Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be proud elf, to have such a good pleasure hole," Slag irked and his words echoed in Alicia's helmet. "Too bad the only other thing of any value in you is my seed, hope it takes root."

Something that must have seen spit landed to burn Alicia's lower back and it trailed along her spine. Anger and disgusted arousal burst within her in almost equal measure. And almost like by some instinct her pussy tried to clamp on the cock even harder but it barely managed to push it back even as it had begun to deflate. But then Slag plunged his soaked meat out of her in one go and slammed it on top of her ass along with her balls. Her own heated juices easily covered the saliva and air rushed to fill her gaping hole only to be pushed out as her walls closed.

"Look at this, this undeserving slut is horny for strong meat," Slag declared and he pushed Alicia's torso down so that her hip served as the pedestal for his large wet sausage that rested on her skin. Brutish laughter began echoing in Alicia's helmet and she almost wanted to giggle hysterically with it. But still, she did not even want to think and just let her mind almost reach oblivion of just existing in the moment.

"Then move, let's not keep her waiting," an orc flared and Slag grunted to step back. But he only did so to give Alicia's already reddened ass a loud slap. It jolted her torso up but it only helped Slag to trail his hand along her back as he stepped past her.

"Weak," Slag muttered but the next word did not even leave his lips as a tense barrier of invisible air surrounded his legs. And in the next moment, he fell head first into the ground, his body froze like he was too shocked to even move his arms to the front. And even louder mocking laughter filled the room than before.

"What's the matter? The elf's pleasure cunt so good you ready to die?" some orc exclaimed. Slag immediately jolted back to his feet and he turned to face Alicia. But he had even less hope of seeing anything through the way too dense visor on her helmet than the wearer.

"I felt it, you are the Captain, aren't you?" Slag demanded and his hands grabbed Alicia's helmet and he tried to find anything to open it.

"What are you doing?" Oliver flared.

"It was the wind, this is Alicia," Slag shouted while his hands failed to find anything to open the helmet. He almost began to just pull it out like in some panic to either prove himself right or wrong as long as he knew the truth.

"Don't be absurd, drag him away before he damages the head, the Duke would not like that," Oliver commanded and several orcs came and grabbed Slag's hands before he managed to translate his preparation into a hard pull.

"Just take off the helmet and you will see," Slag flared while he was being dragged away. Oliver waved him to be thrown out of the room and the door was locked behind him.

"Did you forget the only rule already?" Oliver shrugged. "And the rest of you, stop wasting time if you want to fuck these elves."

"Boss, what if she is Alicia?" some orc asked. Just his words made Alicia's spine tingle and the thought of discovery made her body burn almost as much as it tried to make her giggle. All the while heavy steps behind her stole her focus.

"Then you better fuck her real good, didn't you guys want someone famous," Oliver rolled his eyes with a sigh like he included all of this to some orc stupidity or something. "Next one of you is going to claim one of these is some goddess in need of some fast coin."

"Who cares about some pirate, this elf cunt is clearly a warrior princess," the next orc behind Alicia flared. "One who begged to give us pleasure in hopes of gaining our worthy seed."

"Yeah, if we should desire for some strong elven hole, it should be someone like Princess Cecilia," one of the crowd exclaimed. It was responded to with agreeing grunts like several knew the name. While it happened, pulsing cock was forced into Alicia's already closed pussy but her swollen elastic walls ate it so easily that it barely felt like the first thrust. Though the real resistance began when he was fully in and heated pressure surrounded him from all sides.

"Yeah, she is strong, she needs no kingdom, honorable warrior for hire," one of the crowd voiced. There was certain admiration in his tone.

"Gurk, didn't you say you once had the honor of offering Cecilia your seed?" someone asked. All the while the first hard thrusts from the second orc began ramming his hip into Alicia's ass. She let her head hang down on its own like the added blood would help her not to focus on the moment so she would not do anything else to give dumb clues to the orcs on impulse.

"Yes, she was very impressed with my prowess, and granted me such honor," the orc deep in Cecilia's ass voiced. He even stopped to speak like he needed to focus to not let anything slip out he did not want to. And even as the Princess knew his claim to be false, she suddenly remembered an orc bandit who she had made bow down to her to let him flee. He had sworn never to hurt anybody in his name. He had been so pathetic that she had let him leave and it was something that had amused her for weeks after it.

"She could not have been that great, you still stick your meat to any hole to just gain some pleasure," the orc hugging Cecilia's front irked. He just slowly gyrated his hip like he really was in no hurry to end his quest to enjoy all the Princess's pussy had to offer. Even his pubes were almost glued to hers.

"She was the best pussy I ever had, none of these whores would ever compare to her," Gurk exclaimed. "She even milked my seed several times on her own."

"Now I know you are just lying, have you no honor?" the orc at the front flared. Cecilia wanted to flare too but she was hardly able to focus on anything that was not the two cocks pocketed deeply into her. Not to even mention the hard embrace from the front that squeezed her breasts into firm muscles. Like the orc was trying to claim her body.

"Yeah, after Admiral Isara milked my cock, I never gained pleasure from anything put elven cunts," some orc exclaimed like he was trying to offer proof against Gurk. Alicia felt a moment of odd relief as someone who was not in the room was finally mentioned. Though it hardly gave any rest for her swollen and throbbing clit that was at least brushed by the balls at every thrust the orc did into her.

"Like that ever happened, I bet you would not even recognize her flagship, let alone what her ass looks like," another orc irked.

"I would, I will never forget that pale ass turning red from the lust for my sexual prowess," the orc who had claimed to have lain with the famous elven admiral voiced in his defense.

"Calm down, focus on these sluts, argue later, don't waste this time for fighting," a rough-sounding orc commanded. His words alone calmed down most of the room.

"Fighting is never wasted, but you have a point," some orc muttered. After that, the orcs began staring at each other every time someone did anything else than wait their turn. Like any break in disciple would risk everybody else losing their turn.

By the time all of the orcs were done, both of the elven bodies were bright red but they still managed to soak every cock with heavy juices without letting any seed escape. After that Oliver just nodded and the orcs threw red blankets over both of the art pieces and two orcs lifted up each with their pedestals. While third ones pressed down their heads to make sure they had an easier time getting through doors.

** * **

Alicia barely had any idea what was going on by the time the blanket was pulled off her. All she heard was the distinctive engine humming that indicated she was on an airship made of metal. And that someone had tied her helmet to the pedestal with a rope so she was kept bending down to present her ass.

"Such a nice pair of elven fuck meat, now you just let me have my fun and I will see that you are safely delivered to the Duke," Oliver voiced. He stood pants down behind both of the living statues. "So keep those pussies all wet and ready, and all that."

For a moment a slight agitated wind swirled in the room but Oliver did not even seem to notice. He just pressed his soft human tip against Alicia's vulva and plunged it in. he did fast three strikes and puled out like any more would risk him cumming too fast in the hard pressing elven hole.

"You pass," Oliver mused and he stepped behind Cecilia. Once again he only did three fast thrusts into the elven pussy before pulling out.

"A bit hot for my taste, better suited for orcs I see. But the Duke... will still be able to use you," Oliver voiced and he gave one hard pull to Cecelia's pubes. "So feral."

Oliver stepped back behind Alicia and plunged back into her. In moments soft lazy slaps from her ass began echoing in the room like notes to the engine humming of the metal walls. But even as his hands dug to Alicia's rear cheeks to spread them, her flesh was too perky for him to properly plunge all of his length into her from the angle he had.

"Such good servile pussy, almost makes me want to keep you, too bad the Duke wants his elves delivered by tomorrow," Oliver voiced while he began to cum. "And you are the only suitable ones I have found."

Alicia barely realized Oliver was cumming before he pulled out to wipe his deflated cock into her thigh. And for the first time, she felt oddly confused shock like she had excepted a lot more for some reason.

"No need to worry, the flight won't last long, and once we arrive, you helplessly greedy sluts finally get the reward you deserve," Oliver irked while he pulled up his pants. Then he began walking towards a door that Alicia barely managed to see through her visor. Once the man was just at the door, she used a burst of concentrated wind to slam the door into him. He fell to all fours on the other side of the door.

"Mechanic, who is the mechanic for this section?" Oliver's voice echoed through the flimsy plate door. And soon his steps echoed away from the two elven fuck doll statues. Even though neither of them were able to talk to each other, both seemingly just began to wait to not risk everything done so far going to waste.

** * **

In the damp underground cell, it took a moment for Alicia's eyes to adjust when her helmet was removed. Oliver was holding it with the bucket from Cecilia. He gave one last glance at the two naked elven bodies before turning around while he at least pretended to not look impressed.

"Don't bother cleaning up, the Duke likes you just the way you are," Oliver grinned while he walked away. If he had stayed even a moment longer, he might have died faster than he would have been able to realize what had happened.

The moment the two women were left alone, Cecilia's eyes locked to examine Alicia who looked away. But soon the Captain felt breathing on her back and her hands trailed to cover her brand like it was the most shameful part of her body to be seen.

"So, was that as good for you as it was for me?" Cecilia asked and she almost leaned to Alicia's back. She turned her head like the two were about to kiss.

"We should focus, I think we can still do it, but some of the things that were said were... worrying," Alicia whispered.

"Don't worry, I will serve the Duke in any way I can," Cecilia replied with a slightly tilted smile. Her hands slid to Alicia's stomach from behind like to see if it would bother her.

"Well good, I need to rest," Alicia uttered. She jolted forward and dove under a blanket of the only bed in the small space like to hide. Cecilia followed her for a few steps but then she stepped back.

"Good night," Cecilia whispered without getting a reply. Then she sat down and spread her legs. The cold stone under her created a bit of steam while her heated body came into contact with it. But it only made her bite into her lower lips while her fingers trailed into her pubes.

** * **

Alicia jolted to her feet the moment she realized she was definitely in a different place than where she had fallen asleep. Though as she did so, the purple haze of the surroundings immediately made the reality around her look surreal. But at the same time, the clarity of her mind told her it definitely was not a normal dream.

In the distance, Alicia saw a flash of white among all the purple. She immediately recognized it as the white bone sword of her House. And without thinking, she tried to reach for it even as it was way too far. But oddly enough it slid towards her just a bit.

"If you want it, it would be polite if you returned the favor," a strange playful voice echoed in the void. Alicia froze only for a moment before she focused.

"Agron, I know your name, I demand you to uphold your end of the bargain," Alicia commanded and an eerie windy giggle began vibrating in the air.

"You think a name has power over me?" Agron replied. "And I am keeping my end, I always do, it's just you who don't even know your end."

"Then what do you want from me to gain that sword?" Alicia flared. She let her emotions rise up just to bring more feeling into the lukewarm dream that was numbing her body.

"You have it, you just haven't used it," Agron irked. His tone kept changing like he was getting too bored to stay at any single pitch too long.

"Seriously?" Alicia voiced with an agitated head tilt.

"Just reach deep within you, and you will gain your prize," Agron declared and in the next moment, everything went black for Alicia. She jolted forward only to realize she had almost jumped off from the bed she had been sleeping on.

The metal door was creaking open and Cecilia was already standing up with a seductive head tilt to seemingly welcome the naked middle-aged human. He had a groomed blond mustache and tied hair.

"Princess Cecilia, Lady Alicia, aren't you two looking delicious, and souls ripe with magic on top of it," the Duke mused and his appearance was immediately recognized by both of the mentioned women. In the next second, Cecilia's posture changed and flames erupted around her into existence. But even as the Duke was being charged at, he did not even attempt to stop the door from closing behind him.

A burst of intense fire rammed to the middle of the Duke's body but he just gave a slight smile. Air rippled around him but it was not wind, more like a sold transparent mass had manifested around him to act as a shield.

"So powerful, I shall enjoy feasting on your soul," the Duke mused and he stepped towards Cecilia with open arms and an erect cock. The Princess immediately backed away without letting the intensity of her attack lessen. Even Alicia had to erect a barrier of wind to stop herself from getting too heated but in the small space, the air was quickly getting heavy to breathe no matter what she did.

The Duke moved with a sudden flash and his barrier seemingly enclosed Cecilia's flames around her. Like he too would at least be inconvenienced if the flames kept going unrestrained. The Princess lessened the area of her attack and focused it to drill through the invisible wall that now surrounded her. The air around the impact spot heated and wrinkled but even as she might have been able to melt most metal, the barrier did not even dent. Not that it stopped her from trying while sweat formed even on her brow.

Alicia tried to think and at least understand what she was dealing with before acting. She had only enough time as long as Cecilia was able to distract the inhumane noble. And the confidence he had was a clear sign he was sure nothing he knew about his enemy was worrying him.

"I'm going to kiss you, please do resist as much as you want," the Duke grinned and his hands moved to surround Cecilia. Her body suddenly shifted like she was planning to hug him back. In fact, she leaned in like she was the one planning to kiss.

"I have to disappoint you, you will find, magic is not that effective against me, one who will be god," the Duke voiced after his hand suddenly clamped on Cecilia's jaw. He managed to squeeze it open enough so some of the flames she had intensified there spilled out. She spat the entire orb at the human's face but it did not even set his mustache into flames before fizzling out.

"I could serve you, I can be very useful and pleasing," Cecilia voiced with an awkward tone while her jaw was suddenly felt with a gentle caress. All the while the Duke's lips came closer to her.

"All I want from you, is just a taste, of your sweet soul," the Duke voiced with a polite tone and it was clear from Cecilia's eyes she was not even sure what he meant.

"Soul?" Cecilia uttered a moment before her lips touched the Duke's. Her hands slammed into his chest with fiery claws but then her body jolted. And in the next moment, she managed to leap back almost like she was let to do it.

"Such a powerful soul, it has been a while, since I found someone so... delicious," the Duke mused while he inspected Cecilia with renewed curiosity while she was leaning her back into the wall with dilated pupils. "And you are just the appetizer."

The Duke sent a glance at Alicia and she knew she had basically only one choice, fight whatever special power the human had with whatever Agron had offered her. So her hands trailed to her pussy while thinking about what such a perverse entity had meant with needing to reach deep into her.

"Please, take your time to relax, I didn't even take a bit of your soul yet, let me see that fire in your eyes once more, it was delightful," the Duke said with a calm tone while his focus stayed on Cecilia. She looked a bit shaken with ragged breathing but she was clearly trying to not show any emotion.

The moment Alicia decided she was going to dig into her pussy, white light manifested from her crotch and in the next second, she was holding a long rubbery pale sword that was easily mistaken for bone. It immediately gained all attention in the room.

"And what is that? Some new magic toy?" the Duke asked. There was clear curiosity in his tone and he even turned to face Alicia. It made her immediately think if the picture she had seen was even real or from the Duke's manor.

"You haven't seen this before?" Alicia voiced and she lifted the sword like to present it. But in a way it would be easy for her to flip it to a strike, not that the round blade looked like it had any real edge.

"No, mind if I take a look? I promise to give it back, but it would be a shame for me to break it before examining it," the Duke voiced and he offered one hand to Alicia. She stepped forward while feeling the supposed blade with one hand. If she would have done it eyes closed, her guess would have been that she was holding some really long and dry cock. And she did not need to fake the awkward smile that spread to her lips while she thought about what she was going to do.

"Hmm, now that I look at you, maybe I could use one more servant," the Duke mused. The moment his hand was about to take hold of the blade, Alicia flipped the sword and rammed its tip into his chest. Both of them looked equally confused for several seconds. Though the Duke's confusion turned into horror the moment he realized the white rod had somehow managed to plunge its tip past his skin.

Alicia gave another harder thrust and her blade slid deeper like it was cutting butter. The Duke's body distorted before it popped like a balloon into sparkly dust that faded away in seconds. For several moments Alicia held her blade in the air before she waved it around a bit but there was nothing for it to hit.

"Explain please," Cecilia uttered while Alicia pointed her sword at a wall but no matter how hard she tried to press. The stone stayed solid against the push.

"It's a magic sword, I think," Alicia voiced and she offered it forward like to let the other elf inspect it. But Cecilia kept her distance until Alicia lowered the strange weapon.