Plumpy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

As I opened the door and stepped into the Master Bedroom; the chilled air was a soothing change; from the warm kitchen. I looked up to the split AC. It was running at 18 degree Celsius. Maximum chill.

Ritu was stretched at the middle of the 8'X8' sprawling 'King-Size-Double-Bed'. She was wearing a baby pink hip length transparent negligee. A total contrast of pitch-black lacy bra and a matching panty underneath. The bra was a netted one with seventy five per cent see-through elements of hide-n-seek eroticism attached to it!

Her pumpkin like boobs were almost spilling out of the transparent bra; excepting the dark areoles covered with a translucent material. All the big dollar sizes buttons were open. The negligee was wrapped around with a waist band ribbon type material. Needless to mention the negligee was sleeveless. The dark and sense turf was making a bold statement as her hands were stretched out.

Next the frilled panty. The panty at the middle was netted. Thus the level of imagination was virtually zero. Her pubic bush was at the best of its revelation. Even there are quite a few strands of long, dark and wavy pubic hair peeking through the side even from the top of the waist band. She had stretched her legs wide. In the most erotic way.

The moment I stepped into the room; she closed her legs and got up. I put the tray on the mauve colour bed sheets. Ritu picked up a tall glass of Energy Drink. Then I handed over her a small bowl to her.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Dry Fruits!" I replied.

"What for?" She enquired.

"Stamina!" I confirmed.

"Giving me Ideas?" She smiled sheepishly and said.

"Well, it is said - Work is Worship; and Duty is God!" I said with a wink.

"So?"

"You are my Work now; and I from the core of my heart Worship You! Making You Happy is My Duty Otherwise God will be Unhappy."

"So?"

"So, please have the Health Drink and Dry Fruits and sleep well until I disturb you again and again and again. Right?"

"Right Boss! But the only hitch is that... with so many 'AGAIN' in your sentence; shall I get any time to sleep at all? Or not?" Ritu said giggling and took a sip of her favourite Thick Health Drink full of protein, vitamins and minerals.

I had concentrated the health drink and added extra glucose and protein for instant kick. Affectionately I put my hand on Ritu's head and pat her cheek before disembarking out of the room.

Kitchen, TV Lounge and Guestroom all the three were badly used, misused and abused by us (not to mention the Master Bathroom). So, my first priority was to put the things in order. I am a perfectionist and love things to be as spike-n-span as they were supposed to be (of course, not as mad as the case of 'Sleeping With The Enemy' movie though!).

As the rooms were there before my arrival. Because Ritu too was an equally cleanliness freak like me. I know she won't say a word to me for her special feeling towards me. Then doesn't it my moral duty to make her happy when she wakes up in the morning and walks around the house with a look of satisfaction in her lovely face.

I saw the huge collage photo frame of Ritu and Satish hanging diagonally opposite to the place where I was standing and viewing the 'Love Birds'!

It had nine photos in total - three horizontal and three vertical. Clicked some five years back.

At the time of their honeymoon in Goa, Kodaikanal, Mahabaleswar, Lonavla and Matheran. What a happy couple they were looking... Oblivion to the fact that... Five years down the line... A man called 'Ranjan' will enter their lives... To change their lifestyle forever!

Satish a six feet plus Keralite, with a body mass of 175 pounds, working as a CEO for a multinational conglomerate; would finally become a 'CUCKOLD' Husband? That too for the sake of his dearest Punjabi wife Ritu... whom he 'Love Married' after two years of courtship! Making Satish 'CUCKOLD' gave me an instant erection!

I slowly moved back into the master bedroom. Ritu had already gone into a deep sleep. She obviously deserved that. After all those non-stop activities, she got to get some real rest.

I crawled on to the bed and moved near her and clung on to her plumpy body tried to catch a brief sleep too.

"Uuummmmmm..." Ritu whimpered in half sleep.

"Sleep my dear. Your body needs some rest." I said patting her arm.

"You had promised me..." Saying so she slowly moved her left hand to the back of her body to catch hold of my cock and pull it as well as pushed it to the right destination and said, "I've done my part. Now it's your job to complete the half done work." Saying so she again went into a slumber. All I had to do was to do minor adjustments so that my knob get into position. With that I gave a few thrusts so that I was completely embedded inside her silken sheath of warmth and pleasure!

That night I had taken Ritu three more times! Two times in her wet cunt and once in her tight ass! She enjoyed every bit of it! I came like mad in her cunt; but sucked me high and dry after I fucked her in the ass.

I got ready and about to leave for my office; that was when she came up to me and said, "Ranjan, though we'll have small indulgences in between; I've something really 'BIG' planned for 24th December 2009."

"That's Satish's birthday, right?" I asked hypocritically.

"Yes."

"I too have a real surprise for you as well as him."

"Something interesting?"

"Mind blowing!"

"Anything for our esteem readers, you would like to share?" Asked Ritu.

"Yes. If 'PLUMPY PART I' was GOOD; and 'PLUMPY PART II' is BETTER; then 'PLUMPY PART III' will be BEST! Watch out for the D-Date!" I said and concluded.