Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not make me say such things, I'm more than able to appreciate every elven beauty on their own merits," Colbert voiced while his thumbs began caressing Alicia's cheeks like to get the corners of her lips to smile a bit more.

"Elijah, just shut up," Alicia flared. She did not even look at the human as every time she had tilted her head before, someone had sucked her ear and now there was a pair of very full and dark green lips above her.

"If you suck my cock," Elijah shrugged. He lifted his boots on the table past Alicia's head as he leaned back on the chair. He was still not wearing any pants.

"Mortal scum," Alicia muttered.

"Masochist slut," Elijah replied with a disturbingly polite tone.

"I can't hold back, I will cum soon, I know I promised to pleasure you but you are far too perfect," Colbert exclaimed while his hip began striking faster and longer. Tap after tap Alicia felt his tip press her stomach from the inside with a strange sensation.

"Just do it then," Alicia flared. She tilted her eyes away when she had to swallow saliva to stop it from spilling from her mouth. Though her seeing how Urkok's hand was moving something under the table was not exactly helping her to focus.

"I can clean you with my tongue, I have been trained well to do it," Colbert offered and he leaned closer to almost lick Alicia's cheek.

"That won't be necessary," Alicia stated and instead of being licked, her soaked and swollen pussy received several harder throbbing strikes that caused her to bite into her lower lip for a few seconds before she even realized it.

"Don't be like that, we both know you have refined tastes, that I'm suitable to sate," Colbert voiced. "And if I'm too impudent on such a public occasion, we can retire to my quarters, and you can punish me."

"Stop dreaming, there is no way, I would let someone like you touch me again," Alicia almost uttered while she was forced to swallow a few times between words to stop any humiliating drool spilling out.

"I will cum, my seed will enter your perfect body," Colbert announced and he leaned back to deliver his final strikes before the upcoming climax. They forced Alicia to clench her eyes shut while her lips and ears trembled. But she did not even moan when the hot mass of seed exploded in her accompanied by a few convulsions radiating from her pussy.

"Do you feel it? We are joined as one," Colbert exclaimed and he almost collapsed on top of Alicia. He only made sure his cock stayed in her as deeply as possible while it twitched on its own. Even the ring at its base was pressing to the sides of her vulva.

"Beautiful angel, you accepted my seed, I can't even feel it in you," Colbert breathed on Alicia's face and she finally turned to look at Urkok, even if it meant offering her ear to the half-orc. But even as she prepared to be sucked again, the lips did not land to surround her. Instead, they leaned in to whisper.

"No need to pretend with me, I know you serve the Great God of Pleasure, I have even hosted the High Priestess of your order," Colbert voiced with heavy breathing into Alicia's ear. All the while his chest pressed to pressure her breasts.

"Great, is that what that scum creature is up to," Alicia muttered almost silently.

"Let me be your personal servant, everything I have is at your disposal," Colbert offered before he gave a long lick to Alicia's neck.

"I will be expecting everything you own delivered by my ship before sunrise," Alicia voiced.

"Unfortunately, I have already been instructed to maintain my station, for the good of the order," Colbert replied. His lips moved to Alicia's cheek and he almost reached to kiss the corner of her lips.

"I can kill him for you, if you become mine," Urkok offered. This time he seemed far more serious than before.

"Like I would need help, in killing a slobbering pig like this," Alicia uttered while she closed her eyes to not have Colbert directly lick them as his tongue reach to do it. Though in the next moment an intense burst of wind exploded in the room and Colbert flew off from Alicia. She suddenly looked even more shocked than him and another wind blast softened his landing on his back on the floor.

Elijah stood up with a loud clap and whistle and he walked over to check the half-orc who had just tasted flight. He looked a bit out of it but there was no sign he had taken any damage.

"So, is that cult you mentioned open to everyone who likes fucking elfs?" Elijah asked while he offered his hand to help Elijah get up. He took it and the smaller human somehow managed to pull him to his feet.

"It would not be proper for me to tell, someone like you about it, for free," Colbert voiced but then all focus went into the belts that bound Alicia snapping open. The wind circled around her like blades while she stood up only to seemingly decide she would rather just sit on the edge of the table for a moment as her legs had sprung straight to just hang down with slight twitching of her toes.

"Get out while I dress or I will find more things to cut," Alicia muttered.

"As you perfection commands," Colbert exclaimed and he was the first one to rush to stand on the corridor despite his completely naked state. Elijah followed him without pants and Urkok just grinned at the other two as he was the only one clothed.

It took barely minutes for Alicia to dress up even as she had to take support from the wall of the corridor outside the door to steady herself after the turn she had done too quickly from the doorway. Elijah offered to escort her back to her ship but she just growled and the men returned back into the room. To their pleasant surprise, Alicia had left behind the rest of her winnings like she had forgotten about them after getting the main prize. And Elijah was more than happy to joke about the group being the ones who were getting paid like whores for services rendered.

** * **

Alicia had almost walked back to her airship when she heard a loud whistle from behind her. A group of local men had gathered on the corner of the alley and were looking at her but she did not even look back. Her pussy was still swollen and had been leaking several drops down her thighs during her walk. Something that had really made her regret only taking the skirt with her.

The wind brought a distant howl from the direction of Alicia's ship and it immediately made the Captain think what Cecilia had been doing with her crew. Even as she was unable to stop thinking about what she had just experienced, she was equally unable to stop getting mental images that included the other elf. Though the more she focused on them, the less sure she was that the blond woman was actually Cecilia and not just her. So slowly but surely the woman getting fucked by orcs in her mind was getting blue eyes instead of green.

** * **

Even as Alicia did not want to risk her airship to raid the military noble's manor, she had already begun to regret her second option. Cecilia had immediately realized that the Duke they were after was the one who had led the siege of their former fallen capital. And now the Princess was fully committed to adding assassination on the mission at any personal cost possible.

"You know this is the only way we can pull this off, so why are you hesitating?" Cecilia almost flared while she was pressing both of her palms on Alicia's desk. The Princess was assuming an oddly aggressive posture in her green dress to tower over the seated pirate captain.

"Don't even think about it," Alicia muttered while looking away from the Princess. Among the notes about the Duke was a mention about how he regularly hired elven prostitutes from a certain club. They were rumored to be paid so well that most were never seen whoring again.

"Just think about it, we can stab that bastard in the back once he sleeps, the last cunt she ever had will be one that killed him," Cecilia exclaimed with a twisted smile that disturbed Alicia more than most things she had seen during her pirate career.

"Shouldn't we kill him before he touches us?" Alicia asked.

"I guess, we just have to see how... vulnerable he is," Cecilia pondered but then her eyes narrowed. "So, you agree?"

"Fine," Alicia muttered. Her eyes were on the picture that had the bone sword on it and her fingers stroked along its length. "But we have to prepare, and get our act right."

** * **

A pair of blonde elven women were escorted by orc guards into a fancifully decorated office. Though it only had one chair behind the desk so the guests had to stand. Behind the desk sat a green goblin wearing a red suit and a top hat, his feral face had an unusually polite smile that barely fit his features.

"Welcome, ladies, I believe you were seeking to serve an acquaintance of mine?" the club owner named Richard voiced with an elegant tone that nobody would guess came from the goblin at the first glance.

"It would be our honor," Cecilia curtsied with a slight smile that matched the goblin. She wore her green dress while Alicia wore a red one. Both of their hairs were tied into tight and long ponytails.

"The Duke only accepts those of the highest class, I was led to believe you two have brands, may I see them?" Richard inquired and Cecilia immediately lifted her hem to expose her long legs and her lack of underwear. Richard's eyes trailed on her firm shapes for a while but then they went for the other elf who just stared at the ground.

"And you?" Richard asked and Alicia lifted her hem with a hard swallow. It became immediately visually clear her crotch was far redder and more swollen than her partner's. But unlike Cecilia, she barely lifted her hem above the brand.

"What a wonderful pair, one shaved, one not, one eager, one reluctant, you must have put a lot of thought behind your... routine," Richard mused while he inspected the pair. Both of the orc guards were more than looking at Cecilia's ass as she had lifted her hem from all sides, unlike Alicia.

"You don't need to worry about us, I can guarantee we will take good care of the Duke," Cecilia exclaimed with borderline glee. But Richard suddenly looked away and he sighed.

"The thing is, there are certain... requirements I wish to test before sending anybody, to that man, so if you truly want to serve him, then you must obey me and pass my test," Richard voiced with a harsher tone than before. He jolted to stand on his desk only to walk over it to sit on the door-side edge.

"Well then, come kneel before me," Richard commanded and he patted his knees. It was clear his red suit hid a very well-built green muscular body. And an even more notable bulge in his pants.

Cecilia immediately stepped forward and she held up her hem until she knelt down. So the fabric folded on her thighs in a perversely seductive way even as it managed to cover her ass. Though Alicia just stared at the floor for a moment while keeping her front exposed. Richard focused on her swollen pussy instead of her face while waiting for her to act.

"Why not just sell us to your client if your business is so poor you only afford to sample the goods," Alicia voiced with slight strain on her voice while she let her hem fall down. Then she stepped closer to kneel side by side with Cecilia.

"So you can talk, charming," Richard mused while he observed Alicia looking to a wall in an uncaring manner. Though then she locked eyes with him.

"We all know where this is going, so no point in kneeling and just tell us to bend over so you can have your fun," Alicia voiced in a taunting manner. Cecilia gave her a far harsher look due to her words than anybody else in the room.

"Fine, you can stand up and bend over for those guards," Richard shrugged and he leaned back on the desk. Alicia did not even need to look behind her to remember how big and muscular the orcs were as they only wore loincloths like some savages.

"You mean I get to serve you by myself?" Cecilia teased with a seductive tone like she was trying to compensate for her partner's behavior.

"No, both of you, get up and beg for some orc cock if you ever want... the honor of meeting that duke," Richard commanded and Cecilia jolted to her feet only to lean forward so that she was staring at the goblin's crotch bulge. All the while she pulled up her dress to show half her back on top of her ass.

"My cunt is ready, please use it, strong and mighty orc warrior," Cecilia exclaimed and she even spread her ass to make sure her pussy was visible from behind even as her perky rear cheeks had a nice natural spread.

"You just want to humiliate us?" Alicia uttered and she jolted to her feet. The orcs had already dug out their erect cocks and were holding them. The first was even approaching the presented ass.

"Alicia, we agreed, remember?" Cecilia almost flared while a large hand landed on her ass and a sturdy tip was aimed at her vulva. In the next moment, he stepped forward to holster his length and his hands clamped on the Princess's bare hip. Her teeth just nibbled her lower lip while she was filled to the brim with hard green meat.

"Alicia, well there's a famous elven name, well suited for a whore, with your features," Richard pondered and he suddenly gave a more focused look on the Captain's features. And she realized she had to sell her whore profession and fast to avoid everybody knowing the famous pirate had tried to whore herself. All the while she had to push later to be mad at the Princess for not using the agreed alias.

"Indeed, the name has served me well, with many clients," Alicia voiced with a hard swallow and she lifted up her hem to bend over to the orc on her side. He had already stepped closer and his hand landed on her ass almost immediately.

"I know you are experienced, you can get me to want to fuck you, just the right way," Richard voiced while Alicia received her share of the raw meat delivery into her core. And the first slurping slaps were heard as Cecilia's pussy received its first proper strikes.

"Then why don't you?" Alicia asked. The orc behind her grabbed her elbows to pull her hands like handles while his hip pressed into her butt. His tip pressured into her end but when he pulled back to begin thrusting it hardly lessened the intensity that she even felt on her stomach.

"I like to be honest when I say I don't sample the goods to the clients, you see, these two can't cum without my permission," Richard explained. "I like to call it quality insurance."

Alicia remembered seeing rune engraved silver rings at the bases of both of the orc cocks. The veins in her were harder than what she was used to and they combed her folds with great effectiveness, all the while the battering mass branded its shape into her. And soon enough the first drip of saliva escaped on the side of her cheek before she managed to swallow.

"I'm sure they appreciate the honesty," Alicia muttered while the sounds from the unsynchronised strikes into the two elven rears filled the room. Cecilia was clearly subjected to a far stronger assault as the brute held her hip while his long soaked length plunged in and out of her. And even as Alicia kept her hip steady, the one in her enjoyed her hole with far slower and methodical strikes even if his length was getting soaked the same.

Richard reached to grab Alicia's neck and his fingers dug around her jaw. He pulled her down so that her face got closer to his bulge and the orc holding her elbows helped her lean her torso down. The goblin stared into the elf's blue eyes with a slight smile that looked far too polite for his feral features.

"You know, I could set you up for life at my club, all you need to do is to play the part of a famous pirate fallen for prostitution," Richard mused while feeling up Alicia's teeth through her cheek. "Especially the nobles would flock from all the known kingdoms just to see you on the stage."

"If you like my name choice, then my partner going with Cecilia should excite you, she fancies herself the master of the obedient princess role," Alicia replied to the offer with mild venom. Cecilia responded to it with an equal glare of hostile intent that was barely softened by her heavy blush.

"Princess? Hmm, I see her better suited to be your maid, submission hasn't been that popular lately," Richard mused while he gave Cecilia a glance.

"Master, is my mistress disappointing you. Should I help you punish her?" Cecilia asked with a mix of seduction and certain glee.

"I see this has some potential, Cecilia, help your mistress service my cock," Richard voiced and he let go of Alicia's jaw. Then he leaned back to free a notable green rod from his red pants. It visibly sprang free and just from the bulged veins it was clear it had a ring at its base.

"Yes master," Cecilia exclaimed and she took a sturdy hold from the base of the goblin cock. Her hand moved it up and down a bit like to get a feel before she fully locked on it. And as Alicia just stared at it the Princess grabbed the back of the Captain's neck to press her head down. She did not resist that much and soon her ragged breathing washed over the newly revealed penis.

"Mistress, open wide, time to suck on your green sausage," Cecilia voiced while she pressed the dark green shroom tip against Alicia's mouth. As her jaw did not open the Princess simply slid the meat along the Captain's lips. It spread a weird raspberry taste like the goblin had spiced his cock with some scented soap.

"Come on, I'm sure it is tasty and healthy, just open up and give it a chance," Cecilia exclaimed with an increasingly tilted grin. She even let the tip slip a few times against Alicia's nose when she tried to breathe inward.

Cecilia's fingers dug into Alicia's cheeks and she began pulling down hard enough to distort the Captain's skin. Though then she let her mouth open and the sweet raspberry taste filled her mouth. But her tongue tried to retreat only for her to let her head be pushed down enough to have the tip almost press her throat. And the first trails of saliva already escaped along the cock's veins.

"What a wonderful pair, let me take both of you under my wing and you will spend the rest of your life like nobles," Richard suddenly offered. "All you need is to perform now and then to a very well-paying crowd and service only the richest of clients on your own terms."

"What a wonderful offer, what do you think Alicia?" Cecilia asked while she tried to press Alicia's head more down to fill her throat but now she was actively resisting the fingers that pressed into her neck. All the while the raspberry filled her mouth and caused her to drool even more due to a slight awakening of hunger.

"You don't need to decide now, we can finish first," Richard offered while Cecilia began sliding his cock sideways in Alicia's mouth. From one cheek to the other. Her tongue was increasingly pressing on it and she even gave the meat the first suck just to lessen the amount of saliva escaping her mouth in a humiliating manner.

"I'm sure we will think of the offer, but we would like to service the Duke first, since we decided to do so," Cecilia pondered. "Nod if you agree, Alicia."

Alicia nodded just a little while resisting the latest attempt to have the cock fill her throat. But nothing she did was limiting the raw orc rod from battering her inner gate. He was giving a steady backward pull to her hands while his hip turned hungrier and hungrier in slapping against her.

"Serving a noble is not always what it is claimed to be, especially with certain... types," Richard voiced. He was more than patiently just sitting still while Alicia was getting on the rhythm to suck his tip against the top of her mouth in an attempt to make him cum eventually.

"It's almost like you don't want to introduce us to the Duke," Cecilia pouted before she leaned in to give a kiss to the bottom half of Richard's shaft. Her fingers retreated before it to hold the ring at his base.