"Please pull out and cum on me!"

Story Info
Why is it so erotic to cum on your lover? Learned behavior?
994 words
4.55
4.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-= Cumming On Your Lover / Why Is It So Damned Erotic? =-

Author's Note: This blog entry is more an exploration of the mind than a description of genitalia and physical intimacy. (I will post plenty of those stories as well. Keep an eye on my profile/story list if you like.)

As I grow older, I've become more intrigued by Desire and what makes us crave some particular thing or other. The huge variety of sexual activities and preferences is a wonderful world to be explored and most of it lies between our ears. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning!

Why is it that men find it so erotic to cum all over their lover?

I enjoy cumming inside my lover most of the time, but also enjoy pulling out and cumming on her face, breasts, pussy or ass - whatever her choice is. There's nothing quite like stroking my hard cock and watching my cum splash all over her smooth skin or into her waiting mouth. It is a HUGE turn-on for me to hear my lover say "I want to see you cum!" then see her present a target for my cum. I've been thinking about my experiences and asking myself how this preference may have developed in my brain.

Primarily, I think this enjoyment is related to how guys masturbate and orgasm. We have learned to associate the sight of our cumming cocks with intense pleasure. We feel the build-up, feel the contractions and see our semen spewing through the air as a wallop of dopamine floods our brains. Repeat this lesson for untold thousands of solo sessions and you've created a deep-seated behavior. Now, add in the visual stimulation of your favorite body part of your lover being the target for your load and you've got a huge turn-on!

I think that another possible explanation has to do with porn - specifically the much celebrated "cum shot". If you believe that "normal" sexual behaviors are depicted in movies, and that this is the "right way to do sex", then you might follow this example. I think that this might be the case with some of the younger guys who grew up with unlimited viewing on the Internet. I grew up in the Stone Age (rode my dinosaur to school back in the 60's and 70's) and didn't even see explicit sex on screen until I was in my 20's. (Ah, what an innocent age we've left behind us!) As for me, I won't point to an influence of porn as to why I learned to love cumming all over a lovely pair of breasts.

I have experienced a wide variety of reactions from my lovers to having cum on them. Most seem to enjoy seeing my cumming cock and feel it is a tribute to their desirability. It shows their power to arouse me and make me climax. Several have insisted on being the one to stroke my cock and make me reach climax as they aim my cock where they want to. As for targets, breasts and nipples were the most popular requests and asses a close second. Only a few want to have me cum on their face and some would immediately start sucking my cock when they felt the first jet of cum on their cheeks or forehead. A favorite of mine was to pull out of my lover's pussy and cum on her clit as she used her fingers or a toy to climax.

Most have enjoyed the feel of cum; only a few didn't like it and said it makes too much of a sticky mess. Most would play with a finger or two and spread my cum over their skin. Clean-up "after play" options ranged from one or both of us kissing and licking the cum from her skin, a warm shower together, or a skinny dip to rinse off in the ocean. I live on my sailboat and, if the weather was warm, we would sometimes both jump overboard and wonder if sharks were attracted to the scent of cum, lol.

Enjoyment of this visual stimulation isn't just for men. I was intrigued to find out that some women like cum play and wanted to see me cum rather than having me ejaculate inside their pussy. One of the first times I experienced this was when my fwb Gabrielle asked me to cum on her breasts. After some wonderful licking and sucking of my cock and balls, she wrapped her lovely breasts around my cock and began to stroke up and down. I love a good titfuck and responded to her rhythm with long strokes of my cock, starting down low in her cleavage and finishing with the head of my cock up under her chin. She doubled my pleasure when she tilted her head down and sucked on my cock knob while rubbing her tits up and down my shaft. I had originally intended to cum in her nice warm pussy, but I felt myself reaching the point of no return and gave in to the feeling. Warm jets of cum shot up under her chin and glazed her tits. She purred with pleasure and began to rub my cum all over her chest, starting with her nipples and eventually cupping her tits with her hands and massaging my cum into her skin.

From that point on, I would let her know when I was going to climax and asked what her preference was. About half the time she would say "I want you to cum inside me", but she also loved the feeling of my cum splashing on her ass when were were fucking doggy style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are my thoughts about what turns me on, and some conjecture about men in general. Ladies, do any of you think that women really enjoy being cummed on and, if so, why?

All comments, questions and shared experiences are most welcome.

Best regards,

Geoff