All Comments on 'Play Time with the Professor Pt. 02'

by polyatthepen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BihusbanwifeloverBihusbanwifeloverover 1 year ago

Hot!!! I want to be in that hotel room 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was very, very hot! I’m not usually into bisexual man, but this was very well written, and extremely hot. Great job. Dan

luvtodoitluvtodoit12 months ago

This story is getting better and better.

Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

More, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

HOT!!!

Super descriptive - excellent detail.

Well written. Strong vocabulary, good sentence structure and paragraph structure.

Has a nice flow.

A cut above other authors.

Good dialogue.

Molly masturbating watching is a real turn-on for me.

Her expanding their sexual repertoire in a "naughty" way has an exhilaration. An unusual foray.

I am not bi-sexual but what I envision is being Molly's "date", my being with her while she is watching her husband with another man - seeing her so aroused from this "new act". My stimulation ratcheting up in tandem with Molly's reactions.

Loving when a women masturbates but this scenario has an extra edge to it.

An aroused woman is a powerful aphrodisiac.

I will work Molly's breasts as she watches them - I am SO into breasts - also an expert pleasuring them.

After the men are through I would be so ready for Molly to orally pleasure me as they had done to each other. Give me a BJ unlike I ever had before - and would only ever have again with her.

Rewarding her with my pleasuring her pussy in numerous ways.

An extra dimension for me that her husband is now observing ME pleasuring HIS wife. After she guided him to be with another man for both their enjoyment, SHE gives herself to me for herself to be fully satisfied - I take her such that he sees ANOTHER man enjoying her spoils while intimately satisfying his Wife.

Sorry if too explicit, rubbing myself right now - I am so quite AROUSED right now!!!

THANKS for this wonderful narrative...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolyatthepen@polyatthepen
Mother. Wife. Writer. Workaholic. I am married to my job...then my husband. (mostly kidding). I love to travel. My kids are getting older. That kind of sucks, but it's kind of nice. I want to write and talk about writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES