Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I'm not you," Alicia voiced but a weird high tone on her voice sent multiple tilted glances at her. And the sudden blush definitely added to the attention aimed at her.

"Why not? You would not need to beg, like him," Colbert mused. He leaned back to arrange his latest hand of cards.

"It wasn't that bad, I kind of liked the rush of walking through the port," Elijah grinned. He waved three cards at Urkok who traded them with a low grunt.

"I'm not walking anywhere naked," Alicia flared. "And how would that even work? One flash for each round?"

"I trust you have some beautiful mounds but I doubt they worth that much," Colbert mused. He placed a line of five matches on the desk.

"Could be, have to see them first though," Elijah mused. He placed six matching cards on the table while his eyes were trying to strip the black military jacket from Alicia. But suddenly he almost looked concerned when she stared down while holding her stomach.

"Fine," Alicia muttered. Just the word alone forced her to swallow and there was slight redness on her statuesque alabaster cheeks.

"Fine? Did I hear that right?" Urkok uttered. All of his focus nailed on Alicia but she just stared down.

"Then show them then," Elijah urged. He leaned over the table to almost breathe on Alicia's face only to be pushed away by a hard gust of wind. Though he just grinned while keeping his eyes locked on his target.

"I did not mean that, I can bet them, you can see their value if I lose," Alicia flared as she looked up. And a burst of hot wind swirled in the room for a moment. But then it was replaced by a cold wind that seemingly calmed her down.

"Since it is the first time, I guess they match all bets, and you need to keep showing them for ten rounds every time you lose," Colbert pondered. His words alone made Alicia imagine what was about to come.

"Ten?" Alicia uttered a moment before she almost agreed.

"Maybe five rounds," came Colbert's next offer.

"Five sounds nice, then you can bet yourself again," Elijah suggested. "And with the same value."

"I bet this much, just for your tits for five rounds," Urkok declared, He pushed half of his treasure pile to the middle of the desk. And the other two matched.

"So, are you going to push your bet in the middle?" Elijah asked but Alicia just pushed her chest up a bit with her right forearm.

"No, I will keep it right here," Alicia voiced and she picked up five cards to start the round. "And, it's not like you are going to see them, as I'm going to win this pile."

"I would not bet on that," Elijah voiced. After that, the round went with less banter than before like everybody was just focusing on the aim while not wanting to make anybody else regret it. Alicia barely got her fourth matching card but when she thoughts about using one of her cheating tricks, a weird sense of nervousness made her unable to focus enough for her to attempt it.

So at the end of the round, Alicia showed her four matching cards with a borderline awkward smile. Her mind was filled with options for punishment games from being caught cheating. And since she had nothing of value left to compensate, the men might want to spank her or worse.

Elijah was the one who emerged the victor by showing six matching cards with the widest grin a human was able to do. And at that moment Alicia was not sure if she regretted not cheating or not.

"Come on, you have seen me naked before," Elijah voiced like he was replying to something he had read on Alicia's face. She tried to stare back with blushed defiance while she failed to even think how the man might have managed to cheat this round.

"I have killed men for less," Alicia voiced while her hands lifted to her chest buttons with a slight tremble. But the haste her fingers moved was almost more irritating to her than the waiting stares. All the while her heart began beating way faster than before.

"That's the best part, I bet none of them got to see your pair," Elijah mused while he swayed his body like he was going between wanting to lean closer and backing off. Alicia sent him a venomous smile like she was planning to do some very not nice things to the human. Something she would not even do a very misbehaved member of her own crew.

A weird tingle went through Alicia's body the moment she realized she had not been disciplining her crew that much ever since all of them had fucked her. It was an odd thought to have while in the process of exposing to even more men and the sudden excitement from it was beyond confusing.

Once Alicia was done opening the top buttons from the jacket and the white undershirt, she grabbed her support top and dragged it up with force until her breasts almost exploded to be free from all restraints. But their perky mounds were still framed by her clothes and squeezed together more than usual to emphasize their size.

Elijah stood up with a loud whistle and he began to clap. Even if his reaction was very extra it seemed somewhat genuine while the other two men just stared at the boobs with slightly gaping mouths. Colbert even licked his lips before he wiped them to a napkin.

For several moments Alicia just sat there with a straight back and her hands on her sides. And eventually, Elijah sat down even as Urkok began drooling with his tusked face like he was seeing very tasty meat.

"You will tell no one," Alicia voiced while she hoped nobody would notice how many times a minute she had to swallow to stop drool escaping from her own lips. Something the only full orc in the room did not seem to care to hide.

"Shame, those are some fine tits to tell tales about," Elijah irked while he shifted around in his chair to absorb every shape and line on display.

"Disgusting human scum, this is all it needs for you to lose all your self-control?" Alicia mused while it became almost impossible for her to hide her need to breathe through her mouth. Not to mention she was almost hearing her own heart.

"Such heated words from someone who looks so cold," Elijah commented. It was impossible not to notice the clear erection of Alicia's nipples. Though with her heated skin, it barely looked like it was caused by cool air.

"Mortal beast," Alicia flared and she reached to pick up the next set of cards. But Colbert reached with his hand to block it.

"And what would your next bet be?" Colbert mused while Alicia hesitated to touch his green hand.

"I will agree to borrow you some if you leave your clothes as collateral," Elijah offered. He leaned down to look at the breasts from under Alicia's hand like he still needed to see the shapes from new angles.

"Don't be crude," Colbert shrugged. "It would not be right if we humiliated our friend like that."

"Where was that camaraderie when I was marching naked?" Elijah retorted. He moved his head to stare at the half-orc only to leave his eyes behind in the opposite direction. Something he soon corrected by moving his head back.

"I thought you said you liked it," Urkok irked as a sudden comment despite his focus seemingly being nailed on the elf.

"No need to stick to that, I'm sure we can think, other less crude options," Colbert mused. His slight tone alone forced Alicia to swallow while wild things filled her mind.

"I'm not going to fuck you guys," Alicia flared to gain back all the attention. Even she tried to look at herself in shame after such a blatant outburst of something she had thought.

"How about we gamble on what will happen, use cards with dares," Colbert offered to break the silence filled with grins. The other two men immediately nodded to his suggestion.

"I'm in, if she does not get to read the cards," Elijah stated with a nod. He even adjusted his pose to sit straight despite keeping his eyes locked.

"Two hidden cards from each, each card is okay for one round to match any other bet," Elijah pondered and Alicia immediately began to wonder in great detail what that would entail.

"I get to do two cards too?" Alicia asked. Her excited tone tilted her almost more than anything else so far. And she suddenly wanted to slap herself in low places but that would have been far too weird even now.

"You can leave them blank, if that is what you are thinking," Colbert offered. Alicia had not exactly thought about that but it indeed would be weird if she wrote some kink thing on them.

"I can't let you write just about anything, there has to be limits," Alicia stated. But even as she said it, her hands moved to press her tingling stomach as stealthy as she was able.

"How about, nothing that requires you to leave this room, or that takes more than tonight to do," Colbert offered. "So no weird debt slave contracts, stick to thinking this is a dare game between friends."

"Just one sentence, don't write some novels in them, and it has to be grammatically correct without dots or any weird continuation marks," Alicia added while she tried to limit the conditions as much as she was able. But as things stood, she did not exactly want to limit any sexual acts as the others might get very creative if she tried to do that. As she was under no illusions what the dare game between friends meant with a group like this. Especially with the value the guys were willing to give to the cards.

"Let's go with a ten word limit, and only clear instructions, Is that fine with you? And the verbs would be naturally performed by you," came Colbert's next pondering suggestion. The other two men just kept nodding to him like they trusted him to have their best interests in the setting of the game rules.

"You have to use my name as the one performing the action," Alicia stated. She also almost opened her mouth to protest about not knowing what the cards read since she had not exactly agreed on that, but in the next moment, she was not sure if she wanted to know before she had to. Just thinking about them might ruin her focus.

"Agreed, but all eight cards will be in the same deck and you pull the top one each time you want to bet and nobody looks at the cards they win until the game is over," Colbert suggested to more nodding.

"Fine by me," Alicia voiced. After that, Colbert handed out the cards. Each of the participants turned around to write something against their leg or other surface before they turned back around to place the cards on a pile that was shuffled. Then it was pushed before Alicia as her bet deck.

Alicia began the next round by placing the first dare card in the middle of the table. The others pushed almost comically large piles of their valuables to match it with varying levels of amused eagerness. But only the House Ring was in the pile as Elijah had not seemingly bothered to add the letter. And even as it annoyed Alicia, she took the first five cards without even mentioning it.

The round was fast with barely any banter like everyone focused on keeping themselves calm and focused. The men barely even gave glances to Alicia's breasts like they had a way bigger prize as the goal. And the longer the weird intense mood lasted, the more Alicia managed to imagine what the cards might contain.

"I win," Urkok grunted to jolt Alicia from her thoughts. She had barely focused on how she had revealed another losing hand. And she watched with a slight gape of her lips how the first of her dare cards was being taken away. It alone caused a pulse of pressure in her crotch that really tried to tempt her to rub herself like she had some deranged itch that would only go away if she was filled by something.

After betting her second dare card, Alicia was barely able to think about things that did not involve her being humiliated. She was going to be humiliated by all three of these men, treated like a common slut, and made to serve them. The longer she thought about it, the more she had to swallow.

The second dare card was won by Elijah along with the ring and other valuables. Urkok had even placed his card in such a way that it did not look like he was planning to bet it if he would not lose everything else first. And now that two of the cards were lost, both of their owners would most likely treat them as the most valuable parts of their hoard in this game. But still, Alicia placed her third dare card on the table with a slight twitch of her lips.

"Heh, too bad," Colbert mused and Alicia thought she had lost again but then she realized she had won. And on top of her victory, both the letter and the ring were on the pile that was now coming to her side of the table.

"It seems you don't get to sleep early tonight if you want this card back," Elijah mused while his index finger stroked the back of the dare card like it was sexual.

"I think I'm fine with these, see you next time," Alicia almost uttered. There was no way she was going to win anything on purpose the way she was and she had gained her goal. So she stood up and grabbed only the letter and the ring from the pile to hide them in her jacket pockets.

"Wait, we need to cash in these cards before you leave," Elijah exclaimed and he lifted the card to hold it in the air so that he saw what was written on it. The tilted smile on his bearded face clearly indicated it was something he liked.

"Mine is empty," Urkok grunted after he flipped his card. It puzzled Alicia for a moment as she had asked money from the others in her own two cards. Not that it mattered with the card Elijah was holding.

"Well, mine is not, Alicia fucks every cock in the room while bound," Elijah declared.

"Huh?" Alicia gasped while her eyes trailed along the three cock owners.

"It's one sentence, and under ten words, even has your name on it," Elijah mused while he presented the card to the others. Alicia grabbed it to stare at it from a closer distance but nothing changed what was written on it with clear perfect letters.

"Don't tell me you are going to back down now?" Elijah asked while he stared at Alicia's breasts which had swayed while she stood up.

"Fine, but you will never tell anyone outside this room about this," Alicia flared. She then turned around and marched to a cupboard to begin undressing. Nobody had told her to do it but none protested while they watched her back being increasingly exposed.

The silence was almost deafening by the time Alicia revealed her ass and the act was rewarded by a lone whistle from Elijah. Otherwise, the men just stared at her like hungering beasts up to the moment she was ready to turn around to face them. She did not even try to hide her brand while she stood there to have her tall and nubile body examined.

"Seven hells, I always knew you were one fine woman," Elijah declared and he stood up with an almost manic grin. And Urkok looked like he was going to break his jaw if it opened at any more. Only Colbert seemed to be at least pretending to be in control with his slight smile.

"Aren't you guys excited, business been so poor you don't afford whores the usual rate?" Alicia asked with a head tilt. Though her bravado was almost entirely ruined by the redness of her crotch and the slight glistening on the area. Even her clit had swollen out of her vulva but there was no way these men knew that was not normal.

"Money can't buy women like you, I have tried, remember?" Elijah irked while he walked over to examine Alicia's side profile. "But this sure came as a surprise, had it long?"

"Is this going to take all night?" Alicia flared while a wind burst made Elijah's hand stop its approach for her stomach mark. Though it simply went for his belt to open it.

"Don't you need to be bound first?" Colbert voiced to remind Alicia about the card.

"With what?" Alicia asked. The small playroom was not exactly a bondage dungeon. Though her eyes did wander on the chairs like she thought about getting creative.

"We have three belts," Elijah suggested while he took off his own.

"How I'm supposed to fuck anything while tied up?" Alicia muttered while Elijah tried to approach her again his pants down. His erect cock was pretty decently sized for a human.

"I think we can just let you be fucked, you don't want to bounce on my cock that hard?" Elijah offered. It made Alicia look at the other two who just nodded.

"Fine," Alicia flared and she placed her hands behind her back so Elijah was able to bind her forearms together with his belt. The bind was not tight and nothing she could not break but it caused her to burn even more than before. Especially after she thought that using something so weak to bind her was a special kind of humiliation all on its own.

After done with the hands, Elijah walked to the table and he cleared the area where Alicia had sat before. Then he tapped it with a smile and she walked over with an annoyed stare despite several visible signs of arousal on her body.

Alicia sat on the table only to have Elijah grab her legs and lift both of them up. He made her kneed bend so that they frame her body. All the while she clenched her teeth like to hide her rising excitement that she barely wanted to focus on. She was going to be used like a slut and there was no way they would not add that to all the rumors about her. Soon everybody would know she fucked to pay off her debts or worse.

"I sure love strong women who know how to submit," Elijah irked. Once he received the belts from the other two he quickly tied Alicia's ankles into her thighs. It did not force her legs that wide but it sure made it easier for his hands to part them.

"It's only fair I let a mortal being like you have a moment of joy before your end," Alicia voiced. The way her hands were behind her back caused her chest to rise in a way that made sure her breasts were well displayed. And in the next moment, Urkok reached and grabbed her right breast without even saying anything. He just stared at how his fingers dug into the silky flesh.

"And what a joy it will be," Elijah mused with a slight smile like Alicia was incapable of insulting him. Though he did push her knees as wide as he was able and she kept them there while he stared at her clearly swollen crotch. Even her shaved mound looked like a temping cushion.

"It sure would be a shame if you began fighting over who gets to go first," Alicia stated before she had to lick her lips to hide some escaped saliva. Elijah slid his hands down her legs to almost threaten to stroke her pussy but they went past it with a small jump.

"With a brand like this, no virgin or first-time can compare to your cunt," Elijah grinned while he finally got to slide his fingers across the text on Alicia's stomach.

"Must have cost a lot to get to that conclusion," Alicia muttered while Elijah's hand again threatened to slide to her vulva. Though it just patted her mound like it was a well-behaved pet.

"Beer," came a shout and a knock on the door. Elijah immediately turned around to head to the door while revealing he had stepped out of his pants and only wore his vest.

"Do not open that door," Alicia flared and a gush of aggressive wind vibrated in the room. Elijah sent her a grin while being very aware her legs were spread towards the door.

"Private meeting, leave it outside, I will come to pick it up," Elijah exclaimed through the door and there was some grunt from the other side. Soon after he opened the door to peek on the corridor. Then he crouched down to bring a tray with beer jugs inside. But his return route was blocked by a large green body that had also jolted to his feet.

"I will go first, you two don't have a problem with that, right?" Urkok grunted with fiery eyes. His right hand had already grabbed Alicia's thigh while his left jousted his tip against her vulva.

"Go ahead, just seeing this should be worth the wait," Elijah grinned while he walked past the pair to sit on his seat. He placed the tray next to Alicia's head to fill the table even more. Then he leaned over with a jug to look at how green meat was pushed into the female captain's heavily swollen pussy.

1...56789...12