Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would not say that, I just want to make sure, you are... suitable, with no regrets, on anyone's part," Richard said with a tone that shifted to borderline anger.

"There won't be any regrets on our part, just let us serve the Duke," Cecilia voiced only to have her ponytail grabbed as Richard used it to drag both of the elven faces cheek to cheek before him.

"The thing is, he has peculiar tastes and will only accept one of you, so which of you will get the honor today?" Richard asked with a hard pull from the ponytail. There was a moment of hesitation in Cecilia's eyes while she tried to think what was the right path to get what she wanted, and what was even tested if anything. But as she locked eyes with the goblin, she made her decision.

"Me, I promise to satisfy his every need," Cecilia almost moaned. Her hand on Richard's base went down to tingle his balls.

"Is Alicia fine with that?" Richard asked and he dragged his own cock out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound as saliva spilled on her chin.

"I'm not, if someone is going, it should be me to guarantee, it ends in a satisfactory manner for both of us," Alicia borderline slurred despite her agitated glance at the other elf.

"It might be satisfying for you but not for me, there is no way I will let the chance to personally do him slip by," Cecilia exclaimed while her caress of the goblin's balls turned more forceful.

"Don't be stupid, the way you are you will most likely fail, to even get the honor of touching him," Alicia irked with venom that was blunted by the orc hammering her rear. No matter how much she tried to ignore it, her clit was swollen hard and was throbbing like she was about to cum if anybody even pulled from it.

"You don't need to worry about that, I have no trouble letting him drool all over me if it means our mutual satisfaction," Cecilia smirked and she slapped Richard's saliva-soaked cock on Alicia's cheek.

"No need to fight, if you can't agree, the one who satisfies me better gets to go," Richard borderline flared. Cecilia immediately grabbed his cock and balls with both hands while taking them away from the reach of Alicia's head. The Captain did not say anything but she did strain her body a bit against the orc's strong grip to reach more forward.

"No hands," Richard nodded and the orc behind Cecilia grabbed her arms only to slide his grip so that he ended up holding her hands without really slowing down his thrusts.

Richard took control over the base of his cock and angled its tip almost between the two elf heads. Both of them reached to suck it but they ended up blocking the chance from each other by clashing cheeks together.

"Just let me do this," Alicia flared and she managed to use her tongue to steal the tip between her lips.

"As if," Cecilia flared back and she bit into the side of the shaft to drag it out from Alicia's mouth. The moment the tip was freed, the Princess leaned her head down to swallow the cock even to poke her throat. Alicia pressed her head to her side but Cecilia did not let herself be pushed away from her price.

"Captain Alicia and the humiliating punishment of the fallen pirate slut. I'm really liking the concept, and you are just the perfect match for the role needing a nubile elf with your features," Richard mused and the mentioned captain froze for a moment. She did not even give the goblin a glance to risk him seeing something in her eyes.

"If you seek gold, glory nobles, or even royals, I can provide all of that for you," Richard offered with a caress of Alicia's cheek. "Every time that bitch does something, people will come and flock to see you, see you be punished on the stage, and shower you with gold."

"I-I have to refuse," Alicia uttered with a mild stutter. She suddenly saw herself bound on the stage, the crowd filled with human nobles while she was being stuffed from both ends by very muscular orc guards.

"Just think about it, I can promise to eventually set you up with a king, maybe even be the immortal lover of a line of human kings, no need to go after some simple duke that is not even going to give you what you truly seek," Richard voiced while Alicia was very much thinking about the rush of being fucked by the orc inside of her before a crowd that would know who she was, and her eyes almost tilted.

"How could you even promise something like that?" Alicia asked while Richard took a gentle hold of her jaw. He felt its shape like he was going to make a statue of her later. All the while her increasingly burning pussy was making it harder for her to defiantly keep her ass still under the unrelenting assault.

"Just trust me on this, your features are beyond perfect for the role, half-elfs who barely look like you have earned fortunes under my care," Richard promised with a gentle smile while his thumb pulled down Alicia's lip for him to better inspect her pearly teeth. "All you need to do is to say yes and I will take care of the rest."

"I promise to consider it, if you send me to service the Duke first," Alicia offered while she forced herself to stare into the goblin's yellow eyes even if it risked him seeing something she did not want him to realize. But if this creature was even half as smart as she thought, he would guess things if she kept looking away.

"What's with you two and this duke in specific? I could get a few other dukes and maybe a prince to meet you if you give me a day or two," Richard mused, and then a slightly tilted smile spread on his lips. "Unless."

All of Alicia's focus went into not letting her face do any too weird expressions. The sudden fear within her of the goblin realizing too much immediately began twisting into excitement within her. And her pussy deciding to begin its convulsions around the hard-burning orc meat robbed her of any chance to think something coherent and sensible to say to refute suspicions.

"I'm cumming, fat orc cock made me cum, hihihi," Alicia moaned her words before she erupted into an incoherent giggle to at least sell her slut role to the goblin. He let go of her jaw and simply grinned before he focused on Cecilia. Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock like she was trying to sallow something way too big without biting.

Richard took a hold of the ring at the base of his cock and he gave it a twist, in the next moment Cecilia's eyes jolted when a blast of hot semen filled her mouth. But to prevent it from escaping she immediately began sucking on the cock with a hard swallow.

"Since you are so dead set on this duke. This should be enough, both of you are clearly deserving of your... reward," Richard mused. "Take them, I want them to be presentable when he arrives."

The orcs simply grabbed the elves even as it meant some of Richard's seed was spilled on the floor. They even took out their cocks and Alicia squirted on the floor with a violent climax after she was lifted like luggage. Richard just shrugged before he fell down to stare at the roof while lying on his desk.

"You better come back, or I'm finding you, one way or the other," Richard mused with a wide grin. "My new star on the stage."

** * **

Alicia barely saw from the corner of her eyes how the goblin in a red suit escorted a human in a black suit into the room. The visor on her plate helmet had the bars far too close to each other for it to be made for actual combat use as they barely even let some light through.

"Master Oliver, let me present you the two art pieces," Richard voiced while he walked before Alicia with his guest. She towered over the green creature as she stood on a low pedestal. But as the armored boots her feet were locked into spread her knees her usual stature was somewhat lowered among other things.

"Please do tell me their stories, they look quite fascinating," Oliver voiced with an amused tone. Alicia did not even need to see him properly to realize he definitely was not the Duke they were after. Not that it mattered since she was still just after something in his manor and not him personally. Though at least now Cecilia was not tempted to do something to blow their cover before they actually got to the manor.

"This first one is a feisty concept, arrogant elven princess forced to surrender against overwhelming odds," Richard explained while several pairs of eyes burned Alicia's mostly naked body. More than a few orcs and half-orc guards were streaming into the room after the first pair.

The only relief Alicia had was that her crotch had been reddened and her nipples grown erect even before the new group had come into the room. Not that it made the tingling sensations any lesser as she did not even have any means to cover her body. Her hands had been pushed back and a flagpole had been tied against her back. The flag was completely white.

"She has the body alright, and I love the minimalism," Oliver mused. Besides the golden placard at the pedestal reading "Defiant Warrior Princess" the only other sign of Alicia's supposed royalty was the crown attached to decorate her helmet.

A hand landed on Alicia's stomach brand like to test if the ink was still dry. From there it slid down to her pussy to examine the wetness of her vulva. It made her want to say something but both of the elves were thoroughly gagged under their helmets. Like statues were not supposed to talk or something.

"And this one is a loyal maid that begged to share her mistress's burden," Richard voiced while giving a wave at Cecilia. She was bound the same way as the other woman, except she wore a black and white maid outfit with a hem so short it did not even cover half of her ass or front. And her helmet was literally a locked bucket and her hands were tied with a broom. Though her leg binds were not spreading her knees but were simply black boots with chains.

"Lovely, I'm sure His Grace will be very pleased with them, as long as they pass my examination," Oliver mused and he stepped back after giving a small finger tap at Alicia's swollen clit.

"I'm sure these two will pass, they are quite obedient," Richard voiced and he began walking towards the door. "But I will leave you to have your fun."

There was a moment of shifting silence even after the goblin left the room like the audience took a moment of time to simply enjoy the bare flesh presented to them. Though as the green-skinned men were also sending glances at Oliver, it was clear they were also waiting for permission.

"Listen up whores, you better put those brands into good use and be wet and ready to satisfy my friends here, if you ever want the... honor of meeting the Duke," Oliver commanded. Besides excited orcish grunting, the only reply he got was a slight shift in the air that was hardly worth noting.

"I take that as a yes," Oliver grinned when he saw a line of transparent juice slide down Alicia's thigh. "Slag, why don't you take the first pick, to learn who is a generous boss."

"Thanks, boss, always wanted to fuck an elf," Slag grunted. He walked behind Alicia and she tensed up more from realizing who the orc was than from having her torso pushed down from the flagpole. Once her head was almost pointing down, another orc stepped forward to helpfully hold the pole so both of Slag's hands were free to clamp on Alicia's ass. Not that she even thought of resisting as her mind raced on the reason why she had to kick Slag out of her crew months ago.

"Don't take your time, won't be your last elf if you stay with us," the orc holding the pole grunted. One hand left from Alicia's ass and Slag's tip was soon aimed at her vulva. It slid along it only once before the heated mass pressed into the embrace of the elven depth.

"No worry, there is only one pleasure cunt I want to savor," Slag irked while he sheathed all of his length. "This one not even worth my seed, elf or not."

"Boss, any chance we can use some strong fighter as a pleasure hole, like Alicia?" some orc asked and Alicia almost jolted from hearing her own name. Though visibly it matched with the first fast thrusts Slag did like he tested the new hole.

"I guess I can mention this much, the chances of you fucking Alicia might be bigger than you think," Oliver voiced with a smug grin. "The Duke has been interested in her for years, and the moment she no longer benefits him, you lot might get the honor of humiliating her."

"Boss, what does that mean?" the orc asked a bit confused. It was echoed by loud hip slaps into Alicia's rear. The orcs around her began seeking side angles and even the orc holding her pole let go to step back to give others more room to at least see something. But the freed grip was immediately grabbed by Slag like he began riding her.

"Nothing you need to care about, the Duke uses many pirates for a great effect, and those that disappoint him, meet not so great ends," Oliver exclaimed with mild anger like he had trouble explaining entirely what he claimed to know about. Though Alicia more than knew which raiding contracts she had fulfilled from shady dealers that may or may not have benefited the Duke or at least his nation.

"You need to be careful with her, she is strong. Makes born to be warriors into submissive cowards," Slag grunted. "Nobody strong enough for her to even want to mate with them."

"Don't worry about that, the Duke has his ways. He has even made elven mage queens submit to him, in more ways than one," Oliver mused.

"I'd give my life to see her submit to be a pleasure hole. That noble elf hates cock more than anything else," Slag grinned while his hip kept slowing down to grind his meaty rod to every fold on Alicia's inner walls. "Just seeing mine made her burst red from anger and send me flying off the deck."

"You sure she did not blush from arousal?" some orc asked. Alicia definitely remembered what had happened. She had panicked after staring at the cock from the shadows far longer than the orc had realized. He had held a lantern in the dark and masturbated to shoot his load over the railing.

"If that was the case, I would be riding her right now," Slag grinned and he looked down. "And my sexual prowess making her hot and wet just like this perfect pleasure hole."

Despite what Alicia had done after Slag had noticed her, she had masturbated multiple times after that just thinking about his cock. And now it was doing something inside of her it could have been doing for months if she had not been so hesitant to embrace the urges. So a tilted smile spread to her gagged lips and some of her drool dripped down to her visor to make it look like her helmet was drooling a bit. Not that anybody paid it any attention.

"Boss, any chance we can throat fuck one of them this time?" an orc asked even as the only attention Cecilia was getting was having her breasts groped through her maid top.

"Unfortunately the Duke still likes to keep the faces untouched," Oliver replied like he was genuinely sorry.

"You keep saying that but would he really notice? We could be careful, I'm sure these elf sluts can take it," another orc protested.

"Not taking the risk, just use their other holes as much as you want," Oliver shrugged.

"Fuck her faster," some eager orc flared.

"Just use the maid," Slag flared and he almost stopped to just holster himself in Alicia. His balls were visibly coated by dripping transparent nectar. Not to even mention his green meat that had drilled juices even down the elven thighs.

"I want no stinking maid," the eager orc exclaimed but he still slapped Cecilia's ass to leave a red mark there for a moment.

"They both elf whores, same perfect pleasure holes," another orc flared. He let go of Cecilia's breasts and he took hold of his cock before he crouched down. He seemingly hugged the maid while he inserted his length into her with an upward thrust.

"Yes, still won't matter what these wear, just close your eyes and imagine she some princess or something," the orc voiced while his hands and knees hugged Cecilia in almost equal measure. All the while he managed to push most of his veined rod into her.

"Fine, move," the other orc grunted and he grabbed Cecilia's broom to push her down.

"No way, this pleasure cunt getting hot to welcome me," he voiced and the orc just hugged Cecilia harder. But the eager orc still stepped behind her, he stared at her ass for several seconds before he pressed his tip to its middle.

"Filthy pig, just wait your turn," the orc hugging Cecilia from the front flared.

"Hole is a hole, and this one is clearly used to serve with it," the eager orc grinned while he pressed his hip against Cecilia's ass while he kept his distance with his torso from the muscular hands guarding her back. But even as the orcs growled at each other, in moments the Princess was subjected to uneven thrusting to two of her holes.

A line of drool fell from Cecilia's gag to cause a line down to her collar bone. Not that anybody even noticed when it escaped her bucket helmet. All the while the outer ring of her ass was burned to milk the cock with oddly numbing pleasure. But while she was assaulted from both sides, the strikes into Alicia's rear suddenly intensified.

Slag pulled from the bondage pole hard enough to lift Alicia's torso to better show her breasts to the crowd that began cheering. But he arched her back to make sure almost all of his sturdy meat was sunk into her at each deep thrust. There was even a slight bulge around her brand each time the tip battered into her inner gate.

There was a moment of odd silence while most eyes were on Alicia. Despite the increasing intensity her elastic folds were subjected to, they only oozed with transparent juices that the strikes began to sprinkle to the floor. All the while the spilled saliva from her gag was trailing down her chin to gather to her locked helmet collar. Some of it even spilled through to cause a glistening line on her breasts.

"Harder, tame that elf's hole," one of the crowd shouted. He and several others began stomping with their feet like to pace the elf getting railed.

"This elf is already tame, made for pleasure," Slag grunted. He bulged his sizable muscles far more than holding the flagpole needed while his cock visibly bent a bit with his outward thrusts. All the while Alicia's red and swollen vulva seemingly suctioned the green meat with a lewd slurping sound that was drowned out by everything else.

Cheerful roaring filled the room and the stomping accelerated. And so did the interval of the slaps into Alicia's ass echoing in her helmet. Slag pulled her as upward as he could and his cock seemingly kept her ass tilted for his pleasure while her back arched to its agile limit. But her pussy shifted enough to almost twist the cock every time it plunged into her and the added pressure suddenly made the green meat twitch against her melted and swollen walls.

"Enjoy my warrior seed, unworthy weakling," Slag exclaimed. In the next moment explosion of heat and pressure seemingly made even Alicia's nipples bounce and a ghost-like howl escaped even her gag. But even as the orc kept driving his seed in hard, none of it escaped her vulva.

"Be thankful elf, someone like you should beg for this honor," some orc flared. It was accompanied by eager grunting while the stomping died away at least for the moment.

"Good pleasure brand, this cunt sucking my seed," Slag announced. His pace slowed down until he began holstering his length. But then sudden elven flesh tremors began taking care of sucking the rest of his seed out. Like the relenting of the assault was what finally let Alicia to climax.

With the forced spread of the armored boots, Alicia's knees barely trembled but even her toes and ears were twitching. All the while her breathing around the gag almost turned into a constant whistle that was soft enough to be drowned by the orcs. The Captain even let her face twist into as lewd and broken look as possible as nobody could ever see it.