down enough to swallow her escaped tongue. Then she leaned back and sat on the cock while staring at the glistening drool she had left behind to line Junk's chest muscles. A lewd smile spread on her lips that lifted her cheeks in a taunting manner.

"So this is how it feels," Cecilia voiced and her face focused. Her knees were barely touching the ground on the sides of the orc. So she was barely able to move other than sway her body. And even as Junk's cock was pulsing within her, his eyes were locked to Alicia's back.

"I did always like the color of my eyes," Cecilia grinned and she moved her feet with agility to turn her kneeling into a crouch. And even if it still stretched her legs over the orc's hip, it definitely gave her a better ability to lift herself.

The moment Cecilia's hip rose to drag half of Junk's cock out of her, his eyes finally shot into his soaked penis only to see it be devoured again. A borderline wicked grin spread to the Princess's lips and she tilted her hip to already bend the cock on her second lift.

The wet slurping sound almost echoed in Alicia's ears and she was more than able to imagine from what it came from. Cecilia's vulva was almost dragging along the green meat while her folds squeezed into the pulsing veins despite giving the mass access up to her core.

"So full... I wonder if every elf, experiences this, like this," Cecilia panted but despite the strain on her voice, she did not stop swaying her hip with her lifts. Like she wanted the penetration to burn her more.

"How would I know," Alicia flared after she wiped some drool from her lips.

"Captain, do you want me to describe it for you?" Cecilia asked.

"Stop talking, just focus on your task," Alicia commanded and Cecilia slammed her hip down extra hard. But despite the small tremble it caused, she immediately lifted her body again. All the while her skin almost turned bright red.

"I'm an experienced warrior, so I will breed you like one," Cecilia grinned before she gritted her teeth shut. Then she adjusted her crouch to begin a steady but devastating hip pump on the cock. Once she set on a fast rhythm, she did not slow down.

Junk's mouth gaped open with heavy breathing while he watched his manhood to be taken out and hidden in rapid succession. All the while glistening juice was dripping down to his balls. But the more he was focusing on the elf on top of her, the less mercy she showed when devouring his cock.

Slaps began echoing in the room from the way Cecilia's thighs hit the orc's hip on her way down. And borderline anguish twisted Junk's face as the durability of his rod was put on trial. But it only caused her to attempt sliding backward each time she sat down only to be stopped by the thick sturdiness of the green meat.

"Ghii," Cecilia let out a weird sound from her mouth when she suddenly sat down for the final time and her knees tilted inward. Heat and slime exploded within her and overtook her core.

"Captain... my seed is coming out," Junk uttered as his seed burst from Cecilia's vulva to cover the base of his cock. More and more of it kept oozing out even as the Princess had almost frozen with a hard bit into her lower lip.

"I don't need to know that," Alicia flared.

"It did not last night... and she feels different," Junk voiced with heavy breathing. The tightness around him was not letting him deflate even as there was clearly enough room for his load to flow out.

"Stop right there, not another word," Alicia flared with a manic stare. But in the next moment, she turned around to face the orc and she lifted up the bottom of her jacket to show the perverse brand on her lower stomach.

"Fine, you caught me, I'm a deranged creature, and if either of you tells anyone, you are dead," Alicia voiced to the two who just stared at her for a moment. Her fingers even moved to pull down her pants but her brain never sent them the final command.

"Captain, I swear to obey, you are the strongest, the most powerful and breedable leader I have ever met," Junk exclaimed. His eyes went up from the brand to stare at Alicia's flustered face. She did not need to look away to avoid it as she had already been staring to the left of him.

"Breedable?" Alicia uttered. Her mind created an image of her being tied up like some domestic animal and being fucked from behind until being fertilized. And since the brand made her infertile, the raw fucking would never stop.

"The seed of orcs might not be able to take root in your elven womb but there is no warrior that won't be willing to offer you their seed," Junk nodded. "Even now I burn to earn the right to mate with you again."

"Huh?" Alicia uttered. She barely wanted to register the words but her body definitely interpreted them enough to burn a bit more than before.

"You are making me jealous, not that I could ever dream of having... as perfect of a pussy as the Captain's," Cecilia irked with a polite tone. All the while she kept Junk's cock trapped within her.

Just as suddenly Alicia had shown her mark, she hid it under her uniform. Clear signs of extreme shame filled her face but at the same time, the corners of her lips began to twitch. But then she shook her head like she really wanted to focus.

"Cecilia, I accept you on the crew but I expect complete loyalty and you won't question any order I give you, understood?" Alicia stated. The tone of his authority was heavily undermined by the fact she was still looking away.

"Yes Captain, this horny cunt will fulfill all your wishes," Cecilia slurred as she was forced to swallow saliva before and after her words. "Please let me sate the needs of your crew."

"You don't need to go that far," Alicia uttered. But then the lewd mess on Cecilia's face twisted into an almost devious grin.

"No need to hold back, I'm ready to help, in keeping these savage brutes in line," Cecilia voiced and she stood up while her eyes locked on the gasping reaction on Junk's face when his cock was released with a flood of cum.

"My carpet," Alicia exclaimed when she suddenly realized what was under the gap between the orc's thighs. Even if she did not put that much value on it, it would have fetched a nice prize on most markets.

"Oh no, I must be punished, do you want me to clean it?" Cecilia asked with clearly exaggerated distress. All the while her inner thighs were coated with slimy and slowly drying cum.

"That would be nice," Alicia voiced and in the next second, Cecilia dropped on her knees. Then she leaned down and pressed her lips on top of Junk's fleshy balls. They had collected a small pool of it on top of them. There was even a slurping sound when the Princess sucked it all in.

"So raw, but I'm starved," Cecilia mused. Alicia counted just how long the Princess might have not eaten while the supposedly royal elf cleaned all of the external cum from the orc's balls. Once she was done, her tongue slid up and her lips seemingly bit into the side of deflated green meat.

Junk just lifted his head to watch how the reddish elven face systematically cleaned his rod until lips surrounded his tip. All the way to that moment, Cecilia had been nibbling his meat like she would have bitten a part out if it had not been too firmly attached.

"I need to go," Alicia uttered the moment she realized her right hand had drifted to press her pussy through her pants. It was either flee or fuck for her at that moment, and she chose to flee.

"No need to worry, Captain, I will instill this brute with absolute obedience while you are away," Cecilia grinned and she lifted her breasts to have them tower over the green cock that had begun to grow again.

"I will only obey the Captain," Junk declared. But he did not even pretend to look away from the perky mounds that squeezed into his crotch. There was not much force Cecilia was able to apply without hands and she mostly seemed to explore the feeling of the hot veined rod with her smooth skin.

"Naturally, and she told you to stay still, so be loyal and don't disobey her," Cecilia voiced just before Alicia closed the door behind her. She rushed along the corridor to her private shower, and she stood under the barrage of cold water for almost an hour before her body had cooled down. She also used several potion bottles to clean her ass of all of the writings without even looking at them.

"Just beg to get fucked again, I know you want to," were the words that greeted Alicia when she went back into her cabin, Cecilia was still on top of Junk. And her thighs were surrounding his cock from both sides while she balanced to lean over him.

"I would only beg for the Captain," Junk declared and he was clearly aware she was there due to the door creaking.

"You have made him such a loyal servant, just feel how hard he is and still he won't beg to fuck me again," Cecilia grinned all the while she kept rubbing her clit into his base. "The way you do it must be so much better than an amateur like me."

"Right, Junk get her into one of the more secure guest rooms," Alicia instructed while she felt the effects of her cold shower fade away. "You can remove the arm binds and get her some dress."

"Captain, can I get a shower?" Cecilia asked while Junk lifted up with her like he was picking up luggage.

"Junk, shower her too, but don't let others touch her and lock her in... while I think," Alicia voiced and she walked to her desk while trying to look away.

"Right away, Captain," Junk nodded and he carried Cecilia out of the room even as she had not tried to resist. And so Alicia was left alone but she still hid the weird twisted grin with her hands that tried to form on her face.

** * **

Junk almost pushed Cecilia into her new room before locking the door behind her. There was just a single bed and a light stone on the roof of the small cabin. But the Princess simply sighed while she adjusted her new green dress. Her fingers trailed to her neck that was still surrounded by an engraved steel collar and a smile suddenly tilted her lips.

"Oh, gods... I can't believe that, I made an orc... wash me," Cecilia blushed while the recent memory of her just standing there and the orc rubbing her all over under the shower filled her mind and burned her body.

"Lady Alicia, your beauty is truly outmatched, it even subdues such creatures," Cecilia mused with a silent whisper. "I promise you this, even if I one day make these savages follow me, I will still let you watch... how they love me more than you."

With a blush on her face, Cecilia's hands trailed down her body and pressed into her stomach. There definitely still was some seed left in her womb. She gripped her pubes through her dress and pulled them a bit.

"That's way too twisted, there is no way I could just, fuck loyalty," Cecilia voiced like she uttered a reply to something she had planned in her mind. "Oh gods, did she infect me with something... I can't stop... thinking about... that thing in me... fat orc things in my noble elven cunt."

Suddenly Cecilia collapsed to her knees while her hands lifted up her dress to be held up by her perky breasts. She wore nothing under and her deliciously defined pubic mound had reddened with swelling. The fingers of her left hand dug into her pussy and her right pulled from her curled pubes hard enough to stretch her skin.

"Such a dirty cunt, is my fist not enough for you anymore?" Cecilia irked. "You just tasted your first cock and now you want more."

"Shameful slut, repent," Cecilia flared and her left hand pulled out only to slap her vulva hard enough to cause a sound. The strike was soon followed by another one.

"So defiant, you kept dreaming of those brutes, and now that you are shaped to fit one, you refuse to repent," Cecilia grinned. "You are truly asking to be punished, you immodest dirty cunt."

Cecilia moved her left hand for yet another strike but then she froze before she began staring at the door. She did a hard swallow and she wiped the lewd grin from her face. She was more than aware countless orcs had seen her being carried naked on the ship and then pushed along just in the dress that pressed against her breasts.