Pirate Harlot's Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urkok had no trouble sinking his rod all in and he also pulled Alicia's ass over the corner of the table to make sure he was able to press his pubes against her skin. He then let his hands wander up her stomach to feel its firmness despite the mass within.

"Does this, make you infertile?" Urkok asked. His chin was glistening from his saliva and it had more than spilled on his shirt. All the while his veins were so bulged that Alicia was more than aware of their shapes around his sizable dick.

"Do you think I would let you stick anything in if there was a risk of me carrying anything you left behind?" Alicia asked with heavy breathing.

"Shame, you are worthy of my seed," Urkok mused. "Such a shame to just use you for pleasure."

"I'm just repaying a debt, so get it over with," Alicia flared.

"Just ask politely when you want me to stop," Urkok stated and he took a hold of both of Alicia's thighs. Then he dragged out his cock with enough force to cause the table legs to creak a bit when he thrust back into the heavily stretched hole.

Alicia just clenched teeth to hide her rising need to breathe through her mouth while the assault into her turned into the orc just using her like a hole. His pulsing green penis dragged her juices out along with the puffed vulva that traced it like a suction cup. All the while his fingers burned their grip into her legs.

"You know, if your crew can't sate you, you only needed to ask," Elijah whispered with a lean next to Alicia's ear.

"What?" Alicia uttered when her head tilted to a side and Elijah's beard almost brushed her face. And for a moment the risk of that disgusted her far more than his almost naked state.

"It's clear what your kink is, and if those guys are too subdued by you, I and my crew can be at your service at any time," Elijah grinned and he reached with his free hand to give a hard twist to Alicia's left breast. Not only did he dig in but he also tried to pull from it.

"You disgust me, deranged scum," Alicia gritted while Elijah took a long gulp from his jug while enjoying her mound. The way his palm moved made it clear the erect state of her nipple was not lost to him.

"You know, there is a point you drool so much I can't take you seriously," Elijah mused and he reached to wipe the saliva from Alicia's lips. She tilted her head to the other side only to have her drool drip on the card on the table. So he just gave a long stroke to her pointed ear.

"It's just the brand, it makes even laying with brutes like you tolerable," Alicia exclaimed. Her tone came out a bit too high-pitched to be a factual protest and she was forced to swallow hard. But nothing was stopping her pussy from spilling on Urkok's balls that kept brushing into her rear.

"So you are feeling horny?" Elijah asked and he leaned closer to breathe on Alicia's head. "We both know those only amplify what is already there."

"Gag yourself," Alicia commanded and Elijah's lips surrounded her ear entirely and he even sucked it up his throat. His drool spilled into her ear and down the side of her head. But a weird pressure pulse through her body stopped her from immediately retorting.

Alicia did not even want to think why a short but devastating tremble made her body feel like she had melted just a bit. Even her jaw was forced fully open to stop her from seeing stars. All the while the main assault into her body kept plunging against her inner gate.

"Want some beer?" Elijah asked when he stopped his kiss. He then playfully placed the jug he had drank from on the side of Alicia's head to press her ear down.

"Do not spill that on me or you are walking out here with even less than last time," Alicia flared and she sent a very pressured wave of wind along Elijah's body. He immediately lifted the jug.

"Alright, not losing my cock before getting to use it," Elijah grinned and he leaned back down to better see the show. And to take another gulp of beer. After him, it was Urkok's turn to lean to tower over her head. He also slowed down his thrusts to a slow pump deep in her.

The orc's strong breath washed Alicia's skin even from a distance and some of his drool dripped on her skin. She closed her eyes for a moment before she shifted her head to stare at the yellow eyes with mild defiance.

Urkok was the first to break the silence, "Have I ever told you how many of these scars are from elven weapons?"

"All of them," Alicia voiced. She suddenly preferred that the orc would have kept going with his initial pace as she more than knew from experience that like his he might last a considerable time. All the while molding and shaping her elastic walls to remember his shape.

"Close," Urkok grunted.

"They must have been weak then, not worthy of your seed and all that," Alicia voiced as a weird joke that she almost regretted while she said it.

"You are the first elf who has accepted me willingly," Urkok stated like it was a reply to Alicia's words.

"I guess this counts for a brute like you," Alicia irked only to have the orc lean closer to her head. The veins on his neck were visibly pulsing and the drool on his chin only kept increasing. And the worst part of it all was that Alicia was not even able to make herself feel disgusted.

"Will you kiss me willingly?" Urkok asked with a strong breath on Alicia's face that almost made her tremble.

"In your dreams, green pig, I'm here to only fuck cocks," Alicia muttered and she turned her head to a side to stop showing the gape of her lips to the orc. "The other two are probably as excited as you, are you going to make them wait all night?"

"Don't worry on my account, I could watch this all night," Elijah announced. He had already moved to a second beer jug as nobody else had been focusing on those. Even Colbert was just staring at the main event with a straight back to see the entire front of Alicia's body when nobody was leaning over her.

"If you want me to cum faster, tell me to fuck harder," Urkok grunted while he leaned back to again hold Alicia's thighs with a strong grip. His renewed thrusts used barely a fraction of the strength he had used before and he simply dragged his length like to explore the folded elven walls.

"Like, I need to tell you anything, a beast like you can't resist me," Alicia irked before she bit into her lower lip. Urkok's fingers dug into her thighs and pressed them almost against the table on her sides to almost multiple the pressure her core was assaulted with by the next thrust.

"What was the word? The way you insult me, is cute," Urkok mused before his assault intensified in seconds. Alicia's eyes tilted while his large soaked cock visibly bent a bit every time it went back into being fully embraced by the elastic hole.

Elijah leaned over Alicia's head to brush her ear with his beard. She was looking away from him and did not react to it as the strikes from the orc cock were enough to cause a small bulge to appear on her usually firm stomach. But even as her legs tried to tremble, the firm grip locking them was more than enough to keep them still even if her toes had curled.

"What my friend here meant to say was, shut up branded elf whore, your cunt is mine," Elijah whispered into Alicia's ear before his lips again surrounded it to give it a hard suck. And all she did was to clench her teeth while even her eyes tried to close just from pressuring internal tingle that just kept building up.

"Ghiii hii," weird high whistling sounds began escaping through Alicia's teeth and she closed her eyes while her face exploded with intense red blush. Drool almost flowed down her cheek that was on the side of the table a moment before her internal convulsion tried to counter-attack the rod battering her inner gate. But even as the following convulsions intensified, they did not even cause Urkok to slow down.

"Groaa," Urkok just roared while Alicia began convulsing strongly enough to squirt her juices past the cock and onto the floor. And loud slurping slaps from her ass echoed in the room past the moment a hot burst of raw orc cum was blasted deep into her core.

"Thii ghii hii," Alicia's face was a mix of a twisted smile and panic while her eyes had suddenly a hard of a time staying closed as they had before to stay open. Like all the control she had over her body was breaking. Her entire body tried to jerk against the binds while even her ear twitched in Elijah's mouth.

"Hihihi," Alicia's moans turned into a weird hysterical giggle while Urkok kept pumping with his cock. No matter how much transparent juice his bulged veins dragged out from the elven folds, there were no signs of his seed that was still surging through him.

"I never took you as a connoisseur of the flesh, that's one fine pleasure brand, only seen a few like that before," Colbert voiced. He had leaned on his chair just to see the state of Alicia's face. Even as her internal intensity decreased, the lewd smile on her face only widened while her teeth parted.

Urkok slowed down even as he was clearly hard enough to keep going. Even his hands parted from Alicia's thighs but the legs stayed where they had been placed. Even the trembling had suddenly died away even if she still breathed through her mouth.

"Good pleasure hole, shame you have it," Urkok mused while his right hand slid along Alicia's brand.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alicia flared with a burst of confused anger and saliva. She almost bit into her tongue before she focused and used a blast of focused wind to again free her ear from the human's slobby kiss.

"I want to own it, too bad you are too strong," Urkok grinned and he pressed his palm on Alicia's stomach.

"Yeah, too bad you will never own it," Alicia exclaimed with a tilted smile. A moment later a strong burst of wind pushed Urkok several steps backward and his cock was dragged out from her with a loud slurp. Even her vulva moved for several seconds like the elven pussy was breathing before it closed.

"Shame, such a shame," Urkok shrugged before he sat down on his side of the table to stare at Alicia's tits. And his left hand clearly landed on his well-lubed cock to keep rubbing it.

"Well, it sure is a shame I can't have your cock as a wall trophy," Alicia retorted like she had a need to say something on an equal level.

"It would be my honor if you took my manhood in glorious combat of life and you valued its virility enough to trophy it," Urkok announced. His left hand began jerking his cock harder while his right once again landed on Alicia's breast to feel it.

"Okay, my turn to see if this pleasure hole is all it's rumored to be," Elijah declare and he stood up with his jug and then jousted his cock with his left hand. But it did not hinder him from striking true and deep on the first try. He might not have matched the orc's size but his far smoother skin was almost disturbing in comparison.

"Ooh yeah, such a tight and well-formed elf cunt, its owner must sure be happy to have such a fine tool in her collection," Elijah grinned while he just stood there to holster his length. He even kept holding his jug in one hand while the other moved to stroke Alicia's swollen clit that throbbed against his touch.

"Eager bastard, at least I don't need to worry you annoying me that long," Alicia mused. She had no trouble staring at Elijah into the face and even her breathing was calming down along with her blush.

"I knew you always wanted to fuck me," Elijah stated while his hip began to move. Not much but enough to have his pubes tickle Alicia's nethers.

"As if," Alicia flared even as her eyes tilted down to look at the hand pulling her clit just a bit. She even had to tilt her head as Urkok decided to push her breast towards the middle. Though then he let go of it to swap the hand on his cock to grab a beer jug to drink it.

"You can stop pretending now, I can tell how wet and swollen you are," Elijah irked. With his playful smile, he clearly assumed Alicia would not just say it was all the fault of the last guy.

"Just get it over with," Alicia flared and she almost looked away only to think that was a sign of defeat. So instead she locked her eyes into the human's face to give him the deadliest stare she was able.

"You don't need to tell me to fuck harder, just keep smiling at me with those blue eyes," Elijah stated and he placed his mostly empty jug above Alicia's navel. It applied some pressure and it easily glued onto her skin.

"Mortal scum," Alicia muttered while Elijah's hands clamped on her thighs to signal the beginning of his assault. Though it slowed down immediately as he leaned to tower over her. His hands slid along her body all the way to her breasts and he grabbed them so that both of his thumbs pressed into her erect nipples.

"Masochist elf slut, tell me how much you want to be berated," Elijah asked while he squeezed Alicia's breasts together, all the while pressing his thumbs deeper into her flesh. Not to mention his body pressed the beer jug into her stomach.

"You disgust me, you are the one who likes being humiliated," Alicia almost uttered while her eyes tilted to stare at her breasts. "The only reason I'm letting this happen is to keep my word."

"Be honest, you are just begging to be called horny elf slut, or is that too tame for you?" Elijah mused while he almost leaned in for a kiss while spreading Alicia's breasts apart.

"Be careful, she might kill you if you fail to please her," Urkok grunted with an almost disturbing level of excitement in his tone.

"Huh?" Alicia uttered like she was almost shocked and she looked towards the orc only to have her ear assaulted by Elijah's lips once again. The saliva on her neck had not even dried yet and the human was once again gulping all of her pointed ear almost down his throat. Though this time he also began slapping his hip into her with short but focused strikes.

"Don't hold back, having to fuck someone so weak must make you itch to kill him," Urkok kept talking with clear glee. But It mostly caused a weird mix of confusion to fill Alicia's eyes.

"I'm not going to kill him," Alicia voiced even as Elijah's drool managed to drip down to her eyes. And the jug kept pressing a circular shape into her stomach. All the while his cock gave her folds an oddly soft but intense massage. Though when he let go of her ear to lick her cheek she almost wanted to kill him just a bit.

"How sweet of you to say that," Elijah voiced and a moment later his seed shot out of his cock almost without any other warning than a slight twitch. Not to mention it immediately began softening in the tight elven embrace. Though his thumbs kept pressing into her tingling nipples that pressed their erection against them.

"I might still cut some disappointing parts from you," Alicia voiced and she focused her inners to assault the rod that had seemingly just released and began to shrink.

"So you wanted me to fuck you longer?" Elijah grinned. "Too bad I fucked three fine half-elfs before coming here."

"Shut up limp man-whore," Alicia flared with a tilted smile while she managed to push Elijah's cock out just with her pussy. Though as the fleshy tool hang down in a soaked state it was not much of an achievement.

"I love you too, but Urkok, what the hell? Didn't we even plan to take out that caravan together?" Elijah exclaimed before he took his jug from Alicia's stomach and drank the rest of it.

"It's only right for a strong female to kill the pathetic males," Urkok said, though then he gave a wide grin before drinking more.

"Right, Alicia, you want to go raiding a caravan?" Elijah asked with a pat on her thigh.

"Can't you take a joke?" Urkok flared.

"When I told you to learn how to joke, this was not what I meant," Elijah shrugged with a one-handed brush along Alicia's stomach.

"Are you telling me that was not funny?" Urkok asked with a head tilt.

"Alicia, want to help me teach this brute a joke?" Elijah suggested.

"What joke?" Alicia voiced. Her eyes tried to follow where Elijah was looking but they trailed all over her body. But then he placed his jug sideways between her breasts, he had drunk it clean enough to not have anything spill out of it but she still stared deep into it.

"There, I knew those were perky enough to hold the jug," Elijah mused. He even pushed the bottom of the object but it was too glued to Alicia's skin and simply dragged her breasts along.

"How is this a joke?" Alicia flared after Elijah made her mounds sway for several seconds. Urkok stared at them the whole time.

"I just wanted to test them out, also, see Urkok? Not every joke is funny," Elijah voiced and he grabbed the jug to place it on Alicia's forehead. Though then a burst of wind made it fly into the air and he grabbed it to place it on the table.

"I believe it is my turn," Colbert voiced from the side of the room. Nobody had paid him much attention while he had been stripping and folding his expensive clothes. But when he turned around, there was a clear point of interest for Alicia's eyes to focus on. The details of his green throbbing cock that had a silver ring at its shaved base. Though nothing distracted her from the text that was written above it.

"Elf lover," Alicia uttered the faintly glowing red text on Colbert's lower stomach. His length with bloated veins was almost horizontal and did not block her vision.

"Your pleasure will be guaranteed, sweet angel of elven perversion," Colbert promised while his left hand took a hold of his swollen tool with dark veins that looked more than borderline tortured. And then he walked over with his weighted half-orc body that lacked muscle. He was not exactly fat but nobody would think he had a warrior's body.

"You sick bastard," Alicia uttered with a twisted smile. She was not even able to think about looking away from the sturdy rod that was soon going to be pushed into her. Elijah more than gave him enough room to take his place before the elf's spread legs that obediently stayed on her sides despite nothing pressing them.

"You truly have a sweet smile," Colbert voiced a moment before he pressed his tip against Alicia's vulva. She was unable to look away from it and she even lifted her head to better see the penetration pushing into her. All the while her walls adapted to the heavily pulsing shape filling her inch by inch.

"You better pay extra next time," Alicia almost stuttered while she saw the rest of the length seemingly disappear into her. Not that her pressured body let her even entertain such a notion as the green mass had definitely not faded from existence. It had just parked into her with enough volume to slightly bulge her stomach.

"I will, especially if you were to, sweeten the deals," Colbert said while his hands landed on Alicia's stomach only to start trailing up her body. He leaned over her to hold her sides while his hip explored the angle with slight thrusts.

"As if, this is the only time I'm letting you touch me," Alicia flared while she stared at the hands approach her breasts with gaping lips. But they went past them and reached for her neck to take hold of the sides of her face even as another man's saliva still lingered there.

"I do like to watch, I'm sure we can think, something out," Colbert offered with a slight pant while he almost threatened to move in for a kiss but he simply stared into Alicia's eyes. All the while his hip focused on its short but devastating tilted pumps that leveraged up the top of her pussy.

Alicia stared into the faintly smiling green face while the mixed breathing made it vividly clear to her just how much drool was still on her face. All the while her lips were forced to gape open as just breathing through her nose once again felt barely enough.

"So, is she better than your governor?" Elijah asked. His head leaned over like he was taking part in some intimate conversation between the other two.

1...678910...12