Plumpy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sipped our wine silently as I felt her hand resting on my left thigh. I casually put my hand on her bare right thigh. She was wearing only a long shirt and nothing underneath. Thus it did not take much time for me to start playing with her pubic bush. She gave me a naughty look; I gave her an indicative smooch.

She blushed.

I bury my middle finger into her twat. The moment the first knuckle of my finger pushed in; there was a spontaneous contraction and Ritu contracted her cunt muscles spasmodically. As she intended to suck in my finger.

I asked, "Ready for round three?"

"Any time!" She replied.

"OK then just follow my instruction." I instructed.

I pulled her to her feet, turned her towards the centre glass table of the lounge and bent her forwards over it, so that she was doubled-over at the waist, slowly I pushed her shirt all the way up so that her tight, fair and fleshy butt presented to me in all its glory.

Her opulent breasts, fleshy arms and chubby face rested on the cold glass tabletop, her hair fanned out partly across its surface and partly on her glossy cheek with the wind circulation from the wall mounted turbo fan. The furry and light whips down the side of her ears were elements of erroneous feeling.

The light glinted on the soft and smooth bare back, the fine hairs that softened her arse cheeks. As I started to play with her wiry hair in-between her ass-crack, she turned her head and stared at me incredulously.

By contrast, the hairs that tufted from between her buttocks were thick and black, precursor to the heavy carpet of hair that covered her loins. I knelt down behind her, ogling and admiring her naked glory particularly in the groin area. The soft and smooth woolly growth in abundance was creating the visual illusion of a well crafted 'Persian Carpet'!

Between her firm and fair buttocks, ringed by soft dark hairs, her anus was clean, dark and tight, and unbearably beautiful. Below it, a dense dangling crop of black hair hide the long and plump lips of her sweet and moist pussy.

I put my mouth between her cheeks and pushed my tongue into the forest of hair, probing and searching for her pussy lips. Ritu sighed, but whispered,

"Further back ... baby ... Please ... Aahhh ..."

Gently, slowly, I licked a circle around Ritu's delicate anus.

She let out a moan of pleasure: "Uuummmmmm...".

When I put out my tongue again and briefly licked her arsehole itself, she gave a gasp.

"Yes! Don't stop that! Just keep going!"

I began teasing Ritu's anus in long, slow licks.

Ritu groaned.

Her fingers clutched the edges of the table, her legs weakening at the touch of my tongue on her sensitive star. I pushed my face into her butt and worshipped her anus, prodding and taunting it with my tongue as if it was her clit, and the effect was the same: Ritu's sweet voice whimpering and gasping.

Was it the wickedness of enjoying a forbidden pleasure, or was she just wired differently? Either way, I realised that Ritu was rapidly rising towards a body shuttering orgasm.

As I licked at her divine arsehole I could see droplets of sweat clustering on her naked fair back, dewdrops that gathered in the glistering base of her spine; I could hear it in the squeals and rapid rhythm of her breathing.

Her black hair was glued to her shoulders and back, the muscles in her plump arms seems to be as tight as she held on to the table.

I was hot as hell and ready to lick, suck and kiss every last inch of this amazing lady, and as I pushed my tongue inside the tight grip of her arsehole, Ritu began to cry out with her pleasure.

Orgasm began to wash over her, and she pressed her face into the table, shouting at its wooden surface with her eyes screwed tightly shut.

I probed and licked at her tight and wet little anus, and Ritu's orgasm seemed to go for half a minute, before her voice finally trailed into a dazed whimper.

"Oh my God," She sighed; "It is sooo gooood"

There were quivering droplets of sweat on the table beneath her sweat-oiled body. Her thick lashes were heavy over her mahogany eyes, her lips swollen and parted with arousal.

"Please baby please ... Put it deep in me ... Put it in my arse ... And fuck me really good"

The 'F' word really stimulated me and I spread her butt-cheeks again. Her anus was a dark brown star; surrounded by tangled hairs still slick from the licking I had given her just a couple of minutes back.

I was as hard as a steel bar again by now, and put the head of my cock against her glistening brown date. It seemed to clench and resist, so I immediately went to the kitchen and brought the K-Y Jelly applied a generous amount into her rosebud and on my rock-hard pole then gradually pushed, and pushed, watching the tight ring of muscle slowly accept my cock.

It was also the fact that about an hour back I had fucked Ritu really hard and fast in her incredible ass-hole.

******

CHAPTER: 23 - The Real Thing With A Real Woman Who Can Take It From A Real Man!

"Oh Ranjan! Please... Oh... do it slowly!"

Ritu squealed, her face transforming between pain and pleasure as I sank my mighty cock deep into her tight arse. The heat and grip were almost overwhelming, and the sight of my cock inside her gorgeous anus was almost too much. Slowly I kept pushing, deeper, until my cock was buried all the way inside her arsehole!

"Oooiiiieeeee... Mammaaaaaa...!" Ritu barked in pain and ecstasy, every muscle of her voluptuous body was right and tight; "Now fuck me really hard!"

I wanted to play around.

So slowly I pulled out my entire cock from her tight and hungry arse.

"What are you doing?" Ritu asked in a surprised tone while panting.

"Why? What happened?"

'Why did you remove your cock from my arse?"

"I thought it is painful to you. And I just can't see you being tortured."

"Who said that it was painful to me? Did I say that to you?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Shall I put it back?"

"Of course; Without any delay."

I began to rub my cock up and down her pussy, knowing fully well driving her on to the edge and absolutely crazy.

"Tell me what you want," I asked in a commanding voice.

"I want you to be inside me! ASAP! Uuummmmmm..." (As Soon As Possible) She replied with a slightly lingering moan.

"What do you want inside you?" I asked again, continuing to tease her and continued to rub my excited cock on her thick and long labia.

"I want that damn BIG COCK OF YOUR'S inside MY TIGHT ASS-HOLE immediately... Pleeeease... Do it fast!" She literally started begging me with folding hands.

I could see and feel her desperation for my mighty cock. I felt bad. But; to give her that edge of satisfaction I continued with my domineering attitude and behaviour.

"Say you want MY 12" LONG and 9" THICK COCK inside your BUTT HOLE," I commanded in a different tone than she too heard and felt.

But she had already reached the level of her saturation of patience, thus without much thought just repeated and mouthed my words, "I WANT... YOUR 12" LONG... AND 9" THICH COCK... TO SAVAGELY... FUCK MY BUTT HOLE! HAPPY?" She said and questioned as if that was the end of the discussion. Time for action now.

Those words were sheer magic and music to my mind and ears, because they made me even hornier than ever. I could feel her pussy becoming wetter, thus without wasting any more time began to push my long and strong cock inside her awaiting butt-hole.

I was going really slowly because of the fact as to how tight she was. It could hurt her even more being stretched out of proportion by my huge cock. But at the same time I know, it also felt better than anything in the world to her as of now.

Probably her 'WHOLE WORLD' now revolves around my mammoth cock.

"YOU ARE SO MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THAN SATISH!" She said without even thinking about it, I supposed.

"I CAN BET UPON THAT!" I said with a smirk, "BECAUSE WHETHER IT IS YOUR PUSSY OR YOUR ASS... EVERY TIME I FUCK YOU... I FEEL LIKE... YOU ARE A VIRGIN!"

She giggled like a school girl and blushed like a teenager to confess a reality to me. Biting her lips she asked in a husky voice, "Do you know one interesting thing Ranjan?"

"What?"

"Normally after you fuck me; I avoid Satish to get into me. For the simple reason that he just can't feel me. But the last time after you fucked me in the kitchen, when Satish was in the restroom; he insisted me to have sex with me. I tried to avoid for two reasons - first was I loose and second your cum in my pussy. But finally under his persistence request I budged in and let him fuck me. I was both very loose as well as extremely slushy! His cock was literally swimming inside my pussy after your ruthless attack!" She spoke out in a low tone of self admission and admiration.

Admission that Satish was much smaller than me and admiration that I have a cock which gives her the ultimate satisfaction; which she was deprived of for such a long time. Even after her substantial marital period. Because despite a stature of six feet; Satish does not even possess a cock of six inches!

I felt pity for Ritu - A voluptuous Punjabi beauty of 5'9" height and 175 pounds weight! How can she be satisfied with a 5.5" cock? Even if she was a virgin at the time of marriage... It was a rude and crude joke on her marital life!

And I was totally determined and had taken an unofficial vow to give the very best she could get from me; which otherwise a decent and sophisticated woman like her always craved for and do deserve any day anyway.

After a minute or so of slowly working my cock in and out, I had it all the way inside her saturated butt-hole.

"I can't believe it fits!" She said.

I pulled all the way out and could realise she immediately felt the emptiness inside of her. Then I pulled her over me and I laid on my back on the white satin cushion spread and made her ride me like a 'COWGIRL'! My cock still deeply embedded inside her incredible arse. She had her fleshy legs around my gym-fit waist and then tried to pull me toward her. I gave an up-ward thrust.

"Aaahhhhhh... What a feeling it is!" She murmured.

I did as a she had asked for; but not before holding her by her waist tightly and lifting her bulky body by about six inches; and started to pump in and out of heavenly ass-hole by quick and powerful up-ward thrusts.

Why should she lag back? As the excitement started to build inside her plump Punjabi body; she started to respond back with equal, if not more, downward push.

Within no time both of us picked up a rhythm. Up-Down - Up-Down - Up-Down... And the game continued...

Until she flooded with multiple orgasms and fall on me completely satisfied and satiated.

"It had never happened to me in the past!" She blurred out with heavy intake of air, then she continued, "I was fucked in the ass and came like hell through my pussy! Incredible! But True!"

"Every Action Has An Equal And Opposite Reaction! Baby!" I resort back.

"I'm telling you about our fucking. Not to discuss about Isaac Newton's Third Law of Inertia." She cut through.

"That was what I was telling you precisely!" I cut in, "My UP-WARD and your DOWN-WARD motion had to have its derivative conclusion! I fucked you in ass; and you came through your cunt!"

"You're an 'ASSHOLE'!" She yelled to show her madness at me for my own derivative logic.

"Again you're wrong." I tried to reprimand her, "I'm not an 'ASSHOLE'; but I'm in your 'ASSHOLE'! Again a derivative conclusion!"

"Uuummmmmm... You're just Impossible! Incorrigible! Weird!" She kept on saying.

"Any more adjectives in my praise?" I shot back and asked, "Do you know one thing my love?"

"What?"

"I'm yet to cum!"

"Really?"

"Really."

"What made you not to cum?"

"I wanted you to cum first."

"Why that so?"

"That was only one of my small 'BIRTHDAY GIFT' to you." I stated, "So that I can have my 'RETURN GIFT' in abundance right now!"

Saying so I again started slowly and picked up more and more speed subsequently...

"You're absolutely a..."

"... Gone Case!" I completed her sentence, "Evolve Madam, develop some new jargons for me. I'm fed up hearing the same good old jargons from you for the past six months."

"You want to hear something new?" She asked with a twinkle in her expressive eyes. And I knew she was up to something bitchy.

"FUCK MY BUTT WITH YOUR BIG COCK - FAST AND DEEP!" She screamed as I continued to pound in and out of my lady-love's dream ass at an impossible pace. She quivered under my attack to show her undulated love and affection to me. Her facial expressions were much more than sheer words of punctuations! The fair complexioned buxom beauty had turned into a cum-hungry slut.

I began to hump in and out of Ritu's fiercely-tight arse, and she shouted again, her finger nails almost trying to split apart the white satin cushion cover, which she was holding on to so tightly as if getting drowned in the ocean of lust. Her fleshy butt was sliding up and down on my hairy and sweaty body. She too was no less sweaty than me.

I could see droplets of sweat dripping down her neck. I extended my eager tongue to lap up and lick a few droplets. The salty sweat of the sultry woman was no less intoxicating than her love juices.

She whimpered, "Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!"

She writhed her voluptuous body over mine, signalling me of another body shattering orgasm she was approaching fast.

"Ranjan - Hold me tightly! I am Cumming Again and Again and Again!" Saying so she dumped her body on mine. Her dense and dark hair falling on her face and my torso was all dishelved. Making a strong statement about the state of her body and mind! She was used, abused and misused to the maximum. And there she came again.

"You're bad! Very very bad!" She exclaimed while lovingly beating me on my hairy chest.

"Why? What happened?" I asked knowingly.

"I've already cum multiple times. Why haven't you cum even once?" She was looking at my face with a look of plead and guilt.

I took her beautiful face between my strong palms and gave her a soft kiss on her smooth cheek. My eyes were fixed on her tight and opulent buttocks, the hairy hole that swallowed my cock; and the lithe muscles of her bare back as she writhed in delight. Sweat beaded like heavy dewdrops between her jutting shoulder blades.

The dark fuzz on her armpits was slicked by an oily shine of sweat that polished her fair skin, her massive breasts squashed onto my broad and hairy chest as she sought to push her arse harder against each thrust as I again started to impale my long and strong cock into her hairy, dark and damp asshole.

As Ritu relaxed I was able to drive harder into her, slamming into her arse, filling her most forbidden hole and forcing fresh squeals and grunts from her luscious lips, "Ooohhhhhh... It feels sooo good... It is like I'm married... Once again!" She was blurring out.

The pleasure swelled and grew inside me, and now I didn't care whether she felt pleasure or pain, I just needed to satisfy myself in her plump and perfect body.

I began pounding into her arse, so hard that she skidded back and forth on my sweaty body back and forth. With each jab, her cries started to drive me crazy and I deliberately thrashed her over excited body time and again.

The sensation hit me and I gave a yell, grinding my hairy crotch into her humid butt cheeks, my cock buried deep in her arse as I shoot myself deep inside her bowels. The first shot lasted for about three seconds, the second for about two seconds and the third for about a second.

There after there were globs of cum oozed out of my cock and deposited inside her saturated asshole. As I emptied my balls inside her butt-hole, I slowly pulled out my relatively soft cock from within her slimy and slippery back-door.

Ritu's final wail tailed off into a deep and long sigh. Her body was finally in a state of relaxation. Slowly, she turned her flushed face, her eyes were dreamy. She weakly gave a smile which had a thousand hidden meanings.

"Well I guess you've just found out how much kinky I am." Said Ritu with another naughty smile.

I smiled back and said, "I have an answer to each and every kinkiness of yours. This is just the starting baby; just wait and watch we have the whole night." Saying so I moved into the guestroom and opened my trolley.

******

CHAPTER: 24 - Beyond The Birthday Gift

And pulled out a handmade designer paper bag of burgundy colour and came back to the lounge.

"What is this?" She has a question mark in her big and beautiful eyes.

"Go wear it and come back to the lounge." I said in a tone both with a sublime request and under-current of order.

Obediently she nodded her head and headed for the master bedroom.

There was a pin-drop silence prevailing in the house and surrounding. That was when the door-bell rang disrupting the dreamy golden silence into a waking up jolt of practical reality. I got up from the lounge recliner and looked through the magic-eye; as the time was close to mid-night. After confirmation by way of the guy's uniform, I opened the door and collected the pre-ordered parcel from the young and smart delivery boy. Apart from the value of the delivery, I gave him a descent tip and closed the main Mahogany wood double door.

I went to the lounge kept the delivered things on the glass table and slowly moved near the master bedroom door. It was closed but not locked. Because, the huge house had only two entity - Ritu and me. No need of privacy hence no point of locking it.

As I pushed open the door to a forty-five degree angle. There stood Ritu in front of the larger than life mirror; with her back to me. But that was the most strategic positioning of Ritu - I could ever think of! Because from that very angle I could see her - both from the front as well as from the back! Front view reflection and rear view real.

She had worn the attire given by me - a pair of skimpy bra-panty of burgundy colour. Nothing else. The deep burgundy colour bra and panty on her fair and plump body was looking like a perfect combination of sexiness of visual delight and arousal of sensual delight.

I knew her size; as in recent past I had removed her bra and panty more frequently than her own beloved husband!

But; still knowingly and purposefully I had bought her a size smaller! So that those Spandex based expensive innerwear would cling to her voluptuous body like a second skin!

What was adding fuel to the fire was the tininess of her bra! The cups were there for the sake of! Otherwise excepting the areoles and nipples almost ninety per cent of her huge boobs were literally spilling out of her lacy cover!

The panty too was a bikini-type thong! It was showing more and hiding less! The front was pitiably insufficient even to cover fifty per cent of her hidden treasure; whereas the back was left nothing for imagination! The thin and tight material had literally pushed into her deep and fleshy butt-crack and the twin-mountains were all naked needed to be kneaded!

I stepped in and move near. Ritu saw my reflection on the mirror and gave a smile with too many hidden expectations. I came near almost in physical touching distance. My erect member just brush past her opulent posterior.

I enjoyed.

She gasped.

I put my left hand on her left shoulder. She leaned back. I moved my right hand to front with a 'RED ROSE' in my hand.

"Happy birthday to my second soul!" I murmured.

Her eyes became wide. There was a flush on her face. She received the rose from me with a sober: "Thank you."

I leaned forward and kissed her right cheek. She literally melted. I took the opportunity to softly bite and lap her cheek. She giggled and said: "So you had remembered my birthday."

"Yes baby. How can I forget 8th May being your birthday? Happy Birthday." Saying so I handed over a 'WHITE ROSE'.