Plumpy Pt. 02

Story Info
It is a love story involving two adults in their thirties.
22.3k words
3.87
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RITU: I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER

bySweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

Author's Note: 'PLUMPY PART I' was my first submission in Literotica which got published on 25th October 2020.

'PLUMPY PART II' is the chronology of 'PART I'.

You may read it as a separate story; or even read 'PART I' first for a better understanding of the vibes between Ritu (the central character of the story) and me.

'PLUMPY' is a trilogy. 'PART III' will be coming up subsequently. Enjoy reading. And do not forget to rate, comment and put favourite... We the new entrants do deserve those much in abundance as morale booster to keep writing more and more...

The 'TRIOLOGY' can be tagged under: 'ROMANCE', 'LOVING WIVES', 'FOOT FETISH', 'HAIR FETISH', and even 'ANAL'...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: 17 - The New Beginning!

8th May 2009.

Mumbai.

After paying the taxi driver his actual meter price; I gave him a descent tip; his gratitude-filled smile made my day; and stepped into the airport outer corridor.

Showed my confirm ticket photocopy to the security personnel at the entrance. They frisk me with a quick body search before signalling to get in.

I moved into the main lobby. Checked in. Got my boarding pass. I always insist for a window seat right behind the executive class. Unless otherwise it was prior booked. Reason for this is the luxury of leg space. Though the food-tray has a slight disadvantage; as it comes out from within the hand-rest. But then ten minutes of slight inconvenience is nothing in comparison to the two hour air travel with ample leg space for a man of more than 180 cm height.

After collecting my boarding pass; I moved straight into my favourite book stall. The sales guy gave me a smiling nod of recognition of a regular customer. I stepped into the fictional section and picked up a Lee Child thriller 'Enemy'. Then a business magazine and a casual men's magazine - Debonair.

Glanced at my wrist watch. Still an hour to go for boarding. I casually moved towards the CCD (Cafe Coffee Day) counter. Picked up a brewing hot cappuccino and lazily moved towards the boarding gate.

For up to three/four days of touring I prefer to carry only one small trolley to avoid waiting time for collecting baggage at the arriving lounge conveyor belt. Added, summer is preferably a lesser hassle for clothes; excepting a light navy blue or grey formal business blazer.

I put my trolley, blazer, inside the scanning chamber and my mobile, wallet and wrist watch in a small tray then into the scanning chamber before stepping onto the full body scanning section.

By the time I approached the designated boarding gate; the airlines bus was already there to pick up the passengers. Normally I prefer to stand with clutching my trolley and easing myself onto one side of the bus; rather than to seat for a five minute ride.

Into the plane; searching my seat was never a problem. As it was always right behind the executive class. After pulling out the laptop; I kept my trolley inside the overhead luggage section.

******

By the way; I forgot to mention one thing.

And that was; while I was moving into the check-in counter; saw Satish moving out towards the exit gate. That means when I was moving into Delhi; Satish was out of Delhi. Which means I shall be having some exclusive time with Ritu - Satish's wife. Because my wife Sangeeta was away to our native place Bhubaneswar, Odisha with our daughter Guddu.

******

Satish was a Keralite (from Kerala, a state in south India); whereas Ritu was a staunch Punjabi (Punjab is a state in north India). Theirs' was a love cum arranged marriage. Ritu was working at the middle management level in the HR Department of a multinational Company; where Satish was working as the CEO.

First about Satish - he was a typical TDH (Tall-Dark-Handsome). His height is tentatively about 6 feet; weight approximately 150 pounds, dark skinned.

Now about Ritu - Aahhh everything about her is big and sexy! She is a true Punjabi in all aspects. Her Hindi and English speaking accent had a typical over-tone of Punjabi. The way she used to stand and walk had a strong Punjabi attitude. The way she used to laugh had a sublime Punjabi carefree under-tone.

What was more important - her body! Every part of her body had a Punjabi by nature feeling! Large and extra large body parts!! Her stature - she has an imposing height of 5'9"! Her weight is close to 175 pounds - which made her look pleasantly plump!

Like a typical Punjabi female she had straight, long, dense, black hair literally kissing her opulent hips. Her oval face had chubby cheeks and dimple chin. She had really big and beautiful eyes and thick and long eye-brows. Her long nose was sharp and straight. On top of it she had a really husky metallic voice which suited to her personality like a cherry topping on a black forest, fresh cream, eggless premium cake!

Now let me take a deep breath before describing her body features and vital statistics. Everything about her was big! Big and wide shoulders, big and round boobs, big waist, big hips, big ass-cheeks, big and fleshy thighs. Her bra size measures majestically at 40-'E'. And about her massive and solid butt - she had an envious bottom of 48"!! Whenever she walked around; despite the most expensive and best fitting under-garments she wore; her boobs and ass-cheeks jiggle to a fine rhythm!

Satish and Ritu were our neighbours; in Gurugram a satellite township south of Delhi. We often meet and celebrate things together. I and my wife Sangeeta had a daughter. Satish and Ritu were childless. Satish was suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes. In consequent effect, his sperm count was very low.

Punjabis by nature are sexually very active persons. Ritu's age (29 years), ethnicity and temperament were very much active, advance and adventurous. Though Satish used to love Ritu a lot and treat her like a baby doll (due to the vast age gap of about 12 years; while Ritu is a voluptuous beauty of 29 years; Satish was in mid 40s, 44 to be precise).

Satish never ever deterred to fulfil the smallest of Ritu's demands. And Ritu had her own whims and moods; depending upon the climate, the time, the serial she used watch etc. But what is an unfulfilled area in Ritu's otherwise happy married life was her strong and insatiable sexual appetite.

Everything was well and good in their marital life; until two years back; when Satish was detected with high BP and high sugar problems. Added after the recent promotion; his national and international travels had increased dramatically. These two major factors put their otherwise very active sexual life to a virtual stand-still.

A week, a fortnight, a month, or at worst a quarter might be okay for a wife to live without sex. But when it became month after month after month; then the body frustration became obvious and the mind start looking for pasture outside the home.

That was when I stepped into Ritu's life like a God sent person. It was a gift wrapped in an accidental circumstance that we met and one thing led to other and finally we were in the king-size bed of my luxury suite at Pinjoure Garden, near Chandigarh.

Added to that is Satish is an indoor and introvert person while Ritu is an extrovert and outdoor person. Satish love to live in a cocoon whereas for Ritu world is the limit.

What she found in me - that was exactly what she was craving for. Our likings, disliking, habits, hobbies, temperament everything gel so well. We became best of the buddies within no time. Our respect for each other gave way to friendship and gradually we developed a strong bonding for each other. (Please read my previous post - 'PLUMPY PART I'). The incident of 23rd December 2008 was a turning point in both our lives. And there was no looking back since then.

******

Back to the current situation inside the aircraft.

After settling down into my seat which was '6-F' - a left hand side window seat as one enters the aircraft; I tightened the seat-belt, took out the magazines and kept the laptop on the foldable table.

I switched on my laptop. Scanned my documents. Selected the folder named - 'RITU'. As I opened the folder, there are various sub-folders inside that with titles - Face, Sari, Salwar-Kameez, Jeans, Skirts, Slacks, Panty-Bra, Negligee, Bare-All, Bathing, Bedroom, Kitchen, TV Lounge etc.

I preferred to open the sub-folder 'Kitchen'.

There popped-up tons of photos of Ritu. All in kitchen. In various poses and postures. In different types of attires - jeans, casuals, skirts, tight slacks and loose tops. Including footwear - high heels, medium heels, low heels, flat chappals and sandals, clogs, ballerinas, ankle and knee boots, house and bed slip on etc.

I enlarged the photos to full screen. Aahhh - what a delightful way to start the two hour long journey as the customary announcements were made on safety norms. Ritu was there in each and every frame. Some close ups, some waist ups and some full body lengths.

The customary ones with a million dollar smile, showing her symmetrical sparkling teeth, glossy and rosy smooth lips, chubby cheeks, dimpled chin, straight and sharp nose, big and expressive eyes with eye-liner, parlour-fresh eyebrows, designer Bindis (a typical Indian stickable things put by girls and women on the lower forehead between the eyebrows), straight and shampooed charcoal black mild-perfumed mid-waist length hair.

There expressions and poses are absolutely mind boggling. Carefree and photogenic are two of the most common adjectives those can be used against most of her photographs.

Preparing food items in gas stove and induction, using the micro-oven and griller, preparing shakes in mixer-grinder and juices in the juicer-mixer, dough making in the food processer, cleaning utensils, wiping kitchen granite top, keeping fruits and vegetables in the double door refrigerator.

I have close ups of her opulent twin boobs which are envious 40"- 'E' Cups - some with bras and some without bras. With bras she has tight body hugging tops and without bras she has loose tees. Either way she looked delicious - ready to eat! In those sleeveless tops she looked like a diva.

Even without bras those mountainous masses almost defy gravity! So big and heavy masses without an iota of drooping; purely because of the fact that she was a workout freak and goes to one of the best gyms in the city located on the top floor of a popular highway mall. Those concord-grape size and shaped nipples protruding out of those thin materials of loose tops were ready to be sucked and chewed with all eagerness.

When she seductively raised her arms to fix her hair into a bun or to clip it before the routine chore; the long, dark, dense and slightly wavy armpit hair gloriously open up through the sleeveless top to my most erotic feeling. I am an ardent lover of her armpits and armpit hair.

There are countless occasions when I just sneaked into the kitchen even when Satish or Sangeeta were around in the drawing room or TV lounge; and put my hands inside her hot and sweaty armpits. Initially she used to get shocked and protested a bit. But gradually she got used to and conceded to my bold and eagerness.

I used to crawl my finger tips into her warm and bushy armpits. If time is less I just lick and smell my finger tips. If time is not a constraint then I normally turn her around, lift her arms above her head and then eagerly lap and lick the deliciously warm and tasty armpits to my heart content. I have spent hours on Ritu's armpits in our exclusiveness. And trust me I never get enough of her dark and fleshy armpits.

Many a time while licking her irresistible armpits; I just sneak in my eager hands into her loose tee and grab those braless masses and maul them as if I am making a dough for dinner!. She really enjoys my aggressiveness and showed her participation through the facial expression, change of colour of her cheeks and involuntary grunts.

Then she was there in the kitchen in a mini skirt back to me showing her tight and smooth thundering thighs almost to the midways. The fair skin between the upper portion of the knee-boots and lower portion of the micro-mini skirt.

She was slightly stooping down which was enough to show her pink panty between the two mammoth ass-cheeks. She had turned her face slightly on the left hand side towards the camera.

Half of her pretty face was covered with her beautiful face and her enigmatic smile was so nostalgic; added she was wearing a matching purple cap which was like a cherry topping on a black forest cake.

When just to ourselves we have spent so many unforgettable times in the kitchen; I always love to disturb her time and again with my pranks and practicality. I pick her, poke her, pull her, punch her, pinch her, suck her, swallow her, smell her, lap her, lick her, inhale her, bite her, chew her, track her, tickle her, feel her, follow her.

I have made her bend over the granite counter many a time. In numerous occasions I have knelt her down on the marble floor of the kitchen. I have spread her fleshy legs into a wide inverted 'V' while she was doing her chore.

By the time I finished the sub-folder; I have developed a massive hard-on. Despite a chill air conditioned atmosphere I had beads of sweat on my face. My perspiration and respiration were on the higher side. I was feeling a bit restless. I looked into the watch. Fifteen minutes to land. I closed my laptop. Wiped my face with a menthol cool paper napkin. Switched on my mobile phone. Then stretched my legs and relaxed a bit waiting for the landing announcement.

******

CHAPTER: 18 - A New Found Love!

Walking out of the airport and got into a pre-paid taxi and moved on. It was quarter past nine in the night by the time I reached in front of the main gate of Ritu's bungalow. I had picked up a piping hot large 'Tandoori Chicken Pizza' from Domino; which I had already pre-booked from the airport lounge just after arrival.

I walked onto the main door. Soundlessly opened the 9 feet height and 6 feet wide mango-wood double-door and got in. As I closed the door without any noise; could feel the chill of the split air condition. I removed my black brogue shoes in the adjoining guest room. Kept my trolley on the double bed. Then tip-toed into the house with the pizza box.

There is standing Ritu with her back to me in the far end of the kitchen. She is wearing a blood red coloured skimpy skirt with a sparkling white sleeveless short and loose top. Indicating the very fact that she is not wearing any bra inside. The three inch high clogs sandals adding on to her stature making it close to 6 feet.

I stepped a few forward steps and caught her by her wide hips. She stopped working. As my hands crept up over the tee to grab the mighty braless tits. There was a deep breath intake by Ritu as a reaction.

"Not surprised?" I asked.

"No!" Replied Ritu.

"How come?" I questioned.

"Because I knew." Came the reply.

"You knew?"

"Yes I knew it."

"Who told you?"

"Satish"

"Satish?"

"Yes, Satish. He saw you walking into the airport while he was walking out."

"Oh I see." I said as slowly put my hands inside the tee and caught her fleshy boobs.

"First get freshened." Ritu dictated.

"How about a bit of a romance right now right here?" I asked with a tinge of childishness in my voice; while tweaking her left nipple.

"You are incorrigible." Said Ritu without any protest.

That made me a bit bold and I slightly pushed her onto the kitchen granite slab. Then I raised her short skirt up and pulled down the black panty her massive ass-cheeks. She raised her legs one by one to remove the panty entirely from her body and discard it. I was on a high to see her fair and fleshy naked buttocks.

"Touch me," She whispered into my ears with her eyes shut tightly.

"Play with my ass," Came her second dictum as she continued to take deep breath.

Her fingers were buried deep in her vagina as I allowed my hands to explore her buttocks.

Soon I eased my hand into the crack of her ass allowing my finger to rest at her delicate anal opening.

I could hear her moan as her body began to convulse in the telltale signs of an orgasm.

"Don't stop," She managed to whisper as I felt her hot breath on my left ear.

I pressed my finger against her anus and felt it ease into her.

"Mmmh! Mmm! Ahhh!" She moaned loudly.

Her thick voluptuous body began to rise and fall in a rhythmic movement against my touch and she finally came with a loud scream.

I kissed her and she turned around and held me tightly still moaning, I could feel her spasms for what seemed like ages.

She stood in front letting me inspecting her semi naked body, giving me a view of her supple yet full buttocks.

Carelessly she let a hand caress the cheek of her buttocks. Oblivious to my presence she began scrutinizing herself until she caught me unabashedly staring at her naked butt.

"Enjoying the show?" She asked naughtily.

I nodded with a smile.

"Even Satish doesn't see me naked this often," She joked as we both laughed.

Before long we both were butt naked and standing next to each other staring and staring into each others' eyes and holding hands like young lovers and enjoying the intimacy our nudity we have offered to each other.

There was an awkward silence for a while, as I refused to switch off the lights so that I can have a clear look of her voluptuous body after a pretty long time; and she too could look at me to her heart content.

"So this means a lot to you, right?" She asked me as she turned and gauged my gaze on her opulent buttocks.

"Yes, I never get enough of you" I said.

"That's so sweet," She said kissing my forehead carelessly crushing her huge bare breasts against my bare, muscular and hairy chest.

"I love you Ritu," I said with a smile as I put my eager hands right below her twin masses as if intended to weighing their weights.

"Oh I didn't know that," She said jokingly before proceeding to push her freshly enamelled nails deep into my hairy armpits and suddenly started tickling me with a naughty smile in her expressive face.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I pondered, pleasantly surprised at her unassuming assault.

She brought her mouth on to my left nipple and licked around with the tip of her tongue before biting it delicately with her teeth. In an alternative manner she was biting both my nipples and playing with the coarse sweaty hair of my damp armpits.

As it became intolerable for me after a certain point, I reciprocated her action in a payback manner with hefty dividend.

Soon we were horsing around in all our naked glory - touching, feeling and manipulating each other's body to heart content.

I enjoyed the feeling of her softness and warmth of her mildly perfumed body against mine as I pinned her down against the black granite counter of the kitchen and kissed her face all over like a hungry 'German-Shepherd-Pet-Dog'.

She burst out laughing as I continued to lick and tickle her, until she became totally breathless and helpless with my erotic assault. Every inch of her sensuous face and neck were totally wet with my lapping, licking and wet kisses.

She mewed and moaned into my ears and mouth as I desperately hugged her and dry hump her while arousing her gradually with my action and intention.

We were like two teenagers, lost and found each other after months. Scanning each single inch of other's body with microscopic vision; while manipulating every single inch with two hands and one mouth.

In the process of eagerness and excitement, we moved around the vitrified flooring of the designer kitchen; using the lightness and loneliness of the situation as an excuse to touch and explore each other's bodies to the heart content.