Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait... there is no way one of those orcs who saw me... did not follow," Cecilia voiced. "And... they are just waiting for me to fall asleep... to take me."

With yet another silent swallow, Cecilia turned towards the door and she laid down to spread her legs at it. She even lifted up her hip so she barely saw the door past her own body. All the while her heartbeat escalated.

"Come on... I know you are there. Come and fuck me, I let you be on the top the first time," Cecilia panted while both of her hands moved to pull from her pubes. The wider her knees spread, the harder she pulled.

Cecilia blinked and then she saw more shadows and green before the door. A naked mass of orc muscles stood there and the Princess did not even think how he got in without opening the door while she observed the pulsing of his ridiculously erect manhood.

"You came, my naughty cunt is ready, don't hold back, I love it when it burns," Cecilia voiced like she was talking to the cock that quickly approached her. She did not look away even for a moment while the orc stepped to tower over her and knelt down. He aimed his tip with clear intent and thrust it into her already swollen folds like he just added a missing part to a mold.

"Horny beast," Cecilia flared while she saw a slight bulge on her stomach and more than felt it. "You heard all I said and now you can't control yourself?"

The only reply Cecilia got was her legs being grabbed and lifted to frame her torso so that the orc was able to plunge all of his length into her. A wide devious grin also spread to his lips but the Princess did not even look high enough to see it. All she saw was how her vulva was split open with a hard stretch of her depths.

"That's what you get, you dumb horny cunt, get fucked by fat orc meat," Cecilia irked like she was just observing her own reddening body being taken. But she still bit into her lower lip like to lessen the breathing she suddenly had to do through her mouth.

Once Cecilia's legs were locked to frame her by the body leaning over her, the orc's hands moved to her neck. They gripped around her steel collar and his brutish face leaned over like to kiss her. All the while his weight kept driving his cock into her with harder pressure. And finally, the Princess was forced to look into his yellow eyes.

"What's the matter? Big bad brute wants to kiss?" Cecilia irked even as her lips gaped with a slight smile and her eyes twitched around. Like she was far more conflicted than her tone indicated. But when a drop of orc drool fell on her lips, she still licked it away with a smirk.

"You want to fuck like a warrior?" the orc asked. Despite his haste to penetrate, he just kept holstering his length in and Cecilia's folds pulsed more than his length.

"Ooh, so you can talk," Cecilia said. Her hands were on her sides like she would dig her fingers to the ground if the hard wooden surface would let her.

"Answer me, do you desire to be bred like a valued victor?" the orc demanded and his bulging muscles clearly pressured the steel collar more even as Cecilia barely felt it. The fingers that touched her skin, only made her very aware of her and his hard pulse.

"Oh gods, dirty talking orc, do you want to make me beg?" Cecilia asked. Her lips kept gaping like she was ready to kiss at any moment.

"I just want to learn the depth of your desire," the orc stated. He leaned down so that both of their breathing mixed in the air. It washed Cecilia's face with enough burning heat to make her shiver.

"I only desire power, and you are in luck, as I can tell you have it, so use it to take me," Cecilia smiled and she lifted her hands to press into the green chest above her. She seemingly tried to push him up but her fingers just moved to trail the firm muscular shapes.

"You can tell how strong I am?" the orc asked. There was an odd amused tone that seemed almost alien when coming from a big creature like him.

"Don't get me wrong, true power isn't physical," Cecilia explained with a lick of her lips. "It's just that my, impure body, is in need of some strong punishment."

"As you desire, I will make sure, your body will never forget this night," the orc promised and his cock seemingly pulsed on its own to confirm it. It received a reply from the Princess's body in the form of a single convulsion that failed to even push the hard penetration within her.

"Be glad I have this collar, or I would burn you for such insolence," Cecilia irked with a tilted smile. Despite her words, she was staring at the dark green lips while her head tried to lift towards them like on some impulse.

"You would now?" the orc mused and then there was a click and the collar opened. Cecilia did not even think of what happened to it while the hot green fingers caressed to surround her neck in full. But there were no flames and Cecilia did not even look away.

"How dare you call my bluff, such a smart brute." Cecilia voiced. "So what is it? You want me to beg or humiliate myself before you start fucking?"

"Neither, I want you to desire me at this moment more than anything else," the orc replied. His thumbs lifted to hold the Princess's cheeks and his grip focused more on just holding her head.

"As if, I would trade every memory of this moment to the power to destroy cities," Cecilia grinned. Her gaze lifted to the yellow eyes and the reflection of the lewd elf face in them only made her smirk harder.

"I can grant you that power, if you truly wish it," the orc stated. His tone alone almost made Cecilia believe it but the idea of some orc having such power to give, almost made her laugh.

"How arrogant can you be?" Cecilia exclaimed. Even her face twisted like she was going to burst into open laughter. During her travels, many men had promised her all kinds of things, but such power was the first to her. And like all the rest, she was going to refuse even if this man had the power and consent to take her.

"So you don't desire such power more than me?" the orc irked with an almost mimic of Cecilia's previous tone. She knew she should be insulted, but somehow, she was starting to like this brute.

"Fine, all I want is for you to fuck me," Cecilia irked back. "You are so sick for making me say such things on my second time."

"As you wish, your desire is mine to fulfill," the orc grinned. His fists slid to take more support from the floor while his weight shifted. Though his fingers and especially thumbs stayed against her head.

"Haha, I'm the noble warrior princess of Lyria, do not think it's so easy for a feral brute like you to fulfill my desires," Cecilia flared with mild laughter. And the orc let her finish before his hip dragged half of his length out of her only to ram it back in. Just the first move caused her body to tremble as her walls had perfectly adapted to just hold the pressuring mass in her.

"Fuck," Cecilia uttered with a spurt of saliva to her lips that the orc's thumb wiped only to smear it to her cheek. But in seconds her body seemingly melted into relaxation even as the creature on top of her accelerated to a fast pace of plunging into her depths hard enough to jolt her legs up a bit at each strike.

Cecilia's head tilted to look at the toes of her left foot curling, and like to respond to it, the orc stopped his hits for a moment to move his hands to hold her knees. The rest of the Princess's body burned and trembled a bit while she grinned at the orc who pulled back to tower over her. The way he pushed down her knees on her sides added to the pressure within her.

"What are you waiting for brute? Permission?" Cecilia irked as for a moment the two just stared at each other. Her ragged breathing made it almost sound like she was struggling to take full breaths and her arms were seemingly locked under her thighs.

"Such pure lust, I will enjoy giving you your reward," the orc grinned, and before Cecilia was able to retort. Her tongue spurted out from her lips on the first vowel as most of the cock parted her only to plunge back in.

"Ghii hii," weird wet moans parted Cecilia's lips while her tongue hung down her lower lip. Her eyes twitched upward while her reddened body was assaulted by a tremble that radiated from her core. Strike after strike the fat tool of green meat plunged into her depths and dug out transparent juice to spill on her pubes and down to her stomach.

Even as Cecilia was pinned to the hard floor, she somehow managed to look like she was shrinking under the fast-paced assault. Even her toes stopped twitching and just hang on her sides while her knees were almost pressed to the floor by the strong green hands.

Pure glee engulfed Cecilia's eyes as she watched how her vulva was dragged by the glistening green meat. Her swollen clit burned bright red and it seemingly radiated that tone along her skin. Her curled pubes looked like they had been drenched against her skin by water. And the hard bulged veins combed her inner folds.

"Accept my gift, my beautiful angel of perversion," the orc exclaimed and his strikes slapped his balls into Cecilia's ass even harder than before. Hard enough to make it throb even through her heat.

"Angel?" Cecilia slurred a moment before a twisted grin exploded on her face while hot pressure burst into her core. Her lips gagged wide open while her breathing was interrupted by strong devastating convulsions for several seconds to the point she was not even able to moan.

Intricately crafted purple text "Angel of perversion" grew on Cecilia's lower stomach. Just above where her blond pubes ended on her red swollen mound. But she was not even able to focus on that as her eyes tilted upward and saliva rushed to her lisp while she stared at the roof.

Cecilia did not even notice how the orc's body distorted and suddenly faded away. Even her legs stayed in the position the disappeared creature had left them. Only her elastic elven pussy clamped shut but it was more than wet enough from her own juices for her not to notice the lack of semen as the first thing.

"Hehe, you done?" Cecilia grinned and she looked between her legs to see no signs of the orc who had been in her only moments ago. A sudden moment of odd panic filled her but her legs were too locked on her sides to let her even lift them at first.

"Where did you go?" Cecilia almost screamed and her legs sprung straight only to hit the ground with enough force to jolt her entire throbbing body to remind her just how hard she had been fucked.

For several seconds, Cecilia just laid on the floor even as her eyes kept trying to find anything green. But then she finally saw something purple on her body, the new next on her stomach. At that moment she used all her focus to push her head up to see it properly.

"Just like hers," Cecilia gasped and her hands went to hold the text. She had seen what was written on the Captain only moments but she definitely remembered it. And her fingers kept exploring the mark that felt like it was just her skin. Her burning silky skin.

For several moments Cecilia just dug into her stomach while her eyes focused. She looked around and she tried to think all of the options until one she desired to be true came to her mind.

"Is this... how she got so strong?" Cecilia asked with a tilted grin. But then she suddenly yawned like she was about to collapse from exhaustion. And without further thinking, she crawled to the only bed in the room.

"So... kind of her," Cecilia voiced with a slight smirk while she barely fixed her dress. Then she fell on her bed to sleep.

** * **

Junk had never been so stiff in his entire life. He was standing his pants down behind Alicia's desk. The black and gold uniformed elven captain was sitting legs crossed on her chair and holding his cock with a white-gloved right hand.

"This is all you are going to get, I won't be blackmailed by some horny brute," Alicia voiced with a heavily reddened face. Her right hand was almost straight while she slowly rubbed the middle part of the orc's shaft. Even her body was turned away from him like she was just lending her hand to the big green cock.

"Captain, I would never blackmail you, I just wanted to deliver the engine report," Junk uttered. The way he was being rubbed would never cause him to climax, like the elf just wanted to feel up the sturdiness of his manhood for some other purpose.

"Do not think I believe you, after what you... saw, there is no way you can resist your, urges," Alicia replied with a hard swallow. Her left hand was resting on her thigh like she was resisting an urge to touch herself while her right was more than occupied in its task.

"Captain, I live to serve you, I would not even dream of... laying with you unless you find my seed worthy of your superior warrior body," Junk announced with clarity even as there was some strain on his tone. Every vein on his body looked almost as bulged as the ones on his cock.

"You find me superior?" Alicia asked and her grip turned hard enough to even constrain the orc cock just a bit. His dark green tip visibly bulged to show the strain of blood.

"Yes, there is no true warrior who would not find you to be the ultimate female warrior and worthy of their seed," Junk exclaimed. He was more than able to feel the elf's pulse with his cock, just like she was able to feel his.

"I knew it, you just want to put your filthy seed in me," Alicia uttered and she tilted her head to stare at the floor on the other side. Though the move also made her left hand wedge between her legs.

"Only if you find me worthy, and I know I'm not, but if you let me duel for that honor, I will try to gain that glory," Junk declared with clear conviction. For a moment Alicia thought about making the orcs duel each other but then something else occupied her focus.

"Glory?" Alicia uttered and her face looked like she had been overloaded by the images from how all of her crew had taken her, some multiple times.

The door to the cabin was suddenly slammed open and Alicia was too shocked to even let go of the cock as she looked up. Cecilia in her simple green dress walked into the room with a lick of her lips and the door closed behind her.

Cecilia was the first to talk, "I see I came just in time, Captain, need my help in disciplining that brute or can I watch and learn?"

"Didn't you say you locked her in?" Alicia uttered and she finally let go of Junk's cock only to realize she had wedged both of her hands between her thighs. Though in the next moment she lifted her hands on the desk only to realize it was clear her left glove was a bit wet.

"Don't blame him, he did, someone just happened to pass by and I said it was urgent," Cecilia said with a long lick of her lips and Alicia suddenly did not want to know.

"So why are you here?" Alicia voiced while she tried to focus. She also took off her gloves and dropped them to the floor but nothing was wiping the red blush from her skin.

"Captain, I just wanted to thank you for your gift," Cecilia declared before she lifted her simple green dress to show her new brand. There were clear signs of transparent juice going down her inner thighs but all focus was on the purple text even as her mound was swollen red.

"How did you get that?" Alicia exclaimed.

"You did not send him?" Cecilia asked with a head tilt.

"Explain how you got it, now," Alicia commanded with a burst of fire in her eyes. She even stood up and lucky for her, her black pants hid any spilling that might have happened in her crotch.

"Well, there was this orc with a big cock," Cecilia began her explanation with excessive details related to sex organs and acts. By the time she was done, Alicia had to stare at her desk while her body pulsed with heat from a mix of embarrassment and arousal. Cecilia did not look that much better while delivering her vulgar story but she clearly embraced the reactions of her body with more glee.

"And then I pushed my fist to stroke my throbbing cunt that immediately began missing that fat cock," Cecilia kept adding to her story with heavy breathing even after the relevant bits were done. Her eyes kept trailing between Junk and Alicia like she was trying to arouse and bother both of them in equal measure. Though with the way Cecilia's eyes were almost tilted, she was not exactly doing it out of malice but on a lustful whim.

"Stop, I already heard what I wanted to know," Alicia flared after a hard swallow. Cecilia just nodded and wiped the drool from her lips while she began staring at Junk's cock that was visibly throbbing with its erection. For the whole story, the Princess had kept her hem up with at least one hand.

"Wanted to hear?" Cecilia asked with a slightly seductive tone. Like she was beyond caring about what kind of entity had branded her.

"Did you sense magic of any kind?" Alicia while she forced herself to stare at the Princess.

"No, all I felt was his... immense strength, it was so, overwhelming," Cecilia panted and his swollen clit did a visible throb. Like just repeating some memories was enough to increase her arousal.

"If someone summoned him, they are dead," Alicia voiced with slight venom. Even her face managed to lose some of its blush.

"You know who he was?" Cecilia asked with sudden focus on her interest. She even decided to finally drop her hem down.

"Just some weird thing my House had a contract with, he did not happen to mention anything about a sword?" Alicia asked. A slight magical wind began circling around her like to push away the heat that radiated from her body.

"Sword?" Cecilia mused with a small head tilt.

"Leave me, I need to think," Alicia commanded. "Put her back into her room and this time, make sure she won't wander around before I know, what to do with her."

"Are you going to carry me again?" Cecilia uttered while Junk pulled up his pants. It did little to hide the size of his erection and the bulge even pushed the top of the pants open along his stomach. But still, he just grabbed the tall elven Princess from the waist like an oversize toy and carried her out of the room. This time Cecilia was delivered straight into her room even without a shower.

** * **

Cecilia was walking along a corridor, rough voices of merriment were heard from a distance. Her hands were clutching the hem of her green dress like she was planning to pull it up the moment someone saw her. Her steps were short and agile and any sounds were completely hidden by the noise of the orcs that came from the nearby open door.

"Don't think you can just keep me hidden, once I'm done, your crew will be mine," Cecilia whispered with a deviously blushed grin. But the moment she actually stepped into the room that was filled with orcs, she froze. In seconds more yellow eyes than she was able to count were aimed at her and all of them belonged to shirtless green men with highly defined muscular bodies.

"What do we have here? Did the Captain remember Krek's special day?" Slake asked with a sudden grin. He was standing in the middle of the room to seemingly judge two orcs that had their arms locked in a wrestling match. Though both of them paused their struggle to also focus on the newcomer.

"Yes?" Cecilia uttered. She knew she had to say something but suddenly the plans she had formulated before, had all turned into weird lustful mush. Not that they had been much more than trying to somehow seduce the orcs to prefer her over the Captain.

"That's not fair, mine was last week," one of the many orcs flared. Several of them shifted their bodies like they were getting ready for some mild combat.

"No need to fight, I will share," Krek grunted. He was one of the hulking brutes that had been wrestling. His opponent tried to use his distraction to tackle him but he just stepped aside and let the assailant fall to the ground. It warranted some mocking laughter but most of the focus stayed on the Princess.