All Comments on '"Please pull out and cum on me!"'

by FreeSpiritSailor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cmj711cmj7113 months ago

Mmm I like the idea of having cum licked off my nipples or clit...

Bartleby73Bartleby733 months ago

To misquote Goethe, cum is a special juice. I love getting spermed on myself and I insist on drinking my lover's cum. Sadly, I have never experienced a woman wanting to be sprayed with my sperm. Maybe your story explains why my wife is unhappy with me not cumming that often even though I can give her orgasm.

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor3 months agoAuthor

Hi Bartleby,

Thanks for the comments. I enjoy reading all of them. :-)

Wow, no one has ever quoted Goethe in any forum I've been part of. I've only joined Literotica recently and I'm finding that the folks here are highly literate and well read.

Geoff

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the writer. Interesting Concept. Not for me, but interesting all the same. I found coming Deep as I could inside my wife or GF was always the greatest pleasure for me. Her taking my seed that potentially could result in her carrying my child Felt so right, felt so good, and felt so satisfying. I always have preferred that. Only when I wanted my GF black bred and she had just come back from having sex with my black roommate, did I ever 'pull out' and shoot on her belly. So that if she did get preg, we would know it was going to be his black baby! Her young pussy was so full of his cum, it felt so good. I loved it. I sent her into his room almost every night! Good Times. Buster2U

FreeSpiritSailorFreeSpiritSailor3 months agoAuthor

Hi Buster,

Thanks for the feedback and adding your insights. I understand that many men are hugely turned on by the idea of impregnating their wife/gf/lover or seeing her impregnated. Indeed, I have such a strong physical urge to plunge as deep into my lovers vagina when I ejaculate that I find it hard to pull out so she can watch me cum. I think it may be that biological drive to procreate. Lol, men are such simple creatures at times - we're just hardwired to breed whatever pussy we're fucking at the moment!

Geoff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not all that into symbolism. What feels best is being inside a pussy or mouth when I cum. It's not about dominance/submission, debasement, or anything else. It's literally how good it feels.

fainting_goatfainting_goatabout 2 months ago

For me it's about acceptance and surrender. If she wants my seed and she wants to see my ejaculating cock it means she's surrendering to her desire for me. I like cumming on women more than in them. I especially like it when they want cum on their face and in their mouth. If she wants my cum bad enough to taste it and have it all over her I know she appreciates giving me pleasure and being used for pleasure. I feel the same way about my lovers. If they want to cum while I'm eating them out or squirt their liquid lust I know they feel comfortable with taking their pleasure with me. Also women look good covered in my semen. It's very aesthetically pleasing to see them frosted in cum and enjoying being dirty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeSpiritSailor@FreeSpiritSailor
Single, retired, traveling the US East coast on my sailboat. Life is good. :-) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Q: What "tickles you between the ears"? Years ago, in a chance encounter in a NYC hotel lobby, I had the opportunity to meet Dr...